evergreen ❧ werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

evergreen ❧ werewolf rp

Postby The Alpha » Fri May 05, 2017 4:05 pm

EVERGREEN
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕

Formally a place of refuge for all lycans searching for shelter from the dangers of the
outside world. It was a place where no pack ruled, known to be a "loner's" territory.
As such, no packs were allowed to form here in order to give loners a safe place to
live without worry of high dominance wolves of a pack. At least that was hot it was
before they showed up.
Two loners, one appearing shortly after the other, entered the reservation, both
with a dominance level of a ten, the level previously only known to be given to
Alphas. It was unheard of for so many wolves with high levels of dominance
to be living as loners. Then came the other of level 7 and higher, wolves with
levels of seven, eight and nine. The high council suddenly assumed they were
going to form a pack, one that would be much stronger than any pack already
existing. In fear of this, they began to call upon the youth of distinguished talents
from packs all over, youth from all bloodlines, lifestyles, and statuses to come to
the reservation and form a new pack.
And everyone knows that when a pack form in an area like this one, all loners are
quickly evicted. Now the loners that live in the area know their homes are in danger
and it has began to make them angry. This was the one place they could call home
and now it is being taken from them. As tensions rise, the new wolves chosen for
the new pack are beginning to arrive at the reservation's cabin...
Is war on the horizon for this reservation?

╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
Original Plot belongs to ♚ Queen ♚
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Discussion Thread
Last edited by The Alpha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

evergreen ❧ rules

Postby The Alpha » Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm

RULES
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕

• one: All site rules apply of course.
• two: No god-modding/powerplaying. All characters have flaws.
• three: Drama is always encouraged but please don't cause the plot to change
or change important thing happening in the plot without talking to me first about it.
Please be respectful to all other players in OOC. Wait for their replies if you are
interacting with them before moving on.
• four: If you are not able to be active and post at least three times a
week, do not join. I will be doing activity checks every week or so to make sure
people are active. If you haven't posted in a while, I will ask you to. If you do not
respond - either through a PM or posting to the main thread - your character will be
removed from the RP. Also, please inform me of any absences so I don't remove
your character.
• five: This is a semi-lit RP. A requirement of five sentences for
every character in each post. More is highly encouraged as I will often write a
minimum of two paragraphs.
• six: The spots shown are what is open. They are not unlimited. You may
have up to two characters as there are limits to character numbers. If you would like
to play more, PM me.
• seven: Reserve the spot you would like as it is first come first serve.
Reservations last 48 hours(two days) unless we have discussed.
• eight: Please make your own forms.
• nine: Try to stick to real face claims only please. Post your forms on the]
discussion thread. No forms posted here will be accepted.
• ten: Lastly, have fun and we'll see you on the main thread. C:

╘═════════════════════════════════════╛

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

Extra Info for RP and Characters
Ages between 16-25.
Shifting happens in a flash of light as the character focuses on their inner wolf. There is a flash of light and then as the light disappears, they as
in their wolf form. There is no pain, no loss of clothing. Some wolves shift faster than others though based on their wolf's size.
This RP gives each wolf a power based on level of dominance. Not powers like flying or super strength kind of power, but power over wolves
with a lesser dominance level. Every wolf has a certain level that they are born with that does not change. It is meant to determine pack structure.
As Queen describes: "The Alpha has the highest power and can actually draw power from the whole pack. Everyone can unleash this inner power via
human form or wolf form. It makes those under their rank obey. If a high power is unleashed it can even shatter glass or fragile objects, and
cause a swoosh of air. It can be unleashed with high emotion or even at will." Omegas though are different. Again, as Queen described: "They
have the opposite power. Omegas power is by touching they exert a calming sensation. The higher the negative emotion or dominance the
more the omegas power has a hold." Also, remember if you decide to do a fight drama scene keep in mind the one with the highest power will win.

