Last hope. 1 male spot left

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Last hope. 1 male spot left

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:57 am

The Burning Isle has always been notoriously wealthy.
And it's royal family has always indulged in the wealth of the country.
When the wealth runs out they must seek an alliance with the
neighboring kingdom in the hopes of regaining their wealth and status.
But every plan has a downfall, Royals are engaged and soon everyone's lives
are turned upside down. Will all the scandals and secrets stay hidden as the Royals
come to the Burning Isle to meet their fiancee's?
It's the Burning Isle's last hope.

Kind of reign/ gossip girl inspired.
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:00 am

i. Follow all nicks and Tess's rules.
ii. realistic face claims only please
iii. This is a semi-lit so you must be able to write a least a good chunky paragraph.
iv. All characters are a lottery, pick a number and I'll PM you the role and gossip. You may pick one number and if it doesn't suit you, you may pick only once more. Either pick your first or second role then.
v. res last 24 hours and then your spot will open back up if you need an extension just ask!
vi. coding isn't a necessary but please try to leave text size 85.
vii. I want us all to be a part of this rp and progress the plot together! If you have input don't be afraid to share it. All ideas will try to be used!
viii. Post all forms on the discussion thread! relation charts are highly encouraged but not necessary.
ix. Only one character per person.
x. Please PM me all reservations.
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:26 am

-So just PM me a number and I'll tell you the role and gossip.
-May add more roles if all roles are filled and someone else wants to join ^^
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gossip/ rumors/ secrets

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:28 am

So these were all the predetermined secrets and relationships I had planned and given out when you decided on your number/role ^^

1. Katherine . Engaged to Calore. Twin to Amorette.
2. Leksa. loyal to Calore, spying on Edmund for Cal.
3. Caterina has a past with Edmund. She is secretly with 4 but is in a public relationship with Sebastian .
5. Amorette . Heir to the burning Isle. twin to Katherine . engaged to Edmund.
6. Edmund is Sibling to Calore. engaged to Amorette. Likes Vinnie
7. Titus is currently crusing on Leksa but is in a relationship with Lynette. He is currently blackmailing Vinnie into doing things around the castle for him.
8. Vinnie stole from Katherine. Titus is blackmailing him. He likes Geneieve knows Edmund likes them, won't make a move on Genevieve because Edmund is a royal.
9. Sebastian is in a relationship with Caterina. Had a one night stand with Katherine . currently trying to expose Genevieve's crush on Vinnie.
10. Leela has a casual thing with Calore
11. Lynette stealing from kitchen. #4 knows.
12. Calore is engaged to Katherine. He is also plotting to kill Edmund, his sibling for the throne.
13. Alexander 10's long lost sibling, unknown to Leela . Knows that Caterina is cheating on Sebastian
14. Genevieve is currently crushing on Vinnie .Rival to Edmund.
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Katherine #1 and Alexander #1

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:07 am

Katherine 'Kitty' Starr
    Role: Princess of the Burning Isle.
    Tags: open

Katherine had been awake for a few hours, mostly because she couldn't sleep. She had been tossing and turning all night, worrying over her country and it's people. Her father had always had a tendency to overspend but now even the countries wealth could not pay off all the debts he owed. And so he looked for an alliance, and found one, on the condition that her sister, Amorette and herself would marry the king of Kaltains sons." Of course father had agreed. " Katherine said aloud.

The princes arrived a few weeks ago, and were settling into their rooms comfortably. Katherine had only met her Fiancé for a formal introduction and that had been the last she had seen of him. Katherine couldn't care less to be perfectly honest, she didn't want to be tied down by this marriage but she knew her people would suffer without it. Though Katherine could be selfish at times, when it came to duty and honor Katherine stood firm in what she had to do, no matter her personal feelings. Her sister was a different story, she knew that Amorette would fight the engagement at every turn, she had always been the more rebellious of the two.

Katherine pulled back the covers and hopped out of bed, throwing her silk nightdress to the floor, she headed to her wardrobe. She picked out a lavender flowing gown, plain but beautiful against the contrast of her olive skin tone. She brushed her hair and applied the smallest bit of lipstick to her lips before checking herself out in the mirror finally before walking out the door.

Alexander Tuner
    Role: Stable Boy
    Tags: Open

Alexander was busy at work from the early hours of the morning. He was mucking out the stables and grooming the horses down for the nobility who would likely scold him if he hadn't prepared their horses on time. He often got scolded for no reason, the nobility seemed to look down at him no matter what. However, Alex never really cared, he loved all animals, but horses always had been a favourite of Alex and when the stable master looked for an apprentice, Alex was the first and only person to apply. Apparently the last apprentice died when a wild stallion was brought in for training. This scared off all others but Alex didn't mind, he had a way with animals and he put his trust in them always. Alex soothed the chestnut mare as she pawed the ground, " Shhh, it's all good my love. Calm down," he murdered, rubbing his hand across her neck. He heard a nobles voice and rushed out to greet him, " Good morning sire, fine morning isn't it? " he questioned as he opened the stall and led a black stallion out, he handed the reigns over to the Noble, who just grunted before mounting and took off. " Good riddance you lousy git" he murmured.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amorette

Postby Legend. » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:55 am

morette
𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤- open// crushing on-calore
and face the day....with perfect posture and manners!
Standing up and stretching before changing into her
common clothes....which her parents wouldn't be to
happy about, Although amorette has never met her
betrothed...she has seen kat's....and he is lets just
say easy on the eyes. If only he saw her and not her sister.

