[ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

Postby koegami » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:54 pm

ImageImage
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

--> shape-shifters' plotline :

at first you knew freedom was here, when you first stepped foot in the national park of yellowstone. you had just been relocated to this area, because you were all being poached in your other home. wanting to see the world, you bolted out of your cage and took off into the largely aread park. still getting used to your new home, you decided to lay and rest beside a road. you had still-bleeding wounds on your body from the day you were being poached by nasty people in your old home. closing your eyes for just a moment, you yelp as you hear something loud go off, and something lodged in your rear. fear being the first thing, you run for any shelter you could find, and water. going off course and out of yellowstone before you even knew you did. getting dizzy and tired, you never noticed the car come from your left side. all you saw was a extremely bright light, and you felt your body fly when the oncoming vehicle collided with you, and everything went black. waking up from your terrible, - yet oh so painful -, ordeal, you frantically look around as you notice other animals, unlike you in cages as well. your animal instinct coming to life, you try to break free of the device holding you inside this deathtrap. you whine softly when you notice that you can't escape. jumping at the apparent sound of a door opening, you watch as a human walks through the opened door. you looking liked a mess, so you tried hard to hide it from the human's view. you look into the humans eyes as they stopped next to your cage. you and the human both knew that you didn't belong here, but you were severely injured from the accident, and you needed to recover. animal instincts kicking in for another round, you snarl at the human digging in your cage, trying to get at them. frightened, the human rushes off, into another room. you growl in annoyance when another human walks into the room, but dressed in white clothes.

accompanying his dress-wear, was a leash, a muzzle, and a strong pair leather gloves, and he walked towards your cage. you growled at him, lashing your tail back and forth in warning. you hear him sigh, - almost in regret -, and open your cage, shoving the muzzle on your face and connecting the leash to it. getting a secure grip, he wrapped his arms around you and set you down on the ground. your legs shook, and you began to get light -headed, whining just a little. the man led you through some doors and down a hallway, towards a big room. you jumped again as you heard a frantic yelling from behind you, and you turn instinctively to see the source. you were shocked to see that human again, but they were running towards you, yelling something. the man beside you suddenly handed the human the leash and bidded them a good-luck. following the human out of the deathtrap, you hesitated as they motioned for you to hop inside their vehicle. warming up to them just a little, you decided to go ahead and jump in. feeling a fireball of pain shoot through you as you jumped, you yelped in pain, startling the human. recovering from it quickly, you layed down on the warm seat, heaving a sigh of relief. you listened to the human get up into the vehicle with you and start to drive home with you, where ever home was. dozing as you both drove, you growled as the human went just a little too far and felt your fur. you didn't do anything more than growl and lash your tail, and they stopped. once you got to their home, you darted for some place safe, and ended up going into the house. laying down on a large piece of furniture, you fell asleep. the next morning, you noticed you has shifted back to your human form. muttering to yourself, you jumped as the human came down stairs and screamed, watching you with frightened eyes.

getting up from the couch, you ducked as they threw an object at you, and growled when it hit the wall. being faster than them, you pinned them to the ground and explained to them what happened, earlier, and exactly why you didn't want to be [c a g e d] again.

--> humans' plotline :

you walked home from school, crying because of what happened earlier that day. you have been being bullied for days now, and even though this is your freshmen year, you still are being bullied. you've already thought of an alternative to this, and just to ''end it all''. but your friends will become heart-broken when they find out that you committed suicide for being bullied instead of talking to someone about it. you sighed softly, you were walking home alone and it was dark out, you had stayed after for a letting about the dance this saturday. wiping the tears from your eyes, and off your face with your sleeve, you continued strolling home. looking at the animal shelter, as you passed by, you were curious to see as to what pets they had in their right now. walking inside, and getting out of the cold, you walked down one hall, and into the ICU. looking at all the wounded and recovering animals, your eyes and body stopped on a severely hurt animal. one animal who looked like it had been to hell and back again. you examined to creature form the cage, the hurt posture, the wild look in it's eyes, it just made you sad for the poor thing. you jumped back with a squeak as the creature suddenly snarled at you and attempted to get out. making a bee-line for another room, you leave the snarling animal alone. deciding to check out the smaller animals, you entered the adoption portion of the centre. you smiled as you saw the puppies and kittens, in their kennels playing with their siblings. turning around, you decided to go back to the ICU to see that creature again. going inside again, you saw that the cage was open and empty. getting frantic, you run out of the ICU and make a loop around to the front desk. you asked the receptionist where that creature was going. and you were devastated when she replied that he was ''to be put down'' because of how aggressive it acts, and that they can't get close enough to treat it.

You run for the euthanization room, and see the creature and the doctor hearing towards it. you yelled at him, getting the creature and the doctor to turn around quickly. running over you explained that you wanted it, no matter what, and to your astonishment, you got what you wanted. leading the large creature out of the animal shelter, you allowed it to get into your vehicle, and leave with you. attempting to feel how soft the creatures fur was, you jerked your hand back as it growled at you. getting home, you followed it into the house. going to bed, you woke up in the morning, and came downstairs to find that in-place of your newly adopted pet, was a human. a terrified scream escaped you as you instinctively grabbed a randomized object and threw it at the human. hearing it growl scared you, but what scared you the most, was what happened after. you gasped as it pinned you, explaining everything. and why they didn't want to be [ c a g e d ] again.
Last edited by koegami on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules.

Postby koegami » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:44 pm

ImageImage

--> one- activeness :
      please try to be active. i know people can't post every day, but please at least post once every other day. it's hard enough making this up, and then once it starts, it's inactive. it's sad really. so please post once every other day. i'll give you an exception if your going away, have a family issue, or is injured. but because i don't feel like it doesn't. So don't join if your not going to post every other day. at the most. and do tell me ahead of time if your leaving, so i can inform others if need be.

--> two- litteracy :
      i do expect people to be posting about a minimum 1 paragrah, 5-6 lines. lines, not sentences, lines. if you have writers block, then i accept 3-4 lines sentences. full ones. if i catch you using the writers block exception too many times, i will ask you through pm to write more. if you do it again, i will ask you to leave. permanently, from the roleplay. so please remember this.

--> three- form :
      if your creating your own form, then have the basics please and thank you. if your using the default one, then you may code and edit all you wish, just make sure to have all that information on there originally, on there when it's done.

--> four- pages/behavior :
      i only permit you to go about 2 pages without me posting. just take it nice and slow, their's no rush. your behavior is key. you must provide a good attitude throughout the roleplay. NO FIGHTS WILL BE STARTED. and I repeat, no fights will be started on here at all. your being warned, any fights that broken out on here, I will have a mod take care of. so be nice. please.

--> one- shape-shifters :
      their will only be one shape-shifter per species. so pm me to reserve your shifter.

the shifters may not have other powers, and i will choose the pairings for the human to shifter. for each player, you may only play one shifter and one human. you may only play one character, but keep that in mind.

your shifter may only have one form. if they are, say a dog shifter. pick what species your shifter changes into. a german shephard, doberman, dashund, ect. if your species is a tiger their may only be a tiger, any name like a monkey for instance, you may only have one monkey. say one is a howler monkey, and someone wanted to be an orangatang. I'll decline because they are of the same catagory. monkies.

I'm not too fond of bird shifters, so keep it to four-legged shifters for now guys. i may decide to let that in, I may not.

When it gets too cold out, the shifters transform into their animal forms. not by choice. so they need to stay warm, always. if the temprature is 32°F outside, and your a shifter, get indoors fast. or you'll shift and stay that way until it's warm enough for you to shift back. fur won't help you here guys. you can bundle up, but you'll still get cold and shift. so your pretty much screwed either way.

--> two- humans :
      fortunetly for you, you are saved. the shifter i choose for you is almost like your mate in an indirect way. they will stay will you forever, so you can't break up with them.

your shifter goes to school with you, and acts like a normal human. except, of the fact that if it's too cold out, they shift. but not before getting sick over it. kidding. they don't get sick, they just shift into their animal forms. that's it.

your job is to keep an eye on them, so you can get them warm if they are cold. they will end up going to the dance with you later on. so be mindful. they can get very protective over you, and somedays that's not a good thing. i've heard of shifters who have killed a/o gone mad because of how protective they are of their human friend. be careful, the shifters are like your specially trained, and overly-protective body guards. litterally.

Last edited by koegami on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters.

Postby koegami » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:06 pm

--> shape-shifters. : CLOSED>
      [#] animal | first name last name | age | username | partner - name here.

[1] the wolf | aleighandro moon | male | 15 | wind.chiyme | partner - zoella anderson

[2] the white tiger | avyanna | -u/k- | female | Cayla | partner - matthew clyne

[3] the grizzly bear | eris | female | 17 | GrayStar51 | partner - cayden ferris

[4] the white husky | amphelice sutton | female | 16 | SimpleScript | partner - megan wright

--> humans : CLOSED>
      [#]first name last name | gender | age | username | shifter partner - name here.

