PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Skyrim RP \\ Post 47 \\ Durak ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:16 pm

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    The orc saw the bird and she landed on his shoulder. Her talons were rather dull and not pointy at all so he resisted the urge to throw her to the ground. Despite his negative feelings towards the bird, hes been appreciating the company. The door was opened and he walked inside. The two guards taking a double take on him- or was it the bird that was perched on his shoulder? Durak just rolled his eyes as he walked past them. After he was out of ear shot, he began to talk in a lower tone than usual. "To the left?" He asked as he peered his head around but it didnt look to see if anything was over there.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby kia. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:26 pm

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Eden roamed about with Bosco for a short time. Within that time, Eden was able to loosen up enough to lower her weapon, turning and hiking back to Kynesgrove. "I'm sure he's fine.. That seems like one smart horse." she muttered to herself reassuringly. Bosco glanced up at her, seeming exhausted as he dragged alongside her. They made it to the small settlement, and eventually Eden simply picked Bosco up and carried him on a shoulder into the inn. She didn't bother trying to speak with the innkeeper about keeping a dog in the building. She simply tossed a small sack of coin on the counter then went off to find the room Shade had rented. She rapped her knuckles on the door before entering, setting Bosco down just inside the door. "I didn't find your horse." She said, a hint of disappointment in her tone.
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:25 pm

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick

Runa glanced behind her, seeing Eren hot on her tail, and looking rather concerned. Now that she was able to think, a small part of her was now nagging her, telling her that Runa's reaction had been too harsh. Letting out an audible groan of frustration, she hated Slick for making her feeling bad. Even if he hadn't even seemed to care.
Looking at the ground, her face became confused and hesitant. Shaking her head, she continued to head for the gates.

As thoughts swirled through her head, she wondered if perhaps why he was so... relatable, was because he was a confused artist who was temporarily misguided. Yes. He just needed a push in the right direction... Breathing a silent sigh of relief, she felt better about talking to someone who was a criminal. It was just as good as telling herself he wasn't one at all.

But wait... Oh no.

A moment of horror passed over her naive mind as she imagined the man throwing his book at the ground and abandoning his interest forever. It wouldn't surprise her, since she so abruptly left him. She'd certainly made it clear she was ashamed to be even speaking to him.
Runa soon saw the Whiterun gates, but quickly turned around. She had to make sure he kept that book. Then she would leave. Chances were she'd never see him again, so this was important. If she had a chance to turn help a misguided man away from darkness, that would be wonderful. It was a childish excuse, for her to be ok with being fond of someone who was a thief. Not to mention an excuse to talk to the man again for some reason.

Soon he came into view, looking solemn in the same spot. Angry at him for looking sad, she huffed.
"Slick!" She yelled to get his attention. Realizing she had been running, it didn't take long for to be standing in front of him. She crossed her arms in disapproval. "Oh don't look so sad. It's not like I'm going to turn you in." Realizing she hadn't prepared anything to say, she awkwardly stood there for a moment. "Uh. You'll hold onto that, right?" She pointed at the book he held, feeling rather ridiculous to run all the way back just to ask that one question. But this was important, to her at least. She knew she was being immature but she could honestly care less. She dared anyone to criticize her. And thankfully, Eren hadn't chased her this time.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim RP \\ Post 32\\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    Shade sat upright as she heard someone knock on the door. Her heart began to race before Eden walked in. She seemed slightly upset and then Shade got her answer. " Im sure he is fine. He doesnt like anyone except for a handful of people and he refuses to let anyone ride him except for me. So i doubt he went far. Hes a very hearty steed. He was a gift to me actually, I got him when he was just a foal." She chucked softly to herself before petting the dog.

Sorry for the short response, im not really sure what to write.))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: No more screeching c:/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

Raavi got up after applying the potion, shrugging. "I'm well-off financially, and the stuff you're making won't benefit me as much as it would you. After all, it's a rush to get your first reward. I want you to be able to experience that in all of it's glory." she smirked mischievously, shaking her ankle a little bit. While it still did hurt, she would be able to walk on it easier now. "Follow me, then. I'm sure that the Bee and Barb has some amazing ale that we can try." she walked in front of Conavin, flicking her tail to the store closest to them and walking in it's direction.

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Lonely, surprised./ Male/ 19/ Tags; ...Runa?

Slick hung his head down, negative ideas circling around his mind. This reminded him of his childhood, but at least it wasn't as severe or intense as his past. He shook his head weakly, not wanting to remember anything. It was too painful, and too clear and vivid. If he tried to recall the experiences, it would only make things worse. Not that it can get much worse than this... he thought ruefully, sadly, softly exhaling out a bit of his grief. He had been so nice to Runa, and she seemed like a wonderful Khajiit. So, what had he done wrong? Was it something he said? Or was he just a bad person in general? Without any warning, fast footsteps filled his ears. Slick jolted back, inching deeper into the bench. He didn't like to explain why, but sudden and fast movements made him flinch. He raised his head up, his eyes widening in fear that quickly diminished and dispersed once he saw who it was. "Runa?" Slick called, tilting his head. His voice was sad and hurt, weaved together with self-loathing and shame. What was she doing here? The man timidly got up, his confident nature completely disintegrated. He wasn't feeling like his best right now. He listened to the Khajiit solemnly, embarrassed and confused. He held onto his notebook tightly, his fingers tracing along the spine of it. "Of course." he answered quickly, frowning. His expression showed that he didn't know how Runa got the idea that he would throw it away. No matter how the female treated him, he would hold onto it. He promised that to himself at that moment. "But, listen." he mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "I-I can't talk anymore, I need to go." he said hurriedly. Slick took his hood and put it over his head and face, the man's bright-red hair becoming covered; like a veil for his bright emotions that had been slathered with negativity and hopelessness. Slick quickly and sheepishly rushed away, keeping his head to the ground and the book close to his chest.