Staff
Owner: The Alpha
Co-Owner/Mod: azhefa.
* If there are problems with anything please let us know. :3

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by The Alpha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

evergreen ❧ characters

Postby The Alpha » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm

PACK
╒═════════════════════╕

═════════════Alpha═════════════
selina | 21 | female | lvl.11 | Jelly_fish | X
Beta
justin | 21 | male | lvl.9 | PurpleDireWolf | X
Healer
tanner | 22 | male | lvl.6 | loosely. | X
Lead Fighter
aaron | 22 | male | lvl.8 | Jelly_fish | X
Fighters
lilith | 18 | female | lvl.7 | 200765 | X
louvel | 19 | male | lvl.7 | flightless birds | X
name | age | gender | lvl.8 | user | X
Lead Hunter
uriah | 23 | male | lvl.7 | Øutkasts | X
Hunters
elizaveta | 25 | female | lvl.6 | azhefa | X
name | age | gender | lvl.6 | user | X
róisín | 21 | female | lvl.5 | Laurara | X
Omega
sasha | 20 | female | azhefa. | X

╘═════════════════════╛
LONERS
╒══════════════════════╕

═════════════Loners═════════════

kathrine | 20 | female | lvl.10 | The Alpha | X
lucian | 24 | male | lvl.10 | azhefa. | X

elias | 22 | male | lvl.9 | Øutkasts | X
elysium | 22 | male | lvl.9 | azhefa | X

isaiah | 25 | male | lvl.9 | Metronome | X
viola | 20 | female | lvl.8 | fawn, | X

name | age | gender | lvl.8 | user | X
kieran | 21 | male | lvl.7 | Laurara | X

name | age | gender | lvl.7 | user | X
michael | 21 | male | lvl.6 | Sunelix | X

dill | 18 | male | omega | sparemayo | X
blake | 22 | male | omega | PurpleDireWolf | X

╘══════════════════════╛
Last edited by The Alpha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:11 am, edited 58 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: evergreen ❧ werewolf rp

Postby The Alpha » Mon May 08, 2017 11:10 am

OPEN FOR FORMS!
Discussion Thread
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ kathrine -- {1}

Postby The Alpha » Thu May 11, 2017 12:14 pm

𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜...
...on a warm spring morning.
The sun has just risen and it is around 9:00 A.M. The reservation is quickly awakening to the day and the animals that live there are quite lively. Young animals are also quite numerous on account of summer arriving soon. The mountain air is still cooler though so it is not hot out. There is a disturbance in the air though as the sound of automobiles echo through the trees. There are cars traveling down the old reservation road, traveling up to the large cabin deep in the middle of the evergreen forest. The cabin is alive as well with the exterior looking clean and ready to be lived in as if its new owners are arriving.

And it seems there are...so what of the "old" ones? The loners?

KATHRINE ♚ REYNA ♚ HARLOW
-----ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ-----
┏--------------- ⊰ ♚ ⊱ ---------------┒
"And just in time, in the right place
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Loner - Level 10 ⊱
Age ⊱ 20 Years
Gender ⊱ Female
Scent ⊱ Cedarwood, apples
Location ⊱ Forest by the stream
Mentioned ⊱ ~
Tags ⊱ None
Wolf - Human
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...suddenly I will play my ace."
┗--------------- ⊰ ♚ ⊱ ---------------┙

Kathrine...run...run and don't look back...

So they were back again; the dreams, the nightmares. They used to haunt her every move, awaken her and frighten her enough that she would rise out of a dead sleep and start running. After a few weeks of that, Kathrine would start awake and just wait to see what would happen, quickly finding herself in no danger. It didn't take long after that for her to just stop waking in fright and realize it was her overactive mind startling her. This morning was no different. As the echoes of her father's voice faded away from her mind, Kathrine's eyes blinked open to the view of her den. The gaps between some of the roots let in some of the sun's soft rays of light reminding her that morning had come, the soft sound of the nearby stream bringing her comfort; it also made her throat speak of its need for water. The red and cream female stood to her paws and stretched as she realized her throat begged for water, her large wolven body not even reaching the ceiling of the den. She'd crafted her den herself when she'd arrived in the reservation, digging out the earth underneath this ancient yet strong cedar tree and moving some large rocks around the base to create her safe haven. It was large enough for her wolf form to stand and move around in comfortably in and so it had ample room for her human form to live in. That is if Kathrine ever shifted out of her fur which she didn't.

