I Promised You -- OPEN PM RESERVATIONS

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

I Promised You -- OPEN PM RESERVATIONS

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:06 pm

caged up, the wild ones. to strong to be let go but... we promised to get out as a couple no matter how well... it works, be strong... my wild one.

Hello, welcome my wild one. For two years now, you have been caged up. You have been paired with your boyfriend/girlfriend in cages because you are too wild to be free. You can't hold it, you are a shifter. You are PART animal and need fresh air now. You have a family, but they had to. They still love you, but you almost started the house on fire or something. They send you notes, but you don't back because you don't understand, they know you love them. You just don't know what to right back.

notes so i don't forget;;

shape shifters romance

i promised you.... escape... i promised YOU
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image i love cupcakes, don't you? Image

Venian Alexandrov Kogen Rodwalski

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ,
❧ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ I ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀs ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ Hᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ Hᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:08 pm

CS Rᴜʟᴇs
You know these, they need to be followed at all times.

Lɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ
This is a high semi-lit roleplay so I expect eight to ten lines. LINES. NOT SENTENCES. If more, hurray! It is just great to show your style off. Writers Block {WB} is acceptable at times, you may not use it every post or every-other-post. When using WB I expect six lines! If you can't do that, bye ): I'm so sorry but my rules state my rules! No excpetions
--A little add to this is I want you posting every day or every other day. If this is not possible because you are a busy teen please to not join, you will get kicked out ):. If you have a good reason such as: going camping, going to see a very good friend / family member, etc.. That is acceptable but you must PM me so I know, if I don't what do you expect me to think? Reasons not accepted: I don't feel like it, I don't have muse {if you don't you can wait a few hours, go do something fun and get it back}, etc.

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs & Fᴏʀᴍs
Since there are not a ton of spots I really only want you to play one or maybe two people unless you get permission from me, I myself will havetwo because I made this and put heart work in it, why not have at least two? Now moving on to forms, I want your forms pretty. I want you to show me you can post ten lines yo! If I don't think you can I'll give ya'll one more chance to prove it. I adore small font not under seventy because I won't be able to see fifty size. Big font annoys me and bugs me a ton. Only time I'll accept it is on your phone but when your making your form DO. NOT. DO. IT. ON. YOUR. PHONE. I don't want big font unless it's the title, digging deeper, and so on. Also I'd like your forms organized, otherwise I will think her gender is three years old {meaning you mixed up age and gender}. I also want history and personality detailed, I do not expect one thousand word historys because believe me I have done that, but it's too hard unless you have a block of time.

Pᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ?
NO. Your human must have flaws and there is no GOD-MODDING OR POWER PLAYING. If I see you do it more than twice your out me sorry. No I'm not, well maybe but you know. If every human was perfect out of them all they would always get there way, and always beat the challenges that come to them when they escape which would make it no fun. Also you may only control your characters and keep it realistic I don't want to see: Bella went soaring into the sky and fell on both feet {unless I make flying shapeshift animals}. O.O My mind is burned, just no.

Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴs & Pᴏsᴛs
These kind of are alike right? Well sure they include talking, I made forms separate because I said to much about that. If over three people come and ask me what I'm going to say the people who have asked will not be able to join. PM YOUR RESERVATIONS!!!!!! I don't want a whole bunch of OOC: May I reserve this, May I reserve this, etc. No please no, I mean OOC is okay, yes it is preferable. Mingle, please do oh yes! Okay, now on to posts. I said above I like small font, if you do not know how go to the Normal thing in the middle of posting and slide down to small. Tiny is to small for me. I want pretty posts: tags, name, etc. Unless your in a rush {sometimes I'm in a rush and post the needed or WB post and forget or do not have time to put tags, name, etc.} but I still will still make my font gray and bold the chat. That is what I do. Also when your human is talking please bold the text or put a pretty font colour for it or bold{otherwise it blends in.}

OCC
If your gonna fight and stuff bring it to PM I don't want to here: Hey tht was my guy! Bringing me saying that. NO TEXT TALK! Let me bump and you can leave up to two friendly bumps, but put FRIENDLY bump. If there is an issue PM me, no one else if going to help you unless I have to leave and I leave someone incharge. Also, don't spam the thread with bumps when people have not posted or do not post in OOC to the same person more than three times when you two are the only ones talking, bring it to PM and talk about the roleplay, yes?

