ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:11 am

"I'm the biggest, baddest thing in these damn woods,"

SKYLAR KENDRYEK ALEKSANDRSEN
BETA FEMALE//PUREBLOOD//TWENTY-FIVE//TAKEN-ISH//TAGS; ADAM, JASON

Her heartrate slowly descended to a safer level as her pain-frazzled brain finally managed to translate the words that normally would have been easy. She was safe. She knew she was safe. So why was she still terrified?
She froze again as she felt the weight of her second in command sitting at her side, his hip pressed up against her body. A healthy Skylar would have already kicked him off of the narrow bed with extreme prejudice, but she had neither the strength nor the mental capacity to even try as things stood. The failed attempt to sit up had already drained her of everything she had. What was wrong with her?
She scrambled through the few memories she had of the last few hours she could remember, but all she could remember was running, with absolutely everything she had, and those two fatal cracks that had so easily brought her to her knees. I've been shot.
Normal bullets would have done nowhere near as much damage as this, she knew. She'd been hit with Flaker Bullets, worst case scenario. Though, she knew from past experience that even they weren't this bad...
She half-opened her eyes and tried to lift her head, noticing the tubes buried deep in the flesh of her forearm and the wires on her shoulders and chest, running underneath the flannel pyjamas she only now realised that she was wearing. A respirator mask rested heavily over her nose and mouth. Still trembling violently, she tried to raise an arm to pull it off.
The drive to get to her feet and fight for her pack was overwhelming. But not enough to get her anywhere.
She felt a shift in the body beside her, moving down onto the mattress to lie alongside her, then strong arms wrapping around her and pulling her closer; it was comforting, and she almost allowed herself to relax into his arms. Almost.

"I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day."

EMMELENE "EMMY" CASTELLANOS
HUNTER//PUREBLOOD//SEVENTEEN//SINGLE//TAGS; ALYSSA, EMERY???

"No idea, sweetie. If something serious was going on, though, there'd be a lot more yelling."
The copper-haired girl shook her head. "Seriously, don't worry too much about him. He's a big boy now. He can look after himself."
That, she knew, was an outright lie. But if there was one thing that Emmy was good at, her proficiency with ridiculously high heels aside, it was lying.
She hauled herself upright, gritting her teeth as discreetly as she could and doing everything in her power to hide the limp as she left the room again to peer down the corridor. Emmelene was sure she'd heard footsteps pounding down the hardwood floors.
The hallway was empty.
Odd.
She narrowed her eyes, but still nobody came.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:26 pm

littlewolf5000 wrote:
↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter (Temporary Alpha) { Tags } Sebastian, Skylar { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Whilst awaiting the newest member's next question, or better yet information on why exactly he and his sister were wanted by a pack not too far from here and what potential danger they presented to the pack.. in other words why i was wrong for accepting them, i let my head rest on the back of the chair, eyes momentarily closing into a very short rest, the burning sensation momentarily subsiding as i let my attention drift to the sounds now surrounding the downed beta's house, the faultering rain beating down on the roof, the other conversations being had further within the walls, the steady breathing of both Sebastian and I and the repetitive dripping of the solution in the monitor hooked up to the girl my mind kept wondering back too a few rooms over mind unconsciously keeping tabs on how many times per minute it went admitted into the tube, the steady rhythmic beating of her heart that assured me even though she wasn't running around yelling orders and biting off everyone's head she was alive even if it were too quite anymore. A few more minutes had passed and i was in the middle of recounting the drips until my eyes suddenly opened, not looking at anything in particular but locked on one spot as i slightly perked up a new sound filling my ears, a beeping and slight change in her breathing - sky. Without missing a beat i was suddenly out of my chair and excusing myself from Sebastian, instructing him to wait where he was and hardly waiting for a response before i appeared in the doorway of the infirmary gaze quickly glancing to the comatose dame in the bed and then the contraption beside her bed gaze narrowing slightly and head falling to a slight tilt as i looked at the flashing light on it reading the text and looking at where the solution was once filled before letting out a sigh, it was empty?. Finally beginning to enter with a faint limp still evident i made my way past the bed intent on during the dam thing off and doing so in one swift movement i then wasted no time pulling my phone out of my pocket and instantly beginning to write a message to the healer who i owed so much. shooting him a message informing him that he needed to return as quickly as possible, unsure what exactly to expect i then caught it, the faint movement just as i sent the message causing me to quickly glance up from the screen attention now locked upon the form, fully standing up now as i took a few steps towards her trying to figure out if it were my imagination or if somehow she were truly waking up on her own. Placing my phone back in my pocket and standing just at the bottom of the bed i couldn't help but feel my own heartbeat begin to rise as i swore i heard another groan come from her "Sky?.." I called in a gentle, cautious tone over to her though as soon as i saw her move i felt a sudden rush pass over my form, almost like this giant weight was lifted and i could breathe again as i suddenly was beside her "Skylar." I breathed, wanting more then anything to hug, and honestly yell at her at the same time but instantly knew better then either as i soon laid my hand gently upon hers, hoping to calm her slightly at least until jason arrived "Sky, stay down for just a bit longer, you're okay.. everything's okay" i softly muttered for her or myself, i wasn't sure.

wolfhound. wrote:Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I Tags; Genesis
She headed straight outside and for the treeline, only pausing to grab one of the Beta's coats from a closet and gesturing for Genesis to do the same.
"So the territory actually runs for miles and miles, and there's no way we'll be covering that on foot, but I can show you the rest of the property for sure. We got some old barns, there's a stable that's kinda falling to pieces a mile south of here, there's this really great little abandoned farmhouse just a little further south of that..."
She turned to smile weakly at the girl she now considered a new friend, still walking as she did so.
"Jasper itself is three or four from here directly, but how long that takes you kinda depends on what route you take. There's not an actual road up this far north of the city..."
She continued rambling as she moved further into the now-drizzling rain and lessening darkness, looking over her shoulder at smaller intervals and beginning to talk more to herself...
[/size]

Genesis Sanders | Female | Loner | Location: The Forest |Tags: Blair
She slowed her pace as they headed deeper into the woods, a twinge of guilt striking her as Blair talked. If she weren't about to sneak off, and no doubt get the other girl in trouble, she might've actually had a friend for once. She stopped, hesitating at the thought. She hadn't had a friend in a long time. Was exploring on her own really worth losing that chance? Her mood darkened as she remembered the last time she thought she'd made a friend and her resolve hardened. She didn't need friends.

She waited until Blair had turned her attention forward again and gotten a few feet ahead of her before she dropped to her knees and shifted as quietly as possible, disappearing into the woods and away from her guide. She pricked her ears as she ran, taking in the different scents and sounds as she widened the distance from Blair and the overwhelming smells of her new home and packmates. Finally satisfied with the length, and only able to smell a faint trace of the other wolves, she shifted back, shivering at the brisk air on her skin.

The sound of running water piqued her interest as she broke through the treeline, nearly slipping on river stones as the rushing currents came into view. She wasn't completely sure how far she'd traveled from the territory, or if this river was even still a part of it. The river had clearly flooded past its banks due to the rain, and she picked her way carefully across the stones, cursing under her breath as she slid a couple times. She spotted a rocky outcropping jutting out over the river and headed in that direction, hoping to see something over the treeline from the top.

Sebastian Sanders | Male | Loner | Location: Skylar's house | Tags: Adam, Wynter
He nodded in thought as Adam responded to his questions. He hesitated after being asked what other questions he had. What questions did he have? He desperately wanted to avoid joining another pack they'd have to leave, but none of his questions seemed appropriate to be asking outright. After a long while, he opened his mouth to let the other male know he had nothing else coming to mind, when Adam stood suddenly, excusing himself. Sebastian stared after him in confusion awkwardly glancing around the room. A wave of exhaustion suddenly crashed over him, and he longed for nothing more than to close his eyes and surrender to it.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:12 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Werewolf Pup / Tags: Emmy /

" I guess.." She mumbled. There had been nothing to do for a while now, so she was starting to get bored. Alyssa was just glad she didn't have to be alone anymore. " Am I going to be allowed to stay here? " Her voice had uncertainty and sadness as she asked. It had been said by Jason she would be allowed into the pack but she wanted two people to be sure of it. " Or will I have to leave? " Alyssa didn't even bring up the idea of finding her parents. She wasn't sure they'd find them.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:19 am

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Scott ---> Relationship: None

Addali slid her hand from within his own, continuing to smile at him as he spoke, "The pleasure is all mine hun." She said before settling further onto the ground, placing her hands upon her knees, "There are so many questions I want to ask, but I guess we can start with how did you become a werewolf?" She asked, leaning forward slightly in anticipation, "Do you have to be bitten or is it, like, some kind of mutation in genes that randomly goes to different people?" She asked once more, tilting her head in innocent curiosity.

Addali knew nothing other than cheap horror stories and legend, granted she never payed much attention to them. A soft shiver ran through her body, the setting sun casting a slight chill to the area around them due to the rain. Considering she was still damp from that rain, she was most definitely feeling every tiny breeze that filtered its way through the fabric of her shirt and pants.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 pm

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈
Werewolf /\ 22 /\ Loner /\ Tags: Addali

When Addali released his hand, he calmly rested them in his lap as he watched the girl in front of him get excited to ask him some questions. The first one was simple enough. "Well, I was born a werewolf. I think most of us are. I'm no scientist or anything, but from what I've heard, there's a pretty genetic component. The gene will pass most of the time, even if only one parent has it. Being bitten can turn people, but it's not a fun process and if it doesn't work, the person can die. Usually people are only bitten by accident though." he explained to her, twiddling his thumbs. It felt a bit weird to talk about these things with a person who wasn't a werewolf. He had to be careful about exactly what he disclosed to her. Scott didn't think she'd purposely put him in danger, but if she accidentally told someone that silver could kill him, or that there was a pack of his kind in the forest, they could all be put in danger. At the same time, he liked being able to talk to someone. For reasons unknown, he felt safe around her, which was pretty much unheard of for him. He had never really trusted anyone like he was trusting Addali, not even other werewolves.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:54 am

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Scott ---> Relationship: None

Addali listened intently as Scott spoke, her icy orbs fixed upon his face as a light of curiosity adorned her face. Upon his finishing, she nodded slowly, absorbing his words and pondering, "How can the person die?" She asked though it truly wasn't a question, simply curiosity, "I know it sounds childish, but in all the movies and such, the person always turns and becomes a killer. Or so the 'lore' states." She said, lifting her hand to wiggle her index and middle fingers in the quotation manner when she said the word lore, "Then again. All your kind is, is well...lore." She stated with a soft chuckle, turning her eyes back to his own. She smiled kindly at Scott and shook her head, "I bet this is weird for you, telling me this stuff." She said, adjusting her legs under her.

Before he could speak, Addali's phone began to ring in her pocket which caused her to flinch slightly. She quickly fished it out of her pocket and read the name that presented itself, "Bjorn." She said as a frown crested upon her lush lips, turning her eyes up to Scott before answering the call.
"Hello?"
"Addi. You need to come home, it's beginning to get dark." Bjorn's gruff voice came through the speaker and into Addali's ear.
"I am not a child, Bjorn, I think I can handle myself in the dark." Addali said with a sigh, turning her eyes once more to meet Scott's. After all, she wasn't truly alone.
"Addali. I am not arguing. Come home or I'll come get you and drag you back." Bjorn said in a final manner before hanging up the phone.

Addali lowered her phone and pursed her lips, tempted to test his words before she decided against it. If Bjorn found Scott, he would kill him, regardless if he knew he was a werewolf or not. Looking to Scott, she offered a playful pout, "I'm afraid I have to go, hun. Though I don't really want to." She said before standing, brushing off the seat of her shorts, "But I would love to see you again." Addali said quietly, keeping her attention upon Scott, mainly to observe his reaction. She wanted to know so much more, not specifically about the werewolf part but mainly about him. He was so interesting to her. Her only hope was that he felt the same and they would see each other once again.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄!

Postby hellb0und » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:36 pm

AURORA .♛ xname. aurora lane tagging. none location. drug store parking lot
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          xxxxxxxx𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑨𝒁𝒀 𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬 - 𝑰'𝑴 𝑨 𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑻 𝑰𝑻.
          xxxxxxxxAurora stomped out of the apartment, slamming the door noisily behind her, and caring little if she disturbed his neighbors or even broke it. While the effects had pretty much worn off, she knew to some extent they were still there, and she wasn't completely functional. So instead of going back to HQ, she settled on going into town and getting herself a much-needed cup of coffee, and probably some ibuprofen to see to the dull ache that was consistently striking. Walking across the marble floor she pressed the "down" arrow on the metal button panel that sat between the two elevators and waited impatiently for one to chime and slide open. After a minute, that to her felt like eons, she was stepping on and heading down to the lobby. Exiting, she didn't say a word to the brunette behind the desk, completely ignoring him even when he bid her farewell. With her fingers balled into fists, she struck the glass doors open and began making her way to wherever the nearest coffee shop was, using Siri as directions. Of course, the talking robot only infuriated her more as she could barely understand a word coming out of her mouth, and ended up repeating back to the blonde a bunch of mumbo jumbo. A few more tries and she finally got it, directing her to a Starbucks. While absurdly overpriced for her taste, as of now she could care less for the extra three dollars she was about to spend.
          xxxxxxxxThe cashier greeted her with a small smile, although it quickly faded and their face contorted to something close to fear. The werewolf spat her order out, handed her the cash, and after confirming the order was complete went over and waited. Draping her arms over her chest and chewing at the inside of her cheek. Another female called out her name and handed her the drink, which she took rather aggressively before scoffing it down on her way out. Now she had to find a drug store, which she too, relied on Siri for. It was the same situation all over again, and she came out with a small bottle of the orange pills in the end. Taking two then realizing she still had to figure out how she was going to get home.

[As promised.]
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me