beware the delegation| Open and accepting|

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

beware the delegation| Open and accepting|

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:35 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
10 years prior to this story, the king of Oswain, a tyrannical magician was killed in a coup d'etat lead by the commander of his army Nile. The commander banned all magicians from the land and forced them to flee to the south, a country known as Stoina. Now after 10 long years, the commander has opened the borders of the country to allow a small delegation to cross into Oswain to go to the castle and make an allegiance with the country. At the castle they must be aware of their surroundings at all times, many people are uncertain of how to feel about the magicians presence in the castle. The journey is full of dangers and betrayals, the only problem is figuring out if it's from their own country or their rivals.
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: beware the delegation

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
1. All CS rules apply
2. This role-play is LGBTQ+ friendly, be accepting of that
3. Please post a big paragraph for each post, it's semi lit but the more you write the better!
4. For now you are only allowed to have one character, I may lift this later on but it's so more people are able to get spots and such
5. I will leave a template in the Discussion thread for forms but I don't mind if you make your own forms, just follow the template for any other information you may need
6. no romance with your own character
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:11 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;misaki beaumont
    Role; The leader
    Power; phobikinesis - manipulate fear
    hallucikinesis - manipulate and create illusions
    Roleplayed by;Kuundere
    The strongest of all the magicians.
    They make good choices and hard decisions
    for the group. They are highly respected
    by both the magicians and humans alike.
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;Dante Yoon
    Role; The pessimistic
    Power; Telekenisis
    Roleplayed by; Cyrilwolfgirl
    They do not believe they can
    get along well with the humans.
    They don't believe in change.
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name; Song Yejun
    Role; The Loyal
    Power; Umbrakinetic
    Roleplayed by; lil starlight~
    Loyal to the cause of the mission.
    They follow their fellow magicians
    no matter the consequnces.
    For country there is honor
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name; Katherine Starr
    Role; The Rebel
    Power; Pyrokinesis- create and control fire.
    Roleplayed by; Crazy-in-wonderland
    The rebel of the group.
    They refuse to listen to anything
    and everyone. They respect
    the leader but ultimately choose
    to ignore them.
    They don't like their mission.
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;Rikimaru Renegade
    Role; The Outcast
    Power;Incredible stealth, immunity to cold
    Roleplayed by; ☪ℓυηαя∂яσρ☪
    They don't really fit into the group.
    They are forgotten/feared because
    of their power.( You decide)
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name; Kassidy Benson
    Role; The Destructive
    Force

Power; emotion manipulation
    Roleplayed by;xxkayxx
    The newbie of the group
    and to their own powers.
    They can't fully comprehend
    or fully control their power.
    ╚══════════════╝

Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:14 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;Lilybell Xantian
    Role; The Optimist
    Roleplayed by; Miss✥Unseen
    Hopeful that the magicians
    and their group can get along
    and finish their mission and
    remain friends and allies.
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;Johnson Miller
    Role; The Flirt
    Roleplayed by;madelynemmoore
    Flirts with everyone and
    Anyone. No one takes them
    seriously.
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;
    Role; The Joker
    Roleplayed by;
    Makes a joke out of
    everything and can't be
    seriously about their
    mission.
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;
    Role; The Manipulative
    Roleplayed by;rachieboo
    Manipulates everyone to get
    what they want.
    Doesn't care about the mission.
    Selfish to the core.
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;
    Role; The Mastermind
    Roleplayed by;
    Able to come up with the plans
    and escape roots when needed.
    A very handy person for sneaking
    around the castle.
    ╚══════════════╝
    ╔══════════════╗
    Name;Travis Kurtis Bradley
    Role; The thief
    Roleplayed by;shrimpi
    An ex-convict that
    has been released to help
    the mastermind with
    escape roots and such
    ╚══════════════╝

Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: beware the delegation| Open and accepting|

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:44 pm

Katherine| tags; the delegation

As the castle loomed ahead of the delegation,Katherine felt herself smirk. 'So this is how rolalty lives, not a bad life apparently. I could get use to staying in a place like this every day.' she thought as she looked at her companions as they walked to the door. She was never one to be scared of something, but the fact that even the king was not safe in his own castle scared her deeply. After all this truce could have been a lie, a false hope to gather a group of magicians and slaughter them for the fun of it. ' They would be quiet foolish actually, considering we have the upper hand with our strong magic. ' she deducted. She sighed, this was taking too long, all she wanted to do was go and explore, and maybe cause a little bit of mischief.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby il diablo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:40 pm

TRAVIS BRADLEY
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Travis maneuvered himself around the castle with two loafs of bread in his hand, he was suppose to meet up with the magicians but he was starving: He couldn't help himself. The boy was lucky he was brought here, being an ex-convict he could've stayed in prison for a lot longer for how much he'd stolen; Jewels, gems, money and food. One man in particular was following him, the owner of the bread precisely. He zipped around corners, jumped throughout the place, Travis knew the place better than majority of the people there, he had been running for too long in the parts and he knew every area, almost every exit and many more things many probably didn't know. Slowing down a little, he looked behind him to see the man had almost gained up to him. Yelling could be heard by him as they ran throughout the castle. Before Travis could be caught he quickly turned a sharp corner and hid under a small gap in one of the castles walls. The man stopped, looking around rather confused; Then left to go search for the boy again.

Travis crept out of the gap soon after the man was gone. He breathed heavily, a big massive run for just two loafs of bread; It was all worth it in the end though, he had gotten something to eat for the day. The boy didn't like being given food from others, but rather challenging himself to retrieve the food without no-one getting it for him or helping him. ''Bloody 'Ell, that was close..'' He muttered to himself, leaning up against a wall and sighing. ''I hope I don't get caught after this, that was absolutely terrible.'' He scolded, taking a moment to regain his breath.

After doing so, he started to walk towards the area they would be meeting. Rumors he was told made them sound like the best people on the planet, with absolute power and nothing could stop them. But, weren't they all just like us? Just with the greed for power? Travis wished he had powers: He just didn't know it yet. The ability to do anything you wanted with those powers sounded amazing overall, people were lucky enough to have them anyway. Travis was soon reaching the meeting area, he wasn't so far from it but close. ''Geez it takes a long time to get to one place to another...'' He would mutter to himself, the castle was a big place and there was a lot of walking involved so there was something to complain about.
il diablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

0ne

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Lilybell Xantian
... (18) (female) (The Optimistic) (love interest; open) (location; castle foyer) (tagged; open)

Lily paced in the foyer waiting impatiently for the delegation to arrive. She was nervous and excited and felt like she was going to go insane from waiting but then again it was her fault for getting up at four o'clock in the morning. Time had passed slowly as she had dressed for the day, annoying some maids in the process, gone for a run with Kochala, and practiced archery with some of the soldiers. Most of them, like her, appreciated the more traditional ways of fighting than the more modern guns, enjoying going at each other with blades and holding competitions from time to time. As always when she took part in the challenges she'd won the archery one by a landslide and didn't do too bad when it came to the two sparring matches (one hand-to-hand and the other sword) but she didn't stick around long enough to try her luck with a gun.

Not liking the feeling of grime that covered her skin Lily could tell she was starting to smell and opted for a shower before breaking her fast for the morning. When she'd cleaned up she attempted to tame her curls but ultimately gave up and just stared at herself in the mirror lost in thought. Val had loved her curls. Said its untamable nature was just like her and it deserved to be free instead of held back. She'd tease him and say he just didn't like how long it took her to get ready in the morning because of it, he'd nod acting all solemn and serious saying, "True, true." then give her a witty comeback that'd make her laugh.

She missed that. She missed him she thought, recalling the memory once again as she stood in the foyer. Seeing as no one was around but the hound who was sleeping in a cushioned antique chair Lily let herself morn for what she had lost and then scolded herself, "It does no good living in the past, you have a job to do." Patting her hair that she had managed to french braid back and dusting off invisible specks from her cream colored tunic she glanced at the mirror behind the chair satisfied. She was neat and presentable and felt like a court lady despite being dressed a bit casual. A dress she felt might be a bit too much and so she wore the top with a golden chained belt over it, a green pair of breeches, and her brown riding boots.

Lilybell Xantian was ready for the magicians although, she tapped her foot, she wished they'd hurry up.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxKayxx » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:27 am

Kassidy Benson
Kassy
The Destructive Force
Tags: Delegation

Kassidy was stunned to silence. The castle was much larger than she could have ever imagined, and somehow it managed to feel Magical. Kassy knew that it had been 10 years since any magicians had been in Oswain, and being selected had been an honor. Despite Stoina being her home by birth, Kassy always felt drawn to the larger country of Oswain. Now, her fingers trembled slightly under her aquamarine cloak and she ran a delicate, leather glove clad finger-tip over her dagger's case. It had been a parting gift from her unknown father before Kassy was born. Seventeen years later, she had learned every single scratch and pattern on the case and hilt.

Kassy looked at the group she traveled with, her eyes settling on Katherine as she sighed. Kassy began to reach out, her glove covered hands almost touching Katherine before a rather large furry body nudged her leg. Kassy quickly pulled her hand back underneath her cloak. The large tabby tom purred slightly, almost laughing at Kassy. She nudged him slightly with her foot. "Hush, Flynn!" She whispered fiercely to the cat. In return, the cat stopped his purring and continued by her side.
xxKayxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Outcast

Postby ☪ℓυηαя∂яσρ☪ » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:31 am

Rikimaru followed from the rear, completely unnoticed and undetected. They had their hands resting in their trenchcoat and their hat tucked down low, the brim shielding their eyes. They took silent steps, never saying a word, simply observing the group they had on a whim decided to travel with. They didn't particularly like any of them, but they weren't horrid excuses for people, so they were acceptable.
Their eyes, colored like electric ice, traveled over the land smoothly. Their hard gaze settled on some guards, who promptly avoided looking at them. Looking back to the task at hand, they decided to rest their hand on the rusty dagger in their pocket. They didn't trust guards.
☪ℓυηαя∂яσρ☪

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby il diablo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:38 pm

TRAVIS BRADLEY
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The boy had almost finally made it back to the greeting area, that walk took forever to get back to the castle in time. He looked around to only notice few people around the place but he hadn't seen the magicians anywhere. They were taking their time weren't they? Travis let out a soft sigh as he looked around at the few people; Surprisingly there wasn't as many people here as he thought. He had noticed one person in particular (LilyBell). She looked way more dressed than him, he was just wearing a simple plain blue jacket with long blue jeans and a few bracelets on his left wristband - Along with his gun, his Remington Mod 700 attached to a sling - Over his shoulder and on his back. He had a lot of experience with being a sniper, training to become a person with high experience with guns. Yet he did though, he use to go around hunting large animals like Bears, Buffalo and the larger animals around.

Travis glanced at her for a second, to examine her just a little bit more. He wondered what weapons she had dealt with before, noticing the dagger case on her he soon assumed she was something good to close combat. I was soon entering more into the place past her and walked over to a wall, lent against it and slowly fell down until he was sitting down. ''Let me guess, your here for the magicians..?'' I looked over to her and took off my gun slowly, lowering down to my lap and holding it gently.
il diablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me