☼ House of the rising sun | closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☼ House of the rising sun | closed

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:33 am

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    The rising sun manor has always been
    a place for teenagers to go and escape from
    their own lives, maybe they had a horrible life,
    or maybe they are hiding something, who knows.
    However when a murder happens in the manor
    everyone freaks out, no one is sure who to
    trust anymore and everyone needs to find
    out exactly what happened to Max,
    and who killed him.
    Before it happens again.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Murder victim: On October 31st the group of nine teenagers left the Manor to go to a Halloween party held down the street from them. The twins were the first to find the body, although Max had gone out as a dead corpse and thought nothing else of it. They left him alone. Next stumbled in the rest, all tired from the party and they went to sleep. The next morning, the youngest member of the group was found screaming over Max's stabbed body.

Rules:
i. Follow all nicks and Tess's rules
ii. realistic face claims only please
iii. This is a semi lit so you must be able to write a least a good chunky paragraph.
iv. post at least three times a week and you'll be good
v. res last 24 hours and then your spot will open back up
vi. coding isn't a necessarity but please try to leave text size 85
vii. I want us all to be a part of this rp and progress the plot tog
ether! If you have input don't be afraid to share it.
viii. Post all forms on the discussion thread! relation charts are highly encouraged. Post
all of your forms on this thread please
ix. Only one character per person as there is only eight spots available.
x. Please PM me all reservations.
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters and relationships

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:34 am

Characters:

The eldest twin:
Lucas Chandler
Male ; VulpesBetula

The younger twin:
Roman Chandler
female; Crookshanks,

The Motherly figure:
Aurora Cosgrave
female; Crazy-in-wonderland

The Outcast:
Dermott Salter
Male ; Saskiabae9909

The Bookworm:
Taytum Oakley
female; Eve & Kait

The Joker/trickster:
joesph paynter
Male ; Cling.Clang.

The Leader:
Angelina Jones
Female; Gray!

The Loyal:
edward (julian) vebron
Male ; colie

☮ = friend | ♚ = best friend | ⚔ = enemy
♥ = current crush| ✔ = related
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Just in case

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:34 am

X
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aurora ♤ One

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Aurora Cosgrove| motherly figure| tags; Max ( the soon to be deceased )

Aurora couldn't help but feel the buzz of excitement as she prepared her costume. Halloween was her favourite time of the year and as such she went all out as per usual. She had reinvented herself into poision ivy this halloween and she couldn't wait to go out. She got dressed, putting her makeup and her fiery wig on before heading downstairs to wait for the rest of the group.

By this time she was starting to get that knot in her stomach to tell everyone to hurry up or they would be late but she decided to give them a few more minutes. She stared out the window and watched the lights flicker on as the street went grey. She jumped as someone touched her arm and turned in surprise only to see Max. She laughed " God you scared me!" As she looked over his costume, she wouldn't be caught dead in it, dressing as a dead corpse. " Gross, it's almost as if it's real!" she joked before standing up and heading to the bottom of the grand staircase and yelling " Guys hurry up! We're all going to be late at this stage!" She hoped everyone would have a good time tonight, for she just loved Halloween.

crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☼ House of the rising sun | closed

Postby Gray! » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:50 am

Angelina Jones|The leader|tags~Aurora mentioned

"beauty takes time!" she yelled back she was dressing up as a gender bent phantom of the opera she curled her long black hair and applied a series of dark palate makeups to her skin. She put on the half mask, it was white with beautiful black musical notes dashed across it, she finished the look with a bright red lipstick. She soon slipped on her black dress that was sheer by the neck and black matte throughout the rest of the dress. She slipped on her white shoes that she painted black notes on and walked to where Aurora was and max.

