help us. help us.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

help us. help us.

Postby haadez_ » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:19 pm

njnkn
Last edited by haadez_ on Tue May 09, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: help us. help us.

Postby haadez_ » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:47 am

this is a high semi-lit roleplay. I expect two paragraphs per post with ten lines each.
Forms must be neat, pretty, and organized. Only one character per person, no more then that.
Posts must be neat and pretty. You must be active, if you don't post for three days you'll get a warning.
Good grammar and spelling is needed, and you must be polite with everyone.
The girls aren't meant to be happy, they should be depressed or struggling with the world.
Yes forms are needed for the guys, just put their names, age, YouTube channel name and a brief description.
There are no reservations for anyone. Forms and questions must be messaged to me.
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the guys

Postby haadez_ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:49 am

Last edited by haadez_ on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the girls

Postby haadez_ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 am

Last edited by haadez_ on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

luke brooks

Postby haadez_ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 am

helping me. helping you
let me save you. let me heal you

my name is luke brooks. I am seventeen years old and a male.
I am part of the janoskian's, which means Just Another Name Of Silly Kids In Another Nation.
I am a daredevil, rebellious type of guy, who is really fun to be around.
I have a twin brother named jai, and I am australian if you didn't know.
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: help us. help us. open

Postby haadez_ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:47 am

open. make sure you read the rules
      i miss all my old friends, i think about yall all the time. feel free to pm me whenever guys, i'll always reply ):
      use to be quackity! calfreezy, king, johnson, etc.

i am an adult, trans, he/him
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 am

This girl right here is Kimberly Parker. Although she doesn't have a middle name, people call her Kuno, which means Darkness. People have called her kuno for the longest time that if you say Kimberly she will almost not answer. Just out of habit. Kuno's birthday is October 13th. She was born in the year 1994. and yes, Friday the thirteenth. Most people make fun of her and call her bad luck but thirteen happens to be her favorite and lucky number. since Trigger was born in 1994 that would make her nineteen years of age, finishing school last year. Kuno stands five feet and six inches tall. pretty short for her, but what can you do? She has white hair with a hair style that most people would call a side sweep. But Kuno's part if pretty far to the side. Kuno likes to grow her hair out and it is always striaghtned. Now I'm sure you can tell that her hair is blue and seems a little fried. Well, her hair isn't fried. She had died her hair many times but it doesn't fry it. weird huh? Kuno will occasionally wear a dark red or black beanie. about once a week will she not wear one. Kuno is a little self consious about how she looks making her wear a jacker or sweatshirts. She wears super skinny jeans everyday and rarely shorts. again with the feeling confortable thing.

Kuno has a long and..non..happy past. But hey, the past is there to learn from. Kuno lived a normal life all until she was 7. Her parents had to work more hours to pay some 'things' that Kuno still doesn't know till this day. And from then things have been downhill. Kuno was constantly bullied, the bullies took what she said to defend herself and they turned it into something different. So Kuno decided that if she didn't talk they couldn't do anything. Being an only child and spending time alone was hard for her. She didn't have friends because she didn't talk. She was fine with this, who needs friends. Then she started High school, ninth grade, a freshman. It was hard. No one liked her and being a blob of depression took a toll on her too. She spent her past four years of high school like this, not really regretting anything. after all, things happen for a reason. Kuno ran away when she was a sophmore, 15, so ther was no money issues or problems finding a job or house. She had that all figured. she just had to taking care of herself. She later got a cat and named him Ace. He is a sweet heart and is always there for her. No matter what. Kuno then discovered Danisnotonfire on Youtube and would watch his videos everyday. He was there to put a small smile on her face. Now she finally gets the chance to meet him but she is kinda thinking it isn't such a good idea. What could go wrong?
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonely » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ESME  WARFIELD

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

name: esme warfield
            dob: october 26th, 1995
            birthplace: portland, oregon
            height: 5'5"
            weight: 132lbs
            hair: straight, long, dark brown
            eyes: almond shaped, light gray/blue
            modifications: three inch scar on hip
            family: mother, older sister
            crush: not currently
            bf/gf: not currently
            phobia(s): monophobia
            health problem(s): clinical depression
            dislikes: thunder storms, large crowds, flowers & sour things
            personality: meticulous / understanding / logical
            esme is pretty in tune with everything, save for herself. she notices, but doesn't interfere.
            she doesn't like being oblivious, therefore she goes out of her way to make sure she isn't.
            im not saying she knows everything, far from it. she just is more intuitive than others.
            along with that, esme is understanding. she can empathize with almost anyone. she puts
            herself in others shoes before harshly judging them. this can sometimes make her come
            across as fickle, but she's just trying to gain an understanding of both sides of the situation.
            if anything, she's neutral with everyone. esme is smart, logical. she thinks things through
            before taking action. only when she's sure she'll get the outcome most desired to her will she
            do anything. of course, she does have her impulsive moments too.
            stubborn / phlegmatic / self-critical
            esme is stubborn like nobody's business. when she makes a decision, she will rarely back down
            on it. not unless you can logically point out her wrongs in a manner that doesn't degrade her
            intelligence. she isn't ignorant to her mistakes, she just doesn't like admitting them.
            who does, though? to people who don't know her well, she may come off as someone who has it
            all together. or even someone who is unemotional. she doesn't allow herself to seem vulnerable
            around others, it makes her feel weak and she will not stand for weakness. under all that armor,
            esme is very self-critical. she can see the bad in others, but also the good. her view on herself,
            though, is very distorted. she wants to be worthy of other's love and so she criticizes and ridicules
            herself, hoping it well help her get her act together.
lonely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indecisive. » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:22 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You can't be the best at anyone else.
But you can be the best at you.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caspar Lee was born on 24th April 1994 in London, UK but then moved to South Africa. Caspar had a few YouTube channels when he was younger. Now he creates and uploads his videos more seriously and frequently. His new and current channel is in the name of “dicasp.” He creates random funny videos about the most random topics! Many of his videos star Caspar with his mum, adorable dogs, sister or friend.

Caspar is just like any other seventeen year old boy, quirky and living life to the fullest. Caspar has a quirky, cool, and very loveable personality. Adding a range of different types of humour in his videos engages a large audience of viewers. In short, he's a very likeable guy. Caspar goes out of his way to make people - or himself - laugh, because honestly, who doesn't like to laugh?
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clementine

Postby xuee » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Clementine Opal Avenue, born on February 15th seventeen years ago, has always had a taste for the strange and extraordinary. Starting at a young age, she has experienced vivid dreams that she begins to live in, frightening her parents and family. A few months ago, she was sent to an asylum where she was guaranteed 'the best care.' She is not the brightest bulb, since her entire childhood was filled with nightmares. However, she's quite intuitive, and sensitive to emotion. Clementine goes by Clem or Clemmy, but not many people have had the opportunity to get to know her well enough to use those nicknames.

xuee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me