ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

Postby Speak » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:22 am

That would be amazing c: if maybe you could start on the form? If someone reserved the spot before you finish then you don't have to fill it c:}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♈Aries♈ » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:24 am

{I would've offered but it's just that I'm that freak who can't roleplay their opposite gender, aka I don't understand boys...}
♈Aries♈

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grim. » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:24 am

[ Yes sir! *salutes and runs away* ]

███ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ the kami to my shin ] ████
grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wherever » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 am

~Yusssss...I know I'm a girlie but I can make the last character if you'd like :3
wherever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 am

Well I think Halo Nova just started a form for it...}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:37 am

Daisy320 wrote:{I would've offered but it's just that I'm that freak who can't roleplay their opposite gender, aka I don't understand boys...}

((I don't blame you, i'm the exact same way.))

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grim. » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:20 pm

[ Being lazy today, it's started and other than history, personality, likes, dislikes and a few details to my form
    it's about done. On page six with Kevin's form. If you want me to change or add anything just let me know.
    ]

███ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ the kami to my shin ] ████
grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:26 pm

accepted but can you add their PC-102 tatto? Every experiment has one C: }}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grim. » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:38 pm

[ It's at the very end of his description, on the bottom of his left foot. ^_^ ]

grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Ah ok ^^ we can start *jumps for joy*

angela-christine-jacobs
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ|sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ|нoмe-ѕcнool|ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs

--Wincing as her alarm came to life with an awful beeping noise, Angela cringed away from the noise and pulled her head under the comforter hoping to dampen the noise, she hated getting up and leaving the soft comfort of her bed. Groaning after three minutes of continuos beeping Angela finally shoved her comforter off her bed, pushed the sleep button and was at last treated with blissful silence. Sitting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes Angela yawned and swung her legs off the bed and placed her feet on the cold floor. Shivering from the contact Angela opened her eyes and looked across her room to the mirror that hung from the opposite wall, pale skin, dyed black hair, and dark almost black irises staring back at her. This was the face that Phi-Corp had given her and something that she was always hiding from the rest of the world, except for here; in this house she and the other three experiments were safe from prying eyes. Taking a pair of jeans, a grey sweater, her secret charm and a large band-aid out of her drawer Angela made it to the bathroom first and began the first daily ritual that humans practiced-getting ready for the day.
-After she’d dressed Angela headed downstairs to eat breakfast, today was monday and the first day of their last school year. A day she was both dreading and…well mostly dreading, school was always a nightmare; being half alien gave her a strange appearance to begin with, powers that were only sometimes under her control and the other less notable difference between her and a human was that she already knew everything in the high school curriculum, in fact she probably could’ve given a university professor a run for his money, but she couldn’t afford to be put on display because Phi-Corp was always looking for them. Thinking about all of this Angela reached into one of the cupboards, producing a box of cereal and a bowl t put it in. Setting them both on the counter Angela moved to the fridge to grab the milk carton. Poring in both cereal and milk Angela quickly replaced the milk and cereal box away into their proper places. Once the kitchen was restored Angela picked up her bowl of somewhat soggy cereal, a spoon and headed for the small kitchen table. The money they had taken during their escape from Phi-Corp was stretched incredibly thin but it was enough to get by on, munching on her cereal Angela thought about the rules they had put forth in those first few days of their new found freedom. They were in place to protect them and for four years she had lived by them: she had never joined any school activities, made no friends at the school, and even purposely missed four questions on every test. Nothing about Angela stuck out from the crowd and she liked it that way.
-Glancing at the clock Angela swallowed her last bite of cereal and placed her bowl in the sink. Angela biked to school so she usually left quite early in the morning. Looking at the coat rack Angela noticed her hat hanging by her jacket, biting her lip she slowly raised her hand and focused on the hat-focused on the hat, pulling at it, willing it to float from the coat rack to her outstretched hand. Nothing moved. Sighing Angela walked over and took her hat off the rack the old fashioned way and nearly walked out the door before she stopped. Feeling her pocket Angela was amazed at her forgetfulness; she'd nearly walked out without her contacts in! Moving swiftly into the downstairs bathroom Angela stared at herself -freak- was her first thought, the large black eyes made her seem like some soulless creature, or maybe it was the emptiness behind them. Unscrewing the first white cap off the container Angela, with surgeon like precision and confidence, inserted the blue circle into her eye. Blinking Angela felt it slide into place and almost magically her black eyes turned into a murky blue, true it wasn't very convincing but it was better than the truth. Slipping the contact case back in her pocket Angela exited the bathroom and once again headed for the door, putting her hat in her backpack Angela slipped into her black runners and her plain grey jacket before walking out the door with everything she thought she needed.
-Grabbing her bike Angela kicked up the stand and took off down the road, passing by fields of wheat and small patches of trees Angela felt free, this is what she had craved for in her small room, wide open spaces with no walls and no constant monitoring by men and women in white lab coats. As she entered the town Angela looked at all the houses and shops that lined the streets, she wished she'd born into a different life, a normal life with two parents and maybe even a sibling. Finally reaching the brown brick building that was her school Angela got off her bike and walked it over to the bike rack, knowing that the buses would soon be arriving at the front Angela quickly locked her bike with the chain and moved into the school hoping to beat the rush of students that would soon flood the halls.

