Sleight of Hand ~ (Semi lit fantasy - new and accepting)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Sleight of Hand ~ (Semi lit fantasy - new and accepting)

Postby SherlollyPond » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:06 am

You are in a shopping center/mall, perhaps alone, with a friend, your family. As you come out of a shop, you see her. A performer, dressed in royal purple. Her eyes meet yours over the crowd, and you know you have to follow her.You see a room, like a memory, behind the toilets/restrooms but you have never seen it before. Then, she looks away a d returns to her act. You shake your head/turn to your companion/s, but you are all alone. The shopping center/mall is empty, except for the performer, who winks at you and vanishes.You see no option gut to go to the room jn your mind.
[I'm sorry, my tablet means I cannot post photos or mske it especially 'pretty.]
Inside the room stands the girl, much younger than you thought, maybe as young as 14. Eight other people stand around, looking as dazed as you feel. The girl smiles at you, and you feel yourself relax. "Welcome! You are here because you know the Way. You saw it in your mind. All of you have special... advantages over everyone else. And people don't like it when you cheat on tests - so they don't like it when you cheat at life, either. You have been brought here to develop your abilities in a safe environment.
Last edited by SherlollyPond on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was on the game a year or so ago, I have come back to you all though! I will have to make a new sig at some poin.
Current favorite books : The fault in our stars and the book thief
[img]Join○my○RP[/img]
SherlollyPond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sleight of Hand ~ (Semi lit fantasy - WIP)

Postby SherlollyPond » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:12 am

~○ Rules of the center ○~
● These can be broken, but beware the consequences
• No two people of opposite genders alone together
• No leaving the center without permission
•You may contact your family, but you are at a prestigious boarding school you have been on the waiting list of for yeaes
• Do not use your abilities outside of the test room, except in self defence

~Rules to be followed~
All of Tess's rules
I'd prefer it if you didn't use anime picture references
All characters aged between 13-17
Up to two characters each
Posts must be at least five sentences long, once every other day (Two for wb)
I was on the game a year or so ago, I have come back to you all though! I will have to make a new sig at some poin.
[img]Join○my○RP[/img]
SherlollyPond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sleight of Hand ~ (Semi lit fantasy - WIP)

Postby SherlollyPond » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:16 am

☆Forms☆

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Gift(s)(Powers, e.g flying, telekinesis):

Nine slots open!
[img]Join○my○RP[/img]
SherlollyPond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sleight of Hand ~ (Semi lit fantasy - new and accepting)

Postby SherlollyPond » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:41 am

Username: SherlollyPond
Name: Clara Sherman (False surname)
Appearance: med/long Brown hair, often with a raid/plait at the front tied with a purple ribbon, unnerving green eyes, tanned skin
Personality: Commanding, intelligent, carefree appearance but deeper secrets
Gift(s)(Powers, e.g flying, telekinesis): 'persuasion,' she can make anyone believe what she wants them to - e.g. that they are in love with her, or their mother is in the room talking to them
Other: Not a trainee, she is an operative of the center.
[img]Join○my○RP[/img]
SherlollyPond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SherlollyPond » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:04 am

Bump
[img]Join○my○RP[/img]
SherlollyPond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Physical-Pancakes » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Username:Physical-Pancakes
Name: Annabel (Ann not Annie) Cross
Appearance: Short bleach-blond hair with 'punk' style bangs in the front, and pixie cut style in the back, grey-green eyes that are usually hidden by her hair. She is short, but her walk adds about an inch to her height, always with swagger and confidence.she wears button up shirts with the sleeves rolled to the elbows, along with dark jeans and boots. She looks tough, like one of the 'cool kids'. She has full lips, but never wears make up, as a result her skin tone looks just a tint to dark for her hair to be natural. She has a slacker style about her, and gives off a very relaxed atmosphere.
Personality: if you don't know her she comes off as a smirking jerk, who's into rock n roll and sleeping in, but her true character is revealed when you get to know her. She becomes over-enthusiastic about everything, and is a sucker for happy endings (in general, not the sit com) she loves cherry flavoured lollipops, and giggles a lot if you get to know her well enough.
Gift(s)(Powers, e.g flying, telekinesis): the gift of controlling the air, when make fun of her for having a weak power, they mysteriously find themselves pushed away from their previous location.
Other: nope :)
“If this could be -
The high Sierras I would level to your feet -
The wild waves on Capistrano's shore should
pay you homage - I'd make the desert a
million roses yield - - to die in shame
before your beauty- If this could be!”
~Zorro, The Mark of Zorro, 1920
Physical-Pancakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist