BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:50 pm

[[ bullet for your dreams by hedly ]]
___________WE'VE GOT THE NOISE,
NO WAY TO SILENCE IT.

────────── your voice──────────
────────── ITS NOT OKAY.
DON'T MAKE YOU INNOCENT! ─────
Last edited by `kosmic on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:39 pm

your a well known youtuber on youtube. either you do gaming, beauty, vlogs, montages, ect, ect. its your job, its your enjoyment in life. other people may judge you, but it doesn't matter. as someone said, "if you don't like the job, your never going to enjoy it." and your determined to keep this job for as long as you can, with the support of your friends, family, and fanbase. you received a letter either by email or letter. you open it, and read:

hello wrote:dear youtuber; [put name here],

you have been proudly invited to travel to miami dade, florida and stay with us for a few months. we are inviting different youtubers from all around the world. you will stay on a very large and beautiful property near the ocean. where there a few nice houses bordered on the property, each house representing a different genre of youtubers. and whatever kind of youtuber you are, you will stay in that house with the others like you. a main house sits in the middle of property, where everybody is welcomed. to just meet and hang out. you are welcomed to travel and hang out around town, or at the ocean, and so on. your even aloud to bring your animals if wanted. but every saturday night, the whole gang will meet up in the main house. and there, a huge livestream will take place for the fans. where everybody is invloved to just have fun, it can go from a 24 hour livestream to just a 8 hour livestream. its all up to the youtubers. this is kind of a vacation for you. of course, you are expected to carry out with your video making job on youtube on a regular basis, as always. but its also expected for you to have fun. bring all of your equipment that is needed of you to do videos and all. but also note that if you break any of our rules, we may have to kick you out. we don't want to do that. if you have any question, please don't be afraid to contact us. a transportation will be scheduled for you as soon as you accept this invitation. once accepted, more information will be provided. thank you and hope to see you in two weeks in miami! also, a few photos of the property will be attached to this letter. x x x

sincerely,
    aaron & lucy andrews
    founders & directors of miami youtubers

you couldn't believe. you have just been invited to miami for free! to stay at a beautiful place with others like you! you were super excited as you sent something back, accepting the offer. as you sent it, you began to wonder who else was gonna be there. a smile spread across your lips as you picked up your phone, messaging your youtuber friends, asking if they had gotten the same invitation...
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Literacy & Forums
    I am making this high literate. I expect at least 10+ descriptive [a paragraph] sentences in each post. Of course I'm very grateful if its way more then that! I will allow 5+ with writers block, but please don't use that as an accuse all the time. I mean really, how hard is it to write 10 sentences? Also, you must use proper grammar. I WILL NOT be providing any forums for your characters. Its up to you to come up with your own forums. Please, make them pretty and useful. It must include first+last name, youtube username, age[16+], personality, a image, their pet[s] [if any], and what genre of channel they are. No using cartoon or anime pictures for your characters please. I'm fine with references from a cartoon or something, but make sure you're including a real life image as well.

Site Rules
    Alright, I am very well expecting for each and every member to follow all the site and forums rules. Its not hard to do so. Its simple, follow those rules. I don't want any of the members to be site breaking people. If you haven't read the site rules or forums rules, click these links to do so now - Site Rules & Forum Rules

Characters & Reserving
    Each member may have FIVE characters. either make a real youtuber or make your own. but please try and keep the genders even. I don't want a million girls and like five guys. I will only reserve your spot for two days, thats it. I can't wait any longer then that. But if you give me an important reason why you haven't posted your forum yet, I may reserve it longer, tell me before hand. Please MESSAGE ME privately that you're reserving a spot.

PG & Powerplaying
    Please keep all romance, violence, and swearing and other elements under a minimum. This is a child friendly website after all. I don't want this roleplay being locked because it went past PG limits. If things get to "serious" please fade to black or something. Take note that even if you roleplayed it in private messaging, you'll still get in trouble. I will not, under any circumstances, allow any kind of power-playing, godmodding, or gary/mary sue's. Its quite annoying when someone makes their character the best. And no, you can't win every competition.

OCC & Text Talk
    Out of character. When out of character please use some kind of brackets { Ex. {}, [], or () }. Although I strongly recommend you don't go out of character to often in roleplays. Text Talk really annoys me when somebody uses it while roleplaying. So please, DO NOT use it! Unless your character is actually texting. I will only allow G2g, Brb, Lol, Btw, ect; But these are used when OOC.

Active & Respect
    I expect you to be active since you've joined. If you don't post for two weeks, I will contact you and may reopen your spot. Please let me before hand if you will not be active for a certain amount of time. Respect is a strong rule. I expect each and ever member to be very respectful to all members, and mods. No put downs, not making fun of anyone, ect.

Side Note
    These rules may be updated whenever. So check back often. If you break three of these rules, I will kick you out. Three strikes and you're out.
Last edited by `kosmic on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:01 pm

lui calibre - 21 - luicalibre - gamer - capnnova - page one
      shawna hession - 20 - loveravenwood - montages [horses] - capnnova - page one
      rookie freeman - 16 - rookie&rj - editor - *Rainbow.Sweets~ - page one
      isabelle scott - 19 - fizzyizzy - vlogger - GotSalt? - page two
      zoe sugg - age - zoella - beauty - dreamcatcher2002 - page two
      amelia jenner - 22 - ayyyit'samelia - vlogger - froslass - page two
      name - age - youtube - genre - pumpkin. - page
      phoebe tierney - 19 - youtube - genre - Kale_dragon_keeper - page two
      sawyer - 16 - sinister sawyer - beauty - {.Pen.} - page two
      darcy ryans - 16 - randompony01 - mashup - sound of madness - page three
      xilili elizalde - 17 - xililithelerd - vlogger - cooper. - page two
      alice stanges - 19 - amelialestrangexxx - music[?] - bringmetonight&alive - page two
      ebony nightshade - 19 - deadlyniteshade - music - mistletoe. - page three
      krystal brooks - 19 - kristar - gaming - flight, - page three
      alyson ross - 17 - alixi - vlogger & beauty - cooper. - page three
      name - age - youtube - genre - user - page

-- unlimited for now.

ryan freeman - 16 - rookie&rj - vlogs[?] - *Rainbow.Sweets~ - page one
      marcus flynn - 21 - warpotato - gaming - GotSalt? - page two
      hartley merrington - 22 - luciandoesthesingingthing - singing - froslass - page two
      name - age - youtube - genre - pumpkin. - page
      elliot - 16 - Elliot@was@here - vlogger - {.Pen.} - page two
      name - age - youtube - genre - cooper. - page
      xavior clinton - 20 - xaviorletssing - music - bringmetonight&alive - page two
      felix kjellberg - 24 - pewdiepie - gaming - mistletoe. - page two
      damon fizzy - 20 - deefizzy - vlogger - mistletoe. - page three
      anthony padilla - 26 - smosh - gaming - ❀ℬarbraᎦtreisand❀ - page three

-- unlimited for now.
Last edited by `kosmic on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:16 pm

_____HOUSE ONE - the vlogger house:
      front of house - living room - kitchen - ladies' bedrooms - gentlemens' bedroom -

_____HOUSE TWO - the beauty house:
      front of house - living room - kitchen - ladies' bedrooms - gentlemens' bedroom -

_____HOUSE THREE - the gamer house:

_____HOUSE FOUR - the montage house:

_____HOUSE FIVE - the music house:

-- more houses will be added if more genres are suggested.

-- this a major work in progress.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:20 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ♖ ♘ ♙
Image Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ♖ ♘ ♙

full name: lui ann calibre
      preferred: just lui
      other titles: lu ; ann ; miss.calibre ; bre
      birth date: july 4th [4th of july]
      birth place: san diego, california

positive traits: funny ♦ daring ♦ honest ♦ brave ♦ caring ♦ dare devil ♦ bubbly
      negative traits: sensitive ♦ troublemaker ♦ stubborn ♦ short tempered ♦ hot headed ♦ somewhat shy
      background history: lui was causally born in in san diego of california. with a caring mother and hard working father whom happened to be lieutenant of the san diego police. so growing up, lui was the type of girl who had the over-protective dad. and everybody knows strict parents create sneaky children. lui learned to be a rebel girl, hanging around the people she did. but she also grew up playing video games and such. she was honestly unlike any other girl. when she was sixteen, a tragic hit her. her father had been shot several times and killed during a mission. she was devastated, and had looked herself up from real life for awhile. she would stay in her room, playing video games, trying to get her mind off things. she slowly recovered, and opened herself up again. at the age of eighteen she started youtube videos once she had the proper equipment. at first she refused to show her face, just being the weirdo she is and playing video games. she had began as a "masked" youtuber. she had also hid the fact she was a female. she was often known as the squeaker. she had some talent with her voice, where she could sound like a little kid. she would often annoy people on blacks ops and such with it. once she got a large amount of subscribers, she decided to do a face reveal. almost everybody was shocked she was a girl. despite the surprise, lui continued her youtube job. she is now apart of a group of youtubers, her best friends. vanoss, h2o delirious, basicallyidowrk, wildcat, fourzer0seven, sp00nerism, daithi de nogla, mini ladd, moo snuckle, and missesmae. once before she had attempted college, but after one year she was a drop out. she decided to continue on with youtube instead.
      fears: spiders ♦ dark ♦ heights ♦ gore

hair color: dark red
      eye color: sea green-blue
      body type: skinny and small [hourglass]
      piercings: belly button ; both ears ; nose
      tattoos: anchor on her left wrist
      clothes style: tomboy hipster

relationship status: single
      crush: nobody
      sexuality: straight

youtuber user: luicalibre
      other titles: lui ; squeaker
      subscribers: 823,726 and counting
      genre:gaming [lets plays & funny moments; ect.]
      fanbase: squeaker squad
      quote: "I'm not a kid, I just sound like one."

pets: a purebred border collie female named mae.
      role: experienced youtuber
      common played games: any call of duty ; g:mod ; minecraft ; any zombie game ; GTA 5

full name: shawna rose hession
      preferred: just shawna
      other titles: sha ; rose ; miss.hession
      birth date: june 8th
      birth place: radford, virginia

positive traits: funny ♦ daring ♦ sweet ♦ brave ♦ caring ♦ dare devil ♦ bubbly
      negative traits: sensitive ♦ semi-troublemaker ♦ stubborn ♦ short tempered ♦ shy ♦
      background history: shawna hession was born in radford, virginia. her parents owned an equestrian center; briar ridge stables. so shawna has been riding since she was a little girl. she has always been in love with horses, loving everything about them. her mother was a famous eventer and her father is a well known trainer. so aleks was raised to strive for the best. aleks began officially riding horses at the age of nine, when she jumped a horse. shawna's first horse was an american paint mare named iria. she first owned her at the age of thirteen. she had her until she was fifteen, when the mare was forced to be put down. it was devastating for shawna. but she somehow managed to stay up in the saddle, riding a variety of horses at her the stables. at the age of seventeen, shawna was given a new horse, bek, who she was rides even today. he was given to her by her parents as a birthday gift, and of course they had easily clicked. a year later, a new horse was brought into the stables by her bother. a wild stallion by the name of newport. her mother rode him for a bit, until the day she had would have to give him cause he was beginning to give her mother back pains and such because of him throwing her off some much. her mother told her to try and ride newport, and ever since that day they had yet to depart. her mother had given newport to her, and now they make a great team. when shawna had gotten newport, she began to make small little clips with her cannon camera after a good friend, harli, had introduced her to it. she began to tape and edit, coming out with pretty good videos. then she started to upload them to her youtube account, loveravenwood. and over the years, she gained subscribers and continued her work.
      fears: spiders ♦ dark ♦ heights

hair color: chocolate brown
      eye color: sky blue
      body type: skinny and small [hourglass]
      piercings: both ears ; nose
      tattoos:
      clothes style: hipster - horse riding

relationship status: single
      crush: nobody
      sexuality: straight

youtuber user: loveravenwood
      other titles: shawna ; ravenwood
      subscribers: 34,272 and counting
      genre: montages of horses
      fanbase: lovely ravenwoods
      quote: "welcome to a typical not so exciting average day in the life of shawna."

pets:
      andie - boston terrier - female
      role: experienced youtuber
      horses:
      albek ravenwood sirh - bek - gelding - american paint
      newport bey - newport - stallion - bay arabian
Last edited by `kosmic on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:23 pm

-- bullet for your dreams [youtuber] is now open for posts from other members. please remember to read all rules before posting. please don't post that you are reserving, only send reservations in private message to me. simple and pretty forms for characters, but include all information. I don't mind if ya'll use my form for THIS ROLEPLAY. male and female spots are open until further notice. any questions, shot me a private message. thank you and have fun!
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber] no posting

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:23 pm

*Rainbow.Sweets~ wrote:

Ƨиɛακ Ƥɛɛκƨ ~

иαмɛ;; Rookie Freeman
иιcκиαмɛ;; Rookie, Raccoon, Violet nothing else...
ɢɛи∂ɛя;; Female ~>
вιятн∂αтɛ;; Sixteen ~ April 10th
αccɛитƨ;; Has a Irish accent, most people mistaken her to be British
ʏσʋтʋвɛ иαмɛ;; Rookie&RJ
ℓαиɢʋαɢɛƨ ƨρσκɛи;; English and no other language

♥ βɛαʋтʏ σи тнɛ Ѳʋтƨι∂ɛ <3

нαιя cσℓσя;; Naturally black but dyed it purple with barely any of her real black hair showing
ɛʏɛƨ;; Pale blue, looks like a silver color in the light
ƨκιи тσиɛ;; Very pale based on her culture of being Irish
ƨcαяƨ / вιятнмαяκƨ;; Has a heart shaped beauty mark on her shoulder by the back of her neck
ωɛιɢнт;; About 100 pounds due to her being skinny and light and being short
нɛιɢнт;; She is short for her age, most people think she is younger do to her personality ~ 4.1
вσ∂ʏ мσ∂ιғιcαтισиƨ;; Has a tongue piercing and a tattoo on her wrist of a black and gray and white raccoon

_Ɖιɢɢιиɢ Ɖɛɛρɛя_

нιƨтσяʏ;; Her twin brother is completely opposite of herself, her family and other people were in a caraway circus so they traveled different towns and countries and places. They were very famous in fact. They would have extreme fun but she would be smarty pants in the terms of Ryan to him, about it. Her family was loving but her parents would not spend all their time with them. Mostly practicing on the acts as her twin adventures and makes her tag along.They would post videos of them having fun and doing tricks and teaching people
иαтισиαℓιтʏ;; Ireland
ʝσв;; Youtubing and at the circus, if you count that as a job, she would b the being the scenes person, rarely would show herself on the camera
ρяιʓɛ∂ ρσƨƨɛƨƨισиƨ;; Her bracelet that are full of different colorful charms from all around the world, that her family traveled and her brother and her stuff animal Ruby the Raccoon and her canera
∂ιƨαвιℓιтιɛƨ;; She needs glasses / contacts, due to a act that she was preforming

˩σʌɛ мɛ, σя ˩σʌɛ мɛ иσт?

ƨɛxʋαℓιтʏ;; Straight ---
cяʋƨн;; None - whats so ever
вσʏғяιɛи∂;; Nope in her dreams
нʋƨвαи∂;; NO! Heh, no
cнιℓ∂ɛяи;; NOpey, none, she is a child herself

Ƨиɛακ Ƥɛɛκƨ ~

иαмɛ;; Ryan Jay Freeman
иιcκиαмɛ;; RJ or just plain old Ryan
ɢɛи∂ɛя;; Male ->
вιятн∂αтɛ;; Sixteen - April 10th
αccɛитƨ;; Has a Irish accent, but tries to hide it
ʏσʋтʋвɛ иαмɛ;; Rookie&RJ, shares a account with his twin
ℓαиɢʋαɢɛƨ ƨρσκɛи;; English and no other language

♥ βɛαʋтʏ σи тнɛ Ѳʋтƨι∂ɛ <3

нαιя cσℓσя;; Naturally has back dark hair
ɛʏɛƨ;; Pale blue, looks like a silver color in the light
ƨκιи тσиɛ;; Pale based on his culture of being Irish
ƨcαяƨ / вιятнмαяκƨ;; None -
ωɛιɢнт;; About 120 pounds light do to him being tall and muscular
нɛιɢнт;; He is not short for his age actually taller then his twin sister - 4.7
вσ∂ʏ мσ∂ιғιcαтισиƨ;; Has no piercing or tattoos. Way too young nor does he want a piercing maybe a tattoo when he is old enough thou

[Color=#707070]
_Ɖιɢɢιиɢ Ɖɛɛρɛя_

нιƨтσяʏ;; His twin sister is completely opposite of himself, his family and other people were in a caraway circus so they traveled different towns and countries and places. They were very famous in fact. They would have fun most of the time and get in lots of trouble due to his twin sister. But still loves her for her rebellious attitude. He is CRAZY when it comes to parties which she has to calm him down. His family was loving but his parents would not spend all their time with them. Mostly practicing on the acts as Ryan drags her along the way. They would post videos of them having fun and doing tricks and teaching people
иαтισиαℓιтʏ;; Ireland
ʝσв;; Youtubing and at the circus, if you count that as a job, he does the persinshowing and Rookie is behind the camera doing all the techno stuff that Ryan as no idea how to work
ρяιʓɛ∂ ρσƨƨɛƨƨισиƨ;; His twin sister
∂ιƨαвιℓιтιɛƨ;; None -

˩σʌɛ мɛ, σя ˩σʌɛ мɛ иσт?

ƨɛxʋαℓιтʏ;; Straight ---
cяʋƨн;; None - whats so ever
ɢιяℓғяιɛи∂;; Nope
ωιғɛ;; NO! Heh, no, no, no
cнιℓ∂ɛяи;; NOpey, none, zip zap

Ɩ ƉѲ ИѲƬ ѲƜИ ~ picture
I made this form myself, and everything so yep and I hope you like it and if their anything you want me to change, I'd will fix it and if you have any ideas or criteria you like to share or updates - PM me, I will be glad to hear. ^^

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
          [̲̅i̲̅] am me, and there IS nothing you can do ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ it. but, deal with my totally RAD, ⓛⓐⓜⓔⓝⓔⓢⓢ ...
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:28 pm

accepted. c:
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:40 pm

~{{ Cool! Thanks for accepting me! <3 When do we start? ^^

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
          [̲̅i̲̅] am me, and there IS nothing you can do ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ it. but, deal with my totally RAD, ⓛⓐⓜⓔⓝⓔⓢⓢ ...
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me