Lycanthropy | Open and Accepting | High Ranks Available

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Lycanthropy | Open and Accepting | High Ranks Available

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:36 pm

ly·can·thro·py
    [līˈkanTHrəpē]
      NOUN
      the supernatural transformation of a person into a wolf, as recounted in folk tales.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lycanthropy | the Plot

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:37 pm

P L O T

The East River Pack was once a large and prosperous Pack. For many centuries, they lived beside the small Coastal Town of Kensington Cove. Kensington Cove was a small, seaside town with cliffs and ocean bordering three sides, while thick forest bordered the fourth. It was a small, peaceful town. The type of town where everyone knew everyone and, for the most part, got along. The East River Pack was a peaceful one. They didn't hunt the humans like others of their kind. Instead, they co-existed with them peacefully. They integrated themselves into the human world seamlessly. Their children attended human schools, had human friends, played on human sports teams. They lived apart, of course. Their small village in the middle of the forest afforded them the privacy required to keep their species a secret. But for the most part, the pack acted as human as possible for, well, nonhumans. The Alpha of the East River Pack, Jonathan Lawrence, firmly believed that if the humans learned to love us, for us, we would be in less danger if they were ever to find out what we were. But he took it too far. He fell in love with a human; a forbidden act that might have been overlooked... if the human woman hadn't given birth to a child. A daughter. The child was a hybrid; a mutt. Half wolf, half human. The pack wanted nothing to do with her, but Jonathan couldn't bear to allow his daughter to be raised by humans and so he stole her from her mother and stopped visiting the little town where she lived. In the heart of the pack, he raised the child as a Werewolf. The child was never intended to become Alpha. Jonathan planned on eventually taking on another mate and having an heir long before his time on earth expired. He never did get that chance. A strange illness took over the pack and before they even knew what hit them, 90% of the pack was dead. Including their beloved Alpha. As the sole heir, Jonathan's daughter ascended the throne as the new Alpha of East River. But can this pack of wolves bring themselves to band together behind an Alpha who can't even turn into a wolf?
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lycanthropy | Important Information

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:41 pm

the Rules

1. All CS Rules Apply; That includes keeping it PG 13 or below.
    2. This is my roleplay; I reserve the right to accept, ban, or otherwise remove
    you from my roleplay at any time as I see fit. Failure to follow my rules will
    result in a strike. Three strikes, and you're out. Let's not take it that far pls.
    3. This is a Semi Literate to Literate Roleplay. I expect a minimum of 500 Words
    per post, 250-300 with Writer's Black. I also expect correct spelling, grammar,
    and punctuation. Mistakes happen, we are only human, but try to double check
    your posts before posting.
    4. No Godmodding, Powerplay, or Perfect Characters. Characters should be
    unique, diverse, and well thought out.
    5. Signatures should be removed when posting on the Main or Discussion Threads.
    All Character forms and OOC Chatter belong on the Discussion Thread. Please do
    not post on the main thread until given permission.
    6. Due to limited spots, I will only allow two Characters per roleplayer to start out;
    this may change. If you take two, they MUST be of opposite genders.
    7. Character ages should range from 21-29ish, but I may allow some exceptions.
    8. Fade to black on explicit scenes and star out cuss words. Hell and damn are ok.
    9. Reservations will last 72 hours and should be sent directly to my inbox. Do NOT
    post reservations on thread please.
    10. Keep both threads neat and uncluttered! Please remove signatures when posting.
    11. Have fun!

Law of the Pack

1. The Alpha's Word is Law.
    2. The Betas are Second in Command; in the absence of the Alphas, the Betas will play
    the role of acting Alpha and lead until their return.
    3. A Wolf cannot Challenge an Alpha or Beta unless it is during the sanctioned Full Moon
    Ritual.
    4. If placed during the proper time, an Alpha or Beta CANNOT refuse a challenge or they
    will forfeit their throne without a fight.
    5. A wolf should NEVER shift in front of a human.
    6. Humans are NOT food; Wolves caught hunting and/or killing a human for food or sport
    will be severely punished.
    7. Rogues and Loners are to be brought before the Alpha and Beta, OR immediately chased
    out of the territory.

About the Ranks

Alpha; The Alpha is the Leader of the Pack; their word is law. Typically the Alpha is the eldest
    male of the previous Alpha's children. On rare occasions, if the Alpha does not have a son, they
    will be succeeded by their daughter but this is very rare and often frowned upon.

Beta; The Beta is the Second in Command of the Pack. In the event an Alpha dies without an heir,
    the Beta would ascend to Alpha. Likewise, if the Alpha is away, the Beta takes the role of acting
    Alpha until they return.

Captain of the Guard/Guards; Due to their importance in the pack, the Guard are a small, elite
    group made up of some of the strongest wolves in the pack. It is their job to protect the Alpha
    no matter what the cost. The Captain of the Guard is usually the strongest of the group; it is a
    position given based on skill rather than age and it is considered a great honor to hold this title.

Healer/Healer Apprentice; These are the most spiritual wolves in the pack. It is said they can
    speak to our ancestors for guidance. The Healer has an expansive knowledge of herbs and their
    many uses. They can create intricate poultices and potions and salves to help heal wounds and
    cure illnesses. The Healer's Apprentice is a specially chosen wolf, selected as a pup, to learn
    the trade and eventually become the Healer's successor. These wolves are highly respected and
    even have the right to boss the Alpha and Beta around with proper incentive.

Lead Fighter/Fighters; The Fighters are the Warriors of the Pack. They fight tooth and nail to
    keep their packmates safe and protected. They are extremely skilled fighters, and the best are
    known to have ben promoted up to Guards. The Lead Fighter is the best out of this group, though
    still not quite skilled enough to advance to Guard Level. They lead the fighters and help the Alpha
    and Beta with battle strategies if needed.

Lead Hunter/Hunters; These wolves are some of the smartest, fastest wolves in the pack. They are
    built more for speed than strength, but don't discount them just yet. They use their intelligence and
    quick wit to bring down large prey animals such as Caribou and Moose. The Lead Hunter is undoubtedly
    the fastest [maybe even the smartest] wolf in the pack. He or she leads Hunts that sometimes take days
    or even weeks to complete. These wolves are known for having excellent stamina and patience.

Omegas; These Wolves are the lowest in the pack. They don't have any particular skills. They typically
    have equal levels of strength, intelligence, and speed though none of them are particularly high levels.
    Usually they are an easy going bunch who like to joke around and goof off. They are great at diffusing
    tension.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lycanthropy | the Pack

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:42 pm

F E M A L E S

Alpha Female - Reserved by Tiny_Cat

Guard - Open

Healer's Apprentice - Open

Lead Fighter - Open

Hunter - Open

Image\
Omega - Open
M A L E S

Beta - Open

Captain of the Guard - Open

Healer - Open

Fighter - Open

Lead Hunter - Open

Omega - Res by Hypnos
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lycanthropy | Relations

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Relationships

The Alpha and the Beta are engaged.
    The Alpha and the Captain of the Guard are in love.
    The Beta and the Omega [f] are in love.
    The Lead Fighter likes the Healer.
    The Healer likes the Guard.
    The Lead Hunter likes the Lead Fighter.
    The Omega [m] likes the Hunter.
    The Hunter likes the Fighter.

Friend of Foe?

The Alpha and the Beta are Foes. They absolutely hate each other. They are constantly arguing and are only going through with their arranged engagement to strengthen the pack. They can barely stand being in the same room.

The Alpha and the Captain of the Guard are Friends. In fact, they are best friends. They've been extremely close since they were kids and would do anything for one another.

The Beta and the Captain of the Guard are Foes. They have always been rivals; pitted against each other by their fathers. They are also Half Brothers.

The Lead Fighter and the Healer are Friends. They get along quite well and respect each others' skill sets.

The two Omegas are Friends. They have a brother-sister type friendship going on, as they grew up in the same house for various reasons.

The Beta and the Omega [f] are Friends. However, they keep their friendship a secret due to their pack statuses.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:36 pm

B U M P
Tiny_Cat