nights in white satin ;; closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

heather carmichael [09]

Postby angel. » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:54 pm

━━XH E A T H E RX━━
tags everyone place the quarry emotion excited
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

After getting changed, Heather waited 'till everyone else was ready and couldn't help rush to the water with the rest of her peers. It was exhilarating and reminded her of her childhood. Heather made sure before she jumped into the quarry that no one was in her line of projection and curled herself into a cannonball, letting the cold water splash against her skin when she landed. It almost gave her the chills contrasting against the warm sun but it was refreshing and wicked away any sweat that had accumulated during the hot car ride.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nights in white satin ;; closed

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Louis | 18 | Homosexual | Feeling:Hyper/happy | Location:The Quarry | Tagged:Everyone |

With a small huff Louis ran after Morgan.
He enjoyed the feel of the short grass between his toes and he ran to catch up with Morgan.
"C'mon Greene!"He laughed nudging Morgan slightly as he caught up with him.

As they reached the water he dove straight in,letting himself immerse fully in the crisp water.
He rose to the surface and shook his head,letting the small water particles hit whoever was nearby.

"This is the life!"He shouted as he pick up a handful of water and let it run through his fingers.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nights in white satin ;; open

Postby The Classic Crime » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:16 am

=|| jake | nineteen | tag ;; squad ||

Jake quickly went into his tent and changed into his red lifeguard swim shorts, tattoos exposed all over his body when he removed his shirt. His parents had never really been okay with them, but he envied the freedom of rock stars that got full sleeves of ink and just needed to have some of his own. Seeing everyone jumping into the water, Jake sprinted full speed off the jump and let out a loud yell of excitement as he plummeted into the water below, leaving a spray of water shooting up as he landed.
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" Franky Brooks ; three "

Postby pennywise; » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:24 pm

| rocky couple | mood: excited | tagged: everyone | mentioned: ella | location: quarry |

═══════════════════════════

After having mentioned getting in the water, Franky watched as everyone's eyes lit up almost in unison with childlike joy and excitement. It was like they were all kids again, just in bigger, more awkward bodies. One by one, each of her friends began shooting off towards the body of fresh water like wild fireworks streaming into the night sky on the Fourth of July. She herself couldn't wait to be in it as well. She just needed to change first, which she was quick to do. She slipped into the tent after Ella finished and changed into her swimsuit and trunks with quick haste. She had almost taken down the small, flimsy structure when she tripped while she scrambled to shove her feet through the leg holes of her swimming trunks.
Sporting her outfit, Franky leaped out of the tent and grinned from ear to ear. She was ready to go! She reached her hand out and wove her fingers through Ella's, pressing their palms together in a sweet embrace. "Wanna jump together?" Her wide doe eyes were gleaming with light and love and gleeful wonder as she stared at the other girl. Franky was glad that they had gone on this trip and that they could experience this together with all their friends.
pennywise;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dive

Postby rowlet » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:17 am

Ella • 18 • The Rocky Couple • tagged; franky

Ella entered the tent, quickly changing. After emerging from the tent, she waited for Franky. Her green eyes fell down to their now interwoven hands. At the sound of her girlfriend’s voice, they lifted and gazed into hers. Now it was ella who’s face flushed. Everything seemed so great, her face quickly broke into a smile.”Yes!” She cheered. The girl sprinted toward the land’s end, making sure to stay beside Franky. As they jumped off, a scream of excitement escaped the girl. It was quite the exhilarating feeling. The rush of the air as they fell, her heart racing... Cold water then enveloped her, it was quite the wake up call. Reaching the surface, she took in a breath, the smile still on her face. A laugh escaped her, she began floating on her back, watching the others as they jumped and resurfaced. Already she felt so refreshed. The water lapped against her body, and she used her hands to guide herself through the water, effortlessly.
rowlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heather carmichael [10]

Postby angel. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 pm

━━XH E A T H E RX━━
tags everyone place the quarry emotion excited
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━

Heather dunked her head underwater, surfacing and pushing her hair out of her eyes. She swam over towards the rest of the group and couldn't help but flush at the sight of Jake, hair damp with water and his tattoos exposed. Although she probably wouldn't get any herself, she loved the way they looked on him and she looked at him with a faint smile. The water felt warmer now that she had swum in it and moved around quite a bit, still kicking her legs under the water to stay afloat.
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

never stress over what you cant control;; nine

Postby king weasley » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:43 am

[Morgan Greene][Chill] [{tag;; everyone}{location;;quarry}{feeling;; excited}]

Morgan smirked as his friends jumped in. He cannon-balled, narrowly missing Louis and creating a huge splash. "Whoops, sorry." He faked an apology, the splash was just to get him riled up. The best Louis is an angry Louis, well, at least the most amusing Louis (to him). Morgan motioned for Aidan to hop in, "the waters great in here! Nice, cool, and Sparkly!" He put emphasis on cool, 'cause he had previously called her hothead. Yep, any jokes/puns or any jabs at being funny would be left to Lou.

[ugh, i hate homework so much]
Last edited by king weasley on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nights in white satin ;; closed

Postby bee buzz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:51 am

Pippy :: with everyone :: nervous

Hearing the excited yelling and whooping of her peers, she felt an excited flutter in her chest. She was here, with her friends, seeing off the entirety of her high school life with a bang. Dipping into Heather's tent, she quickly changed, immediately becoming nervous about her ensemble. Maybe she should have packed her one piece. 'No,' she thought, 'you're not here to be nervous!
You're here to have fun with your friends.' The fear of strangers seeing her struck her, however, and she began to wonder just how close they were to housing estates or stores.
Crawling back out of the tent, she padded quickly over to the wagon, pausing several times to pick the point stones from the soles of of her feet. Once at the driver's side window, she peered in and around. Where was the map? She leaned into the window, fumbling through the glove box and middle compartment, even flipping down the sun visor. Her eyes started to become round, her heart creeping up to her throat. Stepping back, she yanked open the door and crawled down to check under the front seats, the pockets on the back, everywhere. "Morgan!" she shouted, trying to keep her pitch low to hide her panic.
Half running to the lip of the quarry, she stared into the water, looking for Morgan. "Morgan where's the map?"
bee buzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

never stress over what you cant control;; ten

Postby king weasley » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:34 am

[Morgan Greene][Chill] [{tag;; everyone}{location;;quarry}{feeling;; excited}]

Morgan heard Pip call for him, she mentioned the map. "Map? Funny thing about that, I may have kinda sorta lost it." He continued on with his splashing in the water. "We don't need it anyway! I memorized like half of it, we are fine!" Morgan had remembered the way to get to the quarry from when they had first stumbled upon it, however he had been half asleep on the way home. Eh, he planned on actually worrying about that on the way home.
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ and we're slipping off the course that we prepared !!

Postby hellb0und » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 am

AIDAN
        ( "the angry" tagging morgan single eighteen )

Aidan had since jumped into the water and glared at Morgan in response to the joke. She listened as Pippy asked Morgan where he'd put the map. Upon hearing his reply, she took him by surprise and smacked him. "Damn you!" Aidan snapped angrily, turning towards the rest of the group. "Who put him in charge of the map?!" Now there was no telling whether or not they'd manage to make it home. This vacation had suddenly turned into a complete and utter nightmare. She stepped out of the water and up onto the cliff, where she searched the car and found no map. Not much of a surprise, but she figured it was worth a shot. It was unlikely that anyone had bothered paying attention to the route.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me