AUTUMN LEAVES (TEEN ROMANCE)(SEMI-LITERATE)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

AUTUMN LEAVES (TEEN ROMANCE)(SEMI-LITERATE)

Postby Wolfsabre » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:02 am

This is a semi literate role play. This does not mean three to five lines, this means eight to fifteen. If you cannot manage a big, fat paragraph per post, maybe even two paragraphs, then this rp is NOT for you. If you wish to improve your writing ability, I suggest going here.

This role play will ONLY be open during the fall. I will have an rp for every season. For example, if this rp makes it until the end of fall, we will start on the winter rp and then get back into this one next fall. If you really enjoy this rp enough however, you may move to pm. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had an entire summer to rest and enjoy and relax, while the big realization was coming up fast...you're going to be a senior. One more year of school and you'll be free, free at last. But it's only the beginning, because school is starting. It's gonna suck, going back to school to sit quietly at a desk and pay attention, but there could be new faces, and new feelings.

~Rated PG13-- There can be intense romance, but there are no sexual scenes. If you would like to role play that, you may take it to pm. There can be violence and blood, not that there's going to be much in this role play, and swearing of any kind is acceptable.

~Literacy-- As you might have seen above, this is a LITERATE role play, which means a WHOLE paragraph per post.

~Activity-- This is a relaxed role play. These people are starting school and so are we. So if you need to take a break for a week or so you're free to do so but please let us know before you drop off the face of the planet for a while.

~Romance-- This is a necessity, seeing that this is a teen romance role play.

~Characters-- The characters will be in high school, preferably in their senior year. You can do whatever you want with your characters as long as they follow the very basic outline of your character and they are not homosexual. Nothing against them, it just doesn't fit in this role play.

~Forms/Posting-- I want the forms and posts to be lengthy. The only rule I have on coding is smallfont. As part of my work I stare at a computer all day and it's hard to read normal sized font, also it looks nice and is more organized. ^^

~Have fun!

This role play is going to take place in a small town in Colordo, close to the mountains and forests, a large town but small enough that every so often you see a familiar face in a store or at the movies. The school is known as Brighton Highschool and has three thousand students. Temperatures are getting cooler, from forty to the high sixties and this town is very known for its thunderstorms.

Month
|September|October|November|

Day
|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15
|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|30|31

Weather
|Day|Sunny|Chilly|Rain|Fog|Storm|Earthquake|Tsunami|Night|

She has lived in Brighton all her life. She knows the people, she knows the places, she knows everything about how to have fun in a boring little Colorado town. For the foreign exchange student however, everything is different. He comes from a broken down, torn up city in Russia, and has come to America to find a new life, and he will start in his final year of high school. Barely knowing his English, he has been instructed to stay with this girl over the school year.
Dimitri Morozov ☼ Reserved

He's always been known to be a good guy. Kind hearted and generous, he works with the special children, helps the disabled, and regularly volunteers at shelters. So when he gets asked to try to fix the Shrew's attitude, he's very confused. She is the meanest of the mean, the bitchy, snotty, dishonest girl that every school has, and yet he is the only one that can see the fire in her heart.
Him ☼ Reserved

Love is literally blind. She was in a horrible accident that blinded her, cut across the face and took out her eyesight. The scar has gone away, but she can no longer see. She is blind to the world, and blind to any of the experiences it has to offer, and that includes love. Fortunately, one guy is patient enough to help her, to be with her, and to show her how her world does not have to be as dark as she thinks it does.
Him ☼ Her

On the outside, after first looking at these two, they seem incredibly happy. Always holding hands, laughing, joking around. On the inside however, they're breaking up. They're both good to each other, except for one thing. She is incredibly jealous, and he is incredibly distracted. If she just sees him look at another girl, she'll get suspicious where he doesn't think it's so bad to talk to other girls, and is an irresistible flirt. Will they be able to get past their childish habits and mature enough to save their relationship?
Him ☼ Reserved

Love itself is not a battlefield, but a young's man entire summer was a battle. In order to get into college, he signed up for the National Guard, which resulted in him getting shipped over to Afghanistan for most of the spring and all of summer, finally being released after he was shot in the chest and nearly killed. And now, he is going insane. He is very suspicious, jumpy, an emotional mess. Luckily, a young girl has always had his eye on him, and she might just have the patience needed to heal him.
Reserved ☼ Elizabeth Foster
Last edited by Wolfsabre on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AUTUMN LEAVES (TEEN ROMANCE)(SEMI-LITERATE)

the quiet heart

We'll cover the basics before we get into anything deep and emotional. Elizabeth Foster is eighteen years old, a Senior at Brighton High, and the leader of the Legacy Team, a team of students that give their time to the poor and needy in time, volunteering in class and out of class to do so. Honestly, her grades and her friends are the only thing she really cares about. She obviously gives her appearance a second thought, curling it when necessary, adding on a thin layer of makeup but her appearance isn't top priority. She knows that the people who she would be trying so hard to impress are just a small part of her life, honestly she's only going to be seeing them for another year, then they are all going to be separated and on different ends of the country. So she hyper focuses on her grades. She isn't a good girl. Don't mistake her for one. She'll get down and dirty if she has to. She never does anything major, like smoking or drugs or theft, but she'll get rebellious and adventurous when it suits her. A cute guy shows up at her window, she's bound to play runaway for the night. As a redhead, she is also spunky, as well as feisty. If something bugs her, or annoys her, you can be sure she will state her opinion on the matter, and most likely won't let it go until she gets her way. Born on May 19th, that would make her a taurus and her stubborn personality definitely fits her personality. She has a sense of humor, it's a dorky one however. Elizabeth is a total geek. She loves star wars. She's an avid Lord of the Rings fan. She wants to live in a hobbit hole. Whenever she tries to be funny, which isn't often because she knows she's about as funny as a rock, she often just makes a reference to a movie or a show, and normally people don't get it. That's okay with Elizabeth however. At least she got it. One of her major flaws is that she doesn't like to leave people alone when they're hurting. As mentioned before, she's incredibly stubborn and if she knows that someone is hurt or sad, it will take a lot to make her leave them alone. Not in an annoying way however, she's more mothering than anything.

Elizabeth had a fairy average life growing up. Her mother and father both have normal jobs, her mother a dentist and her father a construction worker. She is the eldest of three, her two little siblings are Olivia and Brandon. Olivia at ten years and Brandon at fourteen, there was always a major age gap between them all. Luckily, each child is creative enough to find activities to do together that allowed each child to have fun. Elizabeth was always like a second mother to the children, as her real mother was often times very busy with her work. Dentistry is a good occupation however and though they weren't rich, they had enough money to go on vacation and do activities together. At this time, they lived Ohio, in a small town called Torkstead. Everyone knew everyone...so when Brandon ended up getting paralyzed from the waist down after a snowboarding accident, it was the buzz of the town. It was devastating for the perfect little family. Her father, who had recently been working on a project that might end up turning into a business of his own ended up having to be forgotten, and he had to work multiple jobs in order to pay for the new equipment that would allow his son to be able to get around. And their mother had to spend her time helping the boy learn how to adjust. No more vacations, no more activities, Brandon's disabilities ended up handicapping the entire family, and as much as they tried to convince him it wasn't his fault, he knew it was. Eventually, the children at his school ended up learning about how inconfident he is with his new disabilities and he was an easy target. The family decided that it was time for a fresh start, so in Elizabeth's sophomore year, they moved to Colorado. Things eventually got easier. Brandon found some nice friends that accepted his current state, and he even learned some cool wheel chair tricks to show off to the girls and even found himself a girlfriend. Olivia, the perfect child just whisped into a school and is now the happiest ten year old there is. As for Elizabeth, she's always been good at adapting and she found herself a couple of very close friends and even has a kitten by the name of Simba.
Last edited by Wolfsabre on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴅɪᴍɪᴛʀɪ sɪɴᴢ ᴍᴏʀᴏᴢᴏᴠ

ᴀɢᴇ: eιɢнтeeɴ

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: ᴍᴀʟᴇ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>>>>>

ʟɪᴋᴇs: ғʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ, ɢɪʀʟs, ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss, ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴄʟᴜʙs, ʜᴏʀsᴇs, ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs.

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: ɪᴅɪᴏᴛs, ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ, ᴍᴀɪɴsᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ.

sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: ᴄʜᴀʀɪsᴍᴀ, ᴅɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴄʏ, ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪs ωᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ.

ωᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: ωᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>>>>>

Personality: Dimitri is a very complicated person. Mainly because he doesn't know yet who he is. On the outside, he appears to be an extremely charismatic young man. Confident in everything he does and says. And in his mind, he believes he knows exactly who he is. He believes that he's this perfect guy, smart, friendly, athletic, flirty...but he doesn't know what he wants to do in life. He doesn't know what he wants to accomplish or what he wants to do as a career. Until he figures himself out, he will always be lost within himself, and this idea of a person that he thinks he is. He can seem to be extremely uncaring. He doesn't get phased by most people's problems and to be honest, most he doesn't really seem to be bothered about. If you tell him that you lost someone close to you, he'll say he's sorry, as customary, but he won't really say anything else beyond that. Sometimes, it's because he just doesn't care. Then there's the fact that he knows pain himself, maybe not as bad as the one he's talking to, but he knows what to say and when to hold his tongue. He respects people's privacy. If they don't want to talk about something, then he'll drop it, and will refrain talking about it later. Dimitri is your typical dark, sexy and mysterious Russian stranger. The kind that will stand in the corner with a knowing smirk, sipping cups of vodka. He has an air of mystery around him, he never displays any kind of emotion unless it is extreme, but even then it will only be a small smile or a frown. He's very good at hiding what he's feeling.

History: Dimitri never really had much of a sob story. The majority of his life he grew up in Russia. His mother had been from a local whore house, so Dimitri was extremely unexpected. When the father learned about Dimitri, he booked, leaving his mother to care for him alone. That was always all right for Dimitri, from what he had heard from his mother about his father, he seemed like the kind of man that Dimitri would never want in his life. His mother decided that the life of a prostitute was not appropriate for a young mother with a child, so she ran away from the business and worked as a waitress in a bar, Dimitri being cared for by his grandmother. The master of the whorehouse would not let his best worker go that easily however, and nearly every week, he would send men out to harass her and Dimitri, throwing stones through their windows, committing arson. Eventually, his mother realized that staying in Russia was very dangerous for the two, and they stowed away on the first ship to America. Their transition to America was easier than they expected, in the land of opportunity there was always the ability to go out and seek a job, even if it's a meager job. It's still money, and they ended up getting enough to be able to buy a small house. A couple years after they moved in, when Dimitri was fourteen, his mother met another man, and Dimitri got two little brothers, twins. Milo and Roran. His first year in an American high school he is going in as a senior and pays for his car expenses by working as an extreme sports guide in the mountains of Colorado.
Last edited by Wolfsabre on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 am

opening day: september 1st

(You are still allowed to reserve and create character forms, actual roleplaying will not begin until the opening day however)
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lolli ∞ Kitten » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:03 am

Thanks. Is there anything specific we need to include in the form?

- Kitten
Lolli ∞ Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aberdeen » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:14 am

{{May I reserve the 'love is a battlefield' male. I'll have a form up momentarily. Thanks}}
aberdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me