ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:32 am

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter (Temporary Alpha) { Tags } Wynter, Blair, Emmy, Emery,
Alyssa, Genesis, Sebastian { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Making it up the stairs with little problem i only paused to bite the discomfort in my leg back down before continuing on, pushing myself off the railing and into one of the guests rooms. Soon hearing a set of thudding feet on the hardwood staircase i had just come up, followed by the slightly heaved breathing once they reached the top i hadn't even glanced up from the dresser i was looking in, already having a pretty good idea who it was and having my suspicions confirmed only a moment later when the fighters voice rang out. Only then glancing over to Wynter standing in the door way i shook my head, listening to the still heavy winds and thudding rain outside the window, I knew the border needed to be reestablished as soon as it was possible to do so but i wasn't going to send her, or anyone out to do it in this weather it could wait till morning. "For the time being i'd prefer if everyone stays indoors, at least until the storm blows over, i was going to stop by my place but i don't think we can even get that far, sorry Wynter" I informed in a slightly calmer tone despite my form still shivering. Returning to my self assigned search i continued to open and sort threw various drawers, sighing heavily as i didn't find what i was looking for and moving past Wynter suddenly gaining an idea on how she could help and stopped beside her gently laying a hand on her shoulder to get her attention "Hey, actually if you'd be willing, could you find some of the spare blankets to take downstairs? they should be in one of the closets" I suggested, it wasn't much but it was at least something for her to do instead of just standing around.

Once giving the idea to her i moved into the next few rooms, restarting the process until i came upon what i was looking for, a few of my shirts, i couldn't entirely recall why they where here but if i had to guess i'd say i either forgot them when changing for different events or left them laying about somewhere and sky just so happen to collect them either way i was greatful to find them. Taking out a select few along with a few gender-netural sweaters and sweatpants i found in the next drawer, possibly spares for events just like this i pulled those out too and set them on the bed. Closing the door and stripping off the freezing soaked shirt and bloodied, torn pants that currently clung to my skin, replacing it with one of my own and a pair of sweats i sighed already feeling slightly better before picking up the fresh stack of clothes in one hand and my wet ones in the other, setting them in the basket before opening the door and making my way back into the hall looking around for the one assisting me before walking over and handing her a fresh set of clothes that i hoped would fit for now. Waiting for her to be ready before moving back down the staircase, this time a bit slower who would have guessed going down would be harder then up? Upon reaching the main floor i turned to assist the fighter with the things she were carrying ensuring she didn't fall as i almost had a few times before leading her into the living room where the others had been only pausing in the door way for a moment to glance over them all silently, unsure if they had even knew i was here and finally entering letting them finish their conversation while i and Wynter set our findings on the table, setting the blankets on the back of the couch i began handing Blair and the sibilings a dry outfit, hardly even noticing in the process of getting things done that Sebastian was shirtless, "There not the most stylish, and i'm not entirely sure the sizes are correct they should work for now?" I stated once i was done and standing near the arm of the couch they all seemed to be around, running a hand through my still pretty wet hair.
Last edited by littlewolf5000 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:22 am

Wynter
Tags: Adam and everyone else in the building

Wynter took the clothes Adam had handed her and made her way to the nearest bathroom. She put on the simply clothes, the shirt was a bit baggy and the sweatpants we're a bit long. She thought for a moment before rolling the top of the sweatpants three times so that they fit better. With the shirt she tied it into a knot on the side. She looked at herself in the mirror for the first time today. She looked like crap, her light freackles were showing since she had no time to put on foundation and her mascara was bleeding slightly. She wiped under her eyes to fix the bleeding. Her waved hair was still damp, she decided to put it up into a messy bun before shrugging and picking up her wet clothes. She put them in the same bin Adam put his in and went on her search to find as many blankets as she could. She had enough to were it made it slightly difficult to see, she was thankful that Adam helped her down the stairs. She noticed he was wincing here and there."What happened? To your leg I mean." she said before reaching the final step and found his hand and slowly made her way down. She ignored the tingle that went through her body as she touched his hand. She felt the same tingle when he touched her to get her attention but she just thought it was a chill form outside. Her brows furrowed for a moment before she placed the blankets on the back of the couch along with the blankets Adam had found.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:39 am

