૭૦੮ ੮Һค੮ ૦Նძ ੮ɿɱ૯ Ր૦८қ Ո' Ր૦ՆՆ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

૭૦੮ ੮Һค੮ ૦Նძ ੮ɿɱ૯ Ր૦८қ Ո' Ր૦ՆՆ

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am

Debbie just hit the wall. She never had it all.
One Prozac a day. Husband's a CPA.
Her dreams went out the door when she turned twenty four.
Only been with one man. What happened to her plan?

She was gonna be an actress. She was gonna be a star.
She was gonna shake her *** on the hood of Whitesnake’s car.
Her yellow SUV is now the enemy. Looks at her average life.
And nothing has been alright since

Bruce Springsteen.
Madonna.
Way before Nirvana there was U2 and Blondie.
And music still on MTV.
Her two kids in high school they tell her that she’s uncool
Cause she's still preoccupied with 19, 19, 1985

She’s seen all the classics. She knows every line.
Breakfast Club. Pretty in Pink. Even Saint Elmo’s Fire.
She rocked out to Wham. Not a big Limp Bizkit fan.
Thought she’d get a hand on a member of Duran Duran.

ɿՈ੮Ր૦ძυ८੮ɿ૦Ɲ

Like, welcome to the 80's, man! Like, where all the righteous music came from! Describe the 80's in three words? As if! It'll like take a lot of words to like describe this righteous decade! Great music, fashion statements beyond your wildest dreams, like totally gnarly lingo. Like, you name it, we've got it. Like let's get to like the major point here. Like, you're a major rock star. Radical! Like, do you know what that means, man? Like, totally radical concerts onstage and like fans! Like, the year is 1987. What else is there to like say? Like ... I guess that's it, man. Like, what are you like waiting for? Go out and like enjoy yourself! Like, peace out dudes!

{ . Introduction . } • { . Rules . } • { . Fashion, lingo, and technology of the 80's . } • { . Date, weather, relationships, strikes, banned, and news . } • { . The Dudes . } • { . The dudettes . } • { . My forms . }
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

੮คқ૯ ค ८ҺɿՆՆ ƿɿՆՆ!

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:21 am

੮คқ૯ ค ८ҺɿՆՆ ƿɿՆՆ!

{ . Literacy . } ⇢ This is a semi-lit roleplay, as all my roleplays are. I expect at least five lines from you, my friend! I do not expect you to post a paragraph for every post. If you can, great! That makes it all the better! I'm just tired of having someone who only writes three lines and expects me to get a response out of it. It's a total problem. It just kills the RP. No one liners. I guess you can get that out of the beginning. Anyway. I am expecting good posts from everybody. Make it fun! Have fun! Put whatever you want.

{ . Activeness . } ⇢ I expect you to make at least three posts a day. I am tired of being in a roleplay where my partner doesn't post for two-three days without telling me. So, if you're going to be away for more than one day, please PM me and your partner with your explanation as to why you will not be on! I don't like it when roleplays die because nobody decides to tell the owner or their partner. Again, be sure to PM me AND your partner so they're not lost and wondering where you are! I take this seriously! If you're gone for three days, you get one strike! Another three days, another strike. Three strikes and you're out! Your character is open.

{ . Reservations and forms . } ⇢ When reserving a spot, please PM me! Same with the forms! Along with your reservation/form, please PM me an example of your posting so I know whether or not you're semi-lit enough. And please no starter posts. I hate when people do that. Please send me an actual example! I will be happy to reserve the character or accept your character as long as you follow these rules! Also with the reservations. I will be putting the time you reserved your character next to it. If you don't PM me your form by that time the next day, your reservation will be lost.

{ . Characters . } ⇢ Some of the characters are already set. I'm sorry. But it's only like four of them. Richie Sambora, David Bryan, Tico Torres, and Alec John Such are open. I just put them there because I wanted Bon Jovi to be in here. Other than that, feel free to use any 80's rocker. Please use real celebrities though. I'm trying to make this as real as possible.

{ . Romance . } ⇢ Please keep romance to a minimum. Kissing is all right. Hugging is all right. If it goes any further than that, please fade to black. Please don't be your own boyfriend/girlfriend. That will ruin it! Also, do not come with a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband. You may come with a crush though! I highly encourage it!

{ . Posting . } ⇢ Obviously, I already told you that this RP is strictly semi-lit. Please follow that! Anyway. I want your posts to be pretty. No images because it's spam. No fontmeme because it's spam. Feel free to do alignments, colors, etc. though! Make it very, very pretty! I want this RP to look appealing. Sorry. Hahah. Being up at 6:00 AM with no sleep kinda makes me a little weird. Anyway. So yeah. Don't ask when we're going to start because I absolutely HATE that question. Drives me insane! We will start when I say we will start. If you've read these rules, please put 'Totally tubular" at the bottom of your form. Thank you!

{ . Introduction . } • { . Rules . } • { . Fashion, lingo, and technology of the 80's . } • { . Date, weather, relationships, strikes, banned, and news . } • { . The Dudes . } • { . The dudettes . } • { . My forms . }

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

૭ՈคՐՆע, ძυძ૯!

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 am

૭ՈคՐՆע, ძυძ૯! Һ૯Ր૯'ς, Նɿқ૯, ੮Һ૯ ՆɿՈ૭૦, ԲคςҺɿ૦Ո, คՈძ ੮૯८ҺՈ૦Ն૦૭ע ૦Բ Նɿқ૯ ੮Һ૯ 8૦'ς!

ՆɿՈ૭૦

Bad

Michael Jackson appropriated this term for the title of his 1987 album, but in reality it had been in use since the 1960’s when James Brown proclaimed himself to be “superbad.” The word stayed largely within the African American community throughout the 70’s until the 80’s saw everyone adopt it as their term for describing someone or something that was cooler than the word cool could adequately convey.
Example:
‘That is one bad locker door, Brenda!’

Bod
Like body – get it? Not particularly original but stemming from the California surf culture that gave the 80’s so many of its unique words and phrases.
Example:
“what a bodacious bod, man!”

No Duh
Another interesting 80’s phrase with a deep past. The word “duh” had been used to express bewilderment or ignorance since the 70’s, but adding “no” to the front created a sarcastic expression that points out the obvious. Replying ‘no duh’ to a statement made my another showed that you were way ahead of them when it came to putting things together.
Example:
“Sheena Easton is wicked hot.”
“No duh, man.”

What’s Your Damage?
Simply put, it’s the phrase “what’s your problem?” stuffed into a time machine and sent back to the era when Heathers ruled the box office. It can also be used to imply that someone else is an idiot for having a specific opinion, or for doing a certain thing.
Example:
“You like Wham but not Tony Basil? What’s your damage?”

Eat my Shorts
Long associated with Bart Simpson, this particular insult actually traces back even further and probably first hit pop culture through the movie “The Breakfast Club”. It was typically used as a comeback.
Example:
“Nice shirt, Kowalski.”
“Eat my shorts, dude!”

Even / Not Even
A popular phrase used to disagree with someone, not quite rude but meant to convey a strong opinion. Of course, saying “not even” left one open to the insurmountable comeback of “even!”, which usually stopped the conversation dead in its tracks.
Example:
“Dude, you mom is totally hot.”
“Not even!”
“Even!”

Righteous
Used to describe something that is totally cool, tubular or radical.
Examples:
“Jimbo totally caught a righteous wave yesterday just before sundown.”
“Whitesnake’s last album was definitely righteous.”

Where’s the Beef?
One of the many snippets of 80’s slang to have originated from television, “where’s the beef?” was taken from a series of Wendy’s hamburger chain commercials where an elderly granny complained about the size of her portion after lifting up her burger bun to investigate. The term eventually expanded and was used as a way to indicating that something important was missing from a situation or product. “Where’s the beef” didn’t survive the 90’s, but its memory lives on.
Example:
“This movie bites, dude – where’s the beef?”

Take A Chill Pill
Relax, cool out, calm down. A favorite term for Valley Girls to use when faced with a negative reaction from their posse of friends or when someone is freaking out for no reason.
Example:
“Take a chill pill, Denise, I’m sure he’ll call you back when he gets home from work.”

Barf Me Out
A phrase used to react to a particularly offensive comment, remark or piece of news.
Example:
“Janis is dating Steve? Like barf me out!”

Gag Me With a Spoon
Similar to barf me out, but a bit more versatile in the world of Valley-speak.
Examples:
“History homework again? Gag me with a spoon.”
“Your boyfriend took you to a Barry Manilow concert? Gag me with a spoon!”

The most ubiquitous slang term to have originated in the 80s, like is a word which has managed to go the distance and work its way into the daily vocabulary of every generation of teenager to have been spawned since. Like is so infinitely malleable that it replaced “um” amongst Valley Girls and served to punctuate every expression, sentence or exclamation.
Example:
“Like, did he like totally just like hang up on you? That is like, just like the height of like disrespect. Like, will you like dump him now or like after he takes you the dance of Friday?"

Totally
Totally comes from the same root as righteous, except that it can be applied in far more situations. Totally flourishes when it is time to stress just how incredibly cool, gnarly, bodacious, groovy or tubular something really is.
Example:
“That surfboard is totally awesome, man.”
Totally Can also be pronounced with an extended first syllable to indicate an especially “totally” moment.
Example:
“Mark just bought this toooh-tally b****in’ Camaro.”

Tubular
Tubular is the adjective that 80’s teens turned to when the word cool just wasn’t enough. It implies a coolness that surpasses the word.
Example:
“Bananarama was cool, but the Bangles are tubular, dude! Toooh-tally tubular!”

Gnarly
Gnarly is an interesting piece of 80’s slang that came from surf culture but had its meaning shift over the years. Originally, gnarly was applied to something that was tough or a bit ragged, particularly a set of towering waves or a skateboard trick gone wrong.
Example:
“Did you see his arm after he ate it hard on that half-pipe? Gnarly, man.”
Gradually, however, it took on a new meaning as a way to describe something good.
Example:
“Gnarly pad you’ve got man. I’m totally stoked for tonight’s party.”

Grody to the Max
This little etymological nugget will always have a soft spot in my heart. It is used by Loryn (well, a version of it anyway) in the opening scene of the best all time 80s movie, Valley Girl. This phrase communicates that something is gross and distasteful and just ought not to exist. Think of that dude sitting one row up and over from you in 9th grade history class and his totally cheesy peach-fuzz mustache, complimented by his mullet and muscle shirt - that is like, grody to the max!

Bag Your Face
Valley girl speak for: “Your face is so unattractive and disturbing to me that I’d like to you wear a paper sack for my own personal comfort.” A totally harsh put-down, one wanted to save it for when it was truly called for.
Example:
“Monica, your orange eyeshadow totally clashes with your pink shirt, and you have got a monster zit on your nose! Oh my God, bag your face!”

Radical
An offshoot of awesome. “Radical” meant that it was awesome, of course, but also edgy and bold. A slightly tougher, grittier, more modern version of “awesome”.
White tank top + parachute pants + big plastic jewelry = awesome.
Black mesh top over purple bra + leather miniskirt + half-shaved head = TOTALLY RADICAL!

I’m Sure/ I’m So Sure
Teenagers didn’t invent sarcasm in the eighties (Duh!) but they sure weren’t afraid to employ it. “I’m Sure” and “I’m So Sure” were the verbal equivalent of an eye roll, and were often delivered with one. In essence, it meant, “What you’re saying is ridiculous,” although it also meant, “What I am witnessing or hearing is totally lame.” The nineties equivalent of this phrase, by the way, is “What-ever!”
Example:
“Oh my God, Heather, that poser leaning against the food court entrance totally just asked me out! As if! Did you see his butt-cut hair?”
“Totally grody, Vicky. I’m so sure!”

Psych
“Psych!” imparted a negative meaning to what was just said. It was pronounced with a high-pitched, shrill emphasis, the better to irritate the listener.
Example:
“Dude, your Camaro totally just got egged in the parking lot! Bummer.” Dramatic pause. “Psych!”
Somewhat confusingly, “psyched” can also mean thrilled and, like, totally stoked.
Example:
Debbie was totally psyched when Tonya twisted her ankle before the homecoming game, because it meant that now she got to be head cheerleader.
Can also be with the word “out” to mean throw off, confuse, or intimidate:
Example:
Misty donned her studded black leather jacket and streaked her hair neon green before the debate meet order to psych out her opponents.
[/size]

ԲคςҺɿ૦Ո

Leg Warmers
Parachute Pants
Sunglasses
Add-a-Bead Necklaces
The Madonna Look
Neon
Acid Washed Jeans
The Preppie Look
Members Only Jackets
Ankle Socks
Guess Jeans
Layered Socks
Oversized Shirts
Wayfarer Sunglasses
Swatch Watches
Jelly Shoes (Jellies)
Knit Square End Ties
Friendship Pins
Reebok Hightops
Princess Di Fashions
80s Dresses
Chuck Taylors by Converse
Rolling: Sleeves and Jeans
Paint Splatter Fashion
Stirrup Pants
Pretty In Granny Boots
Jumpsuits
Baja Hoodies
Jams
Puffed Sleeves
Bermuda Bags
Elastic Belts
Twist a Bead Necklaces
Designer Jeans
Underoos
Coca-Cola Rugbys
Knickers
Gold Chains in the 80s
Overalls in the Eighties
Patterned Shoelaces

੮૯८ҺՈ૦Ն૦૭ע

Arcade games and video games had been growing in popularity since the late 1970s, and by 1982 were a major industry. But a variety of factors, including a glut of low-quality games and the rise of home computers, caused a tremendous crash in late 1983. For the next three years, the video game market practically ceased to exist in the US. But in the second half of the decade, it would be revived by Nintendo, whose Famicom console had been enjoying considerable success in Japan since 1983. Renamed the Nintendo Entertainment System, it would claim 90% of the American video game market by 1989. Personal computers experienced explosive growth in the '80s, going from being a toy for electronics hobbyists to a full-fledged industry. The IBM PC, launched in 1981, became the dominant computer for professional users. Commodore created the most popular home computers of both 8-bit and 16-bit generations. MSX standard was the dominant computer platform in Japan. Apple phased out it's Apple II and Lisa models, and introduced the first Macintosh computer in 1984. It was the first commercially successful personal computer to use a graphical user interface and mouse,[7] which started to become general features in computers after the middle of the decade. Walkman and Boomboxs, introduced during the late 1970s, became very popular and had a profound impact on the Music industry and youth culture. Consumer VCRs and video rental stores became commonplace as VHS won out over the competing betamax standard. In addition, in the early 1980s various companies began selling compact, modestly priced synthesizers to the public. This, along with the development of Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI), made it easier to integrate and synchronize synthesizers and other electronic instruments, like drum machines, for use in musical composition. High definition television (HDTV) of both the analog and digital variety were first developed in the 1980s though their use did not become widespread until the mid 2000s.

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Րคძɿ८คՆ!

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 am

Րคძɿ८คՆ!

ძคע

{ . Sunday . } { . Monday . } { . Tuesday . } { . Wednesday . } { . Thursday . } { . Friday . } { . Saturday . } { . Sunday . }

ɱ૦Ո੮Һ

{ . January . } { . February . } { . March . } { . April . } { . May . } { . June . } { . July . } { . August . } { . September . } { . October . } { . November . } { . December . }

ძค੮૯

{ . 1 . } { . 2 . } { . 3 . } { . 4 . } { . 5 . } { . 6 . } { . 7 . } { . 8 . } { . 9 . } { . 10 . } { . 11 . } { . 12 . } { . 13 . } { . 14 . } { . 15 . } { . 16 . } { . 17 . } { . 18 . } { . 19 . } { . 20 . } { . 21 . } { . 22 . } { . 23 . } { . 24 . } { . 25 . } { . 26 . } { . 27 . } { . 28 . } { . 29 . } { . 30 . } { . 31 . }

ω૯ค੮Һ૯Ր

{ . Sunny . } { . Cloudy . } { . Windy . } { . Rainy . } { . Snowy . } { . Hail . } { . Humid . } { . Partly cloudy . } { . Mostly cloudy . } { . Partly sunny . } { . Mostly sunny . }

८૦υƿՆ૯ς

He likes her -->
She likes him <--
They like each other <-->
A couple <3
Broken up <x3
It's Complicated ...

None yet ...

ς੮Րɿқ૯ς

None yet. Let's keep it that way.

ცคՈՈ૯ძ

None yet. Let's keep it that way.

Ո૯ως

8/20/13: Just opened.

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

੮Һ૯ ძυძ૯ς

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:33 am

੮Һ૯ ძυძ૯ς

Set up like this: { . Name . } { . Nicknames . } { . Age . } { . Gender (obviously it will be male for this post . } { . Band or artist? (If band, it will be ______ of the band _____) . } { . Relationship status . } { . User . }

{ . John Francis Bongiovi Jr. . } { . Jon Bon Jovi, Captain Kidd, Johnny . } { . 25 years old . } { . Male . } { . Lead singer of the band Bon Jovi) . } { . Single . } { . BonJoviRocks . }

Jon Bon Jovi is the lead singer of Bon Jovi. He was born as John Francis Bongiovi Jr. on March 2, 1962. His mother, Carroll Sharkey, was a playboy bunny and a marine, but she quit those and became a florist. His father, John Francis Bongiovi Sr., was a marine but left and became a barber. Jon has two siblings named Mark and Anthony. Jon was always skipping school to go to music events as a teenager. He was in multiple bands as well with the soon-to-be-Bon Jovi-keyboardist David Bryan. His cousin, Tony Bongiovi, owned a a very famous New York recording studio called The Power Station. Jon worked there as a janitor. In 1980, Tony recommended Jon for the song "R2D2 We Wish You a Merry Christmas" for Christmas In the Stars: The Star Wars Christmas Album when Meco was there. In June 1982, Jon recorded a song called "Runaway". The studio musicians who helped record "Runaway" - known as The All Star Review - were guitarist Jim Pierce, keyboardist Roy Bittan, drummer Frankie LaRocka, and bassist Hugh McDonald.

He went to several record companies, including Atlantic Records and Mercury (PolyGram), but they all turned him down. Jon Bon Jovi visited major rock station WAPP 103.5FM "The Apple" in New York City. He spoke directly to the promotion director John Lassman, who accepted the song "Runaway" for inclusion on the station's compilation album of local homegrown talent. "Runaway" became a local hit. Along the way, Mercury Records gave Jon Bon Jovi a recording contract in 1983, and to promote "Runaway", Jon Bon Jovi called up David Bryan who in turn called bassist Alec John Such, drummer Tico Torres. Tapped to play lead guitar was Jon Bon Jovi's neighbor, Dave Sabo who later formed the group Skid Row. Sabo was eventually replaced by Richie Sambora. After Jon Bon Jovi claimed he wanted a group name, a friend of Richard Fischer and an employee of Doc McGhee, suggested they call themselves Bon Jovi, following the example of the other famous last name bands such as Van Halen and Dokken. This name was chosen instead of the original idea of Johnny Electric. The band released their eponymous first album on January 21, 1984.

Jon is a very nice, charming fellow. He may be a rock star, but don't let his outer appearance and act fool you. He may act strong and tough on the outside, but in reality he's a huge softy. When it comes to romance, he knows just how to swoon a girl. He was always known as the ladies' man. He's a very caring individual, giving to charities when he gets the chance. He loves being surrounded by his boys, but when he's with his lady, it will be just him and her. He knows how to charm his way out of certain situations, using his looks to get him by. He has quite a sense of humor, cracking jokes when he sees the opportunity. He's very serious about his music and doesn't like to have anything changed without his consent. He doesn't like change. So, if you happen to marry this man, you're stuck with him for the rest of your natural born life. If you guys have a fight, he will find a way to sort out the problem. When he's around his boys, he's very crazy and hyper. What can you say? Boys will be boys. But he will at times come off as a very cool, calm, and collected guy. When his heart gets broken, it's hard to tell. He hides it very well unless he comes out with a sad song.

{ . Richard Stephen Sambora . } { . Richie, King of Swing, and Dean . } { . 29 years old . } { . Male . } { . Lead guitarist and back-up vocalist of the band Bon Jovi) . } { . Single . } { . Open . }

Richard Stephen Sambora, known as Richie Sambora, is the lead guitarist and back-up vocalist for Bon Jovi. Sambora was born in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, the son of Joan (née Sienila), a secretary, and Adam C. Sambora, a factory foreman. He is of Polish descent and was raised Catholic. He grew up in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey and attended Woodbridge High School there, graduating in 1977. He began playing the guitar at the age of 12 following the death of guitar legend Jimi Hendrix in 1970. From his early days Sambora was strongly influenced by blues and 60s rock and roll. His most important influences were Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Johnny Winter, Jimmy Page, Joe Perry, and George Harrison. He was also influenced by Spanish classical music and began a lifelong love of the Spanish guitar.

