ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:52 pm

𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
Blade Agent /\ 26 /\ Tags: Everyone at HQ

-going to wait for ford-

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈
Werewolf /\ 22 /\ Loner /\ Tags: Addali

As the girl came over to him, Scott moved a few steps back and sat down again, calmly, just to give her some space. He still had a guilty expression, even after she called him handsome again. He was nervous. There was no way to know how she would react, so he had to be ready to bolt if things took a turn for the worst. Luckily, the gun was still with the rest of her stuff, so he would at least have a head start if she decided to go and grab it.

As she started examining what she wrote, he prepared for the worst. His gaze shifted from his scribbles to her as she figured out out each letter. It didn't seem to click right away. It seemed as if she thought that he just knew a few tricks, which wasn't the case. When she started to doubt he wasn't normal, he tapped his name a few times with one paw, but he knew the message wasn't quite getting across. She even tried to convince herself he was normal, and he couldn't help but let out a small groan. How to get her to figure out he wasn't normal? It was tricky because he didn't want to just shift. Not only would it probably freak her out, but he wasn't as fast if he needed to make a getaway. He had to figure out a different way.

He could run to his cabin and grab something. He had a few mythology books that he could bring that would probably get his point across. Te only problem was that his cabin was still a few miles away. By the time he got back, the girl might be gone. Maybe he could spell another word out instead. Werewolf was too long of a word for him to spell out, considering that it took him a few minutes just to spell his name and it was barely legible. Scott thought for a moment before it hit him. Another word for werewolf was lycan. Surely she'd be able to figure out he was a werewolf if she read that. He stood up and moved slowly to where he could write out the word. She was much closer to him now, so he had to be more conscious about how he moved around her. He didn't want to make her think he was doing something threatening. When he was just a bit behind his name, he started scratching and pawing the word "Lycan" into the ground. When he was done, just like last time, he sat behind the word with the same guilty expression. He was sure he'd get it this time.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:25 am

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Scott ---> Relationship: None

As she sat contemplating, Addali vaguely noticed the wolf staring at her. Things were whirring around in her head yet she ignored most of the thoughts. As the wolf began to move again, Addali turned her attention to him, watching as he tapped his paw upon the scribbled name, causing her brows to furrow further in thought.

She sighed in frustration at herself and adjusted her weight slightly, the ground causing slight discomfort to her rear pelvis and tailbone. She watched as the wolf then began his scribbling once more, leaning over to watch what he was doing. When he was finished, the word caused her skin to crawl, "Ly...lycan?" She asked herself as she looked to meet the wolf's eyes.

What did this mean? Did it mean that he himself was a lycan or that he was owned by a lycan? No. If he were owned by a lycan, he would have attacked her much sooner. She had heard stories from her brother about this kind of creature and she found them mystical and mysterious whereas her brother thought that they were evil and must be killed.

At that thought, she immediately got onto her knees, scooting closer to him as she narrowed her eyes slightly, "Prove it." She said, placing her hands upon her thighs, "If you are a lycan, then you can shift, right?" She asked, turning her eyes across the beast's beautiful fur, "I promise I won't hurt you. I am the least of your worries." She said, taking a chance and reaching forward to touch the wolf's fur, capturing her lip as anticipation gripped her being. When her hand gently laid upon his shoulder, she savored the feeling of the soft fur between her fingers before pulling her hand back, looking back to him with a smile, "I couldn't help myself."
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:36 am

Adrian D'Arc
The crunch of gravel woke him up, barely thirty minutes from when his head had first hit his pillow.
With a groan, the young commander lifted himself from his bed and moved the window, shoving back the curtain and peering futilely out into the darkness. He was exhausted. He could barely see to start with.
When the shot went off, seconds later, he was already scrambling down the stairs on unsteady legs, falling over and hitting his head hard on the wall halfway down.

Theodore Ford
He just grinned and made a finger gun gesture, winking at the new arrival completely unabashed. "You got it."
He raised a hand, counting off the list on his fingers.
"Kat, the boss and Ali get attacked by some werewolf chick who's got far too good an aim for my comfort, some other werewolf turns up and rescues her just when we think we have her cornered, some OTHER werewolf turns and up tries to kill me, probably took out Jin while she was at it, and oh, yeah, Kat and D'Arc got attacked again by an entire horde of the damn things just now. I turn up, fire off a couple of shots and they all go running, of course." He coughed self-importantly, avoiding Kat's gaze. "And we all eventually end up back here. Do you want the list of our fallen family members alphabetized or just straight off of the top of my head? 'Cause seriously, doll, I can do both."

NPCs/Col Freeman and Loey Rodriguez
"Sounds like that Adrian D'Arc of yours is a real mother hen. If I fussed over my boys like he fusses over you, oh, I'd never get anything done." Loey looked up, smirking at his own half-joke and gesturing vaguely towards Theo. "But seriously, boy, take off the damn jacket before you do get a cold. Missy here is right. Jasper's real freaking cold-"
He fell silent with a sudden yelp, rubbing his leg with a grimace.
Having quickly pulled his leg back before any of the Blades could notice, Collin closed his laptop, folding his hands over the top and sighing. A picture of innocence.
"Really, Loey. Get a grip. This isn't -" he threw a cautious glance at Rose - "a joking matter. Do not disrespect the commander that way, okay, "buddy"?"

Blair
The fighter looked up sharply, a wide grin having suddenly appeared on her face.
"Oh! Sure, you got it!" She nodded directly to the newcomer, already beginning to shirt her weight onto her legs. "And hey, you did say anybody, Adam. No valid argument this time."
Blair grinned.
"But seriously, I'll keep her safe."
She wasn't sure whether the last part was directed towards the female's brother or her new alpha, but the nineteen year old was already out of her seat and moving towards the door, looking over her shoulder at the rest of her pack as she hurried from the room.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:51 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Werewolf Pup / Tags: Emmy /

" You were limping coming in here... are you hurt? " She asked. Of course, Alyssa already knew she was hurt.
But she felt it was better to just ask instead of inferring.
This was the second pack member she had met and Jason had told her a little about Emmy.
From what she could tell from being around two members, this pack seemed wonderful.
She wasn't sure if she'd ever find her old pack, let alone her family.
" Do you know why Jason ran? Did something happen? " She said in a tone of confusion.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Jason
He backed up. Rising to his feet and blindly stumbling towards the wall behind him, he raised his hands, palms outwards.
Trying to stay calm.
He'd seen this coming - of course he had - but that didn't stop the sudden feat rising in his chest.
"My apartment. That's literally it. Calm down."
He ground his teeth and took a step closer, despite his violent trembling.
"I saved your life, you know. Just gonna throw that in there. Mark was all set to tell Adam you'd turned on them. You know as well as I do that he'd kill you if he found out!"
He reached out tenatively, trying his very best to calm the enraged female. Or at least stop her doing herself any more damage.
"Now sit down! At least until the sedatives wear off, okay? Then you can shank me, but not before. You're gonna be pretty wobbly for a while. Take it easy. Don't you start doing more stupid crap. Got it?"
At least his voice still carried some semblance of authority.
The blond pointed sharply towards his sofa, in case she hadn't got the message. Still shaking, he took abother step forward, this time towards the kitchen.
"Hey, look. How do you take your coffee?"