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈
Werewolf /\ 22 /\ Loner /\ Tags: Addali

His eyes were focused on her, watching her every movement. Scott noticed something though. The girls expression, it appeared fearful. To a normal human, he guessed he looked a tad scary, but no one he’d met had ever really been scared of him before. Nonetheless, he couldn’t let his guard down. When she moved off the rock and started shuffling threw her bag, his ears flicked backwards. She could be reaching for a weapon or a phone to call someone. To his surprise though, she pulled out a sandwich. She trembled as she unwrapped it, but threw it over to him, speaking to him almost as if she knew he could understand her. The sandwich landed fairly close to him, and as she spoke, he took a cautious step closer to it, smelling it to make sure it was safe. The smell of the sandwich made his mouth water. Being a loner living in a remote part of the forest, he didn’t exactly get to have human food very often. He mainly relied on hunting as a wolf for most of his food. Sure, he ventured into town on occasion, but only when he needed something the forest. Scott looked up at the girl once more before downing the sandwich in a few bites. The lettuce was a bit difficult to chew, but it was no match for his sharp teeth. After licking his lips, Scott looked back at the girl curiously. Maybe she wasn’t a threat to him. Surely a hunter wouldn’t feed their prey their own lunch. Not unless they were desperate, which she didn’t look like she was. The girl still looked a bit scared of him though. Scott still didn’t want to run off, just in case she decided to follow him, but instead, in an attempt to look less threatening, he sat down and cocked his headed slightly. If she wasn’t an enemy, it could be worth finding out who she was.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:01 am

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Scott ---> Relationship: None

Addali offered a small smile as the creature took her offering, watching with curiosity as the wolf slowly sat, tilting his head slightly as he looked back at her. Addali released a quiet, melodic chuckle, pushing a wet curl away from her face to secure it behind her ear, "I don't have anything else for you, handsome." She said, showing him her hands as she slowly stood, her muscles complaining slightly, "That is adorable." She said to herself as she, reached to pull up her pants.

Her eyes then fell upon the gun attached to a thick leather belt, the revolver heavy within its holster. She turned her icy orbs to gaze upon the beautiful creature's face, "Here's the deal." She said softly, beginning to undo her belt, "I'm going to take this off and as long as you're a sweet boy I'll share my catch with you." She said, finishing freeing her belt, laying the burden on the ground beside her bag, "See?" She said showing him her hands once again, "I won't hurt you." She said before reaching for her pole, turning away from the wolf to move back to the creek.

Addali still knew he didn't understand her, but that had always been a quirk of hers, talking to animals like they were people. Addali also knew that the creature would probably leave, and she respected that, taking true happiness in encountering such a romantic creature. She sat upon the bank this time, near him but keeping a respectable distance, this was still a dangerous creature and if she spooked him or got too close he would either run or attack. And she didn't want that. Addali cast out into the slow moving current, allowing it to take her lure downstream, glancing back to the wolf with a smile, "Hopefully I'm not wasting my time, right?" She asked before chuckling once more, looking forward as she began to relax.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:10 pm

𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
Blade Agent /\ 26 /\ Tags: Everyone at HQ

Rose gripped the steering wheel of her car tightly. It had been a few months since she had been here, and she was actually a bit nervous about returning. She was forced onto medical leave after an incident that resulted in her right tibia fracturing. Luckily it wasn't too bad of a break, but it was bad enough that the team decided she should go home to heal. It was too dangerous to remain in Jasper if she couldn't walk. Not if the rumors were true. She was both excited and nervous to see the team again. During her leave, she didn't exactly keep in touch with them. They didn't need the distraction. In fact, she didn't even tell them she was returning. She pulled into the HQ's driveway, noticing two cars in there already. After she parked, she grabbed a duffel of her clothes and made her way to the door. She knocked on the door before opening it a little. "Hello? It's Agent Waters. I'm back from medical leave."

