◜⋆ fear the dead )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

◜⋆ fear the dead )

Postby joshie, » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:00 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ fear the plot )

Postby joshie, » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:29 pm

ImageImage
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
the world we knew is gone. the world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by a world of survival and responsibility. an epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe, causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. in a matter of months society has crumbled: no government, no grocery stores, no mail delivery, no cable tv. in a world ruled by the dead, the survivors are forced to finally start living.

day 0, thursday july 10th, 2014

when a woman died in front of mike palmers house, a woman immediatly went to her aid, not knowing that it was the last thing she could be doing. while preforming cpr, the woman bits her and infects her. the woman is understandably startled and escapes from the clutches of the first walker, only to develop a high fever and show the initial signs of the outbreak. within the day, she has turned and infected her family, along with wandering out into the open and preying on a few of the good sumerians. during this time, mike palmer was infected by the first woman and is shot by a friend out of mercy so that he does not become a walker like the others. mike palmers children are infected and begin to kill, there are now around ten walkers roaming the streets and countless infected people.

day 102, monday october 20th, 2014

pretty much all of the world is overrun, the only people who are alive today are the ones that live in a deserted place or are natural survivors. lots of people have been killed by other people, or have shot themselves in the head to avoid being eaten alive. the dead currently are 80% of the population, 10% of people died from other humans and the chaos, and 10% are still alive.
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ fear the rules )

Postby joshie, » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:41 pm

ImageImage
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
            ONE
            follow nick and tess' rules, you
            should have already read them
            they can be found here and
            here.

TWO
            this is a semi-literate roleplay,
            i expect 2 chunky paragraphs
            with the correct grammar and
            spelling. post at least three
            times a week.

THREE
            either pm me or post the form on
            the discussion page, i will send a
            pm over if there is anything that
            you to need to change. up to three
            roles per person. i will decline
            anyone i see fit.
            FOUR
            all sexualities are fine, pretty
            much encouraged, please keep the
            roleplay focused on the zombies
            though.

FIVE
            in-character drama is encouraged,
            while this role play is centered
            around zombies, it is fine if you
            friends, enemies and relationships,
            just make sure to ask the other
            rper.

SIX
            keep your posts and your forms
            pretty, meaning that you should
            be posting in size 75-85 font and
            there should be no signatures on
            the page, this is for ocd reasons.
            SEVEN
            make sure that you know a bit
            about the walking dead before
            you join, pm me if you need
            any information. (you don't ne
            ed to watch the show, just know
            that when you get bit, you turn)

EIGHT
            there will be intense fighting
            scenes throughout the roleplay,
            your role is not invincible, also
            no controlling of other charact
            ers, their rpers control them.

NINE
            whatever you see fit to do, do
            it, i want this roleplay to be as
            fun as possible, but ask me
            first please.
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ fear the characters )

Postby joshie, » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:03 pm

ImageImage
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

generally the group would have tried to find a place to settle down and all home, as that
is the natural human instinct, to survive and make a civilization because it is the best wa
y. but they have figured out that if they don't keep going towards their destination, ma
ny lives may be at stake as they have an idea for a cure that scientists would have had n
o time to try. because of these facts, they are trying as hard as possible to get to washi
ngton d.c. despite their obvious differences.

here is some writing for space
ROOKIE
she was a rookie cop before this mess,
and now is fighting for life. she's viole
nt and blunt, but protective.
maxeen/female/josh

SWEET
he has always been very kind, but ev
en after the apocalypse he is very op
timistic and friendly
name/male/mala

DOCTOR
a doctor before the outbreak, and a go
od one. she may have an idea for a cure
she's guarded, kind, brave and smart
dakota/female/marb

BRAWN
big and brave, can throw a full grown m
an but is a very gentle soul on the insid
e, he's very good at taking orders
stephan/male/emexly
here is some writing for space
MARINE
she was in the marines before this, tho
ugh she guards her heart like she guard
s the doctor, she is a softy on the inside
calista/female/lacey

FARMER
self-sufficient and knows the land, she
is very good at keeping herself alive by
the use of nature and foraging
ollie/female/nemo

SNEAKY
he is the one you send in on a stealth
mission, the youngest and smallest of
the group but he's also the most loyal
anderson/male/robin

NAVY SEAL
he is strong, and a good fighter, but m
ost of all he is a good guy. he does wha
t he thinks is right
oliver/male/marb
\e

Last edited by joshie, on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ fear the relations )

Postby joshie, » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:08 pm

ImageImage
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

the rookie is only trying to look out for the group, but often times it gets him into fights with the farmer because they oppose views on what is right and wrong. the brawn generally will try to break up the fights, but usually will take sides with the rookie just because he likes to follow orders and loyalty to the person in charge is a must for him. the sneaky is often put in a pickle because he would like to be loyal to the leader, but chooses what is best for the majority, which is often the only thing that farmer wants. aside from that, the navy seal and the sneaky are in a relationship so often times that is a major factor on which side the others chooses. in these arguments, the sweet will often use his kindness and personality to lighten the mood, generally by accident, by just doing something sweet. the marine generally likes to remain anonymous and will only put in her opinion when the fighting gets violent, same with the farmer and the doctor doesn't like the arguing and will stay on the sidelines. the marine and the rookie, shortly after meeting, become another relationship in the group. the rookie is very close friends with the navy seal, as they both believe in what is right, which is sometimes the harder decision to make. the marine guards the doctor as though she were her child, because she believes so strongly in the cure she will sacrifice almost anything to keep the doctor alive, for the sake of humanity, the same with the brawn. even though the doctor doesn't like to be coddled, she knows how important she is and the fact that the others need to find a cure, so she lets them protect her, and even put their lives on the line for her. the farmer and the rookie often have little disagreements about their way of living, just because the rookie believes that going and raiding things is a lot easier than picking berries, and she and the sweet sometimes have problems because she wants him to stand up for himself more. she also is very skeptical of the doctor, and is the most doubtful of their mission in the first place, often she questions the doctors competence and thinks about the possibilities of things that could go wrong when they get there. or the fact that they don't even know if the place is still working.
Last edited by joshie, on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ fear the discuss )

Postby joshie, » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 pm

ImageImage
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ fear the status )

Postby joshie, » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 pm

ImageImage
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ maxeen, one )

Postby joshie, » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:05 am

FEAR THE ROOKIE COP
        THAT FEARS THE DEAD
        MAXEEN PRICE
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          location just outside atlanta wounds knife to stomach tagged stephan, oliver, andie

xxxxxWhile people were being honest, this was a world where lying could lead to some pretty unfortunate consequences, she was truly scared of living. Scared of when she was going to die, leaving her group members and friends, particularly Oliver, and how her untimely demise would be dealt with. Was it to be a walker who just manages to catch her in a moment of distraction, lucky for them, and manages to grab a hold of her neck, or would it be another group and a shoot out where she just happened to stand in the line of fire. There was no way to tell really, it was all up in the air.
        xxxxxAs of now, she was just hoping that she wouldn't die in the near future, which she would really only hope to live for the next couple of minutes. However, a small part of her wanted to live until dying didn't seem as bad. Because if anything, she was a fighter, and when she hit her sixties and seventies, after living in this world, she knew that it would be time for her to set down her weapons and give into the inevitable. After all, that was what death was, an inevitable unfortunate event. Maxeen was pulled out of her thoughts of demise by the rustling of some bushes a couple of feet away, and instantly her hand when to the police utility belt that was wrapped around her thin waist. It carried her gun, ammo, an various other weapons including an assortment of knives, a machete and even a couple of handcuffs which proved to be useful.
        xxxxxThe noise grew louder, and with the noise came the groans of walkers, a couple she was sure. Rolling her eyes at her unlucky draw she pulled the machete from the belt and stood prepared, getting closer to a tree so that maybe they wouldn't see her. Though, it was generally their sense of smell that led the walkers towards the live ones. Groaning came closer, and she clenched her teeth in frustration, from what she could hear and guess there was probably around, five, no more, by the footsteps. One came around the tree and was immediately on her, she shoved the blade into the head and pushed him away with a gasp, pulling it out she ran backwards to look upon the others. Three more, and they weren't spread apart so this was going to be a little trickier than your usual couple walkers. The first was on her within seconds, and she managed to cleanly hit and get the blade out within the correct amount of time to get the other. That one was almost on her and she barely managed to get the blade between the space, hitting him in the eye the blade was jammed in pretty well. The next walker was on her like a flash, causing the lifeless body of the third she killed to land on top of her. With two on her, she was trapped, but the 'live' one on top could not get at her with the body in the middle. Looking around for something to kill it with, she reached to grab a rock, the jaws of the top walker getting dangerously close, she pushed against the rotting body of the middle and her hand went right through the decaying flesh. Groaning in disgust she managed to grab onto the rock and with three movements, she bashed the one on top till he stopped moving.
        xxxxxNauseous at the smell of the two dead, plus her hand being in one and blood all over her face she turned to the side and dry heaved, not managing to get anything up as she hadn't eaten anything in a couple of days. With that, she squirmed out from underneath them and surveyed her clothes, which were now stained with not only old blood and dirt, but she a whole bunch of fresh stuff too. Rolling her her sleeves, she wiped her face off with her forearms and growled in a very feral-like manner. Frustrated at the smell of the dead that was now coating her once more. Flipping the walker underneath, she grabbed the blade and pulled it from the socket, then, without looking back, headed back to camp.
        xxxxxShe had been out in the woods scouting ahead, to make sure they weren't going to run into anything major, such as a huge herd of roaming walkers or another group, which could be even more deadly than a herd. Running back to camp at a good pace, much faster than most, she reached it within ten minutes, looking around at the two tents, which contained the rest of the sleeping members. Though the tents couldn't stop a herd of walkers, they were good enough to keep out a group of walkers at bay.
        xxxxxHer group consisted of three men, at the moment. They'd had many come through, some left, most died, but these three were the current survivors. Walking into her tent, which she shared with Stephan, she sat down next to her pack and grabbed out a small towel to wipe off the blood from her body. It was relatively clean, whenever they passed water she would always put it into it and soak all of the blood and dirt out, but it was used to clean off blood so it wasn't all too sanitary. The big man on the other side of the small tent was not awake yet, it was only five o'clock and he had taken the first watch shift before she took over at two, so he deserved all the sleep he could get. Smiling slightly at how like-a-baby, he slept she got out of the tent and began to set up a fire for them to cook something on. She was sure than she could hunt a squirrel or something down, the others had been eating the rations that Andie had gathered, but Maxeen had refused, purely because she didn't like to eat food that she hadn't contributed to. After a couple of failed hunting trips over the last few days she knew that she was going to either have to eat some of the rations today, or had better bring something back. He body was getting too weak without the food, and it was hindering the group.
        xxxxxOpening the tent in which Andie and Oliver were sleeping in, she stepped inside and walked over to Oliver, careful not to wake Andie, she nudged her friend awake. Her voice was a mere whisper, which was still very loud nowadays, "Ver, wakey-wakey eggs and bakey. C'mon sleepy, your turn to keep watch for a little while I hunt." It was Oliver's job to watch over the camp in the wee hours of the morning before they set off again, and Andie watched as they were hunkering down for the night, generally from the hours of five till nine. Then it started all over again. This set up worked well, and they all got a good amount of sleep, considering they all had certain hours to sleep and watch.
        xxxxx"Get up, man!" She pinched his cheek lightly and laughed good-naturedly, quiet enough for not even Andie to wake up at. He was a fairly light sleeper in the grand scheme of things. Whens she finally was able to rouse her sleeping buddy, she slipped out of the tent once again and poked at the fireplace, before lighting some brush that she had kept in the tent to keep dry and starting a nice little fire with a lighter from her pack.
        xxxxxSitting down, she waited for Oliver to get up, wondering what the day had in store for them. Often, she did this in the morning. And most days she was right on the dot. Keep searching for a more secure home, don't find a more secure home, instead find more walkers. And then when all else fails, prepare for fighting more walkers. These days, they were growing in number. More people were dying, that was what it meant. She couldn't imagine living in China, or somewhere were it was severely overpopulated, just because there would be no living there. She was sure that everyone had to be walkers there, it would be so overrun in a matter of hours that it would be impossible for people to live. That was how this started, things just becoming overrun and everything shutting down. Frowning she sighed and leaned back, watching the tree's as they rustled in the morning wind, knowing that Oliver would be out soon, followed by Stephen and Andie as once you wake you don't really go back to sleep in these times.
joshie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ stephan / excuse me I'm low on muse

Postby emexly » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:47 pm

★ STEPHAN MERQUEE
      where: the camp xxwith: maxeen / calista
      xxxxxxxStephan hears humming, a very familiar hum and gets louder and louder. He finds himself humming along and at the same time trying to figure out where its coming from and who is humming the tune. He is still in pitch blackness and then light starts shining threw, and a familiar house appears in front of his eyes. He is standing in front of his parent's old house in california. It was pretty big and was a house in calabases, the place where he grew up. He turned to his side and found his father walking to the garage, he looked pretty young and he was driving his first sports car, the one which his father never drove, it was an 1989 Lamborghini Countach.
      xxxxxxxHe called out to him, but no response instead he got inside and backed out the drive way. He walked to the front door of the house and saw a small little dog approach him, it was a small dalmatian followed by two great danes and they walked right past him and out the door playing around in the front lawn. He walked down the large living room and saw a young boy around the six watching rocky and he was eating a bowl of cereal and had a stack of comic books to his left and his dirty sneakers on the floor in front of him.
      xxxxxxxStephan looked around and saw a calendar and it read '1990, and realized it wasn't him, it was his older brother sylvester when he was a little boy, since he was two years older than him. As stephan was walking out of the living room he heard," rocky-rocky-rocky-come-on-rocky." He knew it was coming from the little boy and his eyes started to water, that was his older brother's favorite movie until now. He heard laughter coming from upstairs and he walked up the long steps until he found himself in a pink room. He looked around and saw the name Sloan imprinted on the wall, this was his little sister's room, and then thats when he saw his mother, looking no older than thirty with a little boy on her lap. He walked closer and noticed her baby bump, and then thats when he realized the little boy was himself.
      xxxxxxxThey were both humming a tune together; he started to hum it himself and then he remembered that was the song his mother would sing to him all the time before he fell asleep. Then he heard the little boy still humming while his mother started to sing the beginning of the song, all the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray... He closes his eyes and then finds himself going through the rest of his life until he finds himself which his drunken father blaming his downfall on him. He then opens his eyes again and looking in front of him and sees his arm stretched out with ink on his right muscle. He had recently tattooed his right arm before the living became the undead.
      xxxxxxxHe eyed half of the tent without moving just looking around and then he sat up. He found himself alone and he stretched for a second thinking about his dream, memories and his childhood. He heard foot steps just outside the tent and he looked down at his clothes. He was lucky enough to have kept some sweats which he had on. He looked at his clothesfolded perfectly next to him. He grabbed for his black pants and fixed his gray shirt on top of it, placing his black jacket over his shoulder.
      xxxxxxxThen he slipped in his boots and laced the up; he fixed his hair trying to tame it down by combing it back with his fingers. Then he locked his eyes on his ring on his finger, the only thing he had from his family. He saw the many scars on his right hand and then he stepped out of the tent. To no surprise he saw maxeen sitting down by the fire, he was surprised he was awake after three hours of sleeping. Bags have started to form under his eyes but he didn't mind, he knew he was more sane being awake anyways since his dreams only brought memories. He walked over the maxeen and said," hey there, good morning." He knew they had a few scraps of food and he was hoping for a good meal, so he decided he was going to do some morning hunting since they were literally out in the wild for now, stores would be miles and miles away they would have to travel for.
      xxxxxxxHe met her eyes and said," i know we are going to move soon, but I'm starving; I'm going to see if i can hunt down some breakfast since we are far from a town" He didn't know if he could kill an animal, but then again he thought he kills animals well dead people all the time. But then again animals were lovely and the walkers were-well ugly and they stank. He thought about it, and he knew that if he could find any animal it would be a miracle to be honest; though he might be able to find a bush or a tree of fruits or berries. He didn't know if he was going to find anything at all, except for the creepy walkers probably following his tail but he wasn't scared. He smiled at her and then he walked over to their tent, and grabbed shotgun and his knife. He lifted his hand up as a signal for goodbye and walked into the quiet woods, he would faintly hear chirping of some birds. He walked deeper and deeper into the woods going in the same direction so he wouldn't get lost and he heard light crunching of the leaves and he grinned as the stomping came closer. He thought it was a deer, but instead it was a walker. He sighed in frustration as it came closer and closer, it seemed to look a little more lively than the others and then it started to launch it arms to steph. Stephan stood there with an unamused face and he let it come close and he pulled out his knife and stuck it in his head pulling out blood and flesh.
      xxxxxxxHe wiped it off and kept walking more and more. " Damn, I'm not trying to eat brains," he said. He found himself about a mile from the tents. He grinned as he saw a small river and then it grew wider as he saw fish, actual fish swimming. He didn't know what to do, how do i fish he thought as he looked at them swim to the right. He had a gun and a knife, and then there was his muscles. He saw a dead tree with dead branches with no leaves on it. He reached for it and broke it off the tree and then he started to shear one side making a shape of a spear with his knife. Once he got the shape he wanted he put his knife back on the slot of his small weapon belt. He thought about it for a second and then he started to push the stick inside the water stabbing fish and he managed to grab a few salmon. Once he got a good amount he placed the spear full of fish over his shoulder and carrying his shotgun with the other. Then he heard a bullet shot from nearby. He started to walk faster towards where he heard the noise and noticed a deer lying dead on the ground with a bullet straight to the head. He didn't know what to think; he didn't know who it came from or from where. He ducked a bit and then he saw her, a girl no older than him with a fire arm in her hand, still pointing his direction.
      xxxxxxx His eyes widened as he saw her, he hadn't seen anyone else than oliver, maxeen and andie is a while. She was coming closer to the animal and he tried to walk back slowly and quietly but that didn't work when he stepped on a twig and she spotted him. He saw her come closer and closer; she seemed different like like the normal girly girls you would see back in cali. He kept his shotgun in his right hand not knowing what she would do, and his gaze focused on a horse which was looking at them closely; then he looked back at her , she was right in front of him.
emexly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜⋆ dakota & oliver )

Postby white deer » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:28 am

DAKOTA MOORE
      name kota age/gender 25, female where tent, outside crush x health 95% injuries none tags joseph, calista (mentioned), ollie (mentioned)
━━━★★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

dakota wasn't afraid to die, per se. the concept didn't really appeal to her, but at the same time, it didn't seem all that terrifying anymore. what life was there to be lived in a world like this? watching your family die, the little bits and pieces holding society together crumbling around you, losing everything who once made you a person - it left you without purpose. at the beginning, dakota had wanted to die. the time she spent sitting down, alone, considering it... they were too many to count. it wasn't until she found a group to stay in that she just began to grow used to all the horrors of this new world. but there was something else, too. dakota wasn't incapable of killing walkers, she just didn't like to do it. despite having previously been a doctor, the guts and gore of the already "deceased" didn't exactly appeal to her. however, one day brought her curiosity. what caused all this in the first place? there had to be something. some kind of... virus infecting these people. by that logic, it had to have some sort of cure or solution. or at the least, something that could make people immune to it. when she noticed people were dying and turned into walkers anyway, she figured all humans must carry it. animals didn't get infected even when bit or scratched, so it had to be human specific. but, what was it? this sort of unwavering curiosity is what brought dakota to get her own walker and take it for observation. while her group seemed wary, dakota insisted. after trial and error and hours of observation, she swore she knew what caused all this. and, she swore she knew how to fix it. so she wrote down all she knew in her notebook, and kept it in her bag. her group eventually disbanded, and dakota decided to go off on her own. that was when she met joseph, who she told about the cure she had in mind. well, not all the details. but she told him that she knew what may have caused all this, that she had everything in her notebook, and he couldn't tell another soul about it. then they had found calista and ollie. calista seemed persistent when it came to the cure, saying she needed to get dakota somewhere where she could fix all this. she began to grow a bit obnoxious after a while; dakota was no longer to take care of herself. but she learned that she was important, and this meant that she really needed to stay safe. only until they got to washington...

dakota lie in her shared tent with joseph, looking towards the side of it in thought. this has to work, she sighed, we need to get to dc. those were the only things ingrained in their minds since they'd traveled miles and miles with calista. they needed to get to dc... dc... dc... it's all anything was about. they were never in one place long and yet, it never felt like they made much ground. sighing softly, she sat up, careful not to wake joseph. it was early... the sun wasn't even really out yet. she bit her lip, grabbing out that small journal. she flipped through the pages again, rereading her own research. what failed and what didn't. and most importantly, the chemical makeup of what she believed would be the cure, antidote, immunity... whatever. all she could do was hope it worked and that even if something happened to her, this research would survive it. and that's why she told joseph, and only joseph, about the notebook. though she wasn't always confident, she hoped that he would survive her and would be able to tell the others when the time was right. for now, she'd pretend like she was the only source of this cure. after all, it made everyone just a little bit less reckless.

silently, she slipped the notebook back into the bag and then unzipped their tent, stepping out into the early morning air. she swore she saw her breath. it was a bit chilly. they needed to hurry before winter decided to arrive at some point. she hadn't kept much track of the seasons, that was ollie's job. but she knew that it couldn't be incredibly far off. if they got stuck out here in winter without shelter, walkers would be the least of their problems. hypothermia, starvation, dehydration and other groups were all even greater threats than she considered the walkers to be. walkers were terrifying, sure, but they really didn't have motives for killing others besides being hungry. other people, however... they had motives. and there are things worse than someone killing you, that dakota knew well. humans had a capability for unjust, the infected didn't. that was one thing that almost made dakota like walkers more than people. not to say they weren't still people... in some way. they would know with time.

calista was already gone. how did she know? the horse was missing. she was likely making her rounds to make sure nobody was in the area before they all settled to eat breakfast. their food wasn't much, but it was something. as tired as she was of eating cans of beans and stale boxes of cereal, she was glad to at least have food. they weren't unfamiliar to periods of time that were basically starvation. it was clear that all of them had thinned out a bit. dakota felt like she lost fifty pounds through all this. she might as well have been a skeleton - she knew she wasn't an adequate weight for her height and age. but most of the time, she was never hungry. she only ate for necessity. and with all the time they walked, all she did was burn it off. momentarily, she scanned the area so she could see if calista's silhouette in the trees. nothing. as soon as she returned, dakota knew she'd try to get everyone on the move again. letting out a sigh and pulling her jacket from her bag, she draped it over her shoulders as she sat outside the tent, waiting for calista to return.

OLIVER RUSSEL
      name olive/oli age/gender 26, male where camp boyfriend andie health 85% injuries none tags andie, maxeen, stephan (mentioned)
━━━★★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

nowadays, dreams were nothing to oliver. nothing but useless torture or reminders of the life that once was. he supposed that he shouldn't hate them too much. they kept him somewhat optimistic, hopeful for a future where they could feel like people again. they'd never be quite the same, but who was to say they'd be all that different? however, it wasn't the dreams of the past that terrified oliver. it was the dreams about the present, and the ones about the future and all the possibilities it held. the ones that were the worst were the ones where he lost andie, unable to save him in a raging hoard of walkers. or there would be ones where he and max went their separate ways, only to see her die in front of him, too. oliver would wake up in a cold sweat, hiding his silent sobs so he wouldn't wake up andie. he couldn't have the small boy worrying about him, no, not right now. oliver kept these sorts of things to himself. his job was to keep everyone else happy, optimistic... along with stephan, he had to protect them. as much as he really didn't like to interact with the older man, he put up with him for everyone else's sake. he was useful. a good fighter. oliver respected that, but it didn't mean he had to like him.

last night's dream was no different than the others, besides the fact that it kept oliver up all night, mentally pacing back and forth while he stared up towards the top of the tent. it was maddening, really. he'd only fallen asleep about an hour and a half ago. he could hear the soft whisper of maxeen's voice in his ear. "ver, wakey-wakey eggs and bakey." he stirred a bit, face contorting into one of discomfort. "c'mon sleepy, your turn to keep watch for a little while i hunt." he began to sit up, right when she pinched his cheek. he didn't catch what she said, but even in his sleepiness, he managed a smile.
    "whatever maxie, get lost." he mumbled quietly, running a hand through his dark brown hair. opening his tired eyes, they instantly went to andie. good, he was still asleep. ever so quietly, oliver sat up and crawled out of the tent, grabbing his shirt. he pulled it on when he stepped out, stretching his arms with a yawn. the tiredness certainly showed on oliver, but he would act like it wasn't even there in the first place. he hoped he wouldn't wake andie, knowing it was harder than ever to fall back asleep these days. but he would enjoy his company, especially since it was just the two of them while maxeen and stephan were usually off on their own.

once he was out and woke himself up a bit, he watched as stephan left and went towards maxeen by the fire. "'ello maxie. you think you'll find anything decent this morning? i saw a few deer tracks on our walk up here. don't know that you'll be able to find one close, though." he murmured, stretching his arms. "well, you should probably get going. annie and i've got it here, even without gi joe to keep us company." he smirked. oliver wasn't exactly all that thrilled about stephan's addition to the group, but maxeen thought he was a good idea, and so oliver decided maybe he wouldn't be so bad. they didn't really talk, and oliver didn't mind. they mostly avoided one another. or... oliver avoided him. it wasn't like oliver wasn't already preoccupied by being at andie's heel all the time, as if he was a lost puppy or something. or perhaps a guard dog? either way, they were usually together. he knew it had a tendency to annoy his boyfriend, but he couldn't help it. being away from even maxeen for a while made him nervous. grabbing his gun from the ground, he slung it around his shoulder and stretched some more. he couldn't hear or see any walkers, which was good enough for him. he kept his knife at his hip just in case one came by; he didn't like to use ammo if he didn't have to.
white deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me