bryan-lockwood
ᴍᴀʟᴇ|sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ|нoмe-вυѕ ѕтop|ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs

--Sleep...glorious sleep. Bryan had been missing that apparently and on the morning of the first day of school his body was trying to catch up on it. He had begun to wonder when the news came on...that was strange. He hadn't been even thinking about the news, unconsciously shifting in bed Bryan knocked a large book off the end of his bed and with that large ku-thunk he was awake. Sitting up slowly he flinched at the noise as yet another one of his books made as it slid from its position on the edge of the bed to the floor. Rubbing his eyes, trying to get the sleep out of them, Bryan glanced at the clock and froze. S*** he was late! Last night he'd been reading yet another novel of mystery and the human condition and maybe he hadn’t exactly gone to be at the right time, he’d finally given up reading when the bulb of his bedside table lamp had gone out, that was when he went to bed…around one or two in the morning. Slamming his hand down on the snooze button, Bryan scrambled out of bed and stumbled towards his closet. Today was not a day to be late. Slipping into a pair of his cleaner jeans and a warm sweatshirt Bryan was also trying to tame the mop on top of his head. Snatching his shoes off the floor Bryan felt like a moron as he hopped from one foot to the other trying to stuff his feet into his shoes a task that was becoming more and more frustrating by the second. Finally succeeding Bryan didn't stop to celebrate his glorious victory; there were bigger fish to fry. Thumping down the stairs Bryan snagged his watch, coat and back pack then in a flash, was gone.
-Even though he probably could've walked Bryan still took the 'cheese wagon' to school, it was a nice place to socialize and sometimes during the winter it broke down, giving him an excuse to be an hour or so late. This was the first day though, he needed to make a good impresion on the teachers, it wasn't that he was a teachers pet or anyhting. No, nothing like that, it was just better to start off on the right foot on your last year of school. Bryan knew what he wanted out of life, he knew he didn't want to be stuck in this town working for PhiCorp. He wanted to get out of this town, get into a university and hopefully one day get into a law firm.
-Sitting down on a bench Bryan looked around at all the other students who all seemed half-dead, the pains of the first day back at school. Seeing the bus turn the corner Bryan looked around and wondered if anyone was gonna miss it; there was always that one kid who ran like mad to get to the bus and got there just as it drove off. Chuckling under his breath Bryan was just glad that it wasn't him.

Ok....I normally don't write this much....don't worry I only expect six lines, you don't have to write this much, but you can if you want to c;}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me