She appeared out of the shadow of the den, her icy gaze surveying the area around her with a narrowed gaze. Kathrine knew better to trust that she was safe, even when leaving her own den. After concluding that she was safe, the she-wolf padded out into the open air, making her way to the stream. The clear waters were inviting to her parched throat and she thankfully lapped at the water's surface, though her eyes watched the world around her with suspicious eyes. She'd been living here in this unclaimed land for a few weeks now and having found its calm aura to be inviting enough, she'd decided to end her journey and stay. She knew it had been a fool's errand to even believe she'd see her parents again and having come upon this land, she decided it was time to stop. Yet Kathrine also knew better than to trust this calmness. Her years of traveling had always taught her that peace never lasted. Some terrible - famine, conflict, hunters, humans, nature, etc. - would always come and create conflict in the middle of happiness. It had to only be a matter of time before some kind of conflict arose and this peaceful and calm world would become a battleground.

That fact never failed to be true and as if on cue, her ears caught the sound of the machine approaching and she quickly lifted her head, the water she'd collected to drink dripping down her jaws. A single, lone car traveled down that old and unused road on the other side of the stream, traveling parallel to it and deeper into the reserve. Her icy gaze watched it go by until it disappeared behind some trees and she lost sight of it, the sound of the car growing faint as well. A twinge of curiosity ran through her red and cream colored fur as she narrowed her eyes further and perked her ears. It had been heading in the direction of the old cabin that resided on a hill in the middle of the reserve, but what did that mean? Had someone bought it and was now moving in? Did that mean humans would be living on the reserve? No one had been to it since she'd started living here and now...now came another car down the road with another right behind it. A feeling of dread settled on her shoulders as she locked eyes with one of the passengers in one of them. No, these were not humans.

She'd seen it then when she looked into their eyes. These were lycans just like her. This had to be a pack moving in, or at least a new pack forming. That meant the rumors had been true. The red-cream lycan's fur stood on end as she swallowed the collected stream water in her mouth and followed the car's path with her eyes. She turned and followed the stream's edge, knowing it would lead her to the cabin. And there...there she would find answers.

And so comes the end of this peace... Kathrine couldn't help but think as she walked, her expression narrowed and her gaze icy with a strom of thoughts hiding behind the ice.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one; 603 count

Postby azhefa. » Thu May 11, 2017 3:28 pm

-
ucian-olkov
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
luke 24 lone werewolf level 10 shipped tags; open

a furred shadow moves through the dimly lit forest, its paws hitting the soft earth with little to no sound. inky black fur blends easily with the shadows cast by trees making it hard to distinguish the wolf from bush or tree. the only thing that really gives him away are the red eyes that peer out from the darkness that surrounds him. luke was out on patrol for the fifth time since dawn, his chest burning with anger and hate as he once again fixes his borders. the developing pack of young whelps moving in nearby was constantly running through his sectioned off portion of land, destroying his carefully marked borders. they haven't been here more than a day or two and they've already destroyed his borders more times than the loners have in months. the beast rumbles a deep growl as he rakes his long claws down the side of a tree, cutting gouges into the hard bark. hopefully his more obvious border signs will keep the pesky children out of his territory, but he wasn't very optimistic. the red-eyed beast marks another tree before carrying on with his patrol, a quiet voice in the back of his mind hoping that he'll find one of the pack wolves while out patrolling. it's been far too long since he's had a proper fight, everyone just runs from him around here. though he likes striking fear into everyone's hearts, it would be nice to actually fight once in a while.

after making sure his borders were secure, luke decides to head out to hunt even though he could go another day or two without. the male moves with causal strength, his head and tail relax as he pads through the forest in search of prey. it doesn't take long for him to catch a scent, the reserve was full of all kinds of prey. luke tracks down a rabbit which he quickly devours, he wasn't hungry enough to run down a deer. even though he's a very large male and usually has an insatiable appetite, luke had taken down a stag a few days ago and had gorged himself. after finishing the rabbit, luke heads off towards the stream that runs straight through his section of territory. his plot of land was in a prime location with plenty of prey running both within and outside his borders as well as a water source and adequate den locations. luke has several scars from when he first arrived and fought for the patch of land, but once he showed his true power and strength, none tried to fight him over anything else. it was both a blessing and a curse to have such a high power level, no one wants to fight a level ten wolf that was twice their size, even if luke wants them to. even if the reservation was classified as a 'unclaimed', he was strong enough to control a portion of it without much resistance.

