PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby kia. » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:02 am

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

The nord woman shrugged. "Maybe the blood really hasn't awoken within you yet and it's just now starting to show?" She suggested. "I really don't know if it's inherited or not. I mean I guess it kinda depends on what your family consists of. Whether or not your bloodline can withstand such a weird change..." She tapped her chin. "I don't know too much on the subject.. I should have taken my time when being locked in the library at home. Instead of having book wars with my brother, I should have read a lot of them.
My mother has been collecting books for ages on all sorts of things. I would suggest the College of Winterhold or my mother's library..
But then, we might have trouble getting into that place since I'm not on good terms with my family."
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:25 pm

⦓Conavin Brueric|Male Breton|19|Riften|Tagged: Raavi⦔
"Thanks. That's nice of you." Conavin said, a hint of surprise in his voice. He hadn't expected Raavi to let him have all the money, but he wasn't going to argue about it. He followed Raavi, noting the specific location of each guard, a silence sweeping in. He found the silence a little awkward, as he was started to become accustomed to Kinair always having something to say. "Are you paying for the ale?" he asked in his best attempt to break the silence. It didn't leave much room for conversation, but at least it was better than silence.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Calm/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

Raavi took a breath of the Bee and Barb in, suddenly surging with energy. The potion had worked almost instantly, and she was already perking up again. Not to mention, some good wine or ale would totally help with that. "Of course!" she exclaimed, her voice flooded with liveliness and happiness. She went over to a green male Argonian, speaking to him for a brief while. She came back with two drinks. "Okay, so you have two options." she began, "This ale is called 'The Velvet LeChance', and is a mixture of blackberry, honey, spiced wine, and a touch of nightshade. This is the more mild drink." she then held up the two, gesturing at them with her eyes. "This one, however, is a little harder to tame. It's called 'The Cliff Racer', and is Firebrand Wine, Cyrodiilic Brandy, Flin, and Sujamma. If you're feeling really brave, then I would go for this one." she explained, grinning widely at Conavin.

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Lonely./ Male/ 19/ Tags; ...None.

Slick kept on running, the notebook secure in his arms. He didn't care about his missions anymore, he just wanted to get away. Vex's ass could wait a few extra days, it wouldn't kill her. This was urgent for the thief, and he just needed to unwind. To clear his thoughts of the past events, and to try and recover. With swift, quiet feet, he saddled onto his stolen horse and rushed out of Whiterun, going towards the mountains. He had an idea of what he was going to do now, but it was still a little hazy. Nevertheless, he kept on going, his heart pretty much set on what would happen next.

Maramal the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Relieved./ Male/ 27/ Tags; None.

Maramal lied on his bed, letting himself relax. It had been a hectic, short burst of action, but it was all over now. At least he could be thankful for that. He kept his sword close to him, staring at the ceiling. He decided to let his mind wander as he tried to sleep, which he knew would probably not happen. After he got such heightened self awareness and senses after killing, it was hard to calm himself down. However, there was no harm in trying, and he was trying to train himself to sleep. He could really use it, whenever it could possibly be achieved. The assassin closed his eyes, attempting to slow down his now speeding train of thoughts.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:12 am

S'dran|Male|Khajiit|Tags: Conavin and Raavi|Assassin|Bee and barb

He watched the Khajiit and Breton enter, he was at first suspicious but he had no idea why. These people seemed like they would be quite friendly. He watched them closely however he did it subtlety or so he had thought that he was doing it without looking suspicious. He then ordered another drink and began to sip it slowly, savoring the taste. He knew that this may end up being the last thing he would ever drink, especially if they Breton and Khajiit were Penitus Oculatus agents. They could be very dangerous to him and he knew that especially since he was sporting the Dark Brotherhood colors as if he was a living Dark Brotherhood flag.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 am

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, College - tags: Nicholas

"I've never seen the Soul Cairn, but the dragon sounds familiar" Altavia mused, rolling her eyes at his comment about the mask, and took it off completely, leaning against her wardrobe with a sigh. "That's boring..." She breathed, fingering the masks sharp edge, daring it cut into her skin, but it did not. She invited the idea of being part of a story, after all, books were her life. She wouldn't allow herself to be etched out of it, nor her friends. Not like her family.