Furthermore, he had stated that psychedelic soul singer Janis Joplin had a big influence on his musical style during her career in the late '60s and early '70s. Classical music directly inspired several of his songs, such as The Answer which was originally written on piano. He was a guitarist for the band Message, and with that band he gave out a record. Bon Jovi added Sambora to replace original lead guitarist Dave Sabo. Sambora went to a show and, after being impressed by Bon Jovi, approached him and informed him that he thought they should work together. They immediately hit it off as friends, and Sambora was invited to a rehearsal. By the time Bon Jovi arrived, the band was sounding better than ever and Sambora was hired on the spot.

If you were to describe Richie Sambora in three words, they would be outgoing, funny, and loyal. He is quite the one with the ladies, known for flirting with them while onstage. Despite that, Richie's as faithful as they come when it comes to relationships. He can't stand the thought of cheating on someone he loves. The thought never crosses his mind. He is a guy who will go to great lengths to keep his sweetheart by his side. He is quite a guy to be around. He has a great sense of humor. He can keep anybody laughing, no matter what the situation. He cracks jokes out of nowhere. Sometimes they make sense, sometimes they don't. You'd have to be a really good friend of Richie's to know his sense of humor. He is very outgoing. Not shy at all. He's not afraid to be himself around anyone. He doesn't really care about anyone's opinion and that's another thing people love about him.

{ . David Bryan Rashbaum . } { . David Bryan, Dave, Lemma, Lemma Moon . } { . 25 years old . } { . Male . } { . Keyboardist and back-up vocalist of the band Bon Jovi . } { . Single . } { . Open . }

David Bryan is the keyboardist and back-up vocalist for Bon Jovi. David was born as David Bryan Rashbaum on February 7, 1962. He was born in Perth Amboy, New Jersey and raised in Edison, New Jersey. His father, Eddie Rashbaum, played the trumpet. Bryan was raised Jewish. He attended elementary school at Clara Barton, where he played many instruments including violin, viola, trumpet and clarinet. Also attended Herbert Hoover Middle School, then J. P. Stevens High School, from which he graduated. Bryan began to learn piano at age seven, and played keyboards for a band called Transition with bass player Steve Sileo. He studied with Emery Hack, a professor at Juilliard, for thirteen years. Bryan was accepted into Rutgers University, but dropped out to attend Juilliard, a school devoted to the performing arts in New York City. Bryan was the first to receive a call when Jon Bon Jovi learned that he had received a recording contract, and agreed to join the band. He shortened his full name to his first and middle names. At the time Bryan was attending Rutgers University and was studying Pre-Med with a 4.0 GPA. Bryan has played keyboards and sung on all of Bon Jovi's albums, as well as the solo projects of Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora. Bryan co-wrote the songs "Breakout" and "Love Lies" on Bon Jovi's self-titled first album.

David is quite the fellow. He has a wonderful sense of humor. He can keep anybody laughing at any given time, much like Richie. Also, as told in his biography, he is a very intelligent young man. He gave up a 4.0 GPA in pre-med for a life on the road, which he thoroughly enjoys. He loves being on the road with the guys. It gives him people to talk to. Every once in a while, the band will have personal days where they go and do whatever it is that they do outside of the band so they can have something to talk about when they got back to work. David is much like Richie and Jon when it comes to romance. When he falls, he falls. Hard. I guess you could call him a hopeless romantic. One day, he wants a family of his own. He's also very sarcastic. So don't say anything that will trigger a sarcastic shot from him. He calls himself a wisea** a lot. He will be the first to admit it. He's a very private person. He doesn't like to tell much about his personal life unless he knows you personally very well. Everyone respects him for that.