[1] megan avery wright | female | 15 | perdu | shifter partner - amphelice sutton

[2] cayden ferris | male | 15 | wind.chiyme | shifter partner - eris

[3] matthew clyne | male | 17 | SimpleScript | shifter partner - avyanna

[4] Zoella Anderson | female | 17 | dreamcatcher2002 | shifter partner - aleighandro moon
Last edited by koegami on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 am, edited 14 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form.

Postby koegami » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:11 pm

[img]wip.%20it's%20late%20here.[/img]

[You may edit this all you like. I prefer you use your own coding style and creativity. Just make sure to have all of the origional stuff on the end form please. ]

Code: Select all
       Username:
      Name:
      Shifter or human?:
      Looks: [animal too if shifter]
      Personality:
      History: [optional]
      Pets: [any pet really.]
      Housing: [if your a human.]
      Other: [whatever you want to put here.]

Last edited by koegami on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my characters.

Postby koegami » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Characters © me. form layout © me. you may not steal under any circumstances. ever.

-> name;
        his full name is aleighandro neiall moon. his mother named him that. and unfortunately, he hates his name. being the type to anyways, he re-named himself. just his first name anyway. he named himself luka. or more like an old lady on his street did. don't mention how ow why. he won't talk about it.
    -> age;
        his age is fifteen. so way over the age of thirteen. his birthday is - for him anyways - much to be desired. and really i have to agree. a birthday on christmas eve, and no presents or celebration. then on christmas, no presents or celebration. just being hated. and now he won't even speak about his birthday. to anyone.
    -> gender;
        luka is completely male. i mean what nitwit would think that this male-looking kid is a female. that kinda nitwit. if you catch my drift, then luka is male and proud of it.
    -> classification;
        luka is a shifter. a wolf shifter to be at that.
    -> human appearance;
        He has bright blonde hair. In the back, it's layered, so it's easy to comb/ brush through. His bangs are cheek long, and go over his right eye. At the tips of his bangs, the very tips, it curls softly. A very soft and light curl. That some-days, he doesn't notice. His eyes are a bright, and cold ice-blue. When Angry, they do turned, and even when the light reflects off his eyes just at the right angle, they turn red. He has scars all over his body.Three by his right eye, two over, one under, and some scars on his chest and back.

His skin tone is pale, not as pale as a vampire's, but pale enough. You wouldn't know, physically, if he's sick it not, I'll tell you that, but you'd tell by his mood and actions, that s for sure. Luka wears a variety of clothes. But he usually wears a blue, black, white, and grey plaid shirt, black leather jacket over that. Followed by black skinny jeans, and black boots. He then wears, sunglasses, two necklaces, one with the werewolf symbol on it and his birthstone in the middle, and one with 2 dog tags on it. He wears black fingerless gloves, and earrings. Two hoop and one stud, on each ear.
    -> wolf appearance;
        luka's wolf is a solid black color. He has ice blue eyes and a knicked right ear. He has quite afew scars on him, Considering all the fights he has been through so far.
    -> brief personality;
        I'd honestly love to type 3-4 paragraphs but Here's the basics. Luka had ADD and ADHD, on top of moodyness. That better?
    -> general history;
        '' *sighs* A lot of stuff has happened in my life. I won't go into detail so I'll do this in stages. Alright. *takes deep breath* Ok. Ages 1-5 I moved to america,and I was going through hospital emergency after hospital emergency. I had done treatment and rehabilitation for cancer. I was lucky I survived. When it came to ages 6-13, I was going through school and all that. I had been bullied through out middle school. I finally had enough and dropped out. Being in foster home and foster home didn't help.
    -> domesticated pets;
        - none -

-> name;
          his full name is cayden jacob ferris. he has a nickname, and that's cay.
      -> age;
          he turns out to be 15.
      -> gender;
          cayden is a male, not a female.
      -> classification;
          cayden is human.
      -> human appearance;
          he has stormy grey eyes and a fair skin tone. he doesn't have scars unlike the athlete, and is pretty thin. not too bad though. he wears a black t-shirt with a puppy with sunglasses and crossed paws on it that says "dawg" as a caption. he wears a jean-fabric jacket over that and wears jean capris. he usually has his camera with him in his leather bag, alone with some extra stuff for his "baby". he doesn't have piercings or any other accessories on him, but he does have a dream-catcher tattoo on his left shoulder blade.
      -> brief personality;
          cayden has a fear of snakes, he loves to do anything that involves being outside, and he has this odd love for sherlock holmes and indiana jones. - to be rp'd
      -> general history;
          his history is simple. he had a very good life up until he started school, then he was bullied by a few kids in his grade because he was always so well-natured. he, when he was in 8th grade, gave up on life, and when he hit high-school, he was ready to quit. completely.
      -> domesticated pets;
          cay, has a small scarlet macaw living with him. his name is onyx. and he's a real pain in the rear.
      -> housing;
          he lives here why he has that big of a house i don't know. but it's big enough isn't it?
Last edited by koegami on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:58 pm

closed for pm'd reservations.
        you may not pm me any reservations. any pm'd to me will be ignored.