Mᴀᴋᴇ Sᴜʀᴇ I Kɴᴏᴡ Fɪʀsᴛ Oʀ.....
There are a few rules in this rule. Drama is okay, but if it is going to affect all the humans, PM me first or you could get a strike, if I see you doing that more than two times, your out :( mistakes happen, thats why I give TWO chances not one.

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Reservations ARE sent through PM to me and reservations are OPEN

The Party Pair

You don't know them? They are like.. the most coolest pair in this group. The female is a WOLF shifter and the male is a lion shifter. They really show off how wild they are, they know how to be wild. Everyone likes them out of the shifters. They are the most popular pair in the group of wild ones. The party pair is most liked because they accept everyone. Everyone has some beautifulness in them to this pair. They are sweet and loving people, and that is why they are most liked. You just really can't say no to them, they are a good couple together. This pair loves to hang out with the pranskter pair because they both love to have fun. They both enjoy just... really having parties and having fun. YOLO is the word that they believe so why waste your one life? Neither of the party pair people really have enemies, just like the prankster pair.

girl: reserved for me | picture link of human and animal
boy: reserved for trip. | picture link of human and animal

The Prankster Pair

Now here we have a funny pair. This pair has the female cougar shifter and then the ________ shifter in it. This pair loves to pull pranks on eachother. They do it like everyday. Either trick eachother with this, or that. They sometimes prank other people but they know some groups hate it. Now this pair is a very good pair, they are friends with most but don't like the non-pranksters. This pair loves to hang out with the party pair because they both love to have fun. This pair, you just really can't get enough of. You know you love them to death though, how could you not? They are nice and fun. Fice is what they are. Fun and nice at the same time. This pair is known never to be rude just like the party pair and don't really have any enemies. Because they are just as nice or seem so as the party pair, though they would rather prank than party.

girl: reserved for me | picture link of human and animal
boy: open | picture link of human and animal

The Lonely Pair

In this pair it includes the female tiger shifter and the male _______ shifter. Both of them hate to talk to others and keep to them self. They are a semi-okay pair as they don't really talk a lot but both of them know they like eachother. They are lonely because most of the groups do not like them and they often see them getting along but both the people in the lonely pair are a bit snappy. They keep to themself and are like a turtle in a shell. At the same time they are like the shy pair but often feel not liked. This pair doesn't really like to hang out with any of the other pairs. Also both the people in this pair are kind of off, they don't get the world around them and often don't listen to people other than the other person in the pair. If you really get to know them, the may have a bit of happiness deep inside them. They are just not understood and both of them had something bad happen in there life.

girl: reserved by WonderlandWolf | picture link of human and animal

The Nerd Pair

In this pair it includes the female ______ shifter and the male bear shifter. Listen here, both of these are nerds and they aren't afraid to show it, show it{xD.} As said these two are the most nerdiest pair ever in the world. They love to do math together and read together and you know do all the school stuff. But inside they are wild, they are all in some way. Why are they here? They did so much work that there house almost exploded. No of course not, they are wild people but they are nerds too. Since they are in the wild they have decided to enjoy there nerdiness together since they are both math, reading, science, etc. wizzes. Together they are a good pair. The nerd pair doesn't really like just one group the most. They are semi-friends with most pairs besides the lonely, since as you know probably they DON'T TALK and I'm not saying that anymore. The nerd pair is just a nice nerdy pair, you have to get used to there snobiness when it comes to you not using the correct grammar if you want to be their friends.

girl: open | picture link of human and animal
boy: reserved by trip. | picture link of human and animal

The Unique Pair

Now here we have a weird pair! The female _______ shifter and the male _______ shifter are so unique. In everyway, you can tell they are unique. They don't care if you laugh at them or if you laugh with them, they are so unique because they don't care how they are. Who they are actually. They just want to be free. This group kind of gets along with the nerd pair well as they both are kind of... weird. The nerd pair isn't as much as them but the unique pair are also some smart people. They are pretty happy with there lives and always are dreaming of there future together, they see so much. So much things that are nice, and say welcome. Welcome, welcome! Joyful dreams with so much ahead, they are just so happy of what could come next. They don't worry about the past, or things that go bad, they think about the cup half full. They get along with a lot of the pairs but think the pranksters are a bit much to handle in there unique way. The party people are okay and the lonely people.. are just there. They don't talk much so how would the unique pair?

girl: open | picture link of human and animal
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My people

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Alaska/Party Girl

"I'm me, I'm free, and I know it."

