\_ G o n e _/ 3 spots left! (1 male, 2 females)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

\_ G o n e _/ 3 spots left! (1 male, 2 females)

Postby BetrayedSoul » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:33 pm

~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~

~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~

Alarms go off in every direction, police running down the prison halls, checking if every inmate is in their cell. Police dogs are sent out to chase down any inmate who dares to break out of prison. Panic breaks looks, and lights turn on quickly, sending brightness in every corner of the prison from inside and out. More police officers would arrive on the scene. They all gather at one certain wall of the prison. Barbed wires are set on top of each brick-wall, yet on this wall...There is only a section of it missing. A fat wire connected from the prison itself to that section of the wall. "PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!" was a call that was made once they figured it out. They run up to the room that was near the thick wire, the escape that the prisoners have used to inch their way across to the top of the wall. The room belonged to the doctor's office. Once they got there, they found the doctor on the ground. One of the officers checked if he was still breathing or contains a pulse. "Dead!" he called out, announcing the doctor's death. The man contained no blood, or wounds to his body. The whole prison department and workers were on duty, and every police in the state of Florida are at that location.
The prisoners were gone, far gone from the destination. They all are running forward, forward to escape. Will they get away? Or will they be taken back and charged for more years in prison?

Discussion + Forms: HERE
Last edited by BetrayedSoul on Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
BetrayedSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby BetrayedSoul » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Rule #1 Follow "Tess' Rules", of course.

Rule #2 Please remove your signature before you post. I want this thread to be neat. But, in the discussion form you can post with signatures or not. Your choice.

Rule #3 This RolePlay goes from a semi-literate to literate. Which means, I do not want to see a small itty-bitty paragraph to be posted by anyone. Posts are suppose to have detail and something that anyone can work off to post back the same or more of details. Ex: 2 decent paragraphs. (1 paragraph IS the minimum, but it has to be a pretty big one.)

Rule #4 Please wait for everyone to have a chance to post back, do not go without them. It is totally not fun to leave someone behind. It slows down the RolePlay, then in the end it ends the life of it. Please do not do this! Also, if a person takes more than 5 days to post I will notify that person. Yet, if the do not respond. I will re-open the spot for the character.

Rule #5 Do not cause too much drama in or out of the RolePlay. Ex: Getting hit by a car or a cow...Whatever. (Let me know if you have an idea of some drama that could happen by PM or discussion though!)
BetrayedSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby BetrayedSoul » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Prisoners (All Male)

Name~:~Age~:~BetrayedSoul~:~

Name~:~Age~:~Midnight Warriorr~:~

Name~:~Age~:~User~:~

Police officers (All Female) *Something to make it interesting ;)

Name~:~Age~:~still.believing~:~

Last edited by BetrayedSoul on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
BetrayedSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Setting

Postby BetrayedSoul » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:59 pm

~~

Rain? Yes; Heavy
Snow? No
Storm? Yes
Lightning? No
Sun? No

~~

Temperature? 66%
Humid? Slightly

~~

Location? (prisoners) Mile away from Prison
Location? (police) Prison Area
Time? Around 3 o' clock AM

~~
Last edited by BetrayedSoul on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BetrayedSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Recap

Postby BetrayedSoul » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:53 am

Recap goes here, ye

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Midnight is excused though :3
Last edited by BetrayedSoul on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetrayedSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: \_ G o n e _/ WIP (You can reserve, if you want) 1/6

Postby lilymei. » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:52 pm

(May I reserve a prisoner?)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: \_ G o n e _/ WIP (You can reserve, if you want) 2/6

Postby still.believing » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:50 pm

(May I reserve female?)
still.believing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: \_ G o n e _/ 3 spots left! (1 male, 2 females)

Postby lilymei. » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:28 am

Last edited by lilymei. on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: \_ G o n e _/ 3 spots left! (1 male, 2 females)

Postby still.believing » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Rain poured down from the black clouds above, filling the ground with sloshing water
and the forest with mud. Erin's black combat boots pounded against the concrete ground
as she splashed through puddles. She couldn't believe prisoners had managed to escape,
especially on a night like this. The blonde and brunette woman was soaked from head
to toe in thick raindrops that turned her navy uniform black. A high powered
automatic weapon was held firmly in her hands, and was equipped with two pistols
and an assortment of knives. 'Stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! How could we have
let this happen?!'
the police officer growled to herself. Erin sloshed through the puddles
before skidding to a halt.

"Is there anyone online?" the blonde asked. She had grabbed her com and spoke into it.
Not sure if the rain had damaged any of the electronic equipment, Erin trudged on to the
outer wall of the compound. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail but had began to fall
due to the heavy rain pulling it down. "This is Deputy Erin Scott, does anybody copy?"
she attempted again.
still.believing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me