Making her way out of her room, her hazel eyes scanning
the halls as she silently walked through them trying to
get out of the castle before anyone saw her, her shoes
dangled from her hands as she silently ran barefoot through
the hall before taking a turn and arriving at the servants backdoor
where she could quietly and quickly escape.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Titus #1 Genevieve #1

Postby Imperfect » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:02 am

Titus Blackforth » Tags -- Alexander

Mornings were always a whirlwind of activity for Titus. He had to make sure his younger sisters were ready and safe before they each went to their own positions within the castle. His youngest sister had just start working in the kitchen a week ago. He usually got up well before dawn, making sure everything was set in its rightful place for his sisters and then off to work right away. He pulled his hair back, tying it and splashing his face with cold water. Today was set to be a long day and there was always extra work to do with the princes now residing in the castle. He was a servant selected to work with the visitors from other nations, always respectful, never speaking out of turn, a perfect example of what he was meant to do. It always helped that he was strong and versatile in talent as well.

He rolled the sleeves of his shirt a few times as he walked into the castle. A few other servants flew past him, Titus' path sent to the kitchen first. He was required to help move sacks of flour and carry crates of fresh fruits and vegetables for the morning's breakfast. By the time he had finished the smell of breakfast was already rising and he saw his youngest sister sitting on a barrel, peeling carrots for the chef. He walked by, hugging the small girl. She smiled and waved goodbye briefly while Titus exited the kitchen en route to the stables. He was assigned to help the stable hands while he waited for the new princes to need something from him.

As he arrived, he saw Alexander sending a noble off on an early morning ride. He was close enough to hear the boy speak out of earshot of the man on the horse. Titus shook his head, sighing, "You know one day, they might actually hear something. You should be a bit more careful, no matter the dislike you may have for them. We're all in the same boat, they," he gestured to the man riding off, "just can't know a thing."

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags -- open

Genevieve had been working late into the night on a few new designs. The sun poured through the curtains, waking the small woman up. She had fallen asleep on the chair in her room once more. Yards of fabric were strewn about, a half finished repair job sitting in her lap. She gently placed the gown to the side standing up out of the chair. Her hands went up to her hair, attempting to run through it quickly. Her fingers got stuck in a few knots and she groaned softly to herself. She grabbed the brush on the vanity, brushing the tangles out. She decided a simple, soft braid would have to do for today.

She washed her face before getting dressed in a simple dark blue gown. Obviously the gown was tailored perfectly to fit her body and Genevieve had a light smile on her face as she travelled down stairs to the shop. She made herself a quick breakfast in the kitchen, leaving enough for her father when he awoke. Her smile grew as she noticed the beautiful sunshine and warm day. She turned the few lights in the shop on and flipped the sign to open. She picked up a few of the other gowns she had repaired the previous night, ready for pickup today from their rightful owners. Finally, she had a moment to settle back down behind the desk and wait for work to pick up once more.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vinnie and leela post i

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:59 pm

⚔ V I N N I E !
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ vinnie braam | male | twenty-one | tags: open ] ←

vinnie rolled onto his back, letting out a small yawn as he opened his eyes. sleeping in late wasn’t an option for today, but he could feel himself trying to drift off again, choosing to ignore the noises outside and the constant vocals from nearby crows. for several long seconds, vinnie continues to stare at the little specks of drywall in his bedroom ceiling. slowly, eyes begin to cloud over, green gaze taking on the hue of a forest in a hurricane. vinnie silently scolds himself for ignoring the voice in his head telling him to head to work rather than ignoring and dealing with the consequences. in the end, vinnie pushes himself out of the duvet and strolls to get ready for the long day ahead.

once he had finished primping himself to his liking, vinnie exited his room. it was a humid afternoon, cloudy and the disparate voices of the villagers talking amongst one another were the only thing you could hear for a mile. not that he minded, the guard needed a walk to clear his mind for a moment. this 'blackmailing' thing has all taken its toll on him. as if that isn't blatantly obvious, what with his constant thoughts of wanting to lash out at the servant at every given moment, possibly the dumbest thought he's had in a while. there's no way he'd get away with stealing without getting heavy repercussions. didn't that just sound peachy? he had to find a way out of this mess. he's quiet for the longest time, thoughts are consuming the vessel that hosts them; brain buzzing, whirring with activity, and suddenly he's at the looming castle. with a lofty sigh, vinnie runs a free hand through his hair before entering.

☀ L E E L A !
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ leela turner | female | nineteen | tags: open ] ←

even as the first slivers of sunlight began to crawl its way into the windows of leela's home, and even as the smells of the promising breakfast wafted through the crevices of the entrance, there wasn't a single thing in the room or in the outside world that could entice leela out of her sleep. the dancer didn't even stir as the voices increased all around her. why couldn't the other villagers be quieter in the morning and be more considerate of her sporadic sleep schedule? but no, instead, they had begun to talk about the newly traveled princes, how beautiful the princesses were, and how the wealth in the isle had officially gone down the drains. leela quietly let her tired eyes shut again, afterall, it would be a while before the usual crowds had gathered- and she'd be wrecking the show if she was too tired to preform!

leela's bright amber eyes opened in unison after she felt ready enough to finally start the day. well, of course- she needed breakfast first- everybody knows that you can't dance well on an empty stomach! she had saved enough for a few rolls so criminally sweet that the baker should be taken away for creating them. leela was only a few steps out the door before becoming enthralled by passerby conversations, quietly listening in to the town gossip and words of townsfolk nearby.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Last hope. 1 male spot left

Postby LilNBCutie » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:31 am

Edmund Arcantelle

Male | 22 | Location: Guest room in the castle | Tags: Amorette

Edmund had been up all night, unable to sleep because of nerves and worries. He had to meet his betrothed today, and he was not excited about it. He rake his hands through his dirty blonde hair, sitting up and looking at himself in a mirror. He examined the circles under his eyes, sighing softly and washing his face to clear the weary look. He glanced down to where he normally saw Vinnie at his post by now, but apparently he wasn't there yet. So much for a small comfort. He groaned and turned back to the mirror, looking at his reflection and into his own hazel green flecked eyes.
He was so tired of hiding himself and what he was.

"This is for the good of both Kaltain and Burning Isles... You know that. Just get out there and make a good impression." He said to himself, dressing simply but formal enough for a meeting with his future queen.

He strode out and into the main hall, where he was to meet her. He gave one last deep breath of nerves and tried to let them go, putting on a kind smile, though he couldn't say it was genuine enough.
LilNBCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- leksa & bash - one -

Postby bubble9001 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:03 pm

( Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ )
    {main} potential crush(es); katherine, caterina, lynette
    age | rank | s.orientation ; twenty-one | singer #9 | hetero
    ~ forget the cup of tea, i'll be your shot of whiskey ~
    ( tagged; open )

Sunlight seeped into the windows causing me to groan as I began to awake from my slumber. I was not a morning person at all. In fact most days if I could I'd sleep until noon, sometimes later. However, once I was awake I couldn't fall back asleep which created a paradoxal conflict. My eyes fluttered open leaving me wide awake because of that dang sunshine. Mentally shaking my head I groaned once more before rolling out of bed. I guess it's time to start my day.

As I was getting dressed and ready I would sing a few random lyrics to some of my songs. "Wishing on a star for your direction. Thinking of a new and different life. Babe I know this one ain't what you've been dreaming" Music is literally my entire life and I'd be lost without it. My soul sings with every song I write. I'm living my dream and I couldn't be happier than I am right now.

I figured I'd go venture out into the streets of the village and look for my beautiful girlfriend, Caterina. However, once I started thinking about Cat my mind went to Katherine without even wanting to. A little bit ago Cat and I weren't on good terms. In fact we had a huge fight about rumors that probably weren't even true. I was pissed off and did something I regret. Katherine was there when I was pissed and had my mind all over the place. Long story short we had a one-night stand and ever since then I've been filled with guilt. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

( Lᴇᴋsᴀ )
    {main} potential crush(es); caterina, calore, alexander
    age | rank | s.orientation ; twenty | servant #2 | bisexual
    ~ you couldn't handle me even if i can with instructions ~
    ( tagged; titus, alexander )

Life is pretty simple when you're a servant. You get up, do as your told, then go home. That was my daily routine. I rarely got a day off, but I didn't mind. At least I had good meals to eat and a place to sleep. I had it rough right from the get-go when I was abandoned by my own parents. At least that's what I suspect. My adoptive parents had found me all alone huddled in a blanket crying for someone to save me. Good thing it wasn't winter, I would have froze to death, literally.

With an exasperated yawn I rolled out of my very worn down bed. It worked for now though. Quickly I changed out of my night gown and into some more casual clothes that I wore to work everyday. As I was headed out the door my mother handed me an apple and wished me a good day like she always had. A smile on my face I let the sunshine trickle down my hair and along my body as I headed for the castle. I probably should see how Calore and Katherine were doing and if they needed anything. Along my way to the castle I noticed one of my best friends near the stables along with the stable boy. "Titus! Alex!" I exclaimed walking over to them figuring I had a little bit of time before I had to be inside with Calore or Katherine. "How are you guys today?"
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me