"gross max why are you dressed as a dead corpse?" her mind pondering his style decisions. She turned to Aurora "if I was rushed anymore I wouldn't have this perfect attire" she stated flipping her black curls, she pulled her phone out and waited for the others her phone buzzing with text messages from her friends.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesBetula » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:14 am

Lucas Chandler
The Eldest Twin|Tags: Aurora, Angelina, Max

Lucas stared into the mirror of the bathroom and two dull, tired, eyes stared right back. He had been so busy trying to perfect a dance routine he was trying to create for one of his favorite songs that sleep hadn't really been a priority in his mind. Nevertheless he wanted, or needed, a night out so he had decided to join everyone else at the Halloween party. He adored Halloween as a kid and never went a year without dressing up, this year he meticulously planned out a gender bent Harley Quinn costume, he had suggested to his sister to go as poison ivy but Aurora had swooped up on that long ago, so he wasn't sure what costume that Roman would appear in. Looking back into the mirror he blended red and blue eye shadow onto his eyelids and drew a small heart beneath his right eye with a black eyeliner pencil. He finished off with a reddish lip tint that he purposely smudged down one side in order to give the makeup a grungy, messy look.

Hearing people gather downstairs, he decided that the look was as a good as it was going to get so he put on his leather boots and started to trot down the staircase, although not before reaching for the white baseball bat that he had painted with random words and designs about a week ago. He assumed that Aurora would be annoyed by how long it had taken him to get into costume but he was proud of the outcome and decided it was worth this risk of making her mad at him. Ignoring her glaring eyes he spoke "Hey ladies, your costumes are looking excellent and max I love the creepy theme that you are going with this year, very convincing" Despite his frustration from the past week and his lack of sleep he was full of adrenaline tonight so he was fully prepared for tonights party.
VulpesBetula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:51 am

Taytum Oakley

The bookworm || Tags : Aurora, Lucas, and Angelina

"How come everything that I put on looks horrible on me?" Taytum said softly, hoping that nobody would hear her. Halloween was a pointless and horrible holiday; according to Taytum. She was never a fan of the holiday and never dressed up for it. Continuing to dress herself up she decided to go for a casual comfortable look. Looking towards her bag she reached out and opened it, grabbing a cream colored long dress shirt, burgundy colored skinny jeans, and her favorite pair of white low top converse. This was considered her standard outfit. As Taytum slipped on her shoes and began to tie them she heard Aurora's voice telling the group to hurry up. "I'll be out in a second!" Taytum announced back to Aurora. Finished tying her shoes Taytum stood up, and looked at herself in the mirror. Her light brown hair gleaming in the light above her. "Well... I guess this will have to do..." she said to herself, as she put her belongings insider of her bag and headed to where her group was. Turns out that everyone had some sort of a costume. Max, as usual was dressed up as something gross. "Max, your costume looks very realistic..." she whispered softly. Oh well. Looking at everybody else's costume she began to feel left out. Although it was her decision to not dress up. "How does this look?" Taytum said to everybody around her, hoping to not receive some negative feedback on how she didn't dress up this year. Pretty much every year as a matter of fact.
Last edited by lunala. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colie » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:08 am

name. edward "julian" vebrongender. maleage. eighteentagged. aurora, taytumlocation. house

