prophecy of hope. closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

prophecy of hope. closed

Postby Speak » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:12 am

darkness spreads through
all the land
and your weary eyes open
silently
sunsets have forsaken all
the most far off horizons

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Long ago the worlds of man and fey lived together in harmony. For centuries the two worlds coexisted and in the middle of these two worlds was the kingdom of Asiali. Though it was located in the human world it was closely linked with that of the fey for surrounding the capital was a huge forest many called the forest of the lost and it was said that inside were portals to the otherworld. Using the bridges to the otherworld The Asiali family became the diplomats for the human race to interact with the fey. As centuries passed however Fey began to fade from the world of man, their existence dismissed as mere stories spun by a fire to entertain children. Even in Asiali their long time allies and friends were beginning to forget them and so the Fey decided that they would disappear altogether from the world of man. Before they left however the old Fey bestowed upon the Asiali family a prophecy so that should conflict ever arise between the two worlds there would always be hope:

"the five asiali girls of kin
shall over the evil forces win
the eldest with eyes that can not see
shall lead the way through misery
the second a girl so strong and bold
will find the sword of gold
the third a girl so wild and free
will try to outrun the sea
the fourth a girl of brains
with poison in her veins
the fifth a girl of beauty and grace
will betray the rest to her disgrace
with the help of five borthers in purpose and kind
who're willing to sacrifice all for mankind
together they shall concur all
And if the fail all shall fall"

As time passed the prophecy and the Fey all passed into legend. Then one day a dark cloud settled itself over the kingdom casting every living thing into darkness, a sign of great evil. While the people of Asiali prepared for the worse no one was prepared for what was to come. From the forest of the lost on a stallion of blackest night rode an elf claiming to be an emissary of the new Fey King with a message for the humans of Asiali; leave or face our wrath. Refusing this supposed kings demand and sending the emissary back to where he came from the people of Asiali waited in fear for what was to come. It began slowly at first, the disappearance of a merchant, the failing of a crop, the drying of a well, as problem after problem began to pile up it was apparent that these were not coincidence. Now the kingdom is falling, fading into ruin and with no hope left all eyes turn to the prophecy and the five princess to see if they are truly the last light.
Last edited by Speak on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prophecy of hope. rules

Postby Speak » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 am

one. Follow all of Tess' rules
two. A well developed paragraph minimum for posts (at size 85 please)
three. No perfect characters
four. PM reservations to me
five. no anime fc's please
six. Post all forms and OOC on discussion thread

Last edited by Speak on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prophecy of hope. information

Postby Speak » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:17 am

and you can always be strong
lift your voice with the
first light of dawn
dawn's just a heartbeat away
hope's just a sunrise away

asiali map- x
otherworld map- x
bridges- in order to travel from the human world to the otherworld one must cross a bridge in the forest of the lost. These bridges appear to be built by the nature that surrounds them, live branches grown into steady bridges across streams and ditches. Often one may see a bridge like this appear in one spot but then the next day it would have utterly disappeared. If one crosses such a bridge unwittingly they could be lost in the otherworld for eternity, the only ways back from the otherworld would be to cross a similar bridge.
prophecies- given by the old ones a prophecy is not a prediction of the future, rather it is a rule of sorts set upon a person or persons and when it's qualifications are met the prophecy becomes the future. If a prophecy states that you will die if you stroke a black cat on the night of a full moon and on the night of a full moon you do so you will die. Many are unaware that a prophecy has been placed upon them and even if they are aware it becomes incredibly difficult to decipher the true meaning behind the words.
fey- only one of the creatures that inhabit the otherworld the fey are by far the most powerful. Capable of living for thousands of years fey are the oldest and wisest of creatures but can also be the most vindictive and cruel. With no concept of death or mortality it's difficult for the fey to share common ground with humans. Fey also possess magic which can often prove to be a curse or a blessing for anyone who goes to deal with the creatures.
Last edited by Speak on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prophecy of hope. female characters