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ♛ / LEAVE BEHIND YOUR HEART & CAST AWAY !! 」

Postby hellb0und » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:25 pm

AURORA .➴ tagging. jason mood. still angry location. apartment
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          xxxxxxxxshe wore her scars as her best attire. a stunning dress made of hellfire.
          xxxxxxxxAurora growled, looking around, surveying the space. It was just his apartment, yet her cynically-built mind couldn't help but question if he perhaps had other motives. Had he planned on killing her himself while she was uneasy? Her eyes drifted up and down, steadily, as if she was going to be able to see a hidden weapon. He wasn't stupid. As he went on, nearing her, making it all the easier for her to drive the weapon into his chest, she wasn't surprised that Mark was ready to report her. "Adam could've tried to kill me," she retorted egotistically, snorting. "He and his blonde tramp are just waiting for an opportunity to get rid of me," she spat, tightening her grip on the handle of the blade. She eyed his hand as he pushed it forward, or two hands, and was about to give a rage-filled reply when the sedative hit her again. Causing her vision to temporarily fade to black and then return, leaving her stumbling back in what was best described as a drunken state.
          xxxxxxxx"Dammit!" she yelled, falling onto the couch. The blue-eyed woman rubbed her temples and shook her head at his offer of coffee, "I'm good." Her body demanded she lay back and calm down, which, after a few fighting minutes, she did. Her eyelids grew heavy and finally shut, sealing her into a true state of sleep. She couldn't control it, as the combination of injected drugs and not sleeping for the past two days were in full swing.
Last edited by hellb0und on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Sebastian Sanders | Male | Loner | Location: Skylar's house | Tags: His sister, Blair, Adam, Wynter
He nodded gratefully to the Alpha as he changed the topic to their living arrangements. "We'd appreciate that. I'm assuming this would be the best place to start integrating with the pack as well?" he questioned, trying to keep from tensing too much at the thought. Their last pack integration had been... stressful to say the least and the thought of being outnumbered bothered him a bit. He immediately scolded himself. He wasn't a loner anymore, he didn't need to think like one. I'm turning into Gen. he mused silently to himself, returning his attention to the other male. "Sorry about all the questions, we're not used to pack life." he joked sheepishly.

Genesis Sanders | Female | Loner | Location: Forest |Tags: Blair
She grinned widely at the other female's enthusiasm, a small twinge of guilt building in her chest. Blair seemed like a sweet girl, entirely too trusting. She almost felt bad for planning on ditching her. Almost. She gave a quick wave to the two males before she jogged after Blair, smiling as soon as the fresh air hit her face. She savored it for a moment before she turned to Blair. "So, ready to show me the territory?" she questioned cheerily. "Maybe you should help me practice my tracking. I haven't done it in a while and it would be a good way for me to get a feel for the area." she suggested, praying the female didn't question her sudden attitude change.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:44 pm

𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
Blade Agent /\ 26 /\ Tags: Everyone at HQ

Rose still felt a bit guilty about startling Kat enough to cause her to shoot her gun, but Kat always had a way of making her smile. "New boots, huh? I can't say I don't need that. Look at how old and worn these things are." Rose replied with a smile.It definitely helped lighten the mood. She was about to go back out to her car and grab her stuff when Kat offered to grab them for her while Ford got her up to date. "Are you sure? It's just a pair of duffles and my bow. I can grab them." she started to interject, but Ford answered just a bit faster and started listing things off of his fingers. She walked closer to him as he gave her the cliffnotes version of what had happened. Still, it was enough to render her speechless. "That's not necessary, Ford. I just can't believe it though. Do you guys have any leads? Any plans?" she asked. Not a moment later though she heard footsteps coming down the stairs following by the sound of something hitting the wall fairly hard. Looking over, she saw D'Arc. "Goodness! Sir are you alright?" Rose asked with concern.

