⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // closed/pm owner

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✧ ━ ❝ Ali || eight

Postby . nash . » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:50 pm

── ( ) lya ose
    ──────── ( deep down, you know you weren't built for fighting, but you are prepared to try!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ ali 26||120 female a hybrid civilian location : her plant shop tagged : bailey mentions : -- ]

xxxali's eyes narrowed on the dirty fingers that bailey brought out of the soil. an almost mother 'don't you dare think about it!' look appearing her lips, but the smile one her lips blew the stern look she was going for. "you wouldn't!" she gasped out, getting herself ready to jerk away if he came at her with his dirty fingers. she watched him carefully as he grabbed for the rag instead of putting them on her; glad that she didn't have to worry about changing. of course...she wouldn't have minded it honestly. the hybrid was confused on why the werewolf eyes lingered, why he didn't step back after grabbing the rag but was pleasantly surprised with the press of warm lips to her own. the female responded almost immediately, one of her own hand coming to rest on the side of his neck before the other was pulling away. alya had to stop herself from chasing his lips, ducking her head instead; tongue darting over her lip as she let out a breath. dear god, kissing him was better than she though and this one wasn't even technically that long. she had to shake the fog that fall over her brain; looking back up at the male with a smile on her face; hoping to convey the kiss was a welcomed thing. "only four days a week? i think you might need a little more help than that. but it's a start." she commented back, scrunching her face in an a challenging way. "beside, what do you have planned for the other days of the week?" she asked curiously, and probably predictably.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bailey: nine

Postby moonkin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:21 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxwerewolf. north side nighthawks. leader. tags. alya
      A smile couldn't help but make itself at home upon Bailey's lips as he watched her gently; his position never breaking the closeness between them. He had taken the kiss was a good thing when Ali had seemed a bit flustered by the sudden action. If truth be told, he was too, but a boyish grin masked the racing of his heart and scrambling of his mind. "Don't be so mean, Ali." He practically whined in play, his voice soft like a childs would be. When she had asked exactly what Bailey had expected, the werewolf's grin couldn't be any more smug. "To have you over at my place, obviously." No 'lessons' had to be taught on the weekends, continuing on with the schooling tease they were joking about. Now that he had dipped his interest into the warmth that Alya's lips provided and gave him, it was all the male could think about. Fear and anxiety being tossed out the window. Bailey didn't stop himself from tilting his head down again to kiss her, moving into it more to trail it out longer than any they had shared before. Instead of one hand setting beside Ali, the other joined on the opposite side so they could continue more comfortably. He only hoped and prayed that customers didn't decide this was such a time to buy flowers or he'd be one embarrassed but pouty werewolf.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tripping in the world can be dangerous // 002

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 pm

° SHILOH °

┏--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┒
" i am all yours "

vamp // male // serpent

location ; --
tagged ; hunter
mentioned ; --

" willingly damned "
┗--------------- ⊰ ↠ ⊱ ---------------┙
    Shiloh had found himself wondering into the closest grocery store to his apartment block. He always preferred fresh blood, most blood drinkers did, but in the middle of the day it was a bit difficult to find someone willing to let him have a drink from them. He couldn't blame them, it did seem more like a night time event; something to happen in the corner's of poorly lit clubs filled with strobe lights or dingy bars where no one would bat an eye at anything. There had always been willing participants as long as he'd been alive, but back when he'd first been turned, it had been a lot harder to find one than it was today. So a lot of his 'youth' had been spent as maybe not the best person, but any vamp born earlier than the last four decades or so couldn't really claim they'd done any different.

Right now he had a straw in his mouth which led down to a blood filled bottle that he'd purchased. Another three were clutched between his hands as he struggled to not drop all of them, stubbornly refusing to rearrange them into a more manageable position because honestly this was just his life now; juggling far too many things at once and if he dropped any of them, blood was going to spill all over the streets. He was used to it. Shiloh was turning a corner, glasses starting to slip down his nose and no free hand to push them back up, when he spotted a newly-familiar face. Ah, just who he'd been looking for. "Mind giving an old man a hand?" He rasped, humor threading through his words as he came within ear - and eye - shot of the young vampire.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 am