{ . Hector Samuel Juan Tico Torres . } { . Tico Torres, T, The Hitman . } { . 34 years old . } { . Male . } { . Drummer and percussionist of the band Bon Jovi . } { . Single . } { . Open . }

Torres was born on October 7, 1953, in New York, and brought up in the Colonia section of Woodbridge Township, New Jersey. His parents, Emma and Hector, immigrated from Cuba in 1948. He attended John F. Kennedy Memorial High School in Iselin. He has a sister called Opi. Torres was a jazz fan as a youth and studied music with Joe Morello. In 1969 he played drums for the psychedelic rock band Six Feet Under. Before joining Bon Jovi in 1983 he had already played live with Joe Cerisano aka Silver Condor in the New Jersey Rock circuit, and in the studio with Franke and the Knockouts, Pat Benatar, Chuck Berry, Cher, Alice Cooper and Stevie Nicks, recording a total of 26 albums with these artists. Tico met Alec John Such while playing with a band called Phantom's Opera and it was this friendship which led to him joining Bon Jovi. When Jon Bon Jovi, the lead singer of the band, approached Torres, he was put off by the fact that Jon was 9 years younger than he was. Regardless of this he said it was Jon's charismatic appearance and watching Jon perform that attracted him to join the band. Tico and his first wife divorced soon after the formation of Bon Jovi in 1983.

For the most part, as long as you don't try to make him mad, Tico is a pretty calm, cool, and collected guy. He's usually not the one to start any kind of trouble.

{ . Brian Harold May . } { . Bri (family and friends), Brimi (very few people), and Percy (very few people) . } { . 39 years old . } { . Male . } { . Guitarist of the band Queen . } { . Single . } { . Quiet Riot Fan . }

"I'm the only child of my parents, Harold and Ruth May. Though, I was supposed to have a sister, but my Mother miscarried. Something that I haven't quite gotten over yet. In some of the song books I have, you'll find a lot of songs about it. Which, I’m song writer, only because my Dad helped me build my guitar when I was younger. Something I have always loved. I was born and raised in England. I went through my life thinking I would just be someone normal. So, I went to college for a few years and started working on getting a Ph. D in astrophysics. While in University, I formed a band named Smile. That didn't work out very well. It lasted for all of a year, I think. After that, I thought I would be done with music. Clearly, I was very wrong. My former band mate, Roger Taylor and I formed another band with a man named Freddie Mercury, or that's what he called himself becuase his birth name is rather foreign. After that, we found a permanent bass player by the name of John Deacon. We all dropped out of University, and went on playing in a band called Queen. So far, it's gotten me pretty far in life, wouldn't you agree?”

"Oh, gosh, why are you asking me to describe myself? I suppose I can try, if you really want to listen. I'm more on the shy side, though, not as shy as some people I use to live with. I'm kind to everyone I meet, unless you do something to really make me mad. Which is insanely hard. Umm, I love science so if you get me talking about it, I won't stop. I also love the guitar my father and I built together. Another passion I never stop talking about. Tell me to shut up, though, and I will. I'm a vegetarian, and I hope to one day to something with that in the future. Most people I know describe me as adorable and sweet, though I really don't see it. I think that's about it.... So, yeah, just ask about anything else.

{ . Name . } { . Nicknames . } { . Age . } { . Gender (obviously it will be male for this post . } { . Band or artist? (If band, it will be ______ of the band _____) . } { . Relationship status . } { . User . }

{ . Name . } { . Nicknames . } { . Age . } { . Gender (obviously it will be male for this post . } { . Band or artist? (If band, it will be ______ of the band _____) . } { . Relationship status . } { . User . }

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Dudettes

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am

੮Һ૯ ძυძ૯

{ . Nancy Lamoureaux Wilson . } { . Whizfingers, Hands of Granite . } { . 32 years old . } { . Female . } { . Guitarist and singer of the band Heart . } { . Single . } { . BonJoviRocks . }

{ . Lita Ford . } { . Nicknames . } { . Age . } { . Gender (obviously it will be female for this post) . } { . Band or artist? (If band, it will be ______ of the band _____) . } { . Relationship status . } { . Reserved ; Ash. . }

{ . Name . } { . Nicknames . } { . Age . } { . Gender (obviously it will be female for this post) . } { . Band or artist? (If band, it will be ______ of the band _____) . } { . Relationship status . } { . User . }

{ . Name . } { . Nicknames . } { . Age . } { . Gender (obviously it will be female for this post) . } { . Band or artist? (If band, it will be ______ of the band _____) . } { . Relationship status . } { . User . }

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ૭૦੮ ੮Һค੮ ૦Նძ ੮ɿɱ૯ Ր૦८қ Ո' Ր૦ՆՆ

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am

{ Reserved for my characters

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me