PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby kia. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:04 am

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Between Windhelm and Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Eden nodded slightly, listening closely. "Right.." She glanced up. "Aye, go in and try and relax. I'll go find the animals." She rose as well. After watching the dunmer stride into the inn and ensuring she was safe within, the nord set off down the road, calling for both Bosco and Excalibur. Bosco had tucked himself between two stones. choosing to stay completely hidden. The dog barked and squeezed himself out, curiously trotting up to his master. He circled her, checking for wounds before he barked again and nuzzled her hand. She pat him, smiling faintly. "Do you have any idea where that horse went, bud?"
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 pm

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, College - tags: nicholasss

The girl nodded, and remembered to speak less and more quietly when she did. Afterwards she watched Nick sway into a seat after rubbing his eyes. Altavia had only just noticed that they were a peculiar shade of violet, taking note of it to herself. Twirling the mask in her hands to see both sides she asked, "Nightmares? What did you see?"
      Altavia wasn't sure how she could possibly have transferred her visions over to another person, but many strange things were happening nowadays and it only was best to work through them. Perhaps the entire situation was more unsettling than she thought, and the supernatural effects of it all were enough to give someone nightmares. Curiosity taking over once again, she put the mask over her face, looking around through the narrow slits. "Odd..." she muttered. There was an enchantment but she could not feel its effects. It acted like a simple mask, the glass cold against her face and a bit heavy. The girl walked around with it, knowing she would only truly be able to test it's abilities where the was room. Or a fight if she could find one. "You know my brother was always a strange one, but he doesn't do things without reason. He would always leave to go on adventures that would last months, and come back with stories and surprises. It was a nice enough surprise to see him come back."
      "But there were also many things he never told me, or anyone. This might just be one of his secrets. I have a feeling he knows more than any of us." Altavia pondered, voice low and seemingly distorted strangely from behind the mask with hid her sad expression when speaking of Celenr. "Do you think they're all really in common? The visions and the summons and the masks? It's almost like we're the lead characters in a novel." Altavia added, lifting the mask off her face to that it rested in her head.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:46 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - College of Winterhold - Tagged: Altavia
Nicholas shook his head, not particularly wanting to share his experience with Altavia, but he supposed he shouldn't leave her to worry. "It was just odd is all. I was... somewhere," He avoided mentioning the Soul Cairn again. "And it was empty. Nothing was there, which was strange considering how populated it normally was. There was a mist over everything and a dragon. A giant, spiky dragon that ate everything in sight It was about to eat me when I woke up." The necromancer leaned back in his seat, feeling drained. "I've never really had bad night before is all, I'll be fine." Nick didn't want Altavia to get concerned about his dreams. They were just dreams, after all. Plus, she didn't strike him as the kind of person to worry. The younger Breton was far more concerned with her own brother, which seemed about right. Nicholas watched her don the mask, finding himself curious about its affects as well, though she looked rather silly wearing it. "I will admit, it does not make you look anymore like a dragon priest." Altavia spoke fondly of her brother, but her tone sounded as though they hadn't seen each other in quite some time. Nicholas wouldn't know of any words to comfort her; he was an only child. "If we're the lead characters in a novel," The mage replied. "Then the authors can go ahead and strike me out. I'm sure they're planning to anyway. I've no interest in taking a lead role in this." Nick had enough of that for one lifetime. "I don't see why they wouldn't be connected. Too much weird for a coincidence."

Kveykva wrote:Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Faolan
"Then I would assume you found yourself in the dungeons just to see me? How kind." His words were harsh, but his expression softened. "If you wish to have a second chance, I will give it to you. You are my brother, and no matter how blind and asinine you can be, I still love you, and nothing will ever change that." Akadar embraced him, the near Skyrim atmosphere inside the Nord home warming tremendously. "I just want something better for you, Faolan.." He stepped back, still resting his hands on the boy's shoulders. "I want a better life for you than the one you've given yourself. You have a brilliant mind in that skull of yours, and you are beyond a life of petty crime." It seemed Faolan's six years had done something, and Akadar was more than ready to try and make amends with his younger sibling, knowing the challenges such a task may pose. Both Nords were stubborn as boars and prideful as dragons, but beyond that they were complete opposites. And with Faolan here, perhaps Akadar's house and his life wouldn't feel so empty.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:11 am

Apocrypha - Firebird - Road to Markarth - Tagged: Durak
"I suppose you wish a quiet three days until we reach the city, so I shall be right here if you need me," Apocrypha settled herself on the rump of Abraxas, which was rather uncomfortable due to the bouncing pace set by the horse. Her mind was weary with the weight of the future; the avian could not bear to think what shall become of her if this were to fail. The best Hermaeus could do would be to kill her, though other options included making her suffer, trapped in his realm. Then again, he could simply cast her from his service, leaving her to rot like the rest of mortal kind. She couldn't remember what life she lived before, but she was certain it wasn't one Apocrypha wanted to live again.------The ride to Markarth seemed to drag on for ages with no end in sight. The firebird was sick of the journey and how long it took, and she was certain both the Orismer and his steed were just as weary. The terrain had turned rocky and filled with juniper, signalling their arrival in the Reach. Markarth can't be much further, can it?
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 46 \\ Durak ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    Durak nodded and let out a quick sigh. This was going to be a long and rather boring journey. Abraxas kept at a relative normal pace that was comfortably to him, not to Durak or the bird. Though he wouldn't complain becuase his steed was being obedient for once. The land soon changed and he knew they were getting closer to Markath but it was still another days ride away. By this point his rear end and thighs were numbs from the constant bouncing of his beast and the lack of movement. It was a horrible feeling and it made Durak a bit testy. Soon there was a fork in the road so Durak made Abraxas ride up close to the sign. Markarth was to the left so he kicked his heels into the side of his beast to pick up the pase.
    Soon the large city walls came into view as he rounded a bend. It's been a while since he's been here and it was still just as eerie. The orc rode into the stables and slid off of his horse before nearly falling to his knees due to the lack of blood to his legs. He stood up and handed the man a sack of gold before telling Abraxas to behave himself. Durak motioned for the bird to meet himself of the city.
    The orc walked into the city as the large doors opened and it was quiet- almost too quiet and it sent a chill up the mans spine. Many people stopped to look at him but he paid them no mind. Soon he was at the Understone Keep and he waiting for the bird to accompany him once again.

I'll get Shades post up sometime today.))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:35 am

Captain Plucky wrote:
Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: No more screeching c:/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

Raavi shrugged sympathetically, not sure what else she could say. "Don't worry yourself about it." she tried to comfort, taking the potion as Conavin allowed her to. She sat down with it, pouring it over her wound and drinking the rest. It was a bitter concoction, but she was already feeling better. Thank goodness, she finally had some relief! "After all, once you finish with the Goldenglow estate mission, you'll have more money than you can waste!" she joked, trying to cheer him up. Conavin seemed to be very mad, but it was nothing some good ale couldn't fix.

Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Lonely, surprised./ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

Slick was taken aback at the sky cat's response. He didn't think of his profession as a bad thing, especially since he had no one seemed so shocked by it. He opened his mouth to speak, and to try and deflate his situation; to explain to Runa why it wasn't so bad, and why he enjoyed it and how it simply suited him. Before any words could come out, before he could form them, the Khajiit mumbled a goodbye under her breath and left. Her steps came a small tip-tap as she left, frustration apparent in her body language. Slick crossed his legs, holding them close to him. He looked down at the concrete, frowning. What had he done? M..Maybe it's just because I really am a bad person, and I'm terrible at everything. A cold, harsh wind brushed past the man, making him shiver pitifully. His eyes were beginning to glaze over with grief, very ashamed of himself.

Maybe mother was right after all.

Maramal the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Rushing/ Male/ 27/ Tags; None.

Maramal chose the door that was right in front of him, hoping for the best. Opening it carefully, he pulled his daedric sword out of the hilt, his eyes blazing like fire in the candlelight. His victim was sleeping on the bed, snoring quietly. Standing up, he inched towards Endarie, his steps staying quiet. He stood next to the female for one moment. Simply staring at her. Looking down at her, with his burning, light blue eyes. He raised his sword high in the air, finishing the job with one fair swing down. With the targets head off, he cleaned off his sword on her dress, scarlet beginning to stain the bed. Maramal rushed down the stairs as quietly as possible, not wanting to get caught.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Apocrypha - Firebird - Understone Keep - Tagged: Durak
The Orc's dismount drew Apocrypha out of her half-resting state. She lifted her head to see the chieftain pay the stables to board his steed before heading towards the grand gates to the city of stone. Markarth was a treasure trove for Dwemer artifacts and Skyrim's chief supply of silver, which stemmed from Cidna Mine. Durak would need to watch himself and mind Apocrypha's advice, lest he join the Forsworn caged beneath the city. "Go on, ya filthy thing! Shoo!" The stable boy mistook the avian for some vermin, which she did not take lightly. Apocrypha spat a Daedric curse upon the boy for his ignorance before taking flight, following Durak from above. The firebird supposed Markarth had its own charm in a way, though few things in the mortal realm compared to the land of her namesake. She rejoined the Orismer by the gates to Understone Keep, taking perch on his hulking shoulder. Though the avian's grey talons were large (fitting for a large firebird), they were dull and did little more than poke the skin. "You will need to gain access to Calcemo's private Dwemer museum," Apocrypha informed him before they entered, though she cooed it quietly in his ear as not to alert the guard to a talking bird. "Head to the left once we enter; Calcemo will have a task for you and will reward you with the key once you complete it."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:36 pm

⦓Conavin Brueric|Male Breton|19|Riften|Tagged: Raavi⦔
Conavin nodded as he listened Raavi, his anger fading. She had a good point. "You're helping with the mission. Don't you want some of the reward?" he asked, mildly confused by her words. It sounded like she wouldn't take a share, but there was no way that right. "Actually, I don't give a damn. Let's just go get some ale." He shook his head, pushing away his thoughts. All he wanted was some good ale. They could discuss splitting the money later. Ale first, everything else later was his mantra.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:05 am

S'dran|Male|Khajiit|Open|Bee and Barb

He was sat at the bar. He couldn't remember the last time he had a drink. He sighed before letting the mead reach his lips, it tasted weird but he could get used to it again. The more the Black-Briar mead ran down his throat, the more he enjoyed it. It tasted fresh as if it was just brewed by the Meadery, it probably was. He had spoke to Keerava a few times however, today he didn't want to. He had finished his mead after a few seconds, he had really enjoyed it. He stood and decided to go to an actual table instead of just the bar. He had picked the table near the wall.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 32\\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:57 am

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    The dark elf walked up the stairs and opened the first door on the right before tossing her things onto one of the beds. Her hair was still a blown away mess and her legs still felt like jello. She sat down on the edge of her bed and tried to calm her nerves. Picking up a brush that was on the nightstand, she began to slowly brush her silvery hair back down to its soft, calm look. Re-braiding the one part of her hair to keep her bangs out of her face before tying everything back into one ponytail. She laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "Eden, I hope you're okay." Shade said out loud.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me