Maramal the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Relieved./ Male/ 27/ Tags; None.

Maramal rushed out of the streets back into his room, shutting his door and lying on his bed. While it wasn't wise to stay, he needed to rest. He hadn't slept in a few days due to traveling, and he had no worries about the guards finding Endarie's body. The redguard could always use some gold to buy his way out of a sentence. It was funny how guards could be crooked like that, all you had to do was give them a scent of money and they would comply. It made things so much easier. Maramal took his mask off, taking in a few deep breaths. He allowed his muscles to relax, taking off his sheath and daedric sword and placing it close to him.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Eden chuckled softly, leaning on the door frame. "He'll probably find his way back here with some luck." She brushed her red hair back, hissing as strands got tangled in her gauntlets. She pulled off her gauntlets, combing her fingers through her wild hair in an effort to tame the faint curls. "You look like you've relaxed a bit." She pointed out, offering a faint but comforting grin.

//new phone I'm still getting used to it heh
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Runa Kjordesen/ Female Khajiit / 22 / Whiterun / Slick?

Runa reevaluated the situation when she faintly sensed the pain in his words. It was then she forgot about the reason she returned.
She knew then that he wasn't trying to get on her nerves by guilt tripping her. No, his mind right now was that of a little boy, scared and defenseless. It was an odd thing, seeing someone formerly so confident regress into a frightened child. Why was he behaving this way? She didn't know why, but whatever the reason was it made her feel guilty for her cold attitude. After all, she was all about protecting the innocent... Maybe even a thief could be worthy of some compassion...

"Oh... Well." No longer confident in herself, she wanted to retreat before she did further harm to his emotional state, or her dignity. Or her conscience. Before she could, he became the one to leave her behind. "...You're... huh?" She watched him hurry away, a chill running down her spine. "Uh... Goodbye." Runa muttered awkwardly, watching him leave. He'd be alright, she assumed. Though she wished she hadn't returned for such a stupid reason, as it was apparent to her now that it was foolish and made the situation worse.

Sighing, she brought a hand to her head in exasperation, hitting a cold metal. She had forgotten she was still wearing the circlet. Deciding it'd make sense for her to keep it so long as he held onto her gift, she took it off just to look at it some more. It was too beautiful not to. Oh, for Talos' sake... Looking at the circlet only further made her mourn the loss of a possible friend. How kind of him to give this to her... How could someone so sweet do things so selfish?

...It was over now, anyway. No need to whine, he was gone. And so she placed the circlet back on her head, and went to find Eren so she could go back to doing something productive with herself. She'd need to get this strange interaction off her mind.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Apocrypha - Firebird - Understone Keep - Tagged: Durak
"Indeed, in the directon of the Hall of the Dead," Apocrypha answered. "There is a large open area with a river before you reach the Hall. Calcemo will be there." Sure enough, just a short walk in that direction revealed the open area the firebird described. Two mages were busily working off to the side of the bridge that spanned the subterranean river, both men surrounded by Dwarven artifacts of all shapes and sizes. The eldest one, Calcemo, murmured to himself as he worked over an enchanting table. Neither took note of the Orc's presence. "Tell him you recieved his letter about a pair of enchanted Dwarven boots in your possession. When he asks, simply say you no longer have them and let the conversation flow from there. He will request that you slay a troublesome frostbite spider that has his workers too frightened to continue their excavations." The task would be simple enough, especially for an Orismer as strong as he. "Afterward, he will give you a key to the museum and inform the guards to permit your entry." The parts afterwards posed the biggest problem, and are why Apocrypha sought a thief's talent originally. Beyond the Dwemer museum, Durak would certainly be arrested if he were caught and escape would be unlikely if the guards inside Calcemo's laboratory raised any kind of alarm.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 48 \\ Durak ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:28 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    The large orc nodded slightly as he listened before walking up to the mage that the bird described as Calcelmo. He was quick to shoo him away but Durak slammed his fist on the table. "Do not ignore me when I try to speak you. I have received a letter talking about a pair of Dwemer Boots but I no longer have them in my possession." The male let a slight gurgle sound rumbled deep within his throat as a warning to the mage that he was not to be messed with- or ignored.
    Calcelmo jumped slightly at the sound of his fist reverberating off of his table and he gulped slightly but nodded and cleared his throat. "I see. I suppose you could help me by clearing out this annoying Frostbite Spider that's inside of my Museum. Sadly, its scaring away my working and they are refusing to work until the spider is removed. I would do it myself, but I am just so busy with my work and now im behind scheduled." The wizard let out a sigh before continuing. "Now, if you will get out of my hair and leave me be, I will give you the key to my museum so you can deal with that pesky problem. Once when you finish the deed, Ill be sure that you are paid fairly for your troubles. My guards will be notified to let you pass, so we wont have any un-needed problems."
    Durak nodded before returning his hands to his sides. "I'll kill the spider. Give me the key." Calcelmo rolled his eye before handing the orc his key and he quickly went back to work. Durak sauntered out of the wizards presence and stood outside of the room and made sure he was far enough away from anyone before he addressed the bird. "So- were is this wizards museum?" The orc asked curiously but made sure to keep his voice down.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 33 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:31 am

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    The dark elf ran her hand through her hair nervously. "Heh, yeah. I guess you can say that. Having flown on a dragon not knowing its intentions can have the wits knocked out of ya-" Shade said with slight amusement. "It still doesnt make sense to me. I never thought of myself as dragonborn and im in my twenties. I've never absorbed a dragons soul before so why would it start now? I thought this thing was inherited?" The dark elf tried not to ramble on so she closed her mouth, offering an apologetic smile.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me