She shrugged and placed the mask back into it's snug fit in the satchel, "You should rest, then, i'll look into it." She said with a friendly grin and slung the satchel back over her shoulder. She packed herself materials and paused, "By the by, this thing is really warm, i'm keeping it for a little longer." The girl pointed to the thick cloak over her shoulders that Nick let her borrow for the night, making it clear enough that she was going outside. She braided her with hands that have done it a thousand times into a short braid, her eyes still puffy from being awoken, but filled with determination.
      Behind it, she felt a loss. Altavia felt as if she had forced this whole dragon ordeal upon the mage, and it wasn't fair that he was suffering for it. If he wanted nothing to do with it she'd respect that. She was only in Skyrim for her brother, Celenr, not for dragons and myths. Then they could go home. She'd bring him home, and drag no one else with her.

That's when there was a rapping upon the wooden door of the hall, a prerequisite warning that someone was entering and that the fireballs should stop flying between the young mages. Through the door came the archmage, with pale figures following behind him. A few elven, one imperial, and one redguard. Other mages emerged from their rooms, some still were sleeping before the unannounced arrival. Altavia didn't join them, instead she listened in on a few words. "I think they're here to speak to us?" She questioned.

F A O L A N
    sixteen - nord - location: Whiterun - tags: Akadar

"I..." Faolan started, just before his brother wrapped his giant nord-arms around him, but he could feel something nicer in it than the feeling of his shoulders popping. He couldn't just continue to speak, already knowing there was more hurt to come, but he would smile for now, and so a grin slid across his face, "I'm glad." he said. Faolan held his tongue and stepped back after the moment he was released. "What now, then? I rather didn't expect to get this far." The boy seemed less tense, as if he wasn't just bailed from the dungeons minutes previous to their argument. A rift was still notable between the brothers, but now they had faith and at least had covered some of the distance between them with their resolve. Would it be enough?
      "You know i've always wondered how Whiterun has fared since i've been gone. Not as cozy living in the village. Did you know aunt Sefi's killed bears out there in the wood? One I witnessed. A giant grizzly with an open maw bigger than my head..." And he went off on a short story of how he watched her aunt with the help of a few guards fell a bear with a war axe, chuckling a bit, "...And if you ever visit, that bear'll be hanging over our hearth." He didn't bother picking up his swords for now, though time was ticking since he'd been off track. It was a mistake to come so close to Whiterun on their way. Or was it? He let it slip his mind as he focused on the present.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:55 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - College of Winterhold - Tagged: Altavia
Nicholas opened his mouth to ask how she guessed he spoke of the Soul Cairn, but decided it didn't really matter. "Boring as it may be, I already know how it feels to be in the spotlight. It's just not for me." He felt relieved when she recommended he get sleep, a he certainly planned on it. Sleep was one thing the mage couldn't live without. Nick offered a tired smile in return. "Hey, that's whay I gave it to you for. Are you sure you don't want to get some sleep? You don't look much better than I do, to be honest." Before anymore could be said, a knock on the door interrupted the exhange of the two Bretons. Nicholas stepped out to see what mage bothered to knock before entering the apprentice hall, though he noticed Altavia didn't follow. Seeing it was the Archmage,a ccompanied by various other mages the necromancer didn't recognize, Nick suddenly felt very self-conscious about being shirtless. His only excuse was that he'd been sleeping. "What for?" He mouthed a silent response to the younger Breton still inside the room.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Adisphire Ehrenssdottir - Nord - Female - 24 - Dawnstar - Tags; None

Adisphire sat in silence among the khajiit that had settled outside of Dawnstar. She spoke with them when spoken to, offering them kind words and various goods she had acquired from her last haul through a bandit hive. However, she did not speak at all when other nords passed or when she was not being directly spoken to. Listening to the khajiit talk between each other was enough for her.
She sat with her legs crossed by the dying fire as the bone chilling wind picked up, gazing through the slit in her helmet down at a steaming cup of tea she held.
"You have done nothing but sat and stared at that cup. Remove your helm and drink, friend." Kharjo crouched down beside her, holding his hands to the fire. "But no.. The Nord is not comfortable among us yet." He said quieter than the last thing he'd spoken. He looked surprised as Adisphire handed him the cup of tea.
"I'm not comfortable removing any piece of armor around anyone, my feline friend." She said lightly as she got to her feet. "Do not take it personally." The khajiit smiled and sipped the tea, shaking his head.
"No khajiit here does. Adisphire has been kind to us. We do not take offence." He gazed up at her. He watched her pick up her blade and sheath it.
"I have bounties to take care of. Farewell, friends." She raised a hand in farewell. She pushed her helm up slightly, bringing her gauntlet protected fingers to her lips and whistling. A few moments later a white steed with a cream star on it's forehead trot up to her. The khajiit chimed their farewells as she mounted the horse, watching her ride off as snow began to fall.
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 34 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:20 am

