BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

recap

Postby susurri » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:59 am

people are just exploring and talking or recording, @recap
┏━━━━━━━┓
hi! i'm susurri aka anna, but you can call
me whatever you want. i'm an awkward t
eenage girl living in the fantasy of fiction
al characters. c:
current obsessions: pkmn, writing,
roleplaying, dr who, sherlock, youtube
and many more. if you ever want to ta
lk, just pm me!

┗━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━┓
roleplay - roleplay - roleplay
┗━━━━━━━┛
susurri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☟] ooc

Postby otaku, » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:55 am

;;was i ever accepted ? o;
otaku,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: peach trees and apple pie ;

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:04 am

@sehun.; desiree is accepted. what is her youtube name?
      sorry guys for being inactive. I've had friends over since friday.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby stricklyspagetti » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 am

(Sawyer and Elliot are both open. Elliot is in the vlogger house, and Sawyer is in the beauty house)
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby `kosmic » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:41 am

[[ alright, well. lui is open as well. shes in the gamer house but I might have her go to the main house or something. c:
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 am

[ abony is open and i think damon is? the roleplayers for pewds && damon haven't posted. ]

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: damon && pewds

Postby despairz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:54 am

mistletoe. wrote:
DEEFIZZY

{ name. damon } { doing. laying down } { tagged. someone } { location. the vlogger house } { youtube name. deefizzy }

Damon blinked his eyes, seeing someone appear. "Oh... I am umm.. fine. Just.. the bed is a little.." He tried to stand up, but Damon being the clumsy little dwarf he is, slipped only once again. With a little hiss of frustration, he stood up on his feet, his fuzzy socks he had changed into, showing. He looked at the girl, "Sorry, was I being too loud? I'm a little clumsy..." He sighs, grabbing one of the bed posts to help himself stand, though his hand slid down. The vlogger sighs, reaching out a pale hand for the camera, though he pulled it back and opened a few drawers, stuffing some clothes in the wooden dresser, the smooth surface lined neatly with shirts. He looked back up at the girl, waiting for her to answer. "I'm Damon." He says, holding out a hand for a shake, standing up quickly.

PEWDIEPIE

{ name. felix } { doing. recording } { tagged. another gamer } { location. the gamer house } { youtube name. pewdiepie }

Felix heard her walk in, then walk out and act like she had just walked in, with a surprised tone. He opened a single eye with a smirk, "What are you doing here?" He asks, swinging his feet over the edge of the bed, standing up on feet that felt brand new. "I umm.. heard you walk in and out. You should really sneak around better... and if you wanted pictures, you could have asked." He says, a smile bleeding across his face. He didn't really pay much attention to her looks, after all, he wasn't looking for someone to like on the trip. If it happened, it happened, but he felt like this was a chance for him. For him to become bigger than he was. He scratched the back of his head, his blue eyes blinking around his room as he absorbed where he was again; miami, florida. It was a little too hot for Felix's liking, but he didn't mind. All he wanted to do at the moment was tell his viewers a little about how his trip was and stuff. With a slight sigh which was barely audible, he grabbed his two large suitcases, and put them on his bed to start unpacking.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:05 pm

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ HARTLEY MERRINGTON ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                twenty-twox x x x the singer "hartdoesthesingingthing"x x x x tagged; shawna
      his first impression was that he scared the girl, and quickly backed off to give her space. seeing her raise her eyebrow at him like that made his heart beat painfully against his chest, with more pain than anything as he was afraid she thought he was mediocre or stupid; noticing her blush made him want to reach forward and hug her, but he didn't, in fears of being either rejected or shoved away. he didn't want to terrify one of his favorite youtubers. he'd been subscribed to her ever since she saw one of her videos when she was teaching how to properly clean a horse, which was one of her older videos, and just the way her horse had been so fond of her, he immediately needed to subscribe. she seemed so gentle. over time he'd wanted to meet her more and more, and the urge to message her and say hi was strong. he never did do it, though.

if she'd thought she saw him smile already, though, she was dead wrong. once she mentioned his own videos, hartley was grinning like a maniac. "well, my name's similar to this harli person! i'm hartley merrington. my channel's called hartdoesthesingingthing, if it makes you remember anything about seeing my videos." he paused, and then leaned in a little with a faint smirk tracing his lips. "i know the username is lame. just trust me that my channel content is better than the stupid channel name." at hearing shawna giggle, he blushed, and shifted his weight from side to side a bit awkwardly.

"well, i'm sorry if i interrupted anything," he apologized, a sheepish grin replacing his previous expressions. "if you want to talk, you know where i am. music house, kay? i hope to see you around!" he decided to bail before he could embarrass himself any more, and gave her a small wave before heading in the direction of the music house again. he still needed to unpack and organize things in his room and if he didn't he'd probably throw a fit later.

[ i still have amelia open. she's in the vlogger house. ]
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:07 pm

[ damon's roleplayer hasn't posted so he's open for her. ]

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☛ her yt name is dessauurr.

Postby otaku, » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:47 pm

ooc; ^
Image Image Image
i am terribly sorry if i don't remember you.
otaku,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me