⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // closed/pm owner

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⋙━━━━⚬➤ h;; 2 // a;; 1

Postby eldritch hound » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 am

– — h u n t e r k n i g h t // ♠
    age . twenty-one | gender . male | location . sidewalk | tags . shiloh | species . vampire | gang . serpents
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    hunter's head moved slowly back up into it's normal, upright position, giving it a soft twist in an attempt to rid his muscles from the
    sudden shock of being thrust back. giving a soft groan, he scanned his surrounding. taking in the somewhat empty streets in a
    cautionary way. he ended up standing still for a good few minutes before getting snapped to reality by a strangely familiar tone of
    voice.

looking around to figure out who had spoken, his brown eyes laying on shiloh. giving a soft wave, he crossed the street, almost
    jogging to miss a large car that was flying down the road. swiftly flipping the driver the bird in a cocky and grumpy way, clearly seeing
    the man swear at him from behind the glass. eventually reaching the other side of the street he greeted shiloh with a polite smile and
    reached up and pushed his glasses gently back up his nose and hocked his head to the side while holding out his pale, white hands to take
    one of the many bloodbags that seemed to fill shiloh's hands.
    ``any reason you bought so many?`` he purred, his voice laced with
    curiosity, an eyebrow raising above his own large sunglasses.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:50 am

Briar Havens

werewolf//serpent//elite//tags: ainsley

It took her a moment to see what the vampire had done, how he had turned the tables. Once she did, she stifled a giggle. No. He would not have the satisfactory if she had anything to say about it. However, her tone quickly turned serious as she growled, "Don't call me 'Wolfy.'" As they continued to walk, she noticed that he kept glancing in her direction. What was that about? She hoped it wasn't some weird way of flirting. She hated it when others did that to her. It just made her uncomfortable. Suddenly she noticed that the same three trash bags they had passed earlier were coming up again. Rolling her eyes, Briar stopped after Ainsley did. She should have known. Yet, she wasn't really bothered. They barely knew each other so why would he? This was probably one of the first real conversations they had. "Nah, not really. After all, why would you? I would have been pretty surprised if you did. However, did you really think I followed you just to find out where you go? I hope not 'cuz I'd be disappointed after what your reputation suggests. Look, I wanted to get to know you. Your personality. Not your secrets." It was kind of true. The werewolf did want to get to know him, along with the other serpents she didn't know too well. However, if she did learn a few secrets along the way, who was she to complain?
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ainsley: post seven

Postby moonkin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:13 am

𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxvampire. south side serpents. member. tags. briar
      The smirk never left his lips as Briar replied to his words. Watching her from underneath his dark glasses with an amusement. A pretended recoil of offense came from him at her retort but quickly ‘recovered’ when he stepped closer to her. “Don’t flatter yourself, Briar. I wouldn’t let anyone like you have the pleasure.” Or any werewolf for that matter. They weren’t in his interest and definitely not welcomed within his personal space. His body had leaned forward only slightly to accommodate for their huge height difference as his ice-blue eyes made eye contact with the wolf. The words he spoke were purred like any other, a chuckle vibrating from the vampire’s throat. “I know you followed me because you’re bored. Did the others get tired of you already?” His tongue clicked in a ‘tsk tsk’ sound as he gleefully played around with her emotions. Ainsley’s smirk turning into a sly grin as he slid from her close proximity within one step. “I suppose I can take it as a compliment; seeing as I am highly interesting.” He more than muttered in joke to himself but in earshot of her as Ainsley turned to start walking again. This time his path genuine, unless she decided to perk up and follow again.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 003

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:22 am

° SHILOH °

┏--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┒
" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
┗--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┙
    Shiloh was glad the other vampire had taken the initiative to readjust his shades for him, his eyes had just been starting to burn. He looked down at Hunter's open hands before readily dumping two of the bags into his waiting arms. "Well, I heard there was a baby vamp around and I figured he could use a pick-me-up," he explained, exaggerated concern painting his words before it dropped into a more real rough tone. "But also," he began, tossing his now empty bag into the closest trash can and starting on the second one he still possessed, "I'm really thirsty."

His words might have sounded sarcastic, but he did feel a sense of responsibility when it came to Hunter. He knew it hadn't been his choice to turn, so he wanted to make sure he didn't come to resent Shiloh for it. He also knew how much easier his early days had been because of his sire's ready assistance. He wanted to be around for the young vampire, and had every intention of helping him however he could. And if that meant sometimes giving him a blood bag every now and again to help curb those newly-turned cravings, he would do just that.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Ali | ten ||

Postby . nash . » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:25 am

── ( ) lya ose
    ──────── ( deep down, you know you weren't built for fighting, but you are prepared to try!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ ali 26||120 female a hybrid civilian location : her plant shop tagged : bailey mentions : -- ]

xxxthe female tried to help the customer as quickly as she possibly could while not seeming like jerk. she was antsy to return back to bailey. some where in her mind she realized she was acting like a middle school girl that just got a kiss from her crush and well-- ali had to remind herself that she was more grown than that and while living in the space between bailey's arms was tempting it wasn't able to be a thing. not as a constant at least. ali hated the fact she was acting like they were actually together, in the terms of labels, when they didn't even know how things were going to turn out. the blonde knew she had to pull herself back together or this surely wouldn't work in any capacity. so, the blonde grinned and smiled at the customer and answered all their questions no matter how silly; even went as far as to follow the customer through the store to point out a few good plants to choose from. in the end, it was probably only really ten minutes but it felt like an eternity to the hybrid.

xxxnevertheless, she was left the with a customer content with the interaction and claimed they would be back again in the coming day to tell ali about how the plant was doing. alya took a few seconds to center herself under the ruse of wiping off the counter with the rag she always kept by the check-out counter. feeling settled, the girl venture back over to bailey with an easy smile on her face. "costumers always have impeccable timing, don't they?" the girl joke, feeling a bit nervous. while knowing that they were figuring whatever this was between them, she wasn't sure what to do. alya didn't want to cross some line she didn't even see and she had been known to put her foot in her mouth from time to time. the female shoved her hands into her pockets. "i was thinking about taking gem and ari out for their afternoon walk; you want to come or do you have somewhere to be?" she asked curiously, in a way testing to see if the guy really did plan on sticking around longer than he usually did.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:37 am

Briar Havens

werewolf//serpent//elite//tags: ainsley

She flinched at his comments, but stood firm in maintaining eye contact. She was not going to let him get under her fur. When he continued to walk forward, Briar stood still for several moments before jogging to catch up. If he wanted to be grumpy and mean, that was his problem. But the werewolf was nothing if not persistent. At this point, it would pleasure her to know that he wasn't going anywhere because she was with him. Perhaps he would be annoyed which only made her happier and it showed by a new skip in her step. "Probably," she replied, answering his earlier question. Her voice was very casual, as if talking about the fact that the others didn't want to be around her didn't bother her. And for the most part, it didn't. Sometimes, if she really thought about it though, it did hurt. That's why she never really dwelled on it for too long. "I don't blame them. I can be pretty annoying and unpleasant to be around. Not everyone can be you, Mr. 'I'm so cool and edgy.' So considering that I don't really know anything about you, yeah. You are kind of interesting. Don't let that go to your head though. Your ego is big enough as it is."
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ // erica - one

Postby valkyrie, » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:10 pm

A M E R I C AxS H U R I xW A S H I N G T O N
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ❛ sarcasm falls out my mouth just like stupidity falls out of yours. ❜

twenty-five ; serpent leader ; hetero ; mood. happu ; taggs. myra ; outfit

the girl bit into her pizza until she looked outside. her brown eyes laid on a familiar person. it was her best friend, someone she trusted with her life. even though, she did have some trouble with trusting people currently, myra was always by her side. so was shiloh, her second-in-command. as myra walked into the door, america smiled and waved. "of course! a serpent is always welcomed." the girl add. she turned the plate of pizza towards the intelligent girl. erica wasn't always the one to share food, but it was her friend, so she didn't care. "want some? also, what are you doing here? we don't really have visitors this time of day." the leader spoke for herself and the family who she stayed with. with the events of the seaboard, erica needed to keep her friends safe. she didn't like people getting hurt or things starting to get out of hand. hopefully, none of that would happen soon.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Nixx | seven

Postby . nash . » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:44 pm

── ( ) ixx
    ──────── ( this monotone feeling's not the note, you don't know what's in my head !!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ just nixx 27||185 male vampire member of serpents location : kujo's apartment tagged : kujo mentions : -- ]

xxxthe dark-haired male raised his eyebrows in interest; wondering what kujo did have as secrets. "hmm, that is very temping, but i don't know." he replied back, having to control his own tone. "i'm not one to wait around for the reveal." he added then, which was truth but so far from the truth when involving kujo. nixx wasn't sure how kujo was acting so collected, almost didn't want to, but was just going to chalk up to his great ability to remain composed. nixx wouldn't allowed himself to move forward to kiss the lad again, though at the moment the vampire was more entranced by the hybrid's fluid movements. that spell was his downfall, not even realizing what was happening until the taller of the two was comfortably sitting where he once was. nixx gave a childish fun, "no fair." he whined, but not terribly upset. while kujo might not have wanted to sit next to him on the couch before, the vamp had no qualms about plopping down right next to kujo. if anything, nixx made sure to basically plop down in his lap without actually being on his lap. he grinned childishly at kujo then. "much better, don't you think?" he asked in a devious tone.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b: post eleven / a: post eight

