PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Skyrim RP \\ Post 15/10/29 \\ Dar'Zarina/Seiveril/Durak

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:25 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: open
    Dar'Zarina held onto her horses reins with white-knuckled hands. Tears rolled down her face and her frown was growing deeper. Kicking the horse an excessive amounts of time out of anger it began to whinny in pain but didn't dare disobey its master. The khajiit steered the horse in the direction towards Solitude and urged it to go faster. The sound of the hooves hitting the stone road was filling her ears; drowning out all other sounds. When she came up to the stables, she jumped off her horse and threw a coin purse on the ground as payment. Storming up to the doors and running past the guards she pushed her way inside the inn. Quickly paying for a room and an ale she made her way upstairs. Throwing her things on the ground and burying her face into the pillow. Allowing the wet warm years to poor out of her eyes and onto the pillow. Dar'Zarina sat up and whipped the wet tears from her face; anger now overcoming her. "How dare that damn bird! Who does she think she is! Brining up my past likes her own business. I'll rip that birds head off it's body. She had no right!" The khajiit yelled toherslef before throwing her dagger at the wooden wall and making it stick.

Seiveril Venvalur \\ M \\ 33 \\ Snow Elf \\ Tags: open
    The lonely snow elf waved his hand in a good-bye gesture to the two that just visited him. Running his long pointed fingers trough his snow white hair, he closed the door and slouched in one of his wooden chairs. Sipping from another bowel of soup, Seiveril stared into the warm, glowing fire.

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: open
    After Durak helped the young women sneak out of his own stronghold, he shuffled back inside the gates and began to walk over to his hut. The largest hut inside the strongehold and was also in the very center. The large orc walked inside and shuffled over to his large, stiff bed. Laying down and resting his arm over his eyes, he soon drifted off into sleep.

Anyone can run into either of these characters.)
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby vega. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:13 pm

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, College - tags: Nicholas

the conversation left her quiet, lips pursed, thinking rapids of thoughts that gushed about her head. It was the only river that would ever come to frown her, her mother used to say. Durnehviir vanished, leaving the two mages in the storm alone. Nicholas broke the silence with a casual comment about the beast. Altavia nodded, muttering something in reply only to be muted by the wind. She stared at the ice, seeing from the corner of her eye the mage move closer, only to glide away and redo the summoning all over again. Her eyes lifted to watch the dremora reappear, a numb hand sliding over her slick black blade as a kind of reminder to the deal they made. He handed Nicholas the stone, the mage getting a kick out of his triumph. When he turned to face her, his smile was contagious, and even she managed to grin with purple lips. "It was nothing." She boasted, sheathing her sword finally. She wasn't typically a prideful one, but this was a good occasion. Despite the shock and confusion she was actually quite impressed at herself. "Let's get inside already, before we get blown off this roof." She added. The white that surrounded them and her watery eyes made it difficult to see, and she started to move until she realized she couldn't see where she was going. Stubborn enough to admit it, she faltered, waddling slightly like a breton-icicle as she tried to find her way. If she were not abel to see the stone under her feet, no doubt she would walk straight off the roof.

C E L E N R
    twenty nine - breton - location: Whiterun - tags: Akadar

"I suppose so." Celenr mused in response to the nord's comment about the Jarl. Connections could possibly be useful, but Celenr never the fame. Hence why he never stayed longer at the college. He got the information he needed, and he left. Some were so satisfied with mediocrity that they lost sight of the grand scheme of things. What could be. When the nord asked his name he paused a moment as they reached the barracks, "Celenr, my goodman." He replied. He would still be known as Dragonborn now in professional stations, but it did not harm for someone to know his name. He nodded towards the barracks before glancing back at the nord, "Until we meet again."
      There was a high amount of manner in the man despite the brutal appearance, adding to his contradicting behaviors as he saluted lightly and carried on his way with a slight stagger, passing the blacksmith and walking up the merchant's district. Arcadia, arcadia... She said to himself as his eyes searched the signs for the alchemist's store. It was next to a shop, with a big cauldron on it's wooden banner. Celenr helped himself in. "You'll find tonics, salves, poultices, and potions on my shelves. Browse, to your heart's content." Said a voice from the far side of the store after she took one glance at the breton. Did the blood give it away? He was familiar with the kinds of medicines, asking the woman who paused from her work to help him apply it. He struggled to keep still as his broken arm was a set and wrapped, numbed by some strange her found in caverns apparently. The woman liked to ramble on about her alchemic tales, something of the like to what his sister used to do. She was better at this than he was. She was the one always urging him to drink her own concoctions and turning his skin blue or warping his taste. The memory faded with another sting as Celenr's wounds were treated. He was glad she didn't ask as many questions, and paid her promptly afterwards. Soon, he thought, he might as well see if business with the jarl is any good.

(I'm bringing in my newer character to whiterun soon, didn't have a lot of time to contribute to his first post yet)
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - College of Winterhold - Tagged: Altavia
For the first time since coming to Skyrim, Nicholas felt accomplished, even proud. He felt like he'd proven himself a real mage and rightfully a member of Winterhold's College. He found himself laughing light-heartedly at his own success, the icy wind making his eyes water, though he couldn't feel its chill. "I agree, this storm's really picking up." Nick was always rather fond of the cold and snow, and the idea of a blizzard really didn't bother him. "Plus, a success like this calls for at least some level of celebration." He added. That must be the reason every room had a basket full of mead. Or every room was just tailored for Nords. Either way, he wouldn't complain. Nicholas noticed her teeter oddly in place, rushing forward to steady her. "Hey, whoa, are you alright?" The older Breton frowned once he felt how cold Altavia was. "Alright, I need to get you inside and warm." Nick had a feeling she would try to argue with him on this and attempt to handle herself, so he pointed her in the correct direction and led Altavia to the door, heaving it open for the two of them. Cradling the Sigil Stone under one arm, Nick rested his other around Altavia's shoulders, careful to not place his hand on her burn as he led her down the stone steps."Now, which ones did Mirabelle say were our rooms? I've conjured things since then, so I can't really remember." After getting her answer, he took her to the appropriate room and sat her on the bed. "Will you let me look at that now?"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Open
Celenr. The Nord took note of the Dragonborn's name, if perhaps their paths did cross again. "Akadar," The Nord introduced himself curtly, his throbbing injuries fighting for his attention. "Until then." Akadar left the Breton be after that, his wounds finally winning him over as he entered the barracks long after the others of the guard. Commander Caius looked almost guilty as Strong-Blade entered, for he assigned the Nord to the watchtower that morning. Akadar didn't blame the man for his injuries. How could he have known, a dragon of all things, would attack on this very day? The Nord stumbled further into the barracks, others taking notice and guiding him to get treated. After a painful few minutes, his wounds were being tended to. His hand received attention first, the guard's healer preparing to set the break. "You will feel a slight pinch and then it will be over." That didn't sound too bad to Akadar, who hadn't ever broken a bone before in his short time in the guard. "Really? That doesn't sound too-- Shor's blood! You s’wit!" The Nord bit his tongue to ward off any worse swears. "Don't be such a milk drinker, Akadar. I lied so you wouldn't start whining. Now take some mead and hold--" "Just give me the damn mead." The guard took a long swig from the bottle once it was within reach, the alcohol dulling the pain while the healer tightly bandaged his hand. It was going to be an achingly long night for him, but at least it couldn't get any worse.

(Alright! I can't wait. We are thinking of the same dude, right? Or did I miss something? it's been a long week)
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:06 am

balto12 wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝

Conavin could practically feel how awkward Raavi was just by her laugh, and was beyond grateful when she spoke up, finally ending the very awkward situation. "I do suppose my lady does a point. We should go. Have a great day!" he bade the guard farewell with a smile, and quickly walked away. He knew that he should've waited for the guard to answer, but he didn't think he could continue that conversation any longer. "We will never speak of this again. Understand, Raavi?" he asked, keeping his voice down.

Captain Plucky wrote:
Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: *Soft, internal screeching*/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

"Yes, I totally agree." Raavi nodded profusely to Conavin's words, thanking the Nine Divine's that the two were away from that intrusive guard. In any other situation, the Nightingale would just laugh it off and change the subject. But, when she got such words tossed at her when she was tired, hurting, and a little irritable...
Raavi was really tempted to just dispose of the persons body in the river, for the fisherman to find. She knew very well of her capabilities to kill, but it just wasn't what a thief did. It was more of the Dark Brotherhood's thing. That fact aggravated Kinair at times. "Ah, there's the general store." Raavi said after Conavin walked a few minutes, pointing to the building. "Finally, we can get my dumb ankle over with!" she joked, silently sad that she would be leaving the mans arms soon. He was surprisingly very comforting, and she would miss this more intimate-time that they were spending together. Raavi really did want to tell Conavin how she felt, but it just seemed to early to confess. She would need time to make sure that her feelings were real and legitimate, and not just some sort of one-week crush. However, Kinair was a very impatient person when such moments like this came around, so she honestly didn't know how long she could wait. Hopefully, Raavi could hold out just as much as she needed to. Then, she could do all of the talking she wanted. The Nightingale knew that, after all the waiting, that she would really enjoy telling Conavin. She had no idea if he felt the same, and her thoughts were actually trailing to a "no", since the man was so composed and seemingly-unfeeling. But, there was a slim chance that he did. A chance that Raavi would snatch up in a moment. If only the moment could come sooner...
Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Calming down/ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

Slick listened to Runa's words, relieved that she understood he didn't mean to upset her. "Well, you certainly deserve compliments. I don't see why other men haven't tried to talk to you. You're very pretty." he stated smoothly, leaning back on the bench. "My name is Slick, it's a pleasure to meet you." He winked at Runa, smirking.

Malamar the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Curious/ Male/ 27/ Tags; Potentially Dar'Zarina

Malamar leaned back in his chair, resting his feet on the bed. He had rented a room in Solitude for this night only, just so he wouldn't have to sleep outside. The winds were going to be cold and harsh, not to mention that he could sense that some snow would overtake the city. However, he would not be sleeping the entire night. His mission was to eliminate Endarie, a owner of the clothes shop known as "Radiant Raiment." While he had never interacted with her personally, all of the contracts pointed towards her claimed of exasperating comments and sneers towards anything the person was wearing. Malamar's client was a Noble, so he assumed that this customer had some money to throw around and a temper much too short. Oh, well, more coin for the Redguard. He heard someone storm in the next room, very upset. The precise sound of a knife hitting the wall rang in his ears, making him stand up. What was happening? Malamar pondered investigating, taking in the fact that he didn't want daytime to occur before he got to complete his mission. While he could kill Endarie in the daylight, it would be much harder.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 16 \\ Dar'Zarina

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:16 am

Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: (Malamar)
    Dar'Zarina was fuming. If it was possible, you'd be able to see the steam coming out of her ears and nose, but that was merely impossible. She stood up and ripped the dagger from the wall. Sitting back down in her chair, she chucked it across the room and heard the satisfaying 'thud' of the dagger sticking itself to the wall again. Dar'Zarina looked to her right and saw a tankard, throwing the cup at the wall and seeing it shatter made her grin.
Come investigate >:3 ))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:26 am

(Oooh, that he will! >:D)
balto12 wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝

Conavin could practically feel how awkward Raavi was just by her laugh, and was beyond grateful when she spoke up, finally ending the very awkward situation. "I do suppose my lady does a point. We should go. Have a great day!" he bade the guard farewell with a smile, and quickly walked away. He knew that he should've waited for the guard to answer, but he didn't think he could continue that conversation any longer. "We will never speak of this again. Understand, Raavi?" he asked, keeping his voice down.

Captain Plucky wrote:
Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: *Soft, internal screeching*/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin

"Yes, I totally agree." Raavi nodded profusely to Conavin's words, thanking the Nine Divine's that the two were away from that intrusive guard. In any other situation, the Nightingale would just laugh it off and change the subject. But, when she got such words tossed at her when she was tired, hurting, and a little irritable...
Raavi was really tempted to just dispose of the persons body in the river, for the fisherman to find. She knew very well of her capabilities to kill, but it just wasn't what a thief did. It was more of the Dark Brotherhood's thing. That fact aggravated Kinair at times. "Ah, there's the general store." Raavi said after Conavin walked a few minutes, pointing to the building. "Finally, we can get my dumb ankle over with!" she joked, silently sad that she would be leaving the mans arms soon. He was surprisingly very comforting, and she would miss this more intimate-time that they were spending together. Raavi really did want to tell Conavin how she felt, but it just seemed to early to confess. She would need time to make sure that her feelings were real and legitimate, and not just some sort of one-week crush. However, Kinair was a very impatient person when such moments like this came around, so she honestly didn't know how long she could wait. Hopefully, Raavi could hold out just as much as she needed to. Then, she could do all of the talking she wanted. The Nightingale knew that, after all the waiting, that she would really enjoy telling Conavin. She had no idea if he felt the same, and her thoughts were actually trailing to a "no", since the man was so composed and seemingly-unfeeling. But, there was a slim chance that he did. A chance that Raavi would snatch up in a moment. If only the moment could come sooner...
Slick/ Brenton/ Thief/ Mood: Calming down/ Male/ 19/ Tags; Runa.

Slick listened to Runa's words, relieved that she understood he didn't mean to upset her. "Well, you certainly deserve compliments. I don't see why other men haven't tried to talk to you. You're very pretty." he stated smoothly, leaning back on the bench. "My name is Slick, it's a pleasure to meet you." He winked at Runa, smirking.

Malamar the Sharper/ Redguard/ Assassin/ Mood: Curious/ Male/ 27/ Tags; Dar'Zarina

Malamar began to grow agitated as the sounds kept on going, twiddling and entwining his fingers in boredom and annoyance. Did this person not know that people were trying to sleep? Or plan killings and murders? It seemed that, if he wanted the sound to stop, he would need to go investigate. Malamar got up and approached the other room, knocking on the door. He exhaled out of his nose in a slightly angry manner, waiting impatiently for Dar'Zarina to answer. Hopefully, this person would stop once pestered about it. If not, perhaps they luckily had a contract on their head.
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 17 \\ Dar'Zarina

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:30 am

Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: Malamar
    Dar'Zarina hissed under her breath as she heard a rude knocking at her door. Grabbing her dagger from the wall and storming over to the door and yanking it open. Quickly putting the dagger to the males throat as her tail flicked behind her angerily. "What the hell do you want." The khajiit stated in an angry tone. "Say something stupid and your head is going on a pike." She hissed. Her fur was on end and if you looked close enough, you could see the stained fur that is under her eyes from her crying. Dar'Zarina had perfect white teeth, and long pointed fangs in the front. Long claws that protrude from her fingers that are a very good substitutes for daggers.

Please remember to disable your signature ^^ ))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:45 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Dar'Zarina Javahaan \\ F \\ 30 \\ Khajiit \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    When Dar'Zarina was about to leave the bird spoke and her face fell, and her ears laid flat. The cruel reminder that she lost her parents. "How dare you." The khajiit snapped as she turned her head towards the bird with a scowl. "Don't bring up my past as it's not of your damn business bird. I don't know how you know about my life and my desires but I don't want your offer. I'm not accepting your offer no mater how much you want me too. I do not want to indulge myself in such activities. I made a promise with my mother and I intend on keeping it. But you probably already knew that. My actions are none of your damn concern and keep yourself out of my business." Dar'Zarina hissed through her teeth as her tail flared out. "Leave me alone bird." The khjiit spoke before she kicked her horse and it jolted forward in a gallop. Tears began to weld in the khajiit's eyes as she remembered her parents brutal and abrupt death.

Apocrypha - Firebird - Orc Stronghold - Tagged: Open/Durak
Apocrypha could not restrain a feeling of satisfaction as the Kahjiit lost her temper, all emotional walls crashing down. If the thief would not aid her, she would drive a stake into the most sensitive memories the thief possessed. Perhaps then Dar'Zarina would think twice before denying a daedra. As the Kahjiit fled on the back of her steed, Apocrypha was forced to rethink her options. She needed a thief to retrieve... no. Apocrypha simply needed to retrieve the item, no matter how. Whether the task was performed by a thief, a bard, or a brute mattered little. The firebird's spirits lightened when she recalled the nearby (relatively nearby, distance wasn't a variable to the creature of Oblivion) stronghold. "An orc could collect with ease..." She chuckled at her own oversight. How could she have been so ignorant? Brushing the feeling away, Apocrypha spread her mossy colored wings and returned to the realm of the sky. Flights from one hold to another, and even one ocean to the other were meaninglessly short. The avian could scarely plan her course of action before her arrival. The darkening sky hid the firebird well as she landed, talons scraping against the roof of the largest hut. "Oh chief, where hath thou fled?" Apocrypha mused into the night.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 30 \\ Durak

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:54 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: open
    The large orc woke up in a jolt. It was in the middle of the night and something was disturbing his sleep. Do people ever learn? Don't disturb the chieftain, especially when he sleeps. The orc growled and grumbled before he put his legs on the cold wood and shuffled himself to the door. Leaving the warmth of his home was irritating. "Who in blazes dares disturbs me while I sleep? Do you want your head on a pike?" The orc asked in a low grumble, clearly not afraid of anything.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me