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    "That's a very good possibility but that happening is very rare, I don't know of anyone else having this.. problem." The dark elf stated with a confused expression. "I always heard of it being inherited from generations. Maybe skipping a generation or two in between. Though it isn't unheard of that a new generation of dragonborns is possible, even if your ancestors had nothing of the sort." Shade spoke calmly though she looked at her new friend with a raised brow. She didn't want to pry, but not being on good terms with your family was very intriguing to the dark elf. "Not on good terms with your parents?" Shade restated the women's fact into a question, hoping it wasn't a touchy subject.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim RP \\ Post 48 \\ Durak ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:21 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    The large orc nodded slightly as he listened before walking up to the mage that the bird described as Calcelmo. He was quick to shoo him away but Durak slammed his fist on the table. "Do not ignore me when I try to speak you. I have received a letter talking about a pair of Dwemer Boots but I no longer have them in my possession." The male let a slight gurgle sound rumbled deep within his throat as a warning to the mage that he was not to be messed with- or ignored.
    Calcelmo jumped slightly at the sound of his fist reverberating off of his table and he gulped slightly but nodded and cleared his throat. "I see. I suppose you could help me by clearing out this annoying Frostbite Spider that's inside of my Museum. Sadly, its scaring away my working and they are refusing to work until the spider is removed. I would do it myself, but I am just so busy with my work and now im behind scheduled." The wizard let out a sigh before continuing. "Now, if you will get out of my hair and leave me be, I will give you the key to my museum so you can deal with that pesky problem. Once when you finish the deed, Ill be sure that you are paid fairly for your troubles. My guards will be notified to let you pass, so we wont have any un-needed problems."
    Durak nodded before returning his hands to his sides. "I'll kill the spider. Give me the key." Calcelmo rolled his eye before handing the orc his key and he quickly went back to work. Durak sauntered out of the wizards presence and stood outside of the room and made sure he was far enough away from anyone before he addressed the bird. "So- were is this wizards museum?" The orc asked curiously but made sure to keep his voice down.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedVelvetWalrus » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 am

Navik (x,x)|Dagi-Raht Khajiit|Bandit|Male|Bee and Barb|Tags: S'dran, Conavin, Raavi

Navik looked straight ahead, hearing nothing but the sound of Nightshade's hooves trotting at high speeds for what seemed like days. There's no way they could've kept up with him, she had to be the fastest horse in all of Cyrodil. Approaching Riften, he and his horse came to a sudden halt at the stable, sending dust flying up in their wake. He payed a stablehand to tie her up for a little while and approached the gate, glaring at the guard. They should know by now not to try and charge him their visitor's tax. As he had expected, neither of the Riften guards said a word, and he made his way on through. Inside the walls, he nodded to a guild member just inside, who was propped up against a post and crossed the bridge, making his way right into the Bee and Barb inn. Walking up to the bar, the Khajiit slammed his travel pack down on the counter. "Silverblood, or whatever expensive muck is on the menu," he ordered without hesitation, dumping a handful of septims on the table. He took a look around the inn and noticed a Suthay sitting beside him, adorned like he was ready to spill blood for the Brotherhood, and another across the room with a Breton. A bottle of something was placed in front of him and the lady behind the counter tried to sweep up all the septims but he put his claws down catching a few, and slowly looked up at her. He knew the real price of his drinks. She smiled apologetically at him, and he pulled his septims back, placing them back into his coinpurse. He turned to the Khajiit next to him, popping the cork out of his drink and taking a swig. "A lot of cats in one room, almost makes ya a bit suspicious," he joked and meagerly chuckled, "So who you plannin' on killing there.?"
RedVelvetWalrus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me