open for posting.
        you may post forms, ect. if i have accepted your reservation.
Last edited by koegami on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:53 am

[ Bump. Four slots left. ]
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:41 am

[ i've got one human slot left. then, i may open up two more slots. on shifter, one human. depending on the gender. so it's even. ]
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ZOELLA ANDERSON♡

Postby dream, » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:07 am

ImageImage

♡ZOELLA ANDERSON♡

WIP

Image[/size]

Meet Zoella Anderson. AKA Zoey. A sweet seventeen year old. This girl grew up in California, but at the age of fourteen her family moved to Hawaii with her, of course. But after two years, they moved back. Zoey was born on July 4th.
dream,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

Postby SimpleScript » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:56 am

Username: SimpleScript
Name: Amphelice Sutton
Nickname: Alice or Ali
Shifter or human?: Husky Dog Shifter

Personality: Determined, straight-forward and tomboyish is the kind of words you can descibe her with. She doesn’t need to hide enything and isn’t afraid to show feelings or say straight out what she thinks of people or things. She is strong opinioned and is not very easy to get her change her mind once she is set on something special, specially not when it’s a challenge or a goal that will help her further on in eny way. She is not the girly type and have never really been either, she doesn’t like the giggly talking and what girls usually talk about doesn’t appeal to her interests at all and will only make her bored. She is easily bored so enything from people talking about a subject to nothing in general or nothing happening at the point can make her start whinning about how bored she is and that she wants something to happened, she likes action in all kinds of way but clichè situations involving love or friend and family situations is something she would rather pass.

History: She was a joyful and jumpy cub when she was little and just liked others, she was adventour and wanted to explore everything she could. But it often leaded to that her parents had to go get her when she got lost or that she got in danger by meeting a dangerous animal or reaching a place she wasn’t allowed to explore, but she was nearly unstopable and she had to be watched 24/7 just to be sure she didn’t run away. But when she one day came in the accident by falling into the river and being brought to the humans who caged her, she got more careful on who she trusted but hopes that the human she is staying at isn’t the kind that will cage her like the others.

Fears and phobias: Loud, sudden noises always makes her jump and yelp and it scares her not only so she start running but also that she tries to hide away totally until someone tells her that it’s safe to come out. Being locked up in small rooms, cages or other spaces with other people or just herself can cause a panic attack because of her phobia for caged or not to have enough space to even move around to change position and it scares her to just see one.

☯═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Username: SimpleScript
Name: Matthew Clyne
Nickname: Matt or Matty
Shifter or human?: Human

Personality: He is a kind, gentle and friendly boy who wouldn’t hurt a fly if he had the chance. Always careful and gentle in his movement and acts, he doesn’t want to step on enyones toes or be a bother at all. Others comfort is very important to him and he likes to help and to take care of others, almost like a nurse but he isn’t girly or feminine in that kind of way. He can be brave and strong under situations where he doesn’t have much time to think and just has to do something, then he steps up for his friends but also for strangers. He doesn’t like to see others get hurt, no matter who they are or how they are. He thinks so much about others that he often forgets himself and to take care of himself and will end up being sick or weak, but he does always think twice if something would involve how things will go for himself if he will get seriously hurt or other.

History: When he was little, he wasn't the most social or talkable boy in the neighbourhood, but he was very creative and a good friends and also sweet and friendly as he is now. Most of the parents who knew his parents always had a good word for him since he was so smart and liked to talk about big stuff With the grown-ups since the other kids just thought it was boring. But Matty loved to discuss things about the president and what will happen with the land in the future, just like he knew every word they said on the news even thou he didn't. He turned more and more quiet and shy when he started to get bullied because of his curly locks and that he was a nerd, someone even called him gay and a disgrace to boys because he was so girly. But after he moved away when he told his parents, he had a better life in his new home with new friends.

Pets: A calico kitten named Lassy.
Housing: He lives in a medium big house with two floors and has his own floor on top, living with his big brothers Will and Mason who take care of him but both of them do studies so they are almost only at home by the night.

Fears and phobias: When he sees that someone is big and strong enough to hurt him real bad, he takes three steps back just to be sure not to piss them off and gets easily scary if they look scary by their looks or if they talk harshly. He doesn’t have eny phobias but he feels uncomfortable to be too close to a stranger and can quickly be panicing to get his personal space.

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets