The Beta's Treachery | Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

The Beta's Treachery | Accepting

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Backstory; The East River Pack has resided in Glacier National Park for almost as long as the pack's been around. With its gorgeous rivers, streams, and lakes, as well as the tall, forested peaks, it has always provided ample cover and prey. And despite the constant stream of tourists, the Werewolf pack has always managed to remain obscure and hidden, always ensuring to never shift in front of a human. At the time, the pack was basically a free-for-all group. Anyone was permitted to challenge the Alpha, at any time. The same went with the Betas. If a wolf wanted power, all they had to do was take it and it was theirs. This caused a lot of fights, injuries, and even deaths. To make matters worse, their constant fighting was scaring off all the prey. This, of course, incited more fighting. With little to no loyalty amongst the East River Pack, they were fast on their way to completely destroying themselves. After about fifteen years of this, the pack had dropped to barely a third of their former numbers. At the time, two young wolves were born. The son of the Alpha, Kion Wolfe, and the daughter of the Beta, Silvia Manchester. As the only two children in the pack, Kion and Silvia developed a strong bond of friendship and, at times, feelings stronger than friendship rose between them. Their parents, however, were adamant that they were not to end up together. They had big plans for the two when they grew. And grow they did. Kion and Silvia matured into strong, independent young adults, and never once did they lose that bond of friendship of theirs [although they did put aside any stronger feelings for the good of the pack]. During their childhood, their parents eventually lost their ranks and naturally, expected the pair to reclaim the Alpha and Beta positions. Kion, however, didn't just want to claim the throne. He wanted to change the pack for the better. He urged Silvia to challenge the Alpha instead. He felt with her intelligence and quiet authority, and her skill in battle, she would make a better Alpha than he. That sacrifice was the turning point. He could have claimed the throne himself but knew his friend was a better choice. That selfless act was just the beginning too. After defeating the former Alpha, Silvia named Kion as her Beta and together they set some ground rules. It was decided that the pack was no longer permitted to fight amongst themselves. They had to work together as a pack to hunt, patrol, and fight their enemies. Challenging the Alpha and Beta was only permitted during the Full Moon. The Alpha and Beta had to accept challenges during that time, or be forced to forfeit their throne. But by that point, no wolf wanted to challenge either wolf. Even they had to acknowledge that life was better when they worked as a unit. The years passed by and Silvia and Kion each took on mates and had children of their own. It was decided then that the children of the Alphas and Betas would be considered the heir to the throne. The eldest child in each line would be raised to take their parents position. If a wolf wanted to challenge them for the throne before their coronation, they were permitted to do so. And so, Silvia's son Archer became the Pack's Alpha, while Kion's daughter Lucille, took over as Beta. and for the next few decades, they ruled peacefully until they, too, have up their thrones to their children. And now, it's time for a new pair to take their rightful places.

The Princess; Descended from the original Alpha, Silvia Manchester, and the firstborn of the current Alpha pair, she has spent the last twenty years preparing to take over her parents' throne. She has always known what's expected of her, and she has accepted her role in the pack with open arms. However, not everything about her future role pleases her. Like her Great-Great-Great Grandmother, Silvia Manchester, she finds herself in love with her childhood best friend, a man she is destined to never end up with. She can accept everything else, but she refuses to accept that they can never be. She is determined to change the rule and win his heart, no matter what the cost.

The Prince; He is a descendant of the original Beta, Kion Wolfe. His mother died in childbirth, leaving him to be raised by a bitter and power-hungry father. His father has always resented the fact that Kion Wolfe passed up on being Alpha. In his eyes, his ancestor doomed their family to always being second best. His Heir has never been bothered with his role; he's always been content to follow his best friend wherever she might take him. But his father has brainwashed him; he made his son believe he had the right to be Alpha. That he would lead the pack better than any fae could hope to do. Because of his father's influence, he has spent the last few years gathering followers to overthrow the Manchester Family and take the throne for himself.

The Loyalists; They have always been loyal to the Alpha family. They are loyal, dedicated wolves who would do anything to protect the Alpha family. They adore the Alpha Heir and believe she will an Alpha worthy of Silvia Manchester herself. The Loyalists are unwavering; there is very little that could sway them from their current path. They won't hesitate to cut down any enemies who stand in their future Queen's way.