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈

This was it. He was sure she understood now. After realizing what he had drawn in the ground, she was silent for a moment. The silence between them was like torture for Scott. He was trying to figure out how she would react, gazing from her, to where her weapon was. After a moment she scooted closer to him, asking him to prove that he was what he had said he was. He gave her a confused look. Did he not just write words on the ground? What normal wolf could do that? But he knew where she was going with that. Sure enough, she asked him about shifting not a second later. He nodded in response, but he found himself looking away. Telling her was one thing, but actually revealing his human identity was something considerably more risky. He would be more vulnerable if she suddenly decided to turn on him. As his thoughts were racing, he felt her hand briefly touch his shoulder. His head spun to look at her hand but not in an aggressive way, out of curiosity, before looking back up to her. The moment was short and her face was a big blur, but he could tell from her touch alone that she would keep her promise. He didn't initially think that her touching him would be as reassuring as it actually was. It was almost calming, and he felt himself relaxing even after she pulled her hand away. She sounded a little guilty for wanting to stroke his fur. After that, how could he not do what she wanted him to do?

With a sigh, Scott moved a small distance away. He trusted she wouldn't harm him, but he still wanted a little bit of space between them, just in case. He wasn't completely sure how she would react to him actually shifting so he had to be careful. When he was a few feet away, he faced her again. He looked at her for a quick moment before he actually went forward with the shift. The process was quick and before he knew it he was in his human form again. Scott quickly removed his ski mask, just based on Blair's reaction to seeing it, and adjusted his glasses. At least he could actually see her clearly now, but he was at a loss for words. He couldn't just say "hi", so what did he say? "I bet you believe now, huh?"
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Scott ---> Relationship: None

Addali continued to sit where she was, her legs screaming in detest slightly yet she ignored them, something similar to excitement bubbling within her gut as Scott moved away slightly. Her ice hued eyes glistening with curiosity as he seemed to sigh before he blurred.

The sight caused her to gasp, eyes widening in surprise before she studied the male before her. He was pale with hair that resembled the coat of his wolf form and had on some sort of mask but it didn't seem to bother her one bit. Fear was there yet, in some way, she was utterly fascinated by the man before her. She slowly stood as he spoke, pushing back a lock of coffee brown curls before offering a slight smile, "I would say I do believe you now." She said quietly, moving closer to him slightly to examine his form, "That is so fascinating..." She said once more, looking him over, "I have so many questions for you, that is, if you're willing to answer them?" She asked, stopping a few feet before him, raising her eyes to meet his own.

Everything in her being was screaming that this was unnatural and the urge to run was nearly overpowering yet there was something that held her there. Be it the lack of sensibility to move her legs or the draw of her curiosity, she simply could not leave. Sure, he was just a wolf and now he was a human and that is definitely a lot to take in. But there was something about him that did not cause the fear to be overwhelming. He was not threatening, he seemed shy, and his overall energy almost kept her calm. Addali wanted to touch him, examine him, like a scientist with a lab rat but how rude and overwhelming would that be? He just showed her something that would get him killed and all she wanted to do was to poke and prod at him. She surprised herself sometimes.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:36 pm

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈

Scott stood opposite the girl as she stood up. He was quiet as she spoke, clenching his ski mask in both hands tightly. He was used to being examined and judged by other werewolves, but not by a human who knew his secret. It was strange to him. Right now his life was in her hands, but he wasn’t as scared as he thought he’d be. For some reason, he trusted her. Maybe it was his gut, maybe not, but it didn’t matter now. There was no turning back at this point. “I’d be surprised if you didn’t. I’ll try my best to answer them.” he replied to her. “Before you ask though, I have a question of my own. Well I actually have a few, but the others can wait. he added on. He paused, a bit nervous to actually ask the question. “My handwriting as a wolf is not be great. I’m pretty badly farsighted, which can’t be corrected in that form. You’ve probably figured out though that my name is Scott. I was just curious what you’re name is.” he explained shyly. Scott found himself looking down at his boots, not being able to maintain eye contact. She kept calling him handsome when he was a wolf, but he hadn’t been able to see her clearly until now. She was very pretty herself. In fact, he secretly envied her dark hair. He often tried to imagine what he’d look like if he hadn’t been born albino. In many of those thoughts, he had dark hair like hers. He was trying his best not to stare as he waited to know her name.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me