Postby Speak » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:18 am

the eldest, the blind

-
name; fiora asiali
age; twenty-five
gender; female
traits;
↣independent
↣adaptable
↣soft spoken
↣fearful
roleplayer; afon
face claim; kat dennings

The eldest princess of the Asiali family, Fiora by all rights should be the heir to the throne. Any chance of that however was taken from her the moment the wisewoman attending the queen revealed the baby was blind. From this simple fact Fiora has been denied her birth right the responsibility passed onto her sister.
the second, the bold

-
name; zuzana asaili
age; twenty-four
gender; female
traits;
↣strong
↣brave
↣impatient
↣hot headed
roleplayer; ♫Mᴇɢᴜʀɪɴᴇ Lᴜᴋᴀ♫
face claim; unknown

The second sister, Zuzana has grown up being prepared to succeed the throne as the heir to Asiali. Though she's learned things like the art of embroidery like her sisters she's also learned battle strategies, sword fighting, and many other things that a prince might have learned.
the third, the free

-
name; caoimhe nuala asiali
age; twenty
gender; female
traits;
↣observant
↣independent
↣fierce
↣challenging
roleplayer; speak
face claim; robin wright

The third sister was never the delicate flower that her parents wanted her to be. Rather she was a girl with a wild spirit like one of the many creatures that made their home in the forest of the lost. Many times Caoimhe has left her lessons to run free through the forest with no fear of the tales of the creatures that inhabited it.
the fourth, the smart

-
name; ariawyn asiali
age; twenty
gender; female
traits;
↣intelligent
↣quiet
↣sarcastic
↣asocial
roleplayer; BinaryBC
face claim; emily rudd

The fourth sister and the fraternal twin of Caoimhe, Ariawyn couldn't have been more different. Rather than join her sister on her adventures Ariawyn found more enjoyment in reading and learning than she did in running and exploring.
the fifth, the beauty

-
name; rosalie elizabeth asaili
age; eighteen
gender; female
traits;
↣sweet
↣gentle
↣secretive
↣deceptive
roleplayer; broken*
face claim; emilia clarke

The fifth and arguably the most 'princess-like' of the sisters Rosalie was born with a gift for dance, embroidery, and song. The baby of her sisters and the pearl of her parents world Rosalie while perhaps not the bravest or the smartest loves her family and would do anything for them.
Last edited by Speak on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:07 am, edited 14 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prophecy of hope. male characters

Postby Speak » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:18 am

the first, the solider

-
name; oberon ryder
age; twenty-four
gender; male
traits;
↣smart
↣calculating
↣daring
↣self-sacrificial
roleplayer; ♫Mᴇɢᴜʀɪɴᴇ Lᴜᴋᴀ♫
face claim; unknown

A solider in the kings army this boy despite his age has risen high in the ranks. Dedicated to his job and the royal family Oberon has served for years without question. Unknown to him Oberon was found in the woods by the couple he now calls mother and father, his real parents left him in the forest of the lost.
the second, the sailor

-
name; lorenzo blackwood
age; twenty-two
gender; male
traits;
↣wild
↣adventurous
↣flirtatious
↣deceptive
roleplayer; I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
face claim; colin o'donoghue

Left in the port city of Esterwich as a babe, Lorenzo has spent nearly all of his life on the open ocean. His adoptive father a captain of a merchant ship Lorenzo has spent nearly his entire life on the open ocean. Lorenzo spends very little time in the capital only spending a few days at a time looking for jobs.
the third,the scholar

-
name; calden tamani leofcas
age; twenty-two
gender; male
traits;
↣intelligent
↣problem solver
↣compassionate
↣private
roleplayer; KawaiQueen
face claim; gaspard ulliel

A scholar in service to the king Calden has attained knowledge far beyond his years. Left at the doorstep of an elderly scholar Calden has been raised to follow in his adoptive fathers footsteps. With a passion for literature and an aversion to blood sports Calden is perfectly suited to his role as a scholar.
the fourth, the healer

