[" Miss.Grubs Home for the sick. - O/A

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[" Miss.Grubs Home for the sick. - O/A

Postby Legend. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:45 am

████████████████████████████████████████████
    Miss. Grubs home for the sick is not your ordinary orphanage. Hidden behind its
    name its an academy for teens with special abilities, where they learn to control
    their powers and hopefully use them for good someday. The home is in the countryside
    of france where the teens reside safe from the public eye as no one wants to seek
    out a home for the "Sick". But they aren't as safe as it seems as new villians and bad
    guys seem to be popping up everywhere and its their jobs to save the world and keep
    everyone safe. The question is are they ready?

Last edited by Legend. on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:21 am

One! Be kind and considerate to other rpers Two! Most importantly follow the rules if you read the rules put Superhero in your reservation
    Three.Pm to reserve before posting on the discussion Four! No character should be all powerful, characters should have
    realistic fc's, ages should be between 17-19 Five! Have as many characters as you can handle!

Last edited by Legend. on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:39 am

█████████████████████████████████████████████
    |male // 17-19 //power// opem ||male // 17-19 //power// open ||male // 17-19 //power// open ||male // 17-19 //power// open |
    |Female // 17-19 // power //Lux. |Female // 17-19 // power //open |Female // 17-19 // power //open ||Female // 17-19 // power //open |
    |male // 17-19 //power// open ||male // 17-19 //power// open ||male // 17-19 //power// open ||male // 17-19 //power// open |
    |Female // 17-19 // power //open |Female // 17-19 // power //open |Female // 17-19 // power //open ||Female // 17-19 // power //open |

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:43 am

Now open!