Meet Alaska or better known as the Party Girl. Well.. Alaska is also called some other names known as her nicknames, the most used ones are: Eskimo and Alaskan. Also if you did not notice Alaska is a female and if your nosey Alaska is seventeen years of age. So those are the four basics: name, nickname, age, and gender. Pretty simple yeah? I thought so soon, but we are not done just yet, we still have a lot to talk about. How about her personality? Well Alaska is a very nice girl and very easy to be friends with because she is not picky about who her friends are. Alaska is special you know why? She.. she has a secret she is a... shifter! Alaska shifts into a wolf but is still herself, well.. kind of different, but let's finish this.

wip

Willow/Prankster Girl

wip/wip image human
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Promised You -- just incase

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:35 pm

just incase
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

just incase
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs wrote:
just incase
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs wrote:
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs wrote:
just incase
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Promised You -- OPEN PM RESERVATIONS

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:39 pm

OPEN WORLD

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the darkened rose

Postby wonderlandwolf » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:53 pm

name :: midna eve chandler
nationality :: american
form :: bengal tiger

traits :: elegant, snappy, cold,
distant, untrusting, sharp, loner
sarcastic, independent, uncaring
talents :: observance, agileness,
computers, cleverness, speed,
strength {tiger form}
flaws :: opening up, accepting
change, trusting, socializing

height :: near 5'3
weight :: around 120 pounds
eye color :: amber green
hair color :: dirty blonde

sexuality :: straight
romantic interest{s} :: none
family :: all deceased

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
quite a pretty sight midna is, yet her personality isn't so welcoming. she is a cold and distant person, being wary and cautious of you, even if you say a simple 'hello'. it certainly isn't easy to even gain an ounce of her trust, which is why she only has a few friends. she scares people off very easily with her snappy and sarcastic language, and doesn't like to socialize. she is quite uncaring of people besides her close friends and her mother. she has a quick and sharp tongue, spitting out witty comments and retorts very easily without even giving it a second thought. she is a loner and an independent person, not needing to rely on anyone or anything. she is very sophisticated when she wants to be, and she is very graceful. because of this and her other personality traits, she comes off very easily like a snob, despite her modest nature. but don't doubt her mental mind, because she is the cleverest person you might ever meet. she processes things differently than most, and is very observant. midna also tends to hold grudges for a long while, not forgiving very easily, or at all. but, if you do end up gaining her trust, it is an achievement. she becomes a more gentler person. but her past hasn't caused this. midna is naturally like this, and always feels the need to do things on her own.

midna was born to anna and henry chandler, and became an older sister when she was five. at age of ten, her family died in a car accident. with no close family, she was sent to an orphanage. when she was thirteen, she started developing strange.... mutations. she took a strong liking to meat, and became far more violent. she started to shift into a bengal tiger, and the orphanage shunned her, isolating her by herself due to the fact the other's could be hurt. then, when she was fourteen she was sent to get 'help'. then, started her lonely nightmare.

but just be careful of this darkened rose. because when you think you know her; you don't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ⋯⋯⋯ hello guys! i am changing accounts, because i feel like i need a new start. though, there are also other reasons, such as members stealing my past forms. i find that very immature and childish, and i have seen this numerous times. my new username is faith. and i will be transferring most or all of my pets over onto that account. to any friends or fellow roleplayers who see this, feel free to talk to me on that account. and to mods, i will not be active on this account anymore, except to check messages in case friends or roleplay partners do not see this. i will not adopt any pets, or buy anything on this account, and i will rarely to never be on. but, i will be on once in a while to check my messages, in case roleplayers do not see my notice. plzz don't ban me. i fan. ;-;
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me