BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:19 pm

________________UI ALIBRE
      female ♦ 20 ♦ gamer ♦ single - no crush ♦ tagged;; nobody

lui shrugged it off, taking a small drink of the soda. she looked out the kitchen window, letting her gaze fall over the property in front of her. "time to go explore and meet new people....." she trailed off. she walked out of the kitchen and to the front door, opening it and walking outside. as she walked down the path, she looked around. she looked over at the vlogger and beauty house, beginning to wonder who else was here. and also wondering if it was okay if she went in a different house from her genre. "I guess it wouldn't hurt...." she answered herself. she flipped her red bangs from her eyes and face, walking toward the vlogger house. she would stop by there first, considering she knew a lot of vloggers. she swallowed nervously, glancing over her shoulder. "don't make a fool of yourself lui......" she told herself quietly. she slowly walked up to the vlogger house, opening the door and quietly walking inside. she noticed that it was loud with excitement. "man. talk about a lot of vloggers...." she muttered under her breath to herself.

________HAWNA ESSION
      female ♦ 20 ♦ montage ♦ single - no crush ♦ tagged;; hartley

shawna laughed softly and nodded, "indeed. I guess you can put it that way," she giggled. she began to fumble with the hem of her short jean shorts nervously. "well my dear. I am now certain I've seen some of your videos. and ya know, you aren't that bad by the way," she told him firmly. she crossed her arms across her chest, shaking her head slightly. "oh don't worry. its fine, really. I was just headed to the montage house to go unpack," she explained nicely. "alrighty, music house. I'll keep that mind, I may stop by sometime," she said sweetly, looking up at him. "and if your ever looking for me. I'll either be with newport or in the montage house," she smirked. "alright, bye. it was nice meeting hartley!" she called after him, waving goodbye and giving him a friendly smile. she whistled low before walking to the montage house with her luggage. she nervously opened the front door, walking inside and swallowing. "well..." she muttered before silently walking to her room upstairs.

[[ alright. thank you, sehun! c:
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:56 pm

[ ugly posts,; on mobile ]

Damon looked at the girl who had been in his room. "I... Um... Have to go.." He murmurs, quickly walking from the room. He walked fast, but tripped over his own feet and stumbled, slamming into a girl with red hair, knocking her down with him. He slightly slid across the carpet, but rolled. Luckily, the carpet was soft so it could hurt her any worse than it did him. "Oh-oh my gosh I am so sorry! I should have been looking I just.." He stood up, holding out a hand to her to help her up. "I'm just really clumsy and I really am sorry." He says, his hair swaying right above his eyes, covering his eyebrows. His blue green eyes shone as he looked down at her, a pleading look in her eyes.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:02 pm

female ♦ 20 ♦ gamer ♦ single - no crush ♦ tagged;; damon fizzy

lui walked forward a little before she was suddenly slammed into. she gasped in surprise as she fell to the ground with the other person. thank goodness for soft carpet. luckily she hadn't ended up hurt very much. she coughed before sitting up, letting her sea blue eyes flutter open. she looked up at damon, feeling like she knew him. but she couldn't figure it out. she took his hand, pulling herself up. "oh, no worries. I'm fine, its ok, really," she told him. she dusted her short jean shorts and long tank top off. "I didn't get hurt. but it looked like you got it worse then me. are you ok?" she asked him sweetly, looking at him again. she pressed her red lips together, studying him for a moment.

[[ haha, thats ok. I know how you feel! cx
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:18 pm

"oh I'm fine, yeah.." He says, slipping his hand away. He felt awkwarz, as usual. With. Alight chuckle, he looked around. He gritted his teeth, which was pretty obvious as his jaw moved slightly. With a sigh he rubbed the back of his head, his real awkwardness showin. He was really weird and kind of goofy around girls, especially ones he thought were pretty. Then his cheeks flushed slightly and he stutters a lot- kind of normal for Damon fizzy. He quickly pulled his sweatshirt off, his shirt lifting up making his face burn bright red. With a quick movement, he pulls his shirt down and throws his sweatshirt at his door, which only hit the doorframe and slid down, slumping on the floor. He felt like he could be that sweatshirt.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:25 pm

lui ran a hand threw her slightly curled red hair, flipping her bangs away from her eyes and face again. she got literally feel the awkwardness between them. "ok, awkward...." she spoke up, a small giggle escape past her lips. she smirked a little when he took off his sweater, and was embarrassed about his shirt lifting up a little. she could totally tell he was nervous. "ya know. theres no reason to be nervous around me," she shrugged. "just.... think of me as a friend. and not some new girl your just meeting..." she muttered. "oh, yeah. I'm lui. lui calibre," she introduced herself, letting a cute smile spread across her red lips.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 pm

[ last post for the night :c school tomorrow ]

Damon nodded as she said it was awkward. "Yeah" he said, staring at his feet. When she said for him to just be like a friend, he looked at her, almost confused. "I am awkward around my friends." He says, chuckling. "Plus I don't have many friends." He says, letting a nervous laugh escape his thin, pink lips. He glanced out the window, "Hey do you want to go swimming or something?" He blurted out, knowing it sounds stupid as he's tally face palmed. His eyes flicked to her face, seeing the sweet smile on her face, studying her features. Her jaw line, her hair, and brilliant eyes. The crook of her nose and the little makeup she had on. Damon soon realized that he was staring and blinked, his eyes moved to the wall and back to his feet in seconds.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

desiree -- dessauurr is now online.

Postby otaku, » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:16 pm

DESSAUURR
      desiree wangeighteenfemale.ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ; dessauurr
      ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;no one
      ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs; no one
      ᴍᴏᴏᴅ; cannot move from trip.
      ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs; no one.
      ᴄʀᴜsʜ; no one.

i'm slumped. my back ached from the taxi & i was so sure
      i was sitting on objects. as i got out, i massaged my back and ended up
      feeling the letter e, and when i moved across, i felt more letters imprinted
      on my back. i've always wanted a tattoo that spelled eye, right on my back.
      i guess i should rub it off, first tattoo off my bucket list i guess. as i reach for the shiny
      doorknob, i take a deep, very deep breath. well, i was already standing in front
      of the door for five minutes thinking of my trip here. i didn't even know i was crushing
      the doorknob that it was shaking. here goes nothing... i
      told my self while softly turning the door, excited yet terrified that my adventure
      is right inside this door.

ooc ✰ sorry guys, writers block c:
Image Image Image
i am terribly sorry if i don't remember you.
otaku,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:32 am

lui nodded a little. "ok, oh. well then," she murmured. "well. I'm your friend now, so," she told him, offering a sweet smile. she also glanced out the window, "sure. it wouldn't hurt to do so. I just gotta run back to the gamer house and see if I brought anything to swim in..." she sighed. she turned back to him, studying him again. it was annoying her, cause she knew she had seen him before. she thought for a short moment. she blinked her sea blue eyes, coming back to reality. [writers block. cx ]
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 am

Damon chuckles, "Alright. Well, I'll just go hange too.." He murmurs, spinning on his heels as he walks back to his room, tripping once again as he picked up his sweatshirt. He shuts the door, assuming the girl had gone to her own room. He made sure to lock the door, too. With clumsy movements that resulted in a few things falling, he had on his swim wear. Sighing, he grabbed some sunscreen and quickly put it on himself, making sure it wasn't visible on his now tan skin. Blinking at hisself in the mirror, sweeping his hair around, a slight boredom in his eyes. He looks t his bare chest, shrugging it off. What did he care if someone saw him? Obviously he didn't as he walked out, going toward the gamer house where he sat in a bench, a light green yowl slug over his shoulder, his light muscle figure casting an odd shadow across the right green grass.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:56 am

GotSalt? wrote:
Kris
Gamer House Kitchen
Greeting Kris
Single

Marcus raised an eyebrow as her words came tumbling out. kristar... Oh! She was the girl that played humor games. He has seen a few of her videos, even subscribed. "Not busy, just snooping." There was a mischievous glint in his eyes as he shook her hand.
His gaze fell on the small dog running towards him and he bent down to pet it. "Marcus Flynn. I'm known as WarPotato, or Spud, whichever you like. Oh, um, right at 900,000 subs at the moment." He didn't like telling others his subscriber count, always afraid of having more than the other person and making them jealous, or not having as many and feeling like he's inferior. Of course, how others felt was not his problem. 'I didn't make you do anything, you chose to.' His mother used to always say.
Marcus didn't jump in surprise when Kris went crashing to the floor, enough jump scares in games had made him fairly immune. "Oh! Are you okay?" He asked in concern and held out his hand to help the girl back to her feet.

{Isabelle is open, by the way. She's at the vlogger house.}
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage