BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby stricklyspagetti » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:36 am

(You guys, I will post later. I have no muse right now c;)
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bringmetonight&alive » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:43 am

{ didn't put it clear for my female character, she is a vlogger not musician. Sorry about that. ! }
bringmetonight&alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bringmetonight&alive » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:53 am

▛▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

amelia
;; florida
▙▗▗▗▗▗▟

Amelia sat in the back of a taxi cab in a state she had never been in before; Florida. She had her hands folded neatly in her lap and her bring purple headphones in her ears paying fall out boy, alone together. Her hair was a messy from the long plain ride, and she was no overly tired. She let out a lawn as she looked out the window and watched as everyone went by. She always wanted to see more of the world; more then she had seen anyways. She was pretty excited just to see Florida because she had never been there. Her parents did take her on to vacations, but never to Flordia. You'd think that almost every little girl would have been there but you guessed wrong; not her. She ran her hands over her messy ginger hair as the taxi came to a quick stop causing her to jolt forward. "Ouch," she muttered to herself before un doing her seat belt. "Fifty Five," the taxi driver said. Amelia let out a quiet sigh as she handed him the money and then opened her door. She then grabbed her bags from the seat and stepped out of the car shutting the door. Behind her the taxi quickly pulled away leaving her standing there not knowing on where to go. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out a pierce of paper which said which house she was in. She opened up and read ' the vlogger house.' She then slowly made her way up the drive way to the front door where two people where talking; a boy and a girl. She quietly put her head down and walked to the house trying not to intrude on the conversation as she walked by. She walked tot he door, smiled politely at the people briefly before walking into the house to see a stair way. She let out a sigh knowing that she would now have to figure out where her room was.

▛▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

xavior
;; florida
▙▗▗▗▗▗▟
Xavior sat beside some old man who would not stop snoring causing Xavior to not get any sleep for the long two day bus ride to Florida. He let out a angry sigh as he turned his headphones up once again ignoring the looks from the people who could obviously hear his loud music. He leaned back in the chair and looked out the window realizing that they where almost there; thank god, he could not take much longer on the smelly bus filled with old people. He stretched his arms out hearing them crack as he did that; god it would hurt to stand up. He watched out the window as the bus came to the stop that he was supposed to get off at. " Here goes nothing," He muttered to himself as he stood up. He then walked down the isle ignoring the looks from the people who where sitting there looking at his tattoos. A smirk feel upon his lips as he stepped out of the bus and saw the outside; beautiful. He then walked to the carriers in the bus and grabbed his guitar and his bag with his clothes and lap top. He then turned off on his heal away from the people at the bus and headed up the road where the house was supposed to be. He turned his music up as he walked trying to make the walk shorter. As he walked for about five minutes he came to a stop when he realized the house area's from the picture. He smirked as he walked thought the gates and up the drive way seeing a few cars, and some people just getting there. "Music House," he muttered to himself quietly as he looked around for the house he was supposed to be in.

{ I am trying to be fast since I have a friend coming over today and I don't really like to reply and go on the computer when im hanging out with people! sorry bout that! PS;; post in the future will be more nice and better lay out, just in a hurry like I said! x }
bringmetonight&alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 pm

{{Recap?}}
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:27 pm

elliot

{ тαɢѕ:. --- wнere?:. cαв ғeelιɴɢ?:. тιred plαce:. vloɢɢer υѕerɴαмe:. ellιoт@wαѕ@нere }

Elliot smiled. "Okay, well, we will see you later. We gotta go unpack." he said. and picked up their things. Sawyer let go of him as they walked away, waving as he did so. Elliot reached the Beauty house, and turned to Sawyer. "Here is where I leave you. Make friends- have fun!" he said, and before Sawyer could say anything, he kissed her forehead and picked up his things, running away. Elliot saw a sign pointing to the vloggers house, and opened the door, smiling. He quickly found himself a room, and closed the door, throwing his backpack full of his equipment for vlogging. He got out his camera, and started filming. "Elliot was here is in ZE HOUSE!" he said, throwing his hands up as he crashed on the bed. "Hey guys, Elliot was here is in da house! #Awesome." he said with a smile, and ran his hand through his hair. Elliot turned it off, and smiled, looking at the ceiling.

sawyer

{ тαɢѕ:. --- wнere?:. cαв ғeelιɴɢ?:. eхcιтed plαce:. вeαυтy υѕerɴαмe:. ѕιɴιѕтer ѕαwyer }

Sawyer followed her brother, and once he kissed her forehead, she tried to tell him goodbye but he left. She felt a little bad for leaving Ryan like that- but she picked up her things and walked into the house. It was beautiful, although she saw nobody else in there yet, so she guessed she was the first beauty there. Sawyer found the biggest room that had a medium sized ledge in the corner next to the roof, with a bed in it. "Cool." she said to herself, and plopped down her things under the ledge that was her bed. Sawyer climbed a ladder on the wall, and sat down it it. She got out her camera, and turned it on. "Hey guys! I just got here, and Elliot just left me like that. Anyways, on me next video Im going to teach you how to do a fredutch." she said, smiling. "By the way, a fredutch is a french braid across the back of your head, and then into a Dutch braid down the side." she said, showing them her ginger hair braided into what she called a 'fredutch'.
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

damon && pewds

Postby despairz » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:26 pm

DEEFIZZY

{ name. damon } { doing. laying down } { tagged. someone } { location. the vlogger house } { youtube name. deefizzy }

Damon blinked his eyes, seeing someone appear. "Oh... I am umm.. fine. Just.. the bed is a little.." He tried to stand up, but Damon being the clumsy little dwarf he is, slipped only once again. With a little hiss of frustration, he stood up on his feet, his fuzzy socks he had changed into, showing. He looked at the girl, "Sorry, was I being too loud? I'm a little clumsy..." He sighs, grabbing one of the bed posts to help himself stand, though his hand slid down. The vlogger sighs, reaching out a pale hand for the camera, though he pulled it back and opened a few drawers, stuffing some clothes in the wooden dresser, the smooth surface lined neatly with shirts. He looked back up at the girl, waiting for her to answer. "I'm Damon." He says, holding out a hand for a shake, standing up quickly.

PEWDIEPIE

{ name. felix } { doing. recording } { tagged. another gamer } { location. the gamer house } { youtube name. pewdiepie }

Felix heard her walk in, then walk out and act like she had just walked in, with a surprised tone. He opened a single eye with a smirk, "What are you doing here?" He asks, swinging his feet over the edge of the bed, standing up on feet that felt brand new. "I umm.. heard you walk in and out. You should really sneak around better... and if you wanted pictures, you could have asked." He says, a smile bleeding across his face. He didn't really pay much attention to her looks, after all, he wasn't looking for someone to like on the trip. If it happened, it happened, but he felt like this was a chance for him. For him to become bigger than he was. He scratched the back of his head, his blue eyes blinking around his room as he absorbed where he was again; miami, florida. It was a little too hot for Felix's liking, but he didn't mind. All he wanted to do at the moment was tell his viewers a little about how his trip was and stuff. With a slight sigh which was barely audible, he grabbed his two large suitcases, and put them on his bed to start unpacking.
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kristar, gamer

Postby susurri » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:59 am

_______✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
KRITAR
gender; female
age; 19
wearing; kristar t-shirt and jeans
mood; overjoyed
tagged; marcus

_______✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kris kept her joyous, gleaming eyes seared onto darecy, who was pouncing around every corner. kris wondered what life would be without her tiny puppy, whom she had only had for about a year. her mind flashed back to the time she first introduced darcey to her channel, and how much it had boosted kris. she thought for a moment, would i still be here without half of my subs? as they neared the kitchen, kris heard a voice and snapped her head around to see who it was. it was a boy with nice, smooth hair and a polite voice. kris already knew how shakily she'd speak and how bad she looked. she walked towards him though, and outstretched her hand. she tried to speak, but her breath couldn't catch up with her words. hi, i'm kris "brooks. kris brooks. my username is kristar.. and you look.. busy," she observed, flickering her gaze towards the opened cabinets and drawers. "and about you? uh.. also, how many subscribers do you have?" before she could finish the word 'subscribers', darcey tugged on her owner's red leash and kris came crashing down on the kitchen floor. kris gave darcey a look- no, more of a glare- and rolled her eyes. there were two things that kris had learned about darcey since she got her. one, she had good instincts, and two, she was in all an intelligent dog. "and this is darcey. she likes a lot of attention."kris said with a sigh. she realized she was still on the floor and dusted herself off, trying not to meet the boy's- she did not know his name yet- eyes.
susurri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 am

Kris
Gamer House Kitchen
Greeting Kris
Single

Marcus raised an eyebrow as her words came tumbling out. kristar... Oh! She was the girl that played humor games. He has seen a few of her videos, even subscribed. "Not busy, just snooping." There was a mischievous glint in his eyes as he shook her hand.
His gaze fell on the small dog running towards him and he bent down to pet it. "Marcus Flynn. I'm known as WarPotato, or Spud, whichever you like. Oh, um, right at 900,000 subs at the moment." He didn't like telling others his subscriber count, always afraid of having more than the other person and making them jealous, or not having as many and feeling like he's inferior. Of course, how others felt was not his problem. 'I didn't make you do anything, you chose to.' His mother used to always say.
Marcus didn't jump in surprise when Kris went crashing to the floor, enough jump scares in games had made him fairly immune. "Oh! Are you okay?" He asked in concern and held out his hand to help the girl back to her feet.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:51 am

~{{ Can't post today; will post tomorrow. Just giving my mates a heads up. ^^

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
          [̲̅i̲̅] am me, and there IS nothing you can do ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ it. but, deal with my totally RAD, ⓛⓐⓜⓔⓝⓔⓢⓢ ...
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bringmetonight&alive » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 am

{ Can someone post a recap, since a person just asked for one a few post before and I am kind of lost :s sorry if it seems annoying but sort of lost on whats going on right now. ! (: thanks }
bringmetonight&alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me