[ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

Postby SimpleScript » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 am

{Just a quick question before we start, do we start from where the shifter pinns down the human and where it explains itself or some time after that? When they know eachother?}

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:23 am

[ were gonna backtrack on the plot a little. the plot is like the base-line for the roleplay.
      the shifters will start out in the animal shelter, followed by the humans walking home.
      then they will go by the plot, and meet each other, then go home. the shifters won't
      shift to their human forms until the morning. then, the humans will come downs stairs,
      and yada, yada, yada. they don't know each other necessarily. they are still somewhat
      uncertain of each other. so no they don't know each other. like i had said, slow and
      easy. once you reach the point of where you are telling everything about what
      happened to your human partner, then and only then you may start to become friends.

that clear it up any? or do you need a further explanation? ]
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:29 am

{So the shifters are caged and the humans are home doing whatever?}

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

[ shifters are caged, yes. humans are walking home, then heading to the animal shelter. ]
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 am

Amphelice Sutton
Feeling the cool metal against the fur and hitting the skin underneath as she moved restlessly around in circles and whimpered in both fear and panic, not being able to move or stand sit properly made it so uncomfortable and it only made it worse because of her phobia for being in small spaces like this that made her feel like she was a bear in a rabbitnest. Not being able to do enything at all, she started to try and find a comfortable postion laying down and hoping it would make things better but quickly noticing that it didn't and a growl escaped her muzzle when she struggled. White paws being pressed up to the cage walls and her neck curved by the height of it.
Sigh.. why did I end up here? Why me?
She felt her body turn heavy and she was almost totally unable to hold her head up eny longer, just wanting to fall asleep at the spot without feeling her toes being twisted when she tried to stretch a little. The cage was too small, far too small and she could see on the faces on the humans walking by that they knew it too but was either too lazy to do enyhing about it or just wanted her to suffer even more, it was like a nightmare and she swore that her limbs and mucles would kill her tomorrow because of this and that she couldn't stretch her body properly. Sighing again, she layed her head on her front paws and curled up to a small ball and tried to get some sleep. But steps from the right side of the room caught her attention and it was a human with a long leash and something else in his hands as he walked towards her cage with a stern but regreful expression and feeling around himself.He took something small and grey down from the wall. He then putted it into something square on the Cage and the cagedoor went up in a quick move.
Freedom! Finally!
It was the most wonderful Three Seconds of her life as she was dragged out of the Cage and right before she was shoved on something thight around her neck and some uncomfortable stuff that didn't smell so good over her muzzle and she felt like she was Cages again.
At least I can stand properly, she thought and the man started dragging her after the leash and they headed towards another room With more Cages and animals. Like her, unlike her, bigger and smaller.
She was locked up again and was now out for getting a home with some strange human who wanted a pet..

Matthew Clyne
Tired and irritated as he always was after regular School days, he was heading back home. Sweeping his feet forward, he forced himself to still stand on his legs and not just fall Down and cry a bit or just to sleep for no reason and forget about everything for a moment. Dream, nightmares, wishes, hopes and other stuff that didn't involve the School was good enough at this point and he just didn't know why he hadn't killed himself already or answer those bloody bastards back at School by their comments.
And so what? Maybe I want my hair to be curly and feminine looking? Maybe I want to make out With a dude and maybe I want to go in a corner and cry for a while because I maybe just happen to be a crybaby, what'r you gonna do about it? huh?
He wanted that so badly that he could just show up by their doorstep to selll some knuckle sandwich like he got when it was a good day for them. Sighing, he looked at his much worn shoes he was wearing today, it was his favorite Sneakers that had been through so much dirt and crap and water that it felt like they just didn't get affected by enything enymore. The feeling of water weting them was so familiar by now that it almost felt like it wasn't there at all.the color that once was a dark blue and was now a slight grey-brown didn't really show that it had been another color and the best of it was that they where so full of holes and such that Matt almost never got cold feet since he was used to the wind getting into the wholes and the snow melting onto his foot at winter time.
The road he was walking was the fastes one home, it passed the local Food shop and the hairdresser that his oldest big Brother usually Works when he needs to and the animal shelter neighboured by some small hobby stores With some weird stuff inside.
The animal shelter was his favorite shop to visit, all the cute pups and the Nice lady working there on Tuesdays and and Saturdays, letting him play With the puppies and hold the Lizards to feed them and giving him advices on how to Train Your own pet. He had to smile as he thought about it, and speaking of the devil, he could see the sign of the animal shelter swaying in the slight breeze Down the street and Matthew hurried his walk a bit.
Just as the lady had told him the other day, there where New exotic animals set inn by now and he wanted to check them out.
Maybe theres tigers and lions, bears and Wolves and big birds and, and, he kept on thinking With a smile on his face as he walked inn the door and a jingle from the doorbell made the pets react and start making their noises to get attention from the one approuching the shop.

