a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Kathrine {10}, Madison & Mackenzie {7}, Jason {7}

Postby The Alpha » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Forest
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> ~
Tags >> Sasha
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
What a night this poor little one had endured. It softened the Harlow Alpha's soul to realize his life was much like her own in the sense that their parents were gone and they were on their own without them. Kathrine wasn't going to let this little one suffer what she had though; he'd have a better start than she did. She would make sure of that. She watched him fall into a deep slumber and stood once he was fully asleep. Reaching down to him, she gently gripped the scruff on the back of his neck between her jaws and picked him up lke a mother would her newborns. Though he was certainly much bigger than many new-born pup, he wans't quote big enough that an action like this would harm him. WIth a final galnce aorund them to be sure there were no dangers around, Kathrine picked up a trot and started moving towards the pack house as quick as she could without distrubing the pup she carried. The growing light lit the red and cream colored wolf's path as she made her way down to a small stream on the cabin, one that she could kind her head high enough to keep the pup from getting any wetter while she cleaned the ever drying blood stains on her fur. Kathrine waded through the water quickly, trying to ignore the stinging of her injured shouder as the cold waters lapped over the wound, clearing the blood from it as well.

As she exited the water, she shook her pelt softly and kept moving, not letting anything else slow her or hinder her from her goal. Reaching out to all of her pack, she said these words, 'I thank you all for your strength this morning. I am glad to know that the most wounded of us is myself and I would not have it any other way. I have a very important matter to attend to now that I would be happy to have help with, but please atke time to rest yourselves as well and gather you strength again.' She let her voice stop there as she moved quickly into he yard of the cabin. There, she found Evangline and...a wolf she did not know. Usually, she would have stopped to great them, but instead, Kathrine hurried past them and through the door of the cabin and then up to the Alpha's room. There, she gently laid the pup down on the blanket she usually slept on on the mattress that lay on the floor, lifting the edge of it to cover his damp fur with it, making sure he was warmer now. She'd tend to herself in a minute being she wanted him to feel safe when he woke up rather than frightened and cold.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> On reserve /in the forest
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Angry/Irritated
Tags >> Aiyana, Jason, Elspeth/Ashlynn, Beau, Trafalgar
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The young fighter snarled at the audacity of the hunter. She'd seen him before, always seeming to target their pack rather than the Harlow's or even the loners. No, when he got the cahnce, he was always after their pack, but more importantly their Alpha. Madison knew that he was after that snowy white pelt of her Alpha's and that he would stop at nothing until he had it. The very thought made the teenager want to rip into him right then and there. She snarled again and looked to Aiyana as she stepped forward and spoke to the Beta through their connection, 'Let me get around behind him and charge him and you charge him from the front. We'll down him in a matter of seconds and it will all be over for him and that stupid mutt.' She took another step as she said this, getting ready to move without an ok.

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> The Forest, reserve border
Feeling >> Bold
Tags >> Aiyana, Elspeth, Madison
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
Even though the white wolf shifted into her human form, Jason knew better that to let his guard down any. He kept his rifle trained on the woman, watching her movements form down the hunting rifle's barrel, ready to shot if either one of the wolves infront of him charged. Bullet whined to remind him of the one behind him, but he was more worried about the two pack wolves than the loner. As the woman spoke, he shrugged, a rather calm tone about his voice when he answered, "To be fair, he doesn't really discrimnante between the animals he decides he wants to hunt. Although I'm sure he would have thought twice about it had it known it was your pup hiding in there." He was speaking sarcastically by the time he got to the end of the sentence. He was nothing is not bold in what he does, espacilly when interacting iwth lycantropes in any manner.

Then looking at the newborn he'd scored just now, he shook his head, "And I ain't leaving this behind. You wolves don't just leave your hunted prey behind after you kill it, so why should I? I'm three hundred feet from the reserve border. I know cause I measured it, meaning we're standing on open hunting grounds. That also means the only jurisdiction you have is your beast's strength." Jason reached up and skillfully loaded the next silver bullet into the barrel as he had waited until now to do so, gambling that they would not have known about it until now as well. He meant business now, and he wanted her to see that. "In other words, I'm not giving up this wolf without a fight." He noticed the sunlight was starting to shine through the tree tops. The full moon's effects were all but a distant thought at the given time, meaning they were of only their normal strength now. He knew he had a better chance now, so he stood his ground and didn't move.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:09 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Unimprinted
The house
With Sasha, & Katherine
Feeling- Calmer, worried,
& nervous
~~~~~~~~~~
James sat in the woods for awhile longer, working to calm himself and re-center himself so he wasn't so.. unstable. When he was about to head back he heard Katherine in his head, and he knew the others heard as well. As she spoke about the important matter she'd like help with he began heading in. He ignored the slight pain from the bite on his arm, although it had stopped bleeding, and he knew it would heal and just add to his myriad of scars. As he walked into the clearing he sat the new wolf with Evangeline and nodded his head, "Welcome to Harlow pack, I am James, the beta." he said as he studied the wolf, "Don't cause any trouble, but feel free to look around and get used to the house, but make sure you rest for the patrol tonight." he said.

After he'd finished his brief introduction, he turned and headed inside to go see Katherine. He headed up to her room, he wasn't overly tired, mainly because he knew the nightmares would com when he did. After knocking softly on her door he entered, he glanced at the pup on the bed, now tucked in and hopefully warming up, before his eyes went to his injured alpha. He knew she was pretty badly hurt, he could tell by the blood on her shoulder from the newborn's bit when he'd ripped it off of her. It was something he knew she'd probably want to talk about that, he usually wasn't that vicious, actually he was never that vicious, but this moon, it wasn't a high point.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sasha [7] • aiyana [5]

Postby azhefa. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:19 pm

-
Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf loner location; pack border tags; kathrine

when kathrine picks him up by his scruff, sasha automatically curls himself into a ball, a natural reflex since his mother had carried him the same way many times. the pup dozes while the she-wolf takes him away from the scent of blood and death, shivering every now and again. he barely registers the new scents and the bright lights as they near the pack house, his eyes too heavy to open even if he wanted to. sasha gives a light whimper as he is laid upon something soft, immediately burrowing into the warm blanket with a rather violent shiver. once curled into a tight ball under the warm covers, the pup drops off into a deep sleep. the scent of kathrine was a little off putting, but since she had protected him and brought him somewhere warm, the scent triggers the feeling of safety and peace. for several long minutes, sasha slept deeply and soundly, stirring only briefly when james knocks on the bedroom door as he enters the room. his shivers settle as he's warmed up, but once they subside, his stomach growls in demand for food. the noise and feel of his empty stomach is what really rouses the pup, dragging him from his peaceful slumber. he can feel the moon's power receding so he lets his body shift into that of his human form.

the child remains curled under the blanket, but pokes his head out after the shift is complete and looks around with deep blue eyes that were round with both confusion and fear. he sits up a bit as he looks from kathrine's large red wolf to where james was standing by the door. sasha rubs one eye tiredly and gives a big yawn while his stomach growls again. his previous fears and confusion are temporarily set aside as his hunger takes priority. he looks to kathrine with his tired eyes and starts to babble in russian, unable to really translate until he remembers that the female doesn't speak his native language. sasha pauses for a second before speaking in english, but his russian accent still rather thick so most of his words were still incomprehensible russian babble,
    "hungry... bath, 'm dirty....cold 'n dirty..." sasha rubs his arms a bit as a chil starts to set in again, the long sleeved shirt he wore was dirty and damp as was his jeans. the shoes he was wearing were caked in mud as well from his play before the moon's call made him shift.

Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; jason

the beta gives madison a sharp look and holds her hand up to halt the young female's movements, quickly speaking through the connection,
    "no, we will talk things out first, blood will be a last resort." ana turns back to jason with the same sharp look she had given madison, waiting for his response to her demands. she wasn't very surprised with the words the hunter chose, but she did narrow her icy gaze as he speaks sarcastically about sebastian. her hand lightly strokes the pup's head to calm herself before speaking, refusing to give in to the anger that was simmering just beneath the surface, "you'd be wise to train it discretion, others won't be so tolerant of such hostile behavior." it takes much of her control to hold back a growl as jason refuses to leave behind the newborn and points out how they were off the reservation. of course he would have measured it, only a stupid hunter wouldn't and he doesn't seem very stupid.

ana takes a deep breath to keep herself from growling as she speaks, but her tone was still like ice,
    "we wolves eat our prey, leaving it behind would be senseless. you hunters don't eat what you kill, you waste life to keep it as some trophy, a worthless prize." it was hard to control her anger, but as the sun starts to shine down through the trees, it became much easier. the moon's call was lessened and her inner wolf was silenced for the time being, allowing her to think without the desire for violence. ana reaches up and brushes her brown hair from her face as jason loads a silver bullet into his rifle, an eyebrow lifting a little. for some reason the action doesn't make her wary, instead it was almost amusing. it was as if he was trying to put on a little show to try and intimidate them. how cute. the side of her mouth starts to tilt up as she tries to fight back an amused smile, but the amusement was still rather clear in her tone as she speaks to madison out loud, her eyes still trained on jason,"return to the pack, see to it that everyone knows this little hunter is on the loose." though she speaks out loud, ana uses the connection to issue a silent command, using her beta dominance to insure the fighter obeyed, "and make sure no one returns this way, yourself included. i can handle him on my own, if not i'll call you back." ana once again crosses her arms over her chest as she waits for madison to leave, she'll need the other female clear of the area before she can do much else. she doesn't want the fighter to get shot if she pushes jason too far, she wouldn't be able to handle being the cause of a pack mate's death.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {11}, Madison {8}, Jason {8}

Postby The Alpha » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:16 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> ~
Tags >> Sasha, James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
She had been right. He didn't speak English. That would make it hard to communicate, but it couldn't be helped. Kathrine was relieved to see that the young one was not as afraid as she had expected him to be and that may be just because he was so exhausted and hungry. She looked over at James expresionlessly, having shut down her emotions to everyone except the pup to keep herself sane right now, "See if you can get him cleaned up. I'll get something for him from the kitchen." She looked back at the pup to gain his attention and pointed her nose at James. She then moved towards the Beta and rubbed her head against his arm to show she trusted him and that the pup could trust him too. She looked over at the pup once more, making sure that he was comfrotable in the blanket and on the bed before turning to the door and disappearing down the hall. Kathrine stayed in wolf form even as she entered the kitchen and went looking through the cabinets, looking for something easy that would satisfy the child's hunger and still allow him to sleep.

Her shoulder had begun to ache a bit when she moved, but she ignored it as much as she could. By the trouble it gave her, she knew it looked worse than it was and when she shifted back into human it would be less damage as well, but the damage that was done still needed to be treated and soon if it was going to heal as quickly as it could. The problem with that is that someone would have to help her do it as she herself had no experience or expertice in medics...and that meant a danger of eye contact when in human form. It was that Kathrine didn't trust her pack mates to be so close to them, it was that she feared imprinting on someone. She had her curse - she believes - that anyone she loved would suffer if they stayed around her and so the fear of imprinting was very real to her. But it also couldn't be helpped tonight. The microwave beeped as it finished and Kathrine expertly retrieved the little bowl of Mac n' Cheese out of it and held it firmly in her jaws with the fork as she made her way back up to the Alpha's room. She'd gotten used to doing things as a wolf as she hardly every shifted out of the wolf's form so this was not her first rodeo in using only her paws and fangs.

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> On reserve /in the forest
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Done/Normal
Tags >> Aiyana, Jason, Elspeth/
Ashlynn, Beau, Trafalgar
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The fighter had turned to her with the most astounded look on her face, "Are you serious!? What makes you think-" She suddenly stopped as if all the fight had just left the young teen. Silently, she scowled at Aiyana before nodding and just turning away. A wave of exhaustion had just hit Madison so now she just turned her tail and started wlaking back towards the Pack house. Aiyana could do what she wanted; she was too tired to care now. She just wanted rest now.

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> The Forest, reserve border
Feeling >> Bold, Curious
Tags >> Aiyana, Elspeth
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
He watched the exchange between the two werewolves and then saw the gray wolf turn and walk away. This was curious to Jason. What was this woman planning exactly by having the other wolf leave? This was very curious indeed. The human clicked to his hound and Bullet turned and moved to stand beside him, his growling and snarling quieted and silent as he stood there. It seemed like the woman in fornt of him was more important to pay attention to than the loner behind them. As the gray wolf disappeared, the young man turned his full attetnion on the woman who was the white wolf, "So how we gonna do this? Talking or are you gonna turn wolf on me again?"
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aiyana [6]

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:38 pm

-
Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; jason

it takes nearly all of her self control to keep from rolling her eyes at madison's response, but she does close her eyes for a brief moment while the young she-wolf leaves. once the teen was gone and out of earshot, ana opens her eyes and sighs a little while stroking sebastian's head. she glances over to jason as he clicks his tongue at his hound, but turns her gaze back to her pup, a bit worried about his still bleeding shoulder. with deft fingers, ana unbuttons her plaid over shirt and shrugs out of it before kneeling beside the wolf pup. though it may seem she was ignoring jason for the moment, she still had one ear on him and was watching him from the corner of her eye. she folds the longer portion of the shirt and then wraps it around sebastian in a make-shift wrap, tying it with the long sleeves so there was pressure on the wound to slow the bleeding. once the pup was taken care of for the moment, ana returns to her feet and dusts off her knees before turning back to jason calmly. she had heard him speak while she had been tying the shirt around the pup so she shrugs in response, crossing her arms over her now plain black t-shirt,
    "it would be stupid of me to return to my wolf skin, it would just give you a reason to shoot me." ana shrugs once more with a rather cocky smile laced with amusement, "if you shoot me in my human form, you'll be arrested for murder after an anonymous call to the local police and there's also no pelt for you to claim."

the beta stands calmly with her arms crossed in an almost casual manner, the almost cocky smile still in place as she glances around the little clearing they were standing in. there wasn't any fear in her expression, not even with a rifle pointed at her since she was confident that he wouldn't shoot her while she was human. as the sun started rising higher in the sky, ana turns her gaze up to the clouds to watch the sky brighten with the fire of the sun. she was a little peeved that she won't be able to really enjoy the sunrise like she usually does. after a few moments, she looks back to jason with a lifted brow, her anger starting to surface once more as she speaks,
    "what would you like to talk about? how about the fact that you don't have a heart? only someone without a heart would hunt people without a care in the world, tearing apart families as you kill loved ones. and you call us monsters." though she has yet to experience the loss of loved ones due to hunting, ana has touched minds with those who have. she has felt the pain in her pack mates, the wounds the deaths have caused, and it often feels as if it was her own.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:34 pm

[quote="MiniTaxiderMiss"]
James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Unimprinted
The house
With Sasha, & Katherine
Feeling- Calmer, still worried,
& nervous
~~~~~~~~~~
James nodded to her silently, he watched as she rubbed against him to show the pup he was safe and could be trusted, before she left. When she was gone he looked at the young boy, seeing how small and cold he was, and he felt a pang in his heart. But he shoved all those emotions back, he didn't need them getting in the way right now. "Come." he said softly as he held his hand out to the pup and guided him into the bathroom, where James could get him cleaned up and dried off, and into... something warmer. So that after the pup could eat whatever Katherine found and then get some sleep, which he looked like he sorely needed.

As James helped the pup and guided him, he just focused on the task at hand, he had a job to do, so he'd do it. Much like Katherine, James was more oft then naught in his wolf form, you could look people in the eye without the fear of imprinting. But in times when he had to be human, he never, ever looked anyone in the eye. He's stare at their nose, or eyelids, creating the illusion he was looking them in the eye, but he never made direct eye contact. He didn't need, or want to imprint on anyone, with his rocky past... he knew he'd just end up hurting, or worse, killing them, and he couldn't handle any more blood on his hands, especially if it as someone he loved.... With those pleasant thoughts roiling in his head, he focused back on making sure Sasha was okay as he helped the young wolf.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evangeline {9}

Postby xCatastrophex » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 am

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> mood. nervous; alert >> form. wolf / human>>location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Milo

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eve nodded, she supposed he was right. She did manage to defend it pretty well on her own, though the full moon's power was waining at the tme, so she left it to chance. The reddish brown fae gave an inwad sigh of relief as she began to hear the familiar voices of her fellow packmates break through the trees. She turned her attention back towards the brute before her, huffing lightly as she readjusted her seat. "I suppose you're right.." she said simply, though she immediately knew how transparent that sounded. Instead of dwelling on it, Eve got to her feet as she heard the voices getting closer. Se could tell they were all exhausted. Though Katherine sounded far worse than the rest. This worried Eve. though she wasn't sure what she could do to help. So she just stayed quiet as usual.

She jumped a bit as JAmes spoke up, much closer than she had thought he was. She turned her head, following him with his ears as he briefly stopped to address the newcomer. She layed her ears back a bit though it wasn't in a threatening manner, she often did this when she was tired or worried. But tonight it was a little bit of both. She listened intently as he told the stranger to not cause trouble, and he was free to explore the cabin if he so wished. she gave another sigh of relief. there wouldn't be another scuffle, though she assumed he'd be formerly addressed in the morning when things were muc calmer than they are now. Eve got back to her feet, and gave a curt nod to James and then turned her attention back to Milo "You can follow me inside if you'd like milo, but i need to help tend to the wounded.. so i may not be of anymore assistance at the moment." she said, quickly and began making her way back towards the cabin.

( so sorry this is so scattered... Got alot on my mind, and i've found it very hard to concentrate. Please bare with me x-x Thanks ♥ )
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IdiotRoyalty » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Pidge Pidge wrote:
Looks
More Looks
Wolf
Male
18 years old
Bisexual
Fighter of Harlow
Interested in: Kaikoa
Tags: Cole

Romping around, Art smiled in content. Winter weather was his absolute favorite. He adored snow so much and rolling around in it gave him so much joy. But then again, a lot of things made this optimistic wolf joyful. Positivity and happiness flooded Art's entire body throughout any situation. Art got closer and closer to the edge of Harlow territory by the second as he pranced around, shaking his dark coat. Art wasn't doing much but he loved it. He admired the nature around him as he skipped off to nowhere in particular. The rustling of another wolf caught Art's attention and he began to slowly follow the sound. They seemed to be hunting something down. Art watched an unknown dark brute hunting a rabbit from a distance. The brute had successfully caught the prey so Art took this chance to come forward and greet him. But before he could get into the brute's vision the brute called out for whoever was near. Art looked around, expecting another wolf to appear before realizing he was the wolf that the brute was talking about it. Art giggled at his dumb mistake before stepping into the brute's view, smiling. Before introducing himself, Art's eyes widened as he somewhat recognized the brute. Art had only joined the main pack two weeks before it split into two but he saw glimpses of every member. Art used to see this brute frequently because they were both fighters but they never really talked, he wasn't even sure that the other brute remembered him because of his lack of time in the pack before the split. "Hello, I'm Art, fighter of Harlow pack. Aren't you Carson? No no, Cole. You're Cole, correct?" Art said, a sense of happiness rang throughout his response. Another result of being in the main pack for a short time was Art's friendliness towards all of the wolves. He didn't see the Kramer wolves as enemies and he showed them as much kindness as he did the Harlow wolves and loners, which was a lot of kindness. His gentle and friendly demeanor was one of the most noticeable things about Art. Art flashed Cole a bright smile as he examined him.
IdiotRoyalty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (11)

Postby nocturna. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:47 am

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Wolf | location: H / K Borders | mood: Concerned, Guilty | tagged: Ashlynn, Mackenzie, Trafalgar ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> The blonde brute stood near the three Kramer's, silently watching Wylie and Ashlynn's interactions. It was a side he never seen in Trafalgar before. The brute was genuinely concerned for his pack-mate and thankful for Beau's assistance with her. His deep green orbs slowly scanned over each of them, Mackenzie and he the only two with fur yet. The Kramer Omega was quiet, moving out of the way for her Alpha to investigate Ashlynn. She was very weak, Beau could see it in her eyes, they were almost fading... She would need medical treatment in order to help kick-start her healing. If they waited any longer, it could potentially not look so good for Ashlynn.

------> Just as he finished that thought, Ashlynn's body began to convulse violently. The brute could only stand there helpless. He'd never seen a seizure before and didn't know what to do or what to even expect. His gaze frantically darted from Wylie to Mackenzie and back again, hoping they would know what to do for her. But within a few moments, the fit was over and Ashlynn fell limp for a moment. Beau's ears pulled backwards, stepping closer to her body. He let out a soft whine, nudging her shoulder with his nose. She didn't stir, except for her hand that slowly raised, making contact with his golden muzzle.

------> Just then, a familiar mental connections pulled him. It was Katherine. The sting of guilt began to grow within his chest as he heard her. She was wounded, badly from what he remembered seeing in the clearing. He should have not only been there to help his Alpha, but accompanied her on the journey back to the pack cabin. He knew that he'd have to leave Kramer territory soon.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ashlynn marie ladouceur. (10)

Postby sawyer beans. » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:27 pm

sawyer beans. wrote:
ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau, Mack, Trafalgar. location; the boarder.

Ashlynn was surprised at the fact Mackenzie spoke like that to her sister. Usually the young girl was quiet and rarely spoke like that to anyone especially her sister. A weak smile curled the sides of Ash's pale lips. When Madison left the clearing, she placed a hand on Mack's arm, "You go girl." She spoke weakly to the omega. Ash was quite fond of Mack and preferred to be around her rather than her sister. Her icy blue orbs found Mack's for a moment before looking back out at Beau who had emerged from the shadows.

Ash caught the scent of her alpha which sent a fear through her. What if Wylie found out Beau was on the territory... She thought to herself. It was too late for her to even react though because not even a second later, her alpha entered her sight. The fae noticed his quick shift, leaving him in just light-washed jeans with tears in them. His voice reached her freezing ears and she allowed her eyes to meet his gaze. His hand on her shoulder radiated heat. "I'm sorry Alpha.." She spoke softly to him, allowing her eyes to fall from his gaze. Her eyes moved back to Beau who had froze at the sight of her alpha. Ash hoped Wylie wouldn't attack him and before she could explain herself, he thanked Beau for taking care of her. That surprised Ash and made her give another weak smile.

Ash watched as Beau slowly continued to move towards her. Something about him looked off though. His eyes were almost glossed over as if he were in another world. Before she could say anything, her body tensed up and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her body began to convulse into a seizure that only lasted a few minutes. Once it was over, Ash remained unconscious but her hand reached out towards Beau.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me