( ⊱ ──── ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴ )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ⊱ ──── ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴ )

Postby ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:56 am

╔═══════════════╗

Imagex

╚═══════════════╝

Welcome to Edgeworth’s Boarding House, a lovely residence in an isolated corner of Oregon. To outsiders, it’s just an ordinary boarding house. In actuality, it is a sanctuary for mutants of all sorts. The government outlawed mutants 50 years ago, forcing them into hiding. Mutants who are captured are dragged away by the government, never to be seen again. The boarding house gives mutants a place to be themselves, safe from prying eyes. Things have been relatively peaceful...until now. A group of mutant hunters has discovered what Edgeworth’s truly is, and they are determined to expose the mutants. They can’t attack the boarding house without proof, but they have been working tirelessly to find it. Tensions are growing, and the mutants are fearful of being found out. How much longer will they be safe?
Last edited by ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊱ ──── ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴ )

Postby ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:56 am

╔═══════════════╗

Imagex

╚═══════════════╝

(001) No graphic violence or sexuality. (002) No foul language. (003) No overpowered characters. (004) Only two characters a person, due to limited spots. (005) Post all forms to the discussion thread. (006) Write at least six sentences per post. (007) Use proper spelling and grammar.
Last edited by ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊱ ──── ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴ )

Postby ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:57 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑈𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑇𝑆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Henry Edgeworth | 30 | Male | ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ
Rene Summerfield | 27 | Female | Alkhatine
Margaret Taylor | 24 | Female | peppersdots
Shelby Ryu | 19 | Male | BamBam_
Sven Dietrich | 19 | Male | keating
Scott Collins | 20 | Male | purpledirewolf2019
Matherly Jones | 11 | Female | ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ
Valentine Kessler | 19 | Female | sagrei.
Name | Age | Gender | haunting
Delta Summers | 17 | Female | pparadise
Jessica Delgado | 20 | Female | Not here
Name | Age | Gender | User

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:34 am, edited 24 times in total.
ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊱ ──── ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴ )

Postby ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:46 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝑈𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Bob ( Last Name ) | 31 | Male | Alkhatine
Ayliana Kim | 20 | Female | BamBam_
Elias Kim | 20 | Male | Tea&Tae
Briennna Diaz | 20 | Female | Tea&Tae

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 13 times in total.
ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊱ ──── ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴ )

Postby ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:08 am

𝐴𝐶𝐶𝐸𝑃𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺
Discussion Thread
ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ⊱ ──── ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴ )

Postby ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:54 am

𝐻𝐸𝑁𝑅𝑌 𝐸𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑊𝑂𝑅𝑇𝐻

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ thirty ] [ male ] [ mutant ] [ located: edgeworth’s boarding house ] [ tagged: open ]

It was a typical winter morning, just after sunrise. A hazy fog drifted about the property, concealing the ground beneath it in a misty veil. Henry had awoken early that morning, making his way to the kitchen to start breakfast. He tasked himself with making breakfast for his companions every Sunday, feeling it would help earn their trust. Henry wasn’t the best cook, but he wasn’t a bad one either. The man moved about the kitchen quietly and quickly, gathering what he needed and starting a batch of pancakes. He hummed softly as he worked, enjoying the peace and quiet. It was something he rarely got, with a house full of mutants.
ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ⊱ ──── 001 )

Postby yeosang1 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:34 pm

⊰𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐘 𝐑𝐘𝐔⊱

| | Shelby Ryu | | edgeworth’s boarding house | | Male | | 19 | | Open!!
────────────────────────────────────────────────

SHELBY RYU sat on his brown comforter, staring outside of the large window. it was a cooler day, and that made everything beautiful. the wind blowing the flowers around gently with fallen leaves swirling around and around, the sky a deep blue, but somehow a small mix of grey. and the beautiful, hazy fog. normally? Shelby hateddays like this. but today was truly special. it felt so calm. in all honestly? Shelby didn't sleep the previous night. not cause any really extreme reasons. but if he either feels like either just reading a book that night, he'll most likely stay up. that or others dreams. they are so distracting sometimes! either they are very interesting, or just so loud and obnoxious. another reason Shelby absolutely hated being a mutant.

one? being a mutant meant he couldn't go and be a normal teen. he was always going to be different. nothing was going to change it. he could hear everyone's thoughts. it wasn't pleasant whatsoever. some people their thoughts were innocent and pleasant. others? were so rude and hateful. it was like talking a short walk through hell. and he hated every minute of it. shelby just wanted to be normal. he didnt want these powers. he just wanted to go somewhere and be happy. happy with a lover and a family. but being a stupid mutant would ruin everything. and it was painful. it hurt, in all honestly.

Shelby took a in a small sigh, before closing the curtains slightly on his window, and bouncing off the bed. he quickly threw on a blue fuzzy sweater, some jeans, and converse highs before slithering out of his bedroom and quickly descending down the staircase. what he was doing? Shelby wanted to sneak outside. just for a cool minute, to cool down and see the pretty outdoors. Henry was in the kitchen, which made Shelby worry. he loved henry. he was a nice guy, who helped shelby alot with his ... well problems. but sometimes? he worried if he'd stop she;by from leaving the house. so? he would avoid him sometimes. just for a few minutes! then he'd talk and have a fun time joking with him. Shelby glanced behind him once more, before sliding outside of the boarding home.

Shelby took a deep breath as the cool air hit him, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. behind outside was so refreshing. no minds to listen to, no stress, etc etc. it was honestly paradise sometimes. it was calming and amazing. shelby rubbed his arm slightly as he began to walk around the courtyard, debating if he should leave the yard or not. it was only a few feet away, and he had a way back easily. so? what he did?

he slid the gate open and left the courtyard.
it would be just for a minute..right?

|| hahHHHH this is a horrible post!
ill post for Ayliana in a minute
this is really rushed and short like oopsies
and i have no idea what to do for her tbh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rene (1) | bob (1)

Postby Alkhatine » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:53 pm

ʀᴇɴᴇ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀғɪᴇʟᴅ
    ━━━━ ( location: kitchen | tags: henry ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rene grumbled as she got out of bed, rubbing her eyes and letting out a huge yawn as she headed to the bathroom. It was way too early to be up, in her opinion, but after snapping awake for no apparent reason and staring at the ceiling for an hour, she decided to at least get up. Securing her hair into a messy ponytail and not even bothering changing — so she was in an old t-shirt and sweatpants, so what — she padded to the kitchen, not even glancing at Henry as she headed straight for the coffee machine only to find some already in the pot.

Blinking blearily, she finally realized she wasn't alone in the kitchen, turning fully towards Henry. He was making pancakes, and the whole scene was so domestic she had to snort, even as she tugged on her ponytail. If she had known someone else was down here, she might've put some more effort into it. Clearing her throat, the doctor managed to get out a "G'morning" as she filled a mug with coffee and downed it as soon as her tongue could stand it, wincing a bit at the burn but continuing anyways. The mutant could heal her own throat, but that would leave her even more tired, so she didn't bother. She didn't bother offering to help with the pancakes, either, knowing she would be next to useless until some coffee got into her bloodstream.

ʙᴏʙ
    ━━━━ ( location: outside edgeworth's boarding house | tags: shelby ) ━

Bob got up bright and early that morning like he always did, munching on a protein bar and throwing on some running shoes before heading out the door. He jogged every morning to keep in shape and if his trail was one that passed close by Edgeworth's Boarding House, so what? It was in perfect condition, that's all.

Jogging slowly away from where he was staying to get his blood flowing, Bob soon worked up to a proper run, pacing himself so that by the time he reached the boarding house, he was barely breaking a sweat. He was going to pass it (and in fact usually did after noting the best places to set up cameras) but the sight of some kid making his way out of the house made the hunter pause briefly before internally shrugging and jogging closer to him. "Hey, kid!," Bob called out, "What're you doin' outside? It's freezing." The kid was probably a mutant, so Bob kept a bit of distance, but he kept a friendly smile firmly plastered on his face as he waited for a response.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ⊱ ──── ɪɴʜᴜᴍᴀɴ )

Postby ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:11 pm

𝐻𝐸𝑁𝑅𝑌 𝐸𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑊𝑂𝑅𝑇𝐻

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ thirty ] [ male ] [ mutant ] [ located: edgeworth’s boarding house ] [ tagged: rene ]

Henry looked up, a lopsided grin spreading across his face. “Good morning, sunshine. Did you sleep well?” He asked, a playful edge to his voice. He knew Rene didn’t like getting up in the morning. She had slept until noon once, and Henry had went up to check on her. She had been covered in blankets, hair sticking up in every direction, and snoring loudly. It was quite amusing, to say the least. “Breakfast should be ready soon. I just have to finish the pancakes and make the eggs.” He wondered when the others would wake up. He didn’t want breakfast getting cold.
ᴀᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴜᴍ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ⊱ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒 Ⅰ. 𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐍 Ⅰ.)

Postby Xintea » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:55 pm

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒──"𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦: 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨" -𝘑. 𝘙. 𝘙. 𝘛𝘰𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘯
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ⅰ. elias kim Ⅱ. out and about Ⅲ. male Ⅳ. twenty Ⅴ. tags; open Ⅵ. hunter/mutant
May it be your light in the darkness; when all other lights go out. A great author had written those very words once, with his own two hands. He had nothing but his creativity and a vast expanse of paper in which to scrawl upon. Where people come up with such brilliant quotes and writing were sometimes beyond even his understanding of literature. Emotions truly are a complicated thing, spiraling around in an empty void of head space all fighting for the spotlight. How many words are thought of yet not said? That's the crazy part. There's no way of knowing what's going on in someones head similar to how unpredictable life is. We're thrust into these situations in which there quite possibly could be no coming back from. Who would be his light in the darkness? Who would pull him from his own demise into the light when all others fail? Sometimes he wonders if he'll die alone trapped in the pitch black night. A sudden crash brought him back into the real world. In his daze of thoughts he'd knocked over his entire jar full of pencils and pens.

"Yikes." He said tiredly, running nimble fingers through jet black hair. Perhaps some fresh air would clear his head. And it's always good to gather information on them. Them of course is referring to mutants. Humans with an unfair advantage over other life. Spineless creatures who skulk around in some boarding school because they feel more secure being around other freaks. What could he say though? It's a hypocritical way of thinking. He himself is a mutant. The thing he hates the most and he is one. Elias vowed to himself not to use his special abilities. It's an unfair advantage over other life. Life itself isn't fair but it doesn't mean that it's morally right. One could say he himself is a coward. He hides with hunters, those who hunt his own kind. But he doesn't consider himself like them at all. He's completely detached himself from other mutants to blend in and set things right. Yawning, the petite man pushed his chair away from the mahogany desk and slowly stood. Reaching over to his laptop, he closed the top, satisfied when the light turned off on the side.

His black eyes trailed down to the mess he'd created with a sigh. A problem for later. Placing the black desk chair into it's place under the rich wood, he only had to take a few steps to reach the shoe rack. Slowly he put shoes on, and finally slipped on a light dark blue jacket. Before heading off to mutant hunting duties, he'd get some coffee. Or as he put it, liquid muse. It didn't take long before he was out the door and walking to a local Starbucks. Hey, they've got some pretty decent coffee. Approaching the door and opening it, he entered to the incredible aroma of coffee beans. Before deciding what to do, he made way to a seat by one of the front windows and sat down. Leaning back into the seat, he exhaled and pulled his phone out. Typical millennial.

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐍──𝘞𝘦’𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘶𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯 -𝘑𝘒. 𝘙𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
Ⅰ. brienna diaz Ⅱ. outside the boarding house Ⅲ. female Ⅳ. twenty Ⅴ. tags; bob, shelby Ⅵ. hunter
But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. Perhaps we all have monsters hiding under our beds. Little secrets we all keep to ourselves that we desperately hope nobody learns of. Hers is that she hunts other people. It sounds much like "The Most Dangerous Game" and it really is. Except in the story Rainsford wasn't someone with unbelievable powers. He was simply an intelligent man, who made the predator to be the prey. Bryn sincerely hopes that it's not true. For if she did become the prey then her life would be in much more danger than General Zarrof's. If a super powered Rainsford were to show themselves in her bedroom at night she wouldn't be thrown to the dogs as he'd have a worse fate for her prepared than being mauled. Who knew? Electrocuted to death, given nightmares for all of eternity, tortured and then healed to be tortured again. Those were all very real possibilities.

The terrible truth of the awful world she was born into where mutants are real and superheroes can exist. What was she to do? A normal human with no powers against these people? Well get rid of them that's what. It did arouse something deep inside her that felt wrong though. Almost like hunting other people was immoral. Every day she had to convince herself that it's right to be doing this. Perhaps the message of "The Most Dangerous Game was right". Don't hunt other human beings. But at the same time their presence is dangerous to humans... "Of course!" She exclaimed, throwing down her phone in excitement. A mutant? Spotted leaving the boarding house? Now that is something interesting she'd like to look further into. She popped off her bed and used a hand to straighten her frizzy brown locks.

With a smile, she frantically slipped on some black hightops and grabbed a bag before sprinting out the door. Honestly she had no idea if she'd grabbed her keys, or... her phone! Embarrassed by herself, she walked back slowly into the room and grabbed her phone, putting it into the black pocket of her jeans. Now she can run. With the pep returned to her step, she rushed off to go see what was happening at the boarding house. It didn't take long, just a bit of sprinting and people asking if she was alright. She was more than alright, she was ecstatic. Of course she'd mentioned to herself numerous times what she'd do when meeting a mutant, it didn't dull her curiosity or excitement. Finally, a real mutant. She stopped in her tracks when she saw someone else there though. Bob? That mercenary? Confusedly, she made her way over to the people standing a few feet away from them. "It's freezing out here, what are you all doing?" Her eyes made their way to the Asian male and they widened a bit. He was beautiful.

(Second chara is kinda rushed, I also apologize for the length)
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me