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈
Werewolf /\ 22 /\ Loner /\ Tags: Addali

The girl smiled and laughed at him. Even called him handsome, something Scott had never been called before. He wasn't a big fan of his appearance, not when it was the reason he was on his own in the first place. Of course, he realized that the girl thought that he wanted more food. That was what a normal wild wolf would be looking for. He was more interested in her. Who she was and what he was doing here, but he couldn't ask her in his wolf form, so he just had to see if he could figure it out on his own. She just seemed much friendlier than most humans who came out this far. He finally felt himself relaxing a bit, until he saw the pistol. He was instantly on her feet and ready to bolt when she started talking again. Something about taking it off and sharing her catch, but he only heard part of it as he was focused on her firearm. Scott watched her carefully as she took off the belt and laid it aside. Looking back up at her, she was showing him her hands before she started fishing again. The gun may have caught him off-guard, but it still appeared that she didn't want to hurt him. It took him a moment, but he made his way back to the water's edge. The whole reason he came this close to the river in the first place was to get a drink, so that was what he finally did. Afterwards, he sat and watched the girl's line in the water. He knew what fishing was, but he had never been able to do it himself so he watched curiously.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:10 pm

Genesis Sanders | Female | Loner | Location: Skylar's house |Tags: Her brother, Blair, Wynter
She gave Blair a tight lipped smile, trying to force herself to relax."I'm not worried, just tired," she lied without much conviction. She turned gratefully to Adam, dipping her head and mumbling a thanks as he handed her the fresh clothing. He may not have her her snide commentary earlier, but that didn't mean she wasn't embarrassed about it.

Sebastian Sanders | Male | Loner | Location: Skylar's house | Tags: His sister, Blair, Adam, Wynter
He stood to accept the clothing from their new alpha, and winced at the tightness of his muscles. Now that they had a chance to sit and relax, all of his injuries and exhaustion from the past month seemed to be catching up to him. Still, he hesitated about getting changed or asking about a place to rest in case their work in this pack started immediately. He looked expectantly at Adam, wondering if he'd be anything like the last Alpha they'd tried serving under. "We appreciate this chance," he thanked the other male, crossing his arms instinctively.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:36 am

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Tyler was rambling, caught like a deer in headlights. It was mildly annoying given the situation, but he'd come to expect his boyfriend to act this way when he was caught red-handed. The mention of his best friends murder admittedly had his shoulders sagging some as he sat back against the back of the booth's seat, the exhaustion catching up to him. When Mark had left he'd told Tyler he was going to simply say goodbye at Greg's final resting place, and that'd been the plan. Mind you, a whole lot more of a mess came about since he'd been in Jasper.

"They're doing what!?" Mark spoke alarmed but quickly hushed himself, confused at why it was happening and how Tyler had heard about it. This was the first he'd heard of anything on the subject of culling Wolves. The man rubbed a hand down his face with a huff, he was tired, and everything was starting to stack. Most of the pack leaving Jasper, hunters showing up and getting in a gunfight with Skyler, Aspat killing a few of the remaining members, Aurora losing it, and now Wolf culling? What else could go wrong. He'd only been in town for two days and already he could tell the pack was on the verge of nonexistence. Taking a breath he opted to simply focus on the now, or he might just go crazy. "I told you that you didn't have to come." His eyes softened on Tyler, knowing the other man had come here for him. "You know why I asked you to stay at home."

It was difficult to stay angry at his better half, especially with all that had happened today. But mostly he was just worried. With the state of things in Jasper he wasn't comfortable with Tyler being here. Not to mention the pack couldn't find out about him, if they did Mark couldn't be sure they wouldn't try and kill him. That's the way Jason made it sound like they did things these days. "Things are worse than I thought around here, I just don't want you caught up in any of it."
Last edited by Crono on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:05 am

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Scott ---> Relationship: None

Addali turned her attention to the wolf momentarily, smiling softly, before looking back to her pole. She stretched out and set her back against a rock that resided behind her, crossing her ankles. She didn't know why the wolf seemed so curious about her fishing yet then again, he probably hadn't seen it before so it was rather odd to him. In the back of her mind, she knew that it wasn't a good idea to feed wild animals or truly socialize with them due to the fact that they could become reliant upon humans and get into a lot of trouble for it.

She turned back to look at the wolf and looked him over, "You would be a very interesting pet." She said playfully, looking back to her pole, "I don't think my brother would like a wolf in his house." She said with a quiet laugh. Her playful thoughts got interrupted by a dip in her pole, the line screeching as it was yanked from the reel, Addali's icy orbs widening in excitement, "Looks like we got one, handsome!" She said, glancing at the wolf as she quickly stood, reeling in the fighting creature.

It was a fair fight, considering the current and the weight of the fish, her line zipping back and forth before the fish popped out of the water, her tiny hand attempting to grasp it. The slimy texture of the rainbow trout an indication that it had lived in a stream all of its life, slipping a few times before she finally caught grasp of the large fish. She slipped her fingers through its gills, removed the hook, and held it up for the wolf to view, "Look at that, boy, isn't it a beauty?" She asked, her southern draw escaping due to her excitement.

After a moment, she smiled and moved slowly toward the wolf, showing him the fish, "I'll let you have this one, it's only fair that my first catch goes back to the wild." She said, believing that a respect for nature's processes gave her peace, placing the wiggling fish on the ground a few feet before the wolf, still not wanting to get too close. She watched as the fish flopped on the ground and she chuckled, looking back to the wolf, hoping he could catch it before it went back into the water.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:02 am

L U C I F E R wrote:
☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Single|☆|It's Complicated|☆
☆|Tags: Danny, Mark (Idek anymore)|☆

(Imma just leave him till I know what to do with him)

☆|Emery Castellanos|☆|Male|☆
☆|Widower|☆|Werewolf|☆|Scout|☆
☆|Tags: Emmelene, Basically any medics who see him.☆

Emery had experienced many wounds I'm his lifetime and he'd become well aquiainted with the sting of silver burning flesh, but seeing his son daughter limping and wounded burnt his soul.

The aged wolf gave her a long pitiful look before heading into the house in search for a medic. She needed some help.

(Keeping it short till I settle him into a good place)

☆|Tyler Austin|☆|Male|☆
☆|Mark is his man|☆|Human|☆|Professional Precious boy|☆
☆|Tags: Mark|☆

Tyler looked at his boyfriend with a soft, loving gaze. He was so scared for him and his mind was racong at a million miles per hour, like a train hurtling towards the end of the line. And, just like the loco motive in his mind, he hit the end and words poured from his mouth.

"There was a news broadcast on the TV up there," he pointed to the small screen as he spoke, "and they were talking about some disease and tjen about fencing the forest off and I thought that was bad but then he starts staying stuff about poisoning animals and people coming to shoot them caise there's too many and they might spread the disease and I was so scared. I am so scared for you, Mark! What if you get hurt or one of your friends gets hurt? What if I sit waiting in the stupid motel room forever and you don't come back becuase they killed you?" The words tumbled out, his accent making words slur together like a know of nonsense as fear and desperation and love took control. Tyler gasped for air for a moment, letting his mind pause as he thought through what he was going to say. Before anymore words could come out, Mark reiterated his point of having told him to not come and Tyler just had to look at him for a long moment.
"I couldn't let you go on your own. I know you wanted me to stay home because I'm human and who knows how they'll react. But, Mark, I shouldn't have to be your dirty little secret! This wpuld he stressful without the danger and I know you'd do it for me, despite how much you'd deny it." He said, forcing a small chuckle at his last comment.
"Mark," Tyler started after his boyfriend's final comment, "whatever you're mixed up in, I'll be right there beside you, no matter how terrible it may be." He finished, brining his hands balc up as he cupped Mark's face. He held h for a moment, running his thumbs over his cheeks before letting go and shoving his burger towards him. "Now eat before I make you." He said with a soft giggle and a wink.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 pm

