BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby despairz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:49 pm

[ i'll post tomorrow. going to bed. its almost midnight and i have school tmr. ]
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:50 pm

° ŔŐŐĶĨĔ °

~ Rookie saw how good her brother was with people; more like friends in Ryan's eyes and mind. She took a glimpse at everyone who was around and saw Sawyer give a smile and gave a friendly smile back. She nodded her head over at the houses wondering which one could be hers and her brothers. She tapped her cheek then noticed the boy who stood their arkwardly. She tilted he head at everyone trying to get a feel o look on who they were. She observe people a lot how they reacted an how they were like. Rookie wiggled her finger giving a slight wave over to the boy. She shook her head slightly and said trying to speak up since she was so quiet barely anyone could hear her. "I don't get in my twins videos much... I could do the tech thou and anything else really. I was um... actually planning to get a few pics of you know.. everyone who was here and everything. I wanted to um... video tape every moment here... to like memories and the account of my twins and I. If you all are okay with that..... I mean I don't want to intrude on any of your work. Sorry." She was turning a bit red from talking so long and didn't know if it was alright. She slapped her forehead lightly an looked up at Ryan in a pleading look to say something. She folded her fingers together an put her hands by her chin exchanging looks at everyone then at the ground while holding the stuff.

Rookie saw the guy leave an wondered why, she followed seeing her brother and her was going to be in this sections of the houses. She carried all their bags as she crept in not wanting to get notice by anyone especially since she was following the guy who left rather quickly and curiosity gotten to her. She climbed up the stairs gazing at the sought as her deep violet hair hung over half of her face. She snooped around and saw the the rooms. They were pretty and nice she liked them. She peer her head into the room the guy was inn to see if she could put her twins bags in their. She huffed and tip toed in their not want to be notice but knew she would. She gasped and raised a foot as he fell off the bed. She looked wide eyed wanting to run out like a maniac. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing can out except. "Uh. I m sorry! So sorry are you okay?" She spoke quickly and softly still standing where she was as the bagswere flopped on the top be knowing her twin would sleep up their

•´¯`•» Γყმῆ «•´¯`•

- Ryan laughed and as Elliot nudge him and when he gav the fist pump back he made a explosion. He nodded hi hea and continued with the conversation. "Yeah, that would be awesome man. What o you say Rookie?" He took a looked saw she said all o that in one mouth full. He laughed slightly and rubble he shoulder giving a nkd and saying. "Rookie your fine." He then saw her in off because of her shyness. He ran his fingers throw his black shaggy hair an gave a half smile. "Sorry peeps." He stated friendly and then shove his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels and continued. "Rookie is veryclos to being mute. She rarely an I mean rarely speaks." He sliced a straight hand waving saying this. "Yehso she gets really embarrassed an feels like she amhas to say sorry all the time." He said pliteky ad the shrugged joking the conversation about her off. "She just needs to learn to be talkative and have fun for once and let life not pass her by. This vacation will help her do this." He stated proudly and confidently.

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
          [̲̅i̲̅] am me, and there IS nothing you can do ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ it. but, deal with my totally RAD, ⓛⓐⓜⓔⓝⓔⓢⓢ ...
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream, » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:39 pm

sorr i haven't posted :c
could someone please tell me how and where to start? c: thanks! ))
dream,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby `kosmic » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:24 pm

froslass wrote:
                ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ HARTLEY MERRINGTON ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                twenty-twox x x x the singer "hartdoesthesingingthing"x x x x tagged; shawna
      living in florida, it was only a two hour car trip to get where he needed to be. on the way he'd sang along to the radio nonstop, and he'd taken a small recording break near the middle of it, so it was around four hours that the trip actually took time to complete in. his recording break had consisted of him in the parked car jamming out to various songs, and then concluding with a note of what was going to be happening with his time for the next while with the trip and such. he specified the dates and how videos wouldn't be up quite as fast because he would be out 'having a life' during that time or something. his fans knew he was sarcastic in those things, luckily; it might be a little offensive if they didn't know that.

when he finally came to park on the property, he whistled to himself as he stepped out of his car, slipping the keys into his pocket while doing so. with that he rounded the car to the trunk, popping it open and grabbing his suitcase before closing it again. you'd think someone with plenty of subscribers and an excellent wage would have a better car, but he had a clunker. he loved it to death, though. he was about to head off to which house he knew was the music one but suddenly his eyes rested on someone walking towards what he assumed was a different house and he was walking over to her, hoping he wasn't interrupting her quest for the house, and stopped right in front of her path. miss shawna hession was the girl's name: the one youtuber he seemed to adore for so long because of her bond with horses. he'd ridden horses a lot when he was younger, but after being kicked off one and breaking three ribs and his left arm, he didn't trust them anymore. he loved watching shawna's videos, though, as she seemed to have such an amazing way with the equines.

"shawna, hi," he said simply, not knowing quite how to begin the conversation. "i like your videos." god, that was really stupid of him.. he cringed inwardly at his words, but straightened up and winked. "i'm, uh, hartley merrington." he smiled warmly, trying to make up for his petty, sheepish mistakes.

[ amelia's open. uwu ]

________SHAWNA HESSION
      female ♦ 20 ♦ montage ♦ single - no crush ♦ tagged;; hartley merrington

shawna yawned a little as she walked toward the montage house, taking a glance at the music house that happened to me next door. "oh," she said, stopping in the tracks when she was cut off by a male that stepped in front of her. she raised an eyebrow at him, confused for a short moment. "um, hi.." she said awkwardly. she pressed her red lips together at the mention of him enjoying her videos. "oh! thanks," she said, her mood brightening up, as well as her cheeks. her cheeks had managed to turn a shade of soft red. when he winked, it caused shawna to blush even more. she nodded a little, "hi... yeah. you obviously already know who I am," she laughed awkwardly, she offered a sweet smile as well. "and you know what, I think I might have seen your videos. harli may have showed me you once or twice," she said, recognizing him. she remembered when harli had dragged her to her lap top, telling her that she just had to come and see this super cute guy on youtube that sung, and had happened to like shawna's video. she had just simply rolled her eyes in reply to her overexcited friend. she couldn't help but smile wider and let a faint giggle escape past her soft lips at the ridiculous memory.

[[ @dreamcatcher2002; tis' fine! c: everybody is just arriving to the property and getting settled. c:
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

peach trees and apple pie ;

Postby otaku, » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:40 pm

▂▂▂ ▂▂▂

did mention.

okay, lets just start
with the basic's. i'm desiree faith wang, my first
name is pronounced, dez-a-ray, so it's much, much
easier for people who can't understand or know my name.
the term of 'desiree', is to the meaning of, 'much desired'
in french. and ofcourse, i am french my self. alight, lets go to
my middle name, faith. faith was something my parents put
together because it mellowed perfectly with it. nothing to do
with any relatives or any thing, it's just, mashed together
like mashed potatoes and pie. see? when we put something so
good, it'll create the sweetest thing. wang is my sur-name,
given to me from my father, of-course. and, that's about it really.
i sing for my family, which was what brought me to youtube in
the first place. it was a joke at first but putting up videos up
is becoming natural habit.

seventeen; female; straight; single;

parents ⇉ maybel & eric wang.
siblings ⇉ anabella, sofia & dustin wang.
housethe place
phone ⇉ iphone five. the color white.
carnothing fancy
best friend(s) ⇉ ---
petsfavorite song ⇉ natures feels.
crush ⇉ nobody.
famous for ⇉ singing.

that am childish?

▂▂▂ ▂▂▂

form ⓒ me
character ⓒ me
pictures ⓒ rightful owners
do not steal ⓒ i will find you.
otaku,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:31 am

posting when I get home; going to get my g'day present. post will go here
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cooper. » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:05 am

imma post sometime today, my males on page 4
    this life is so simple yet so complicated...
    that it makes people want to leave this earth.
    with their bodies as our only remainder and our
    memories a broken mirror of the past.

i know you don't remember... but this,
    this place, this riverbank, this broken memory.
    this is one of the pieces of you that you miss.
    this is my broken bliss.

your name is etched into me.
    i am your walking tribute.
    a walking scrapbook if you please,
    filled with broken memories.

i will always be,
    remembering you.
    remembering cooper.

ask.fm . [url]cwhr[/url] . [url]forms[/url] .
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream, » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:25 am

dreamcatcher2002 wrote:sorr i haven't posted :c
could someone please tell me how and where to start? c: thanks! ))
dream,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kristar, gamer

Postby susurri » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:52 am

_______✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
KRITAR
gender; female
age; 19
wearing; kristar t-shirt and jeans
mood; overjoyed

_______✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kris looked out of the window of the small, black car that her parents had rented her. shyness kept her head down and her mouth closed, and she turned on her phone. at her home, she was the weird one- the nerd, perhaps. she didn't text, but she coded and played games. on the dimly lit screen shone a yellow bird flying through pipes, and the title 'flappy bird'. kris clicked the start button and bit her tongue, her thumbs working quickly and noisily. the abruptly jolted, causing kris to fall backwards into her seat. "crap.." she muttered. blinking furiously, kris realized that she and the driver had arrived at the gamer's house. forgetting about the game kris's eyes lit up and she powered her phone down. she had ridden all the way here thinking it would be the first day of the rest of her life. would it be? would she had loads of subscribers compared to everyone, or little any at all? the girl slowly opened her door and felt warmth soar through her as thoughts clouded every single part and corner of her mind. taking her bags from the driver she muttered some or other, not meeting his eyes. then she turned and ran in the house, memorizing the scent, the look, the feel. kris half-ran, half-stumbled into an open ladies room and brushed her hair away. quickly gazing around the room, she hopped onto her bed, not bothering to setup her equipment or lock the door first. she rummaged through her bags and felt her camera she had bought especially for this day. holding it backwards, kris felt for and button on the front. "hey stars! i'm in.. drumroll.. florida! don't worry, though, i'll still do gaming videos too!" she went on until she thought she was finished, and closed off with her signature 'bye stars'. she crept over to one side of her bed to put up her camera and get out her dog, darcey. "hey darcey! who's a good doggy, you are!" kris got a leash and attached it to darcey's collar, so small it looked as if it could almost be a human bracelet. she opened her door and entered the kitchen, exploring the house.
susurri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:25 am

Kris
Gamer House Kitchen
Greeting Kris
Single

Marcus walked through the house quietly, taking in different sights to remind him which way went where. Throughout the tour, he ran into a couple groups of people. He slipped around them with a polite, "Excuse me," not wanting to interrupt their conversation. The warm breezes of Florida blew through the living room, coming in from the open sliding doors leading out to the back of the house. There was a hint of orange on the breeze and he smirked in his mind at the stereotype.
Marcus walked into the empty kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the well stocked fridge. Letting his curious side out, he opened a few of the cabinets to find them full as well. At least we won't starve. He thought as he leaned against the counter, taking a sip of the water.
He looked over as he heard the tapping of paws against the floor. A dog appear first, then its owner walked in a second later. She had brown hair and looked a little nervous. Well, everyone here looked nervous. He found it funny that they were all famous youtubers, meaning hundreds of people knew them already, but were still anxious about meeting people.
"Hey." He said in a polite, greeting tone.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?