help us. help us.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

shiloh, shiloh.

Postby a i r y . » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:43 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

s h i l o h w i n s t o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

shiloh zonned off, before someone began talking to her she nearly jumped. she eased up and relaxed a little bit seeing it was jack harries. "oh hi, it's okay. your busy and stuff. i understand." she ran her hand through her beachy brown hair. she really didn't know what to say, jack harries was talking to her but she didn't even understand why. sure she was happy in a sense but why her? she was ugly and he was like perfect in a sense.

she wanted to be more talkative but she wasn't, nowadays shiloh was secluded and she often kept to herself. one of her many flaws. she was a little shocked when jack asked her if she was okay. how would she even respond to that when she didn't even know the exact answer herself. she just nodded not wanting to burden anyone with her troubles, especially a celebrity like him. this had to be a joke or something, was he just joking with her? "yeah, i'm...i'm fine. yeah fine." shiloh nodded slowly, looking up at him slightly. her grey eyes dull but still enchanting.

when he added that he knew she wasn't fine, she was puzzled slightly. nobody ever objected to shiloh saying that she was fine, it just never happened. she gave the answer that people were looking for and they usually just left it at that with a kind smile and nod. she paused debating her next step, she would just ask him about himself. "are you okay? you seem a little distraught." she glanced up at all the teenage girls squealing and taking pictures by the banner that proclaimed 'jack harries' proudly.

she shook her head realizing that she had zoned a bit. it was hard to focus sometimes these days. she grabbed the bottom of her flannel shirt and began crumpling the fabric in her hands ever so slightly. she was nervous, finally she took a breath and let go trying for once in her life to actually be normal. "it must be stressful." she nodded towards the girls that were by his banner. she was being truthful, having to live up to that many expectations had to be difficult. for once in her life, shiloh was actually feeling another emotion. that emotion being empathy. just because he was famous didn't mean he had it all figured out, he had flaws he was human too.

"sorry." shiloh whispered. "it's fine if you have things to do, i'm really fine. sorry to trouble you." she whispered softly, looking away from him. girls were starting to whisper and point at the two making shiloh uncomfortable. 'her? is he for reals? her?' shiloh overheard the girls just ten feet away, she swallowed hard looking down at her black combat boots. this was a mistake, she should have just told her dad no that she didn't want to go but she didn't, and now she was being ridiculed.
a i r y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

second post. oh god. I'll make the next one better

Postby haadez_ » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:54 pm

let me help → → →
↺i'm here for my fans
help you. help you

Luke pauses when he hears the girl yell wait. Turning around he looks at her.
"thanks." she whispers, before tearing up. Smiling he walks back over.
"I'm fine thought." she says, after a moment. Luke raises an eyebrow.
"I can tell your not. just.. don't be afraid to tell me okay? I won't judge you."
he says before hugging her softly. With a final smile, he heads off towards his room.

Once inside, he sets his phone down and grabs his laptop to start his livestream.
Logging on Luke smiles and waves at the camera. "hey sl*ts!" he greets with a laugh.
Adjusting the camera, he sits back reading comments. "sorry guys its just me this time."
Picking his phone up, Luke checks it quickly before sighing seeing the girl hadn't texted.
"yeah, I'm at vidcon right now." he says reading another comment that got posted.
After a while, Luke checks the time. "Alright I've got to go. Imma hang out with fans now,"
picking up his laptop, he heads down to the lobby where more fans where hanging out.

Luke beings chatting with them, taking pictures and signing things before looking around.
Spotting a few other youtubers he goes and sits down at his booth again, where fans where.
Going to skype, he calls Jai, Daniel, Beau, and James chuckling as the fans cheer when they answer.
      i miss all my old friends, i think about yall all the time. feel free to pm me whenever guys, i'll always reply ):
      use to be quackity! calfreezy, king, johnson, etc.

i am an adult, trans, he/him
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three;;

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:31 pm

@a i r y .

HARRIES

"Uhh.. me... uh no I'm fine." he said and kept a smile painted on his face. "I don't have anything to do." he just noticed he didn't know the girls name. "Uhh.. I'm guessing you know I am Jack, but who are you?" he asked and looked at her gray eyes. He listened to her talk off and on and then heard her say she was sorry. "I'm not busy. he added "What did they say to you?" Jack asked and looked harshly at the girls, though they ran away... he could hear something.. something rude. Jack was obviously angry since he was against bullying and hated it. He looked at his watch as he still had time which he was glad for, he really wanted to know what she was feeling. "I know you don't feel alright, you are frowning." he said looking into her gray eyes and frowning a bit also. Also did Jack hate when people were upset.

jack looked around as he still felt quite awkward but he knew this girl was experiencing some harassment or something. she looked really sad and was looking at her self like she was ugly, though she was really quite a beautiful girl and there was nothing wrong with her. "i mean... they said something.." he said but wasn't sure what.
he finally sat down as he had been standing or doing something awkward. he then went to the point again, "it is stressful.
you know what is the most stressing? people like those girls.."
he said and had a very angry face.
he was shaking his head like did they really do that? atleast that was what he was thinking and oh boy he was thinking hard.
so many thoughts were going through his head.
he put his hands on her shoulders, just for a second.
"i won't tell any living soul. you can trust me."
he said and looked quite serious which wasn't really himself, but this time.
he. meant. it. something told jack she wasn't okay, and when he knew something he knew alright.
it was just his harries senses... his family senses which was quite awkward.
"a harries never lies."

OOC: Hey, guys.. well really the owner. Sorry about the small post. Feeling sick... sorry. I mean really sick ._.
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image i love cupcakes, don't you? Image

Venian Alexandrov Kogen Rodwalski

Oɴᴄᴇ I ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴏʏ,
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ.

Wᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs,
ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ...

Aɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ...

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴᴇ.
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ.
❧ Mᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ,
❧ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪᴛ,
❧ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ I ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀs ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ,
❧ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ...

❧ Hᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
❧ ❧ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❧ Hᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ.
❧ ❧ Aʟᴡᴀʏs.
❧ Hᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ.
❧ ❧ Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ʜɪs.
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

esme // second post

Postby lonely » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:33 pm

esme warfield
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

esme goes rigid as his arms wrap around her. she wants to scream and cry and tell him
          everything. but she doesn't know him. she will not allow herself to be so vulnerable
          around someone she doesn't know. the risk of getting hurt is too high. why does he
          care, anyways? their conversation, if you could call it that, lasted no longer than five
          minutes. she stuffed her hands into her hoodie pockets, watching him walk away. she
          didn't really have anything else planned and her mom wouldn't be able to pick her
          up anytime soon. she wandered around for awhile, until she found a tree with a grassy
          patch underneath it. she collapsed onto her back. staring at the sky, she felt her lack
          of sleep come crashing down on her.

she took his number from her pocket and traced her finger over the paper slowly. maybe,
          just maybe, she might take him up on his offer and text him. but right now her eyes were
          drooping and a cool breeze was sliding over her skin and even if she had wanted to stay
          awake right now, which she didn't, she wouldn't have been able to. she curled into a ball on
          her side, the rough bark of the tree against her back. she brought her arms tightly against
          her, the slip of paper still clutched in her hand. slowly, yet surely, she fell into a restless
          sleep where she was chased by bad dreams.

lonely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.daniel howell.

Postby silver tea. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Daniel Howell

dan waited a couple of moments for the female to give them her name but she never did, was she nervous? was she scared? or was she just so excited she couldn't say anything? dan really didn't know what to think of it and wanted to make sure she was okay, he looked over to phil and his blue eyes and waited to see if he would say anything but he of course dan got tired of waiting and turned his attention back to the girl who stood before them and asked her, "Are you okay? Are you speechless that you're meeting someone from youtube you love?" he laughed slightly and looked down at the table as the line got longer, of course he at least wanted to know her name but he would have to dismiss her if she didn't start talking or at least giving signs that she would talk sooner or later.

dan, having his phone on him kept having it vibrate as it was signaling him that he had gotten a new email or text but it was mostly just emails of his fans asking questions and other things that they would like to say to him or try to meet him in person. dan tried to ignore the vibrating as usual, it was much easier though since the noise around him surrounded the abnoxious buzzing sound that came from his pocket, he looked over to phil to see that he was looked at the girl and waiting for an answer and then asked yet as dan had asked earlier if she was okay. dan didn't know what was the problem of talking to someone but he didn't know the girl and nor' did he really know what her life was like back home or when she was a child.

it had only been a couple of moments since dan had asked the question and some of the girls in the back of line were getting impatient and complaining, he rolled his eyes as he always hated complainers or he just hated how it felt as the girls had only been waiting for a couple of moments. dan ran a hand through his hair as the strands of hair fixed themselves as they were straightened, as dan straightened his hair or else he would have hobbit hair and wouldn't go a day looking like a hobbit from lord of the rings. he then turned over and saw the other youtubers talking to there fans and smiled, it was nice being by other people who liked to do the same thing you liked to do as you had something in common and how it felt when you got hate comments...but then again dan didn't care about haters as they weren't that important in his life and wouldn't really effect him.

dan looked back over to the girl with his chocolate brown eyes and waited to see if she would answer, he wasn't really that impatient unless it was phil or one of his best friends. but of course if it was a cute and one of his fans he would most likely be patient as he would love to get to know them, as the truth was he would love to meet all of his fans whether it was through email or in actual person where you could actually touch there face.

-- it's okay. c: also sorry if I take a long time replying, it just means I'm a bit busy.
silver tea.
If you love somebody
Better tell them while they’re here ’cause
They just may run away from you

You’ll never know quite when, well
Then again it just depends on
How long of time is left for you

I’ve had the highest mountains
I’ve had the deepest rivers
You can have it all but life keeps moving

I take it in but don’t look down

‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
----------------------------------
call me silver or tea, if you have any questions
don't be afraid to pm. C:
silver tea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kuno parker

Postby aura- » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:27 am

k u n o p a r k e r
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
"I'm calling your name but you don't hear a sound"

kuno still stood in silence. Oh what she would give to curl up in a ball and just hide from the world. Dan then asks if she was alright and she moved her eyes back down to the table. She gave a small smile at his comment her made and nodded slightly but nothing else. Dan and Phil must think she is a total freak. A Random girl with blue hair walking up to their booth. Yep, who knows what they think.

After another moment passed Phil asked the same question as Dan, just worded it differently. Kuno then looked up at Phil and gave a small nod once again and after that she heard the girl behind her whisper in her ear 'oh my god, hurry up and leave. I would like to meet then to' Kuno was about to turn around and see the girl that decided to say that but ignored her. she didn't want to start a fight or make a scene

Kuno looked up from the desk and back at Dan. She separated her blue hair in the back if her head with her hands and moved Her hair so it was hanging over her shoulders. Hopefully they would catch on that she wouldn't talk. But how are they suppose to know? Kuno couldn't tell them. Hopefully they will just catch on. But what will they do from there? just stand in awakward silence once more?
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
"The beginning of purpose can be found by creating something that only you understand"
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
hello im aura guardian! feel free to
call me aura. i go by she/her pronou
ns. i'm mostly on here for one on one
so feel free to send me a pm if inter
ested! im always playing valorant or
just listening to music. so for anythi
ng, dont be afraid to pm me
x
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
| search | bestie | time | credit |
x
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clem - three

Postby xuee » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 am

clementine avenue

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
WONDERFULLY INSANE

good- he was just as sincere as he seemed in the videos. clementine's cell phone started buzzing- it was a simple flip phone, no extension gadgets except good old phoning. it must be juliane, but clem was in no rush to leave the booth. "thank you." she replied. "i've always wanted to go to south africa, or britain. i haven't been much of anywhere in terms of travel." it was true- this was her first time away from home. her parents didn't think it was safe to take their daughter on vacation when she was a kid, and now that she was older, they seemed to not want anything to do with her.

"i can see how people think that!" clementine looked at casper's face, which looked very happy. there wasn't anything he had to hide, except the fact that he was having a great time. "dogs make good pets, too. that blond haired woman i told you about- she has one. his name is henry and he likes to lick people." she nodded. it felt as if she had been standing there forever, so clementine looked down at her feet, thinking of what to say next.

"well, i've wasted enough of your time. have a nice day, casper." with a flip of her hair, clementine managed a smile and walked away, permitting the people behind her to have their turn to talk to the blond boy. wow. that was fun. the girl felt her cheeks getting red. she had made such an idiot of herself! just then, juliane walked up, her hands on her hips and an angry, unsettled look on her face. "clementine opal avenue, i waited for ten minutes at that booth! the boys there thought i was some type of stalker!" clementine giggled, opening up her small bag to pull out a granola bar to snack on. a group of girls bumped into her, on accident, and she dropped the cereal bar, and immediately, she began to shake. "no, no, clemmy, not here." juliane whispered, guiding the girl to a seat. clementine rejected the plastic chair, and curled up in a ball on the ground, rocking back and forth. sometimes little things like that set her off, and there was nothing she could do about it.

[sorry for the poopy response]

xuee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: caspar lee - vidcon

Postby indecisive. » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 am

CASPAR LEE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caspar smiled at Clementine as she talked, he enjoyed her
          company. She was a sweet young girl that spoke her mind,
          and he admired her for that. many girls would pretend to
          be something they were not, and have people adore them
          the way they thought they were and not they way
          they truly were. Caspar had said it in one of his videos
          before, but he felt the need to say it again to himself in
          his head. 'You can't be the best at anyone else. But you can
          be the best at being you.' He smiled to himself, knowing that
          he was right. Clementine left all too soon. Caspar frowned
          when she excused herself, and called a goodbye after her.
          He hadn't noticed the line of girls that had come up after her;
          they must've thought his booth was still open. Caspar shrugged,
          and talked to some of them in groups, taking pictures with others
          and videos with some just as he had when his booth was open.
          There was no need to tell them that he was off the clock when he
          had nothing to do.

After the line had ended, and no one else had wanted to speak
          with him, he wandered the convention seeing all who was there.
          Caspar waved a friendly 'hello' to Dan and Paul who were still at
          their booths, but he didn't stop to talk. They could talk later,
          since he would be there all week. Just as Caspar was getting
          ready to move on to his hotel room, he spotted a familiar
          figure with a bottle blonde older woman - but something
          was wrong. The blonde boy stopped, and watched from a
          distance as the familiar figure moved her head, and saw
          that it was Clementine. He could only see her face for a
          few seconds before she curled up in the fetal position on the
          ground. Caspar's usual smile dragged downwards into a frown,
          and he watched a second longer unsure of what to make of it.
          After a while his brashness took control of him and he
          approached. "Is everything alright?" His thick accent
          drawing out some of the syllables that the accents from this part
          of the country just didn't. "Can I help?" Caspar's pale blue
          eyes flitted to Clementine who was clearly distraught, and the
          older woman with Clementine.
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.daniel howell.

Postby silver tea. » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Daniel Howell

dan looked over to phil as he was worried about the poor girl, he wondered if she was alright or maybe she just didn't like to talk but dan hadn't caught on yet and still tried talking to her. as he hadn't caught on yet he asked her, "are you okay?" she didn't answer and dan raised an eyebrow as he didn't know what was going on but that was when he had finally caught on, he nodded a bit as he looked away and saw a couple of girls in the back getting impatient. dan looked back over to the girl and she didn't have much more time or a some fights would be starting up so he would most likely just ask her to come again, but instead he said to her, "here, have my phone number and we can meet up sometime. phil can come to if you want." dan nodded a bit.

after dan had said that phil had given him a strange look but he just shrugged, it wasn't that big of a deal as long as the girl didn't give out his number and even if she did then he would change his phone number as that would most likely be the easiest thing to do if his phone number did get out to the public. dan got out a piece of paper from a stack that was on his left side, he grabbed a pen that was near phil and started to write down his number. after he had finished writing it he observed it to make sure it was right, after making sure it was right he looked over to the girl and heard the chatter behind her. dan handed it to her and said, "here you are." he smiled as after that he gave the pen back to phil who was most likely using it before him.

dan was hoping that the girl would contact him because it was always nice to get some more one on one time with a fan, and especially one that seemed like they wanted to meet them and he could tell that this girl really wanted to and wasn't just here to brag to her friends about how she came here. dan looked over to the other stands of the other youtubers and mostly saw females at the males which was really normal and not that big of deal, but if there was a line full of guys then that would be a bit creep unless it was pewdiepie or someone that was rather popular up in those ranks. dan shrugged the thoughts off and looked back over to the girl to see if she was gone or if she was going to try to say something before she had to leave.
silver tea.
If you love somebody
Better tell them while they’re here ’cause
They just may run away from you

You’ll never know quite when, well
Then again it just depends on
How long of time is left for you

I’ve had the highest mountains
I’ve had the deepest rivers
You can have it all but life keeps moving

I take it in but don’t look down

‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
----------------------------------
call me silver or tea, if you have any questions
don't be afraid to pm. C:
silver tea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kuno parker

Postby aura- » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:49 pm

k u n o p a r k e r
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
"I'm calling your name but you don't hear a sound"

kuno still didn't say anything and kept her gaze on the table. she was a little scared by now and her eyes were getting watery. he still didn't catch on. he asked once again if she was alright and kuno still didn't reply. kuno was scared he would make a video about her, the weird fangirl that didn't speak and just stood in silence. she could imagine it now.

after a moment of more silence she heard him say that he would give her his number. kuno was caught off guard, her favorite youtuber giving his number to her. she watched as he grabbed a peice of paper and a pen. she mentally beat herself up as she watched him write his number down. she could of easily grabbed the papaer and peen and write down what she would have said. 'god, stupid kuno.' she thought. he outstretched his arm, his number is his hand and kuno took it from him. she held it in her hand and was about to walk off when the impatient girl behind her said "come on you freak, hurry up and move along already"

kuno heard what she said clearly and she took one last look at dan and phil then walked off. not wanting to make the girl any angrier than she already was. Kuno folded the paper and slid it in her pocket and made her way around the large line. passing the booths for pewdiepie, smosh, and an unknown youtuber. she saw a couple empty booths with a sign that said 'be back soon' and she looked at the clock. Dan and Phil's meet n greet time would be done in a couple minutes. she felt bad they wasted their time, but it was worth it for kuno
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me