-
name; dalton achilles
age; twenty-one
gender; male
traits;
↣resourceful
↣kind
↣private
↣disorganised
roleplayer; grace,
face claim; chace crawford

Given to an old healer woman as a babe Dalton has been raised to become the next healer in the capital. Taught to be compassionate of his fellow man Dalton may not be the strongest or bravest but he has a kind soul and a willingness to help his friends whatever the cost.
the fifth, the hunter

-
name; osian callaghan
age; twenty-four
gender; male
traits;
↣hard-headed
↣reticent
↣passionate
↣brave
roleplayer; chantesuta;
face claim; stephen amell

Abandoned in the forest of the lost as a baby Osian was found and raised by a couple from the capital. Now a young man Osian has become a hunter as a way to make a living. Unlike many he holds no fear of the forest or the creatures that inhabit it. If they didn't harm him when he was a babe they won't harm him now.
Last edited by Speak on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:59 am, edited 15 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prophecy of hope. relationships

Postby Speak » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 pm

romance

friends
Caoimhe and Lorenzo
Caoimhe and Osian
Ariawyn and Lorenzo

enemies
Zuzana and Lorenzo
Last edited by Speak on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prophecy of hope. open

Postby Speak » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:14 pm

open
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:51 am

caoimhe .nuala .asiali

the free

[gender] female [age] twenty [title] princess [ location ] the forest of the lost [ tagged ] open

faster, faster....her feet pounding against the sand with the same force that her heart pounded against her chest Caoimhe ran on, her hair streaming out behind her in a chaotic blonde wave. Caoimhe didn't even know what she was running from, all that the young princess knew was that she needed to keep on running until it wasn't possible to run anymore. An endless stretch of beach extended before Caoimhe and still she ran on the only sound her chugging breaths and so soft it was barely a whisper someone kept repeating the same phrase "the third a girl so wild and free, will try to outrun the sea..." over and over it was repeated as if it were some sort of mantra. Finally wether it was from exhaustion or some otherworldly force Caoimhe fell to tired to move now the only sound that remained were her shuddering gasps. As she regained some of her breath Caoimhe began to turn in the hopes of seeing what she'd been running from...
Gasping Caoimhe opened her eyes to see the plain beige of her ceiling staring back at her. It had all just been a dream, a dream that kept repeating itself always ending just before she could see whatever it was she was running from. For a moment Caoimhe sank into her bed as if trying to ground herself making sure that she was really here that is until she felt the cool air of morning wrapping itself around her. Sitting up Caoimhe almost instantly understood why, in the chaos of her dream the young princess had thrown her covers off of the bed leaving her with only a flimsy sheet. Sighing Caoimhe abandoned her bed and moved to glance out the small window on the other side of her room. Outside the world seemed grey as if a little bit of its energy had been lost or perhaps stolen by the very creatures who in centuries past had been said to protect it. It'd only been a week since the dark fey rider had delivered his ultimatum and ever since Asiali had begun to encounter catastrophe after catastrophe plunging the entire kingdom into peril. The only hope apparently being an ancient prophecy that hardly anyone remembered, past through stories and legend Caoimhe wasn't even sure if the prophecy that her parents had told her was the one that the fey had given to her ancestors. The prophecy....five sisters who would save the kingdom and defeat evil forces with the help of five brothers. By this point it was obvious who the five sisters were but the mystery of the five brothers still eluded everyone especially Caoimhe, after all problem solving had never been her forte.
These thoughts swirling through her mind Caoimhe felt the forest calling her, its wide spread branches and cool clean air the only escape from her troubled mind. Slipping on a plain white blouse and soft leather pants Caoimhe pulled on her boots and a green grey cape before fleeing the stone walls of her home. Ever since she was little Caoimhe had always had a knack for sneaking out and getting around guards (much to her parents frustration) and today was no exception. The sun now a little higher in the sky and beginning to warm the ground Caoimhe cut quickly through the town and before long disappeared into the forest.
Dark trees towered over her letting only a fraction of light filter down through their leafy branches and patterning the ground with dappled light. Starting off at a slow walk it wasn't long until Caoimhe was running through the trees trusting in only her senses as she practically flew through the undergrowth. Here everything seemed so much more simpler there was only the sun, sky, and trees no talk of prophecies or pressure to be who she wasn't, here she wasn't Princess Caoimhe Nuala Asiali she was just simply Caoimhe. Eventually the young princess stopped running, her feet had brought her to a small stream no larger than one of Caoimhe's steps. Sitting by the edge Caoimhe simply stared at the trickling waters her mind full of prophecies and puzzles. "with the help of five borthers in purpose and kind" she murmured as if somehow by saying it the words would make more sense.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:02 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
XXXXXXςαℓ∂єи тαмαиι ℓєσfςαѕ
XXXXXXтнє ѕςнσℓαя
XXXXXXLocation: The Library
XXXXXXTagged: Ariawyn

╚═══════════════════╝

Since he was appointed the royal scholar, there was not much Calden would do outside of sorting and reading the copious amounts of literature within the royal library. His room did not even interest him, not when there was something new to read on every shelf. The fact that there was anything new came at quite a shock, the young scholar thought that he had read all the texts found within the kingdom. But, there he was, pacing around the shelves with his eyes scanning each line, the book held open with a single hand, his other resting against the middle of his back. His adoptive father, the elderly intellect who had raised him more so than the others, would often be in the exact position that Calden were in now and after spending twenty-two years watching and learning, he too adopted the gait.

Calden gave a pause, though, when he heard the rusting of parchment that were not caused by his own hand. The librarians of the library had all gone to their rooms long ago, entrusting the young man to keep everything neat. There were not many others he could think of that would be stalking the passages at that time. In fact, rarely any of the princess would come down - even for their lessons. When the king had asked for Calden to be the kingdom's official scholar, he was introduced to the five young ladies and would sometimes give lessons to the youngest when her father wished it. Other than that meeting, he had not had the chance to really socialize with them. Carefully, he closed the pages of the book he was reading, following the ever familiar sounds of flipping parchment, spotting the brunette girl against a wall. With a raised eyebrow, he cleared his throat. "Princess, should you not be resting?"
KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prophecy of hope. closed

Postby нana ѕong » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Zuzana A siali
» the bold
gender;; female ║ age;; 24 ║ title;; princess ║ location;; castle ║ tagged;; open