Postby moonkin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:14 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxwerewolf. north side nighthawks. leader. tags. alya
      The werewolf waited patiently for Alya to finish with the customer; every now and then glancing up to watch them. His attention was fully turned back when the bell chimed once more indicating the person's leave. Not soon after Ali had approached him again, this time in a slightly different manner that made him rise one brow in question. Bailey's head rose from it's tilted position as he pushed off from the doorframe, pretending to think over her offer. "You think I want to come?" He retorted playfully, throwing her words from earlier back on her. Bailey stepped forward and dipped down to plant a long then lingering kiss upon her lips, "Of course I want to." His lips brushed against hers as he spoke until he pulled away in tease. He looked at her with a smug smirk before turning into the room they had left minutes ago. "I get to walk Ari though." He said over his shoulder, eyes turning to the two dogs. He adored them both but Aries was his favorite only because the canine was extremely fluffy and seemed like it'd be fun to cuddle in all of that fur. He liked Gemini too and if he had to say why, it was only because she had the same name as his own zodiac sign.

𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxvampire. south side serpents. member. tags. briar
      It was foolish to think that he'd be able to get rid of Briar this early so when footsteps hurried from behind to catch up, Ainsley wasn't surprised and even expected her to. His eyes looking at her in the same way they had been in the entirety of their conversation. Only because it kept him on the border of the conversation, diving into it when he wanted. A hum came from him at her reply, his once fallen expression lifting again in a smile. Almost like he had his own inside joke and found what she had said funny. "No worries, Wolfy, that's the last place it's going." He heard her threat toward him about the nickname but it wasn't like the vampire was intimidated by the five foot four werewolf. Ainsley had a liking to calling the wolves that, or mutt or dog. Anything to get under their sensitive skin about what they were. His path this time lead out of the alleyway and onto the street for a change of scenery. The vampire's head turning as he looked around and over Briar's head. His feet stopping right on the edge of the sidewalk, his hands comfortably fit in his suit pant's pockets. A human woman passed behind Ainsley, momentarily brushing against the fabric of his suit unintentionally. He could hear her heart beat in his ears like it was his own, the rush of blood through her veins making his mouth almost water. The male had turned with her as she passed but didn't trail after in the woman's footsteps, only watching her continue to walk on her way to wherever she was headed. Ainsley turned back to watching the cars pass in silence, not really giving a hint to why he had chose here or what he was even doing. Truth be told, he was just waiting the werewolf out.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // Cassandra 2

Postby daices. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:25 pm

・CASSANDRA・
-------------------------------------------------------
First Day Back

Age; A Lot™
Race; Vampire
Clan; None - civilian
Tagged; Angelica, Adelaide (mentioned)
And the Demons Keep Calling
Cassandra's intense, hooded gaze followed Angelica as the other woman roamed around the apartment, chuckling slightly at the woman's obvious hunger, gazing a couple moments more before setting her things down, getting up, and following Angelica into the kitchen, scouring for a mug and pouring herself a cup of freshly-brewed coffee. The slight smile on Cassandra's face only grew when she saw the shifting emotions on Angelica's face, reveling in the control she had over the other woman. Of course she knew how Angelica felt; but what was it to her? The woman was human, she would be nothing more than the soil beneath her feet in a few blinks. She slowly followed behind the other woman back to the couches, settling across from Angelica with a languid grace.

Silence enveloped them for a while, Cassandra perfectly content to just relax while she waited for a time more suitable for a cafe meeting. She quirked an eyebrow when Angelica suddenly moved to feel for her neck, and her ensuing smirk revealed the barest hint of fangs. "Thanks for thinking of me, darling." She cooed. Her mind flashed back to the blur of yesterday, of a quick bathroom rendezvous with quite a fetching brunette that she left in a breathless haze in the hallway with a splash of red against the collar of her tank top. "I'm quite alright when it comes to feeding, dear; it's not a pressing matter as of right now. However..." Her smile turned predatory, fangs flashing in full as she slowly set her coffee mug. "If you're offering, it would be... So barbaric of me to refuse such a gracious proposition." Moving with such extreme suddenness she almost became a blur, Cassandra lept over the table between them and straddled Angelica, slowly moving the utensils in Angelica's hands onto the table. She dipped her head towards Angelica's neck, the monster within her stirring and raring to go, craving the blood she could hear pulsing just underneath skin.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, dear." Voice lowering to a heady purr, Cassandra's gaze predatory and expression vaguely monstrous as she bared her teeth. She nudged Angelica's head to the side; touch only a short distraction before she was sinking her fangs into the main vein, a familiar taste of iron bursting against her tongue. She didn't drink much; just a few droughts, just enough to sate a craving. Slowly pulling back, she dabbed at the small beads of blood welling from the wound with a surprisingly gentle touch, fingers featherlight. Cassandra gave Angelica a small kiss before leaning back, teeth stained with hints of pink as she smiled. "Thanks, love." She murmured, before suddenly standing up, grabbing her dress vest from where it had fallen and shrugging it on. "I'll see you around, hm?" Cassandra continued as she walked to the door, whistling as she made her way out of the front door, leaving just as abruptly as she had come. She had wasted enough time; it was near the hour for her little meeting.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me