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
edward had been ready for some time now, but just wasn't in the mood to really, you know,get up and do stuff. it had been a rough few days for the man, thinking of how his birthday was coming up soon and he would be a whopping nineteen years old. he practically didn't even belong in this house anymore he was getting so old. edward was brought back down to earth by a frustrated cat-call from miss aurora, the one who at least gave him some comfort if he felt homesick or really anything else in general. she was the one that most reminded him of a girl that would spend all of her days at an animal shelter and not give a crap if all she was doing was scooping animal waste all day, and still be friendly and kind. it was surprising, really.
"loud and clear," he called back. his voice was actually fairly quiet for how his form looked; well-rounded, muscular, tall. he had a big mumble problem back when he was eleven and twelve. he's worked on it since then. in the meantime, edward stood up, giving full access of his outfit. he was dressed up as a werewolf; a ripped ironic flannel shirt with little tufts of gray fur sticking out of it (man, he had to wear a whole furry suit underneath these clothes. it was HOT.), black jeans that were as well, ripped and given access to fluffy fur, and some slip-on uncomfortable paws and boots. it was sortof convincing without the headpiece, but, as edward grabbed the wolf head from the other end of his bed and put it on, he looked almost like an actual werewolf.
edward walked quietly down the stairs, trying to find a target to give a quick scare to. edward loved to do any kind of fun prank with people, and even though they usually didn't like it at current time, they would laugh and have fun with it probably in the next few hours. he did nothing major, until he was fifteen, and pretended that he broke his brother's tv. he got grounded for a month and got pounded for a year for that. it was still hilarious to look back at. finally, edward locked his eyes on taytum, the mellow girl. im sure that would give her a scare. she seemed to be asking everybody about her outfit, and he slipped up behind her as she did this to quickly grab her shoulders and shout a husky, "boo!" into her ear. he backed up, grinning underneath the wolf head.
colie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saskiabae9909 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:57 am

Name:Dermott Role:Outcast Tag:Edward, Lucas, Taytum, Max etc.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dermott carefully dipped his brush into the scarlet paint. It was such a deep red, it kind of looked like he was painting himself with someone else’s blood. That’s a bit creepy. Dermott shook that thought away as he contained to swirl the brush over his cheekbones. It tickled. After a few moments the teenager put the brush down to look at his masterpiece. Dermott’s face was an ocean of colors. strokes of turquoise were weaved between the splashes of red and gold. He even added a splatter paint effect of a yellow and lime green across the forehead and eyes. Dermott’s arms and large white sweatshirt had the same pattern of paint and there was a large plastic pallet clipped to his belt. His costume of an abstract art piece was definitely a success.

Before heading down the stairs, Dermott made sure to put his sketch pad and pencils in his pocket, just in case he got bored. He could only handle so much of dancing and forced conversation before he got drained. Besides, parties led to great people watching and Dermott was sure that he could get catch great snippets of drunken speech and antics. It would be so disappointing if he forgot it all.

Dermott left his room and began to head down the stairs. There was already a good handful of people in the lobby chatting about their outfits and who knows what. He saw another one of the guys, (he couldn’t completely tell who since his back was to Dermott and he was wearing a wolf head) attempt to scare Tatum. Dermott smiled. “Are you trying to eat someone wolf sir? Taytum looks tasty enough but I’d go for Max or Lucas. They are bit bigger.” Dermott winced internally as he said that. It might have come across as a bit mean. He’ll be sure to apologize later. I mean a wolf would want a bigger snack so it’s completely mean right? Then again something smaller might be juicier. “I wonder who out of us would taste the best?” Dermott said in a quiet voice.
Saskiabae9909

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 am

Taytum Oakley

The bookworm || Tags : pretty much everybody

"So... any comments?" She asked to the group. Almost everybody was down here, a couple members of the group were someplace else getting ready for the party. As a child Taytum never enjoyed parties. She felt left out whenever she got invited to one. Everybody at the party would be talking, eating, and or socializing. Taytum would just be the ugly duckling and stick out from everybody else. As the girl awaited her outfit comments she heard a creak from the wood flooring behind her. Less than a second later some sort of creature jumped out and yelled boo. "AHHHHH" She jumped and screamed. She never liked being scared. "OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Taytum feared for her life. She then turned around and saw the person who had frightened her. A werewolf costume? Feeling curious to see who it was Taytum grabbed ahold of the mask and yanked it off of the persons face. Turns out that it was Edward who had scared her. "Edward?" Taytum asked. "Was that really you? You know that I don't like being scared like that!" She said, hoping to make him stop scaring her in the future. Dermott then arrived to the group. He looked like a rainbow threw up on him; but in a clean purposeful manner. "What do you mean I'm tasty?" She asked. "I'd appreciate it if you guys would not eat me... I would certainly not taste the best."
Last edited by lunala. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me