Zuzana let out a faint curse, digging the tip of her blade into the soft sands of the training grounds as her breaths came out in ragged gasps, a puff of white escaping past her lips at every exhale. The sun was barely touching the horizon, and here she was; practicing. Her instructor instead on this kind of training, but with the rise in issues of the prophecy he was pushing her harder than ever.
"Again! Concentrate Princess!" Her instructor said. Her instructor was a bear of a man. Dressed only in cotton pants, his muscular upper body was completely vulnerable to the crisp morning air. No hair covered his head either, for he claimed that having anything that an enemy can use against you willing was pure foolishness. Zuzana however, refused to even consider cutting her long brown hair.
"I'll show you concentrating..." Zuzana muttered under her breath to the sand before straightening. She herself was rather cold and had no idea how her instructor dealt with it. She was dressed in a fine white cotton button up (similar to a boys shirt) with brown pants. Her typical training attire.
Being the second oldest, she had quite a few responsibilities to handle, but sword practice was one of her favorite activities. She handed all of the girly princess-y things and much preferred to actually do things rather sit inside all day. That was probably why she preferred her younger sister Caoimhe over the others. Of course, she loved all of her sisters dearly, but Vee's carefree nature was something her other sisters lacked. Yet, she was forced from her thoughts as she heard the sound of a blade whirling through the air. Raising her own just in time, the metal clang of steel on steel rang throughout the hollow.
"Concentrate! Losing her head for even a second could mean your life in a real battle!" He instructor growled through the crossed blades, his hard grey eyes boring into her green.
Zuzana doesn't bother arguing and instead starts her own attack. She knew she wasn't physically strong enough to push her opponent back, so she would use her speed to her advantage. She pushed back on her blade and received just the reaction she was hoping for. For him to push harder. Eyes narrowed, she suddenly dropped to the ground, allowing her blade to tilt towards the ground away from her in the process. Her instructor, successfully caught of guard, stumbled forward, his blade trailing down Zuzana's only to crash into the sand. In the meantime, Zuzana was already on the move, twisting her lithe form so that her longsword was resting under her instructors chin and she had whipped out her hunting knife from the hidden sheath on her shin and had that pointed against the back of her neck as she told just behind him. "You need to concentrate more," she said with a bit of a sarcastic tone. Smiling to herself, she slowly stepped back from the bear of a man as he begrudgingly got to his feet.
"We're done for now," he said simply, his face rather flushed looking in anger. Zuzana knew she was in for it later, but for now would simply enjoy her victory while it lasted. Grinning, she sheathed both of her blades before heading out of the sandy training area and towards the castle. Gods almighty was she cold...Perhaps she could request some hot water to wash the grime from her skin...

oвeron ryder
» the solider
gender;; male ║ age;; 24║ title;; head guard║ location;; forest of the lost║ tagged;; caoimhe

Oberon had been enjoying a nice slumber (that was much needed) before a loud crash instantly awoke the guard. Instantly, the man was sitting bolt upright, dagger in hand, ready to strike even if his eyes were still closed.
"Sir Oberon! Lady Caomhe isn't in her room!" One of the lower guards stated, receiving only an annoyed grumble from the head guard.
"Bah! That girl ages me too quickly..." Oberon grumbled but swung his legs over the edge of his warm bed anyways. Running his hand down his lightly stubbled face, he stood before heading out as he was. Brown leather pants and a stormy grey long sleeved shirt. He knew where the princess was bound to be. Why the rest of the guard insisted on alerting him every time he had no idea, but he couldn't say no. Lord Asiali practically made him the princesses guardian after all. Letting out another sigh, Oberon pushed past the rookie and made his way out of the captains quarters and out of the castle. The soft sound of blades clashing nearby told him that Derago (the instructor) was working Zuzana hard already. He almost pitted the young woman.
Leaving the castle grounds, he made his way towards the forest of the lost. He rather despised the place, but he wouldn't let anyone else know that. Though his real parents had abandoned him to die there, at least he had his foster parents. They were all that he needed. As the trees came into view, he tilted his head back slightly to gaze at the top of the trees. That woman...if only he could lock her in her room at night. Well, he could, but that would probably only cause Caoimhe to think of a new mean of escape. Probably her window of all things and that just wouldn't do. Grumbling under his breath, he forged on into the trees. She seemed to had a soft spot for a small stream that wound its way through the trees, so he figured that he would start there. Stepping lightly, he weaved among the trees. Upon reaching the stream, he couldn't spot the younger princess anywhere, though decided to head rather upstream. It was then, that he caught sight of the blonde princess, gazing into the water.
"With the help of five brothers in purpose and kind," Caoimhe had muttered to herself, receiving a faint smile from the guard.
Resting his shoulder lightly against the nearest tree, he crossed his arms lightly over his chest as he cleared his throat, alerting her to his presence. "Trying to make sense of that old fairy tail?" He questioned lightly, before straightening once more. "You should head back to the castle Princess. Its almost time for breakfast anyways," he said as he approached her slowly. He could only hope that she wouldn't try and run off. For a girl, she was quite light on her feet and was faster than he.
нana ѕong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me