It is madness for sheep
~Thomas Fuller

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 pm

━━━━━━━ "YOU CAN'T BREAK ME OR BIND ME. "

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

WHO: ;; .eris
MOOD ;; sleepy, drugged, aggressive.
DOING ;; being taken to the back room.
WHEN: ;; afternoon
WHERE: ;; animal shelter

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

━━━━━━━ YOU CAN'T TAKE ME OR TAME ME.
      RIS

"I was sleepy, so sleepy." She thought as she woke, her great mass heavy on the cold cement floor. It had been a long day, or two, she honestly couldn't remember. All she could was a blur. She had been captured, taken, and drugged into a weary sleep. The shadow of iron bars fell across the floor. She was in a cell, a prison, a cage.

Eris was a massive, dark brown bear. She hadn't changed into her human form in months, usually only to stretch out her soft, human skin. Unlike her human form, she was perfect as a bear. She was large, powerful and strong. She could protect herself. And besides, what kind of poacher would go out in hunt of a grizzly bear that never bothered the town? Why would any insane poacher risk their life trying to find a carnivore of that size? One that wanted to be eaten. She never ate the people she killed. She only killed people that saw her as a human, and then tried to kill her.Or sell her as some sort of circus freak show. It had been years since she lived with people.

Eris lifted her head to see what was the matter outside her cell. A man in an orange jumpsuit held a gun, one they had shot her with earlier. He aimed it through the bars and pulled the trigger. BAM! The shot hit her in the neck, a small dart injected to her thick skin. She roared at him in anger, lunging at the bars to swipe a massive paw at him. He stepped back out of her range, pulling the gun up to aim at her. BAM! Another dart, then a third. It wasn't long before she sunk down onto the floor again. He called out two other men. They brought ropes to tie around Eris' feet to drag her down the hall. The three men towed her limp, nearly unconscious body down the hallway towards the back.
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Cayla » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:37 pm

- wind.chiyme wrote:
      [ shifters are caged, yes. humans are walking home, then heading to the animal shelter. ]

Are we in our animal form? But sorry if this sounds rude but - if i went to the animal shelter i would not find a tiger or a bear there .il post soon i just have to finish my boring long form.
Cayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:11 pm

[ Yes, all shifters are in their animal forms. And let's pretend it happens. ] [-- - wind.chiyme]
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:53 am

{ b u m p ! Let's get this roleplay started! }
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:58 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name; aleighandro neiall moon.

location; in the animal shelter cage.

title; [ shifter | male ]

assigned partner; - zoella anderson.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    luka layed motionlessly inside the steel cage, that tranquilizer hasn't worn off yet. the black wolf growled in his sleep, as his left leg twitched. he continued to dream about being back home, before the poachers started to hunt them down, and woke up with a startled yelp, when he got to the part of being hit by that oncoming vehicle. sitting up, he panted heavily, watching through the cage openings, as he heard other animals bark and make other sounds. growling he watched as some people walked by, not even casting a glance towards him. snorting, he layed down and rested his head against the hard, cold, and oddly calming cage floor and closed his eyes once more, trying to resume sleeping. not that he wanted to, that nightmare gave him the creeps. and just thinking about it made him shiver. 'when can i leave....' luka thought, lifting a lip, baring a fang in a snarl. he yawned, shaking his head and stretching out in the cage. the cage wasn't too bad. it was slightly on the short side, but he didn't mind. closing his eyes, his tail swished back and forth in contentedness and his head rested on his paws. heaving a sigh, he tried to resume the dream that so weirdly had woken him up.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name; cayden jacob ferris

location; walking home from school.

title; [ human | male ]

assigned partner; - eris.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

he slung his book bag over his shoulder as he continued to walk down the sidewalk, lost in his won trance of despair. he gritted his teeth, as he felt the oncoming rush of tears flood his cheeks and make small ticking noises as they hit the sidewalk beneath him. he stumbled for a moment when he had lost his footing on the sidewalk, getting a startled gasp from him. catching himself on a nearby street-light pole, he took a few short breaths. sighing once again, he regained his balance and continued to walk, up until he got curious and walked towards the animal shelter. he walked inside as he waved to the receptionist working there. she smiled and waved back before answering a phone call. cay looked around and stopped when he noticed a large... bear? coming in from the back. walking closer to get a better look, he was curious as to why it was there. he knew hat bears didn't come around here often, but once or twice, by the woods he'd see a few wander by. his eyes narrowed and he walked towards one of the men. "what. what are you doing?" he said, watching the bear curiously. he wanted to know for sure what they were going to do with it. good or bad, he didn't know for sure exactly.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me