Briar Havens

werewolf//serpent//elite//tags: ainsley

"Stupid moves. My specialty." Her tone was no longer playful. Instead, aggravation dripped from her words. Nothing rare though. She had mood swings quite often. Really, it was only a matter of time. With her mood changed, her steps became less peppy. They became quieter and more controlled. In this process, Briar took a step away from Ainsley, putting more distance between the two, but not enough that conversation would be awkward. Despite this, the werewolf made no further action to speak. She just kept her head forward and focused on what her senses could pick up. The Alleyway smelled different, so she guessed that she hadn't been down this way before. Her eyes occasionally glanced around in a bored fashion. The sound of rats and alley cats passed her ears every once in a while too. By the amount of time they had been walking, they had to be nearing their destination, right? Briar could feel herself become more and more fidgety and that only made her more aggravated.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Ali || nine

Postby . nash . » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:44 am

── ( ) lya ose
    ──────── ( deep down, you know you weren't built for fighting, but you are prepared to try!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ ali 26||120 female a hybrid civilian location : her plant shop tagged : bailey mentions : -- ]

xxxthe blonde didn't know where this sudden change of attitude was coming from, or if it was really that sudden at all? there was a conflict in her own mind that she didn't want to entertain; with the fact he stated early that he wanted to be just to protect her from other the serpents, she, in a way, thought that this was his last ditch way to convince her to let him stay cause it would make him feel better than leaving her helpless. not the ali was helpless, she wasn't built for fighting but she would try, she knew some things. of course, in her heart, she knew it wasn't true. that bailey was doing this of his own free will, not from guilt so she wasn't about to let herself sour the mood. "oh, i'm sorry to hurt your feelings." she returned, frowning playfully. the hybrid thinks she could get used to this; bailey being around more than usual and maybe the kisses being a big perk too. "you think i want to come over?" she teased, though the smile on her lips showed that she was quite excited that the prospect of actually being allowed over to his house. it was another thing ali never figured she'd get to do. it wasn't like she minded that too much, though she was curious to see how the wolf lived. the female hummed happily as her thoughts were whisked away as the male kissed her again. it was dizzying how quick the kiss was able to wipe away any thought she was once having, ali didn't find herself minding to much. the hybrid brought her other arm up to the male's shoulders and loosely laced her fingers together behind his head. it would be that the bell would chime a couple of moments later, making the blonde break the kiss and sucking in a deep breath. "i should go see what they need." she said after a few moments of just studying his face. she hoped that this didn't break whatever spell they were under. the girl gently moved his arm and walked around the male with a small pouty smile on her lips. costumers always had the worst timing. the girl shook it off though, grinning bright as she helped the customer pick a 'first time owner' plant. ali couldn't help the fact she kept glancing around to make sure bailey hadn't disappeared on her like this was some sort of dream.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 am

Angelica Helsing

human//nighthawk//infiltrator//tags: cassandra

The bed shifted and the warmth beside Angelica faded too quickly for her liking. She grumbled, half awake, and forced herself to open her eyes which she immediately regretted because it was then that her company decided to pull the curtains back. Immediately dove under the covers, trying both to stay warm and hide from the light. As the humans eyes slowly but surely adjusted, the sound of rummaging met her ears. She forgot that Cassandra got up early. Suddenly the vampire's words reached her and she groaned in response. Pushing the covers back, Angelica sat up and laid her eyes on the other female's figure. A small, tired smile appeared on Angel's lips as she got up and dressed herself. Her outfit was much less formal than Cassandra's: a plain, tight, black grey shirt, black leggings, and a jean jacket. She was surprised that she was able to find them all so easily. Despite her luck with her clothes, the odds were not in her favor when it came to the pounding headache that haunted her. Last night was probably the most she had ever drank, but she needed to numb herself after everything that had happened. Unfortunately, know that she was more or less sober, it came flooding back to her. The boardwalk. Ugh, she was now regretting ever taking up her mission. Angelica wished she could have done something to stop them, but if she acted against them, they would have for sure know that she was a spy. It had been the reason she needed this... fun night with Cassandra. To get her mind off everything. Well, that and the facts that she really liked the vampire. She would never tell her that though. The female already had too much power over her after she accidently spilled her secret about being a spy.

The preoccupied comment caused her cheeks to turn a shade darker however she quickly regained her composure. Yes, it wasn't the first time she had "hung out" with Cassandra, but it still made her shy about it. "Maybe later. I'm still a bit groggy. Maldito dolor de cabeza..." Her last words were more to herself than to the vampire. Despite her reply, Angel's stomach retorted with a large growl. With a sigh, she shakily got up and did her best to ignore the fact that with every step, it felt like someone was hitting her head with a hammer. Looking at the stove, curiosity half peaked, she was greeted by the sight of French toast and scrambled eggs. Angelica was surprised she hadn't smelled before; it smell delicious! Grabbing a plate, she loaded it up and then made her way to where her company was. The human sat on the opposite side of the sofa. Angel was usually very affectionate and cuddly in the morning, but she doubted that Cassandra would appreciate it so she kept a respectable distance. Suddenly, the question if the vampire needed any blood or not crossed her mind. Instinctively, she raised her hand to her neck to feel for bite marks. As far as she felt, nothing. The girl felt strangely relieved and still concerned. Looking at Cassandra, she quietly said, "If you need blood I would be willing to give up some." Silently in her mind she prayed that the other female would decline. She wasn't sure why she had said something in the first place, but it just felt like the nice thing to do. Angel stayed quiet as she waited for the other's answer.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b: post ten / a: post six / j: post seven

Postby moonkin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:05 am

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxwerewolf. north side nighthawks. leader. tags. alya
      He relished in the moment within their shared kiss, leaning into Alya and her hold on him. The werewolf's senses had been momentarily distracted by it enough to not notice the scent of someoone approaching. The bell even dull in his ears until Ali pulled away. His eyes blinked open to look at her, hoping she wasn't about to move from him but that was such a silly thought. She had to, it was her job and one that kept her on her feet. He couldn't keep her from it just because he wanted to stay the way they were. Bailey reluctantly let her move from him, turning to watch her leave the back of the shop. His green eyes trailing over her form as her back was turned, briefly glancing toward the customer when they talked. The werewolf leaned back against the table and finished wiping his hands off, one finger at a time. His attention turned to the two dogs that were settled near. Not for any reason, just in silent thought as he waited for Alya's return. The smock was removed from his torso and folded in half, laid upon the clothed table.

His eyes couldn't resist their trail back to the woman, watching her mingle with the customer. Bailey wandering his way across the room to stand in the door way between the two rooms, his shoulder leaning against the frame. He wouldn't lie and say he wasn't excited about sleeping over here. He was, and ideas of what they could do wouldn't stop lingering in his thoughts. Maybe even wanting to stay more than what he had proposed. It was out of protection for her but that was out of care and it really wasn't the entire reason. He longed for more than just a couple of minutes with her, more than a couple hours or days. Whether she realized that or not, Bailey couldn't tell. He wouldn't be able to tell unless she said so. Realizing he had been staring for far too long, Bailey let his gaze drift down to trail along the outlining of the wolf tattoo on his left forearm. White eyes of the wolf staring back at him with emptiness, it's maw drew in a way that it seemed like it knew things you didn't. It almost made it unbearable to look at.

𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxvampire. south side serpents. member. tags. briar
      Now it was his turn to be amused. Briar's mood seemed to have changed quickly and it was funny to the vampire as a chuckle came from him. "Ah, wolfy. Did someone get their feelings hurt?" He teased. Once again glancing at her from the corner of his eyes. Quite amused that he had turned his own game back on her. If she had noticed, they weren't in a spot she recognized and that's exactly what he had planned. Ainsley had been leading her along paths that were unknown but also using that to throw her off and more likely leading them in circles during the conversational distracting. With this, the vampire stopped walking and waited for Briar to do the same. "Did you think I'd lead you to anywhere in particular? Give away my hidings?" His voice was stern then but managed his calm tone. An amused smile laid on his lips, only one of his fangs in view. How foolish and gullible this werewolf was.

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙
    xxhuman. stonewood PD. homicide detective. tags. dahlia
      The detective stepped out from the building and headed down the sidewalk to his left. Hands drifting to settle in his jacket pockets. A walk to his car wasn't that far but neither was the coffee shop. Driving there would be a waste when he could stretch his legs before another bout of long hours that awaited him back at his desk, staring at a piece of paper until his eyes crossed. It took, maybe, five minutes from the station to the cafe. Javier walking in and going straight for the cashier. He mostly seemed oblivious to the goings on around him but it was more or less a trap so no one would expect that he could and would arrest them, take them along on his walk back to the station. A black coffee was ordered and in his wait, Javi turned slightly to lean on the counter, his weight on the elbow that was propped on the edge. Dark eyes trailed over the room behind orange sunglasses, not really looking for anyone or anything specific. Here you go, sir. The voice of the woman behind the cash register snapped him back. Javier muttered a thank you and handed her money in return, telling her to keep the change. He turned fully then and brought the paper cup to his lips, sipping at the dark warmth that resided and steamed within his hold. It warmed his throat as it slid down to his stomach, warming his core as well and waking him from his work exhaustion.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:48 am

KUJO LINDSTROM
───────[ the aggressive hybrid ]───────

╒═════════╕
x. kujore "kujo"
x. twenty-five
x. hybrid nighthawk
x. bisex/rom
x. single, crushin'
x. no current job

╘═════════╛
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    location; his apartment xx tags/mentioned; nixx

The hybrid smiled proudly, accomplished for his deed. No blush or shame was present in any bone in his body. "I've got a lot of secrets. You'll just have to stick around to find them out." Kujo teased, getting closer to the vamps face and smirking to reveal a fang-like canine and making a biting motion with a wink. The blonde leaned forward and ghosted his lips near the others, placing his hands on the dark-haired boy's waist. Kujore looked down at his lips as if he was gonna kiss him, but instead pushed the boy softly to the side and took his seat on the couch. "Oops." He winked at Nixx and ran his tongue over his canine.
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:24 am

ICARUS LEFEVRE
───────[ the civilian photographer ]───────

╒═════════╕
x. icarus "iggy"
x. twenty-four
x. human civilian
x. bisex/rom
x. single, crushin'
x. photographer

╘═════════╛
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    location; walking down the sidewalk xx tags/mentioned; callum

Icarus' breath hitched when Callum said the number fifty and added stories high after it. He gulped roughly, trying to calm himself down. "Y-yeah. That works." The human stuttered slightly and hoped that his soft voice would make it not as noticeable. Iggy tried to think of happier things to think about while up that high, like the skyline and the clouds and Cal. "What would you rather do?" The dark-haired boy questioned. He looked to the left up at the taller hybrid. The sun shone through his hair and made it appear lighter than it was. His skin was tinted a honey color because of the warm rays, and the glimpse that the human could get of his eyes was stunning. The human felt as if he was staring for too long and took the chance to look away with a blush.
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we were born to lose // 005

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:01 am

° CALLUM °

┏--------------- ⊰ ☘ ⊱ ---------------┒
"swans are beautiful creatures"

hyrbid // male // nighthawk

location ; --
tags ; icarus
mentions ; --

"with really ugly temperaments"
┗--------------- ⊰ ☘ ⊱ ---------------┙
    Callum only barely resisted the smile that threatened to pull on his lips at the hitch in Icarus' voice. He wasn't sure what part of what he'd said had caused the reaction, but he intended to find out. He wanted to see how far he could push this before the human might push back. He changed his footing, placing a hand on Iggy's arm lightly to turn the other man towards their new destination. At the question, he turned to look down at Icarus with his whiskey-and-lime eyes. "I think it's a bit early for any of my usual haunts," he sighed, "But exploring rooftops with you sounds ideal right now."

It really did. There were few places he preferred to be lately than around this particular, intriguing human. He'd struggled for a while to figure out what it was about Icarus that drew him in, but he was starting to think he was getting it. He just wanted to give this boy more than he had, wanted to show him the sort of things that maybe he didn't think were for him to try. He didn't want to assume he knew everything there was to know about Iggy, he wasn't naive, but he did have a feeling that his dark haired companion didn't have too many thrills in his life. And maybe, Callum just wanted to give him a few. He was still having trouble figuring out why he cared so much, but that was a question for another time.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me