♚ Throne {Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♚ Throne {Closed

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:29 am

Six families and only one throne. What could possibly go wrong?
When the Ashford king dies early without naming his successor
all the families are vying for the throne.
Of course the eldest Ashford believes it their right of passage.
While the other families try to determine
whether this new king/queen is worthy of the throne,
each family sends their children in hopes of catching
the eye of the new ruler in hopes of an alliance through marriage.
With no one to help the new king/queen
they will be left to their own decisions and hopefully make the right ones.

Nothing could go wrong in a court of suspicion, lies and desires. Right?
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Throne

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 am

Rules:

i. Follow all nicks and Tess's rules.
ii. Realistic face claims only please
iii. This is a semi-lit so you must be able to write a least a good chunky paragraph.
iv. Reservations last 24 hours and then your spot will open back up if you need an extension just ask.
v. Post all forms on the discussion thread relation charts are highly encouraged but not necessary.
vi. Only one of the main characters per person but making another character is fine, just run it by me first please.
vii.All sexual orientations are welcome here.
viii. Reserve through PM.

General Announcements:

Roleplay begins on the 24/03/18
- First post and introduction goes up.
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ Throne

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:37 am

OTHER CHARACTERS CAN BE MADE JUST RUN THEM BY ME FIRST, eg servants or such.

ASHFORD FAMILY
These siblings are as thick as thieves,
though the eldest in rather reserved the younger
makes up with this with a bubbly personality.
The elder knows that they will need to marry
their younger sibling to one of the six families.
Their colours are Red and Black.

Eldest Sibling( New Ruler)/ Sophia Ashford / doe .
Younger Sibling/ Isabella Ashford / myself

WINCHESTER FAMILY
This family use to rule the country before
ashford took over. They've been bitter ever
since but these siblings know their duty.
The twins have always been rivals to
one another and the heart of the
eldest Ashford is just another competition
to them.
Their colours are silver and purple.

Twin #1/ Asterin Winchester / falling;
Twin #2/ Lorali Winchester / ✦ Ineffable

STONE FAMILY
The stone families only child has been given
the crucial task of making the eldest ashford
fall for them, Though they had eyes for the
younger ashford.
Their colours are Blue and Gold

Only child/ Callum Stone / Hellhound-my-legend

KINGSLEY FAMILY
These siblings are polar opposites.
One is legitimate and the other not.
The legitimate is constantly looking
down on their siblings while the illegitimate
only wants the acconalagement of the family.
They are willing to do anything to make sure
the family regrets looking down on them.
The illegitimate hopes to make their
mark on this opportunity by proposing marriage
to the Carlton child.
Their colours are green and pink.

Legitimate/
Illegitimate/ Vickor Kingsley / nearly.witches

CARLTON FAMILY
Another only sibling but with a heart of gold.
They can't do anything to annoy someone.
They seem really sweet and innocent,
but they always have a plan in mind.
Very manipulative without people
realising.
They want the throne either way,
whether it's a marriage or overthrowing.
Their colours is Brown and white.

Only child/ Viviane Carlton / Pyra Ilver

HOLLOWAY FAMILY
The eldest holloway is all military skills.
They entered the army at a young as and
has since made there way threw the ranks
to a general. Very stoic.
The younger is full of life and is a joker.
They are always causing mischief and will
do anything to make sure they cause as much
as possible before they have to go.
Their colours are Grey and Yellow

Eldest Sibling/ Arkady Holloway /Cormoran Strike
Youngest Sibling/ FInn Holloway / Tate Langdon

Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved just in case

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:21 am

IDK IF I'LL NEED THIS
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Isabella Ashford #1

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:21 am

Isabella Ashford| 18 years old| Bisexual (no crush)| Location; Castle (Main Hall/Throne Room)| Tags; Open

Isabella hadn't had a goodnight sleep since the death of her father. She still couldn't get over how sudden it had been and she was grieving when the majority of the families had arrived. She hadn't come out of her room after the funeral, for fear of bursting into tears in front of everyone. She knew the servants felt pity for her and the other families would look for weakness within her own family at this time. She knew exactly why they had come, to see if Sophia was every bit a Queen as her late father. To make sure the kingdom was in safe hands, Izzy understood that but she hated that underneath it all their goal was the throne.

Izzy dried her tear stained face with her duvet before swinging her legs over the bed, letting them dangle for a minute before jumping from the bed to the floor. That's right she had to jump from her bed she was that short. She had chosen this bed because it had looked the most comfortable but it didn't match her stature at all. She sighed, going to her dresser and applying a minimal amount of makeup, mostly to hide her dark circles as well as puffy eyes. She was exhausted but today was the day that Sophia would officially meet the children of the other five families as Queen. Izzy needed to be by her side to show support and strength but she also knew her sister would appreciate a familiar face by her side during this tough time.

Izzy dressed in a plain black dress, not her usual style at all. She was normally a very colourful dresser but she couldn't help but continue her mourning process. She decided to skip breakfast, it was best for her nerves, at least that way she wouldn't throw up.
She headed down the halls, navigating in and out with ease. She had grown up in these walls and she knew every shortcut and hidden place possible. She entered the main hall as she waited for the others to arrive. Sitting down on one of the steps leading up to the throne.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Viviane 1

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:40 am

VIVIANE CARLTON
21 ♛╍♛ female ♛╍♛ hetero ♛╍♛ with Izzy

Viviane adjusted the flowing gown once more, before stepping off onto the gravel in the courtyard. The Carlton lands were hours away, and the journey had been long. But maybe if she played her cards right there would be no need for her to make that journey again. A wicked smile flicked over her face, before that side hid and was replaced by the Carlton lady the world knew and loved. Pathetic fools. Every part of this was simple deceit, a beautiful gown in the Ashford house colours, and a black rose to pay respect to the fallen monarch. It was little touches that made all the difference. Not to mention she looked stunning.

Viviane thanked the driver with a kindly smile and walked to the castle gates. They were opened for her by two guards. They too received a kindly smile. The biggest mistake people made was too forget the servants, they were incredibly important. No one knew as many secrets, rumours or tips as them. An underclass perhaps, but in them she saw more worth than her noble counterparts. Useless lords and ladies raised to do nothing but tell others to do things. It was a hateful idea, to think your dreams could come without work.

Viviane finally reached the throne room. It was here she would one day sit. Though, as they said, patience is a virtue. Unfortunately, Viviane was not alone. The younger Ashford was sat on the steps of the room, obviously still mourning her loss. She understood that at least. Not to mention the perfect opportunity for her to worm her way into the inner workings of this place.

"You poor dear!" she exclaimed, being careful to inject sympathy into her voice as she sat herself down next to the princess. "Are you ok? Loss is always hard to deal with, but having to handle this as well? I can't even imagine what your going through!" The seeds had been sown, but who knew if they would grow. "I'm Viviane Carlton, it's an absolute pleasure to meet you."
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" First impressions"

Postby Legend. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:36 am

Lorali-✦
Location: Ashford castle Mood: nervously excited Tags:viviane and isabella outfit:bop
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lorali, was jerked out of her quick nap as she arrived at the castle, quickly smoothing her hair back down. Plastering a fake but sympathetic smile on her face was key, she would much rather be somewhere else, flirting with a cute farmer boy or better kissing the mug smile off of one of their faces. Looking down at her black dress she sighed, she would have much rather worn her house colors but felt it more respectful to wear black. Even though her family and the Ashfords are supposed to be mortal enemies, doesn't mean she has to follow along, maybe this kings death, brings more then just a chance to take the throne....maybe, it presents a new beginning.

Lorali, examined her dress, it was simple but hugged her in the right places and flattered her perfectly. A diamond choker, diamond earrings and a diamond belt. Mean't to represent her family's wealth & fortune. Lorali also wore something special, on her left hand on the ring finger she wore a black band with black diamonds and a purple amethyst at its center, gifted to her by a fling in her teenage years, a young stable boy working for her family during the summer.....they swore they would get married and run away, but it all fell apart when her mother found out and the boy was thrown in jail for " assaulting lorali and manipulating her into believing she loved the peasant.....for treason and what not" Lorali stayed in her room for days refusing to come out, eventually her heart was healed but a scar still remains and a ring, so she will never forget.

Thats what worried her most, what if she fell in love during all of this? Forget to take the throne then have everything ripped from her once more. Swiping a tear before it barely traveled down her cheek, she tilted her chin up and walked out of the carriage. The crunch of the stone beneath her heel filled her ears as she walked down the courtyard seeing, the snake coming in on its pray the mouse. Poor isabella such sweet lies she must be hearing. Clearing her throat as she approached the two, lorali looked purely like a queen. " So sorry to interrupt this sweet conversation, but i thought it would be just so rude of me not to introduce myself, my name is Lorali winchester, i am sincerely sorry to hear about what happened.... so tragic" stopping she sent a slight suspicious glare at viviane, " I have no doubt your sister will make a great queen, but you need to watch out for snakes in the grass, especially at a time like this....just my two cents" brushing a stray strand of hair from her face she continued " if you ever want to talk to someone, who will tell you the truth and be completely honest with you, no sugar coating" she offered a genuine smile surprised herself that it wasn't fake or that it didn't take much effort " i'm your girl" she stated Finishing with a curtsy.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ post one }

Postby landogate » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:09 pm

sophia ashford.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      soph ;; cisfemale ;; twenty years ;; the elder
      ashford ;; location - throne room ;; tags - viviane,
      isabella, lorali

when the sun rose sophia was presented with her makeshift tiara. though one might call it crown worthy. she was woken up earlier so she could meet all the new nobles who came to lay a stake on her younger sister. sophia was supposed to be dressed in black, the mourning period still relevant, she instead wore little bits and bobs of red, her dress black aside from the straps that were a very light purple, almost white. on her hands she wore rings with rubies on display.

she solemnly walked down the stairs, and despite the look of her today, the internal feelings of loss were still present, as they would be more so in isabella. the elder ashford took a quick turn into the throne room and looked at the guards standing nearby. her sister sat at one of stairs before the throne in all it's glory. she stood quietly in the shadows watching as girl after girl came in to find the younger ashford.

the carlton daughter was pushy in sophia's opinion, one of the winchester children was sweet. sophia stood silent until the girls began to speak, and it became clear to sophia that she would need to step in.

"good morning to you, dear ladies. bella," she nodded her head to her sister. "i'm sophia lenora grace ashford, and the new queen." sophia gave a curt smile. "my dear, your dress looks stunning, i do have to ask who's great fingers sewed this for you?" she asked, making petty small talk with vivane, before turning to lorali to speak again. "and your curtsey? i haven't seen one as beautiful as isabella's for a long time." the last one was an actual compliment.
Last edited by landogate on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

viktor 1

Postby mellovesyou420 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:23 pm

╔═════════════════╗
who: viktor kingsley
what: the illegit kingsley child
where: on his way to ashford residence
why: he honestly doesnt know why
mood: anxious
tagged: open
╚═════════════════╝

"sit up straight, boy. do you want to scare away the eldest ashford? your here to take the throne, not become the court's jester!"

viktors step-father's words hit like fire on his skin, but at this point, viktor was so used to the insults that they basically went in one ear and out the other. resisting the urge to roll his eyes and snap back at his step-father, viktor simply sighed quietly and clenched both his fists. "yes father. and of course not, father." viktor's father simply grunted in reply, indicating that was the end of their conversation. viktor let his fists loosen and regretfully pushed his anger down into his stomach, something he did often.

they were about two minutes from the ashford estate, and viktor could hardly contain himself. it was very rare when he was invited to other residencies since his parents both disapproved of his existance. most of the time, it was his perfect older brother that was invited to charity balls and dine ins with the other royal families. viktor was usually left at home, only his instruments keeping him company. but the death of the ashford king was a kingdom wide tragedy. there was no way viktor would be left behind. of course, deep down, viktor wanted to pay his respects to the ashford family, there was a little thrill in him at the thought of becoming the new king. but of course, this would never be. there were too many courtsmen and too many people more qualified than he. and besides, a life long secret of viktors was his sexuality. both attracted to men as well as ladies confused his mind, yet kept his mouth shut.

"we are approching the palace. dont make us out to be more of a fool then we already are. understood?" viktors step-father hissed in his ear. viktor didnt look at him. "yes, father."

in the carriage behind him held his mother and his older brother. the carriages were too small to hold all four of them, so they took seperate rides, viktors mother and brother in one, viktor himself and his step-father in another. viktor was thankful, mostly because he couldnt stand to lay eyes on his brother. the thought unnerved him.

as the carriage arried to the entrance of the castle, viktor noticed a small group of four females at the castle doors. viktor's heart lept. when the vehicle stopped, viktor basically flew out the door and started to make his way to the forming crowd. he quickly fixed his bramble of hair, and straightened out his italian tux, the finest cloth in all the land.

as he came closer to the group, he recognized both the ashfords. isabella and sophia. he did not recognize the other two, but he did notice their beautiful traits. "good morning to all of you. might i say its a beautiful day on such a tragic event. my condolences to the entire ashford family. i am viktor kingsley, youngest of the kingsley family." viktor bowed humbly and made his way back up. "charmed to meet all of your acquaintance"
mellovesyou420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ Throne (1male needed )

Postby GhoulishDes » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:08 pm

FINN HOLLOWAY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Military Family] [twenty-one] [bi] [tags: Arkady, Sophia, Viviane ]

xxxx Finn slumped in his seat as the Holloway family made their way to the Ashford residence. "Why must we wear such uncomfortable clothes," he groaned, pulling at the knot of his charcoal tie. Despite his complaints, he understood the need for him to wear such elegant clothes. First impressions were important, the moment he stepped onto the royal grounds his every moment would be under scrutiny. Besides, the Ashford family deserved respect and him showing up in a t-shirt would not be saying much for the lad. Besides, anything was better than a military uniform that killed all creativity.

xxxxFinn set his emerald gaze on the sights outside his window in an attempt to keep his mind off the clothes that stifled his movement. The younger of the Holloway brothers seemed to notice Arkady's deafening silence. He hadn't said much since they began their trip.

xxxx It wasn't long before they arrived at the gates of the castle. Finn let out a whistle as he took in the surroundings. He barely waited for the carriage to come to a stop before bustling out and towards the front doors. "Hurry up, Arkady!" He called over his shoulder and bounded up the steps. The guards hurried to open the door for the excited youth, "Might you know where everyone is gathered?" Finn asked them. They muttered something about the throne room and which way to go.

xxxx Finn's long legs ate the distance as he made his way down the hallways. The castle was beaming with luxury and it seemed not a single detail went unnoticed.The boy could hear the hushed tone of voices before he ever laid eyes on them. His hands flew to his hair, desperately attempting to tame his ebony locks. Finn took a deep breath before entering the throne room. "Greetings everyone," Finn said, making his presence known to everyone, "I'm Finn Holloway; the youngest of the Holloway family.." His eyes scanned the faces of the company before him. He smiled warmly and made his way over to the table, "My sincerest apologies to the Ashford family for their loss." He bowed his head slightly trying to convey that he really meant what he said.

xxxx As Finn raised his chin, he caught sight of a familiar face. Viktor Kingsley. Finn couldn't help the smirk that pulled at his lips. Of course, his favorite Kingsley would make an appearance. Finn swallowed hard and tried to remain professional. He would have all the time in the world to catch up with his beloved friend; right now he needed to make a stunning first impression.
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me