his anger starts to simmer once more as he stops by the stream for a drink, he can scent several loners and even pack wolves and it was strengthening his anger towards them all. after getting his fill from the stream, luke lets out a snarl before throwing back his head and roaring out his rage. the black beast's howl was more of a roar than anything else and was filled with his rage and hate towards the pesky pack wolves that he's been hearing arrive lately. once the sound dies out, luke turns and heads back towards his borders, his red eyes aglow with violence.
Last edited by azhefa. on Sat May 13, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» Lilith Andrea Myrtle [#001]

Postby 200765 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Gender » Female
    Age » 18
    Rank » Fighter
    Dominance » vii
    Scent » Pine and Honey
    Crush » None yet
    Location » Car in forest, Cabin
    Mentioned » Kathrine, Lucian
    Tagged »
    « Human «» Wolf » [links removed]
[removed]
[removed]
Upbeat pop music played from the radio of the car. Lilith hummed along, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel to the beat. Her humming stopped though, as towering trees came into view, with an old road winding between tree trunks. She slowed the car to gaze up at the forest through the windshield. The sun was bright and Lilith had to squint to see many birds fluttering among the branches of trees. When Lilith turned off her music, she could hear them chirping even with the windows closed. This forest would be her new home. Stepping on the gas, she drove her car into the woods where much of the sun was blocked by leaves and branches. As she entered the forest, there was a noticeable difference in the road. Every few seconds, the car would go over a bump or a hole, taking her attention off the wildlife around her. The car hit another pothole, making Lilith bounce up from her seat. She sighed quietly, eyebrows furrowing in annoyance at the unkempt road. Not even five minutes into the forest, she had driven over countless number of holes and uneven ground. Lilith hoped that once she got to the cabin, she wouldn't have to use the car often and instead could travel as a wolf. Running through the forest in wolf form certainly was less bumpy than this road.

Rolling down her windows, Lilith enjoyed the peacefulness of the forest. Without her music on, she could hear the chattering of birds. Occasionally the drilling of a woodpecker was heard. When she payed closer attention, she could even hear the sound of flowing water—probably a stream or small river making its way through the forest. The calming sounds of nature helped Lilith ignore the bumpy drive.

As she gazed out the window, she started to see the stream she had heard, running nearly parallel a little ways from the road. Her eyes passed over the stream and widened as she caught sight of a wolf standing at the edge of the water. In an instant, Lilith knew that this was no ordinary wolf. For one, she was much larger than the typical grey wolf. If Lilith stood next to the wolf, it would reach her chest, though Lilith was a little shorter than the average Caucasian woman. It was obvious by size alone that the reddish-brown wolf was a werewolf. Biting her lip, Lilith continued on, wondering if that wolf was one of the loners the council was worried about. With one look at it, Lilith could feel power in the wolf's stance and she was sure the wolf was one with a high level of dominance.

One hand leaving the wheel, Lilith picked up a sheet of paper with instructions written on it. According to the instructions, once she entered the forest, she would spend nearly half an hour on the road until she reached the cabin. Fifteen minutes had passed, so another quarter hour to go. Suddenly, a loud roar filled the air, silencing all birds and scaring other wildlife. Frowning, Lilith looked out the window, wondering if she could catch sight of who—or what—made that sound. It has to be a werewolf, she thought, because nothing else can make a sound that angry. A small growl rumbles in the back of her throat. She hadn't even moved into the cabin yet and she had seen (or heard) two werewolves. Just how many are there?
Last edited by sun on Thu May 18, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed images/links leading to images.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jelly_fish » Thu May 11, 2017 4:27 pm

||♀|| ♛Selina Michael ♛ ||Rank;; Alpha|| Dominance;;11||Crush;;open||Tags;; none ||

Selina woke later than she was planning. She groaned as she turned over and wiped away her eyes that were still blurry from sleep. As her eyes came into focus she made a very inhuman noise that was caught between a gasp and a growl as she saw the time on her clock. She rolled out of bed and quickly started to get ready. She was going to be late if she didn't leave soon, being late wasn't something she wanted to do today. She put on a black tank top and dark green skinny jeans paired with her leather combat boots. Over the top of her shirt, she pulled on a dark blue sweatshirt that said "Dangerous" on the front in bold white letters. Selina was about to attempt to tame her wild hair when she noticed the clock again. She then forgot all about her jungle of hair and focused on more important tasks, such as hiding weapons in the folds of her clothes. She took one glance at the mirror before heading out the door. What she saw was a sleep deprived, angry, and intimidating she-wolf in her human form. Which was exactly what she was. As if being late wasn't enough to ruin her quickly spoiling mood, she managed to hit her head against the top of the door frame and give herself a pounding headache. Overall it was a rocky start to an already stressful day ahead.

Selina rubbed the top of her head while she headed out toward her truck. Her ride was an old, black pickup truck that had three long cracks running across her windshield. On the passenger side window were a few bullet holes, courtesy of a werewolf hunter a few years back. Selina had to add a bit more pressure than most would use to open her door. As she examined her ancient pickup Selina made a mental note to take it in at the next chance she could get. Selina got in and attempted to start up the engine, which shuddered to life only to cut off. Selina snarled at the inanimate object and banged her fist against the steering wheel, which only helped with adding the annoying noise of the horn blaring and probably waking up any living thing within a miles radius. "Isn't this just great?" Selina asked the empty space around her. She tried turning the key and pressing the gas ever so gently. Finally, the beat up truck roared to life. Selina grinned, every time she got in her truck she considered it a personal victory when she got it to work.

Selina had been driving for around an hour, although it should have taken her longer, she was driving like the devil. She could see the cabin, her destination, ahead. She pressed on the brake and slowed down. She didn't want any of the werewolves first impressions of her to be that of a reckless driver, even if it was true. As she pulled up at what she considered a safe speed, she parked her grandma of a pickup and cut the engine.

Selina's hand rested on the door, she was suddenly seized with an urge to turn her pickup back on and leave. She wasn't sure she was up for the responsibility of leading a pack. She wasn't even sure she was qualified for the job, sure she was the strongest and had a natural ability to lead others, but she was also reckless, violent, short-tempered and had trust issues. Last time she checked those were all qualities an Alpha shouldn't possess. After a moment of insecurity, Selina steeled herself. She was powerful, she was a leader, and gosh darn it she was going to be a great Alpha, no matter what anyone thought about her. With that thought, she yanked open her door, probably with a lot more force than she should have, and stepped out.

Selina was instantly and acutely aware of the overwhelming smell of unfamiliar werewolves. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end and her eyes narrowed, searched the surrounding area for a sign of a threat. The Council had warned her that the loners would most probably be very hostile. She then realized how she must look to the others around her, Her hair was a mess, she had subconsciously slipped into a defensive stance, and she knew anyone around her could sense her dominant nature. she knew she was the one who looked hostile.
Jelly_fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

evergreen ❧ dill | 1

Postby crash the mode » Fri May 12, 2017 4:36 pm

rank loner; omega | where woods, cabin | form wolf, human | tags those arriving
⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼
DILL FONSECA

Dill woke with the sun-- not on account of any schedule, but because the light fell like daggers through his eyelids and it was impossible to sleep any longer. With a shake of his massive ruddy head he rolled to his feet, leaves and dirt falling from his flank. The low-hanging branches of an evergreen pressed against the crown of his head and followed the line of his spine as he padded out from underneath it, his eyes freshly adjusted to the light and his vision opening up to take in his surroundings. His small patch of dirt wasn't impressive, but it was his. He hadn't had a home in years, but this was his, and that made the difference between a ditch underneath a young tree and the most beautiful ditch in the world.

The most beautiful ditch in the world, and far enough away from the cabin that he wouldn't disturb or be disturbed by the new arrivals.

They'd only been a rumor around the reservation recently; a group of wolves sent by the council to form a pack in this area and keep the loners in check. Dill had no experience dealing with the council and didn't know how much power they held, but he hadn't stayed alive this long on his own by disbelieving rumors about dangerous people. They would come, and if the faint scent of exhaust fumes on the breeze was any indication, they were coming. His ears perked up, from this distance Dill could just hear the sound of car engines and tires.

He'd worried briefly about the pack displacing other wolves which might make their way towards his home, but the closer the time came the more worried he became about the fighting before and during that displacement. The reserve, thus-far, had been peaceful. Occasionally wolves would get into fights, spitting contests that would last as long as they could hold each-others eyes, but nothing severe and nothing involving more than two wolves at a time. With the arrival of an organized pack, who knew what could happen to the delicate individual hierarchies the loners had established. He wanted to make himself known in case things got out of control. He was nobody's enemy. It was with these thoughts in mind that Dill set off towards their destination, his tail almost rod-straight behind himself but for the minute twitching of the tip.

He was as comfortable in one form as in the other, his mother having taught him that-- while different --both the wolf and the man were intrinsically him. With little outside intervention, he'd spent his childhood feeling comfortable in his reality. It was, in fact, the only thing he was comfortable with. Dill had been living within the bounds of the reservation for a handful of months now, carving out a small place for himself where he wouldn't be in the way (where he wouldn't get into trouble with the more territorial wolves who also made their home here), but crossing even unclaimed territory still set his teeth on edge. He would make himself as inconspicuous as possible; he'd walk at a very controlled not-too-fast-not-too-slow and keep his eyes on the path in front of him, not meeting any eyes, not turning to look when a leaf might crackle just behind him and to the left. It didn't matter if he was in wolf or human form.

On that thought Dill froze, several yards still between him and the back of the cabin. He was a wolf. Was that threatening? Was that polite? They were driving in, weren't they? They would need to be human, they would need to have hands-- what if they wanted to shake hands? His eyes flickered down to his paws and a clipped whine escaped his throat. He couldn't be a wolf when they first saw him, that was unprofessional or something! Now hyper-aware of his massive but gangly body, his head, his limbs, Dill shut his eyes and willed himself back into his human form. Almost as quickly as he could blink he had hands-- for shaking and other nonthreatening, welcoming hand gestures, along with the rest of his human parts. He crossed the remaining distance to the building, setting a hand against the wood and following it around the side, where he stopped. From his corner of the cabin exterior he could see the road, could see the cars which had already arrived and the werewolves stepping out of them. His plan flitted right out the back of his head along with all rational thought, and the only thing left were his nerves, pinning his feet to the earth and his hands to the hard wood underneath them.
Last edited by crash the mode on Mon May 29, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Fri May 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Louvel Winter
    nineteen | fighter(7) |wolf human | tagged;; ones at the cabin
      today was the day Lou would be arriving at the new reservation he would be staying at. He had to leave yesterday evening due to how far away he was compared to the rest who would be joining him to form this new pack. he decided leaving that evening would allow for him to get here early (assuming that would be when most would get here), settle in, and hopefully rest. the drive was long and rather dreadful, lou always seemed to enjoy his trips but when they dragged on this long and his music playlist was playing over and over again, he was done with the ride many hours ago. but the sudden change of scenery and the bumpy dirt rode indicated that he was getting closer. the werewolf turned down his music and slowed down to allow for him to safely drive through the forest.

He then began to get a little restless, wiggling in his seat and gripping the steering wheel tight. This was it, a fresh start in a new place. something he needed. the chance to make new friends, experience new things. it was great. more time passed and thankfully the road began to even out once again and soon the cabin came into view, a wide smile spreading onto his face as he moved his foot off the gas to slow down and take in the view of the place he would now he living in. he parked his car, out of the way hopefully, beside another beaten up pickup. the only that seemed to be here. he turned off his car and stepped out, instantly stretching his body out and take the few moments to take a deep breathe in. He then moved around to gather his bags from the back seat of his car, pulling one over his shoulder and the just holding the other in his hand. two packed duffle bags was enough for him, holding his clothes and a select few personal belongings. a fresh start required little things from his past. and he didn't want to latch on to things from his old pack. he shut the car door, locked his car and shoved his keys in his pocket.

As he moved away from his car and to the cabin he heard a loud howl, well more like loud snarl like howl. He stopped in his tracks and turned his head to where the sound came from, just seeing never ending trees. someone wasn't happy. He was warned about the loners that were here, a reason they came here to form this pack. surely they wont be a big problem, who had the audacity to mess with a pack? he then softly shook his head and looked back to the cabin and continued to walk.

A girl was at the doorway, the door open. and another standing outside it. so maybe he did get here a little too early, oh well. gave him some time to rest up. after all, driving for so long really took a toll on him, he could feel his body ready to just give in. But he needed to at least meet everybody before he rested, what kind of a person would they think he was if he was sleeping while they all were socializing and meeting for the first time?
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me