The Traitors; The Traitors are the Wolves who have sided with the Beta and his son. Most of them believe that a female is unfit to rule without a male by her side; that she will wind up being too weak to handle the pressures of running the pack. They are a sneaky and conniving group; they see the Princess as weak-willed and soft. What the Prince doesn't know, however, is that a small group of extremists plan on murdering the Princess and her family to ensure they can never ascend to power again.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beta's Treachery | the Rules

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Forum Rules

1. All CS Rules Apply; That includes keeping it
    PG 13 or below.
    2. This is my roleplay; I reserve the right to accept, ban, or otherwise remove
    you from my roleplay at any time as I see fit. Failure to follow my rules will
    result in a strike. Three strikes, and you're out.
    3. This is a Semi Literate to Literate Roleplay. I expect a minimum of 500 Words
    per post, 250-300 with Writer's Black. I also expect correct spelling, grammar,
    and punctuation. Mistakes happen, we are only human, but try to double check
    your posts before posting.
    4. No Godmodding, Powerplay, or Perfect Characters. Characters should be
    unique, diverse, and well thought out.
    5. Signatures should be removed when posting on the Main or Discussion Threads.
    All Character forms and OOC Chater belong on the Discussion Thread. Please do
    not post on the main thread until given permission.
    6. Try to keep Genders even please; there is no set amount of characters you can
    have. However, please ensure you can handle them all and only one High Rank per
    Character.
    7. Character ages should range from 15-35ish, but I will allow some exceptions.
    That being said, no starting with pregnant wolves, mates, or motherless children.
    8. Fade to black on explicit scenes and star out cuss words. Hell and damn are ok.
    9. Reservations will last 24 hours and should be sent directly to my inbox. Do NOT
    post reservations on thread.
    10. Have fun!

Pack Rules
These can be broken; In fact,
I encourage you to break them

1. The Alpha's Word is Law.
    2. The Betas are Second in Command; in the absence of the Alphas, the Betas
    will play the role of acting Alpha and lead until their return.
    3. A Wolf cannot Challange an Alpha or Beta unless it is during the sanctioned
    Full Moon Ritual.
    4. If placed during the proper time, an Alpha or Beta CANNOT refuse a challenge
    or they will forfeit their throne.
    5. A wolf should NEVER shift in front of a human.
    6. Humans are NOT food; Wolves caught hunting and/or killing a human for food
    or sport will be severely punished.
    7. Rogues and Loners are to be brought before the Alpha and Beta, OR immediately
    chased out of the territory.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beta's Treachery | Important Information

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Werewolves; Werewolves are humans who can take on the form of an oversized wolf at will. The phase, as they call it, is completely free of pain and despite what lore would have you think, they can shift at any time. That being said, the wolves are stronger and faster when the Full Moon is out. Werewolves aren't feral creatures. They are capable of speech, they can cook, they can go into town and act like completely normal human beings. They retain their human awareness in wolf form, although there is definitely a slightly feral quality to them when they are supercharged by the full moon. Werewolves are NOT immortal. They live the same lifespan of a human. However, they heal exceptionally fast.
    Not much will kill them because they heal so fast. A bullet to the head or heart will do it; so will causing them to bleed out before they can heal. The most surefire way to kill a werewolf is silver. Or Wolfsbane. Silver will burn a werewolf just by touching their skin. It's like acid to them and they will heal much slower from a silver inflicted wound. Some have even used liquid silver as a way to torture information out of wolves, back in the old days when Werewolf Hunters still ran rampant. Now,
    that is pretty rare though. Wolfsbane is also very painful to the touch and can immobilize a wolf for hours if they ingest it...
    sometimes even days if the dose is strong enough. It's hard to kill a wolf with Wolfsbane because they heal so quickly. But give them a big enough dose and they probably won't wake up again.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beta's Treachery | the Pack

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:42 pm

the Loyalists wrote:The Princess; Res for Tiny_Cat

Captain of the Guard; Res for Outcast
Guards;

Fighters;

Lead Hunters;
Hunters;

Omega;

The Traitors wrote:The Prince; Res for IllBeTheMadHatter

The Bodyguard;
The Guards;

Lead Fighter;
Fighters;

Hunters;

Omega;

NPC Characters wrote:Vivian Manchester - Current Acting Alpha Female
Michael Manchester - Current Acting Alpha Male
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Bump
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby Tiny_Cat » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:13 am

Bump
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby Tiny_Cat » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 am

bump
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:22 pm

bump
Tiny_Cat