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦

{ Species } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Loey, Collin, Ford, Rose { Crush } open

Sitting in the cushioned chair that I had temporarily claimed as my own,i rested my head on my hand that was propped up on the chairs arm it being much more comfortable then the worn seats in the truck or the computer chair that too got uncomfortable after awhile of sitting in it. The room was mostly silent now beside the clicking of the computers or phone screens of the two across from me as i awaited their answer hoping they'd agree to a break for the night. Letting my gaze sweep over the room with various papers and boxes scattered around it i finally settled upon stairing out the window covered in raindrops, the sky still dark from the storm trying to pass. The gloomy air that surrounded everyone began to bring the memories of the last few days back nothing had gone according to plan since we got here, every form of structure we built up being torn down as soon as we entered the woods. We were under-knowledged for the situation dropped on us and for it two team members gave their lives in a unfair fight and now being engluffed in the temporary silence the longing for one of them to come around the corner grew even if it were just to spout some useless information. Then almost on cue I was startled out of my thoughts as the front door was slammed open, not even having the chance to really comprehend who it was nor really notice the safe word be yelled out as ford hurrled himself into the room causing me to jump out of my seat with a startled yelp hand instantly reaching to the pistol closest to where i stood and pointed the barrel at him before quickly switching it to the door now letting the harsh coldness in.

Now finally taking in the much paler then usual male's appearance more concern arose, Ford was childish at times and could have his immature moments but i hadn't ever seen him like this and knew he would do it purely for his own entertainment, so looking toward the door and into the dark abyss behind it i finally made my way over to him though the mouth of the handheld never once leaving the agape threat, "Ford?! whats wrong?" I asked from what i could tell nothing appeared to have followed him but that didn't mean i'd take the chance until we were sure. Glancing back to the newer members with a 'i dont know' look unsure if they had caught something while i was reminiscing I looked back to the sniper, about to speak again before hearing a second voice hardly hearing the car door over the fading storm and definately not hearing the code word which is what caused a single shot to ring out without hesitation, hitting just a inch from them. Not realizing who the vague form now at the door was until her name rang out instantly my eyes widened and the gun was quickly lowered as i moved towards where the girl stood "Rose.. im so sorry i didn't hear-" I breathed cutting myself off to usher her inside and indeed make sure i hadn't hit her before looking outside now close enough to notice both new trucks were in the drive and nothing else seemed out of the ordinary.. i'd be surprised if nobody killed me. Finally shutting and re-deadbolting the door i let out a heavy breath and turned to the group silently unsure what to even say at this point.

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter (Temporary Alpha) { Tags } Wynter, Blair, Emmy, Emery,
Alyssa, Genesis, Sebastian { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Hearing wynters inquiry about my leg just as we had made it down the stairs and into the main room i looked over to the strawberry blonde fighter with a half hearted smile, i didn't want her, or the others worrying over something that would eventually fade to nothing, but i wouldn't exactly lie to her either after all she'd see right through it anyway, "The hunters showed up when you were gone, didn't exactly go according to plan" I said in a low tone really not wanting to alarm the already on edge duo though as i thought back to the situation i momentarily fell silent, attention shifting to the room the beta lay, "The ones that started all of this" my mind reminded i still wasn't sure how they were good enough to hit both of us, let alone who they actually were because clearly their not you're average hunter, hopefully the duffel Blair brought back would give us something, anything. Being brought back to the attention of Sebastian and his sister as i saw them both accept the clothing i nodded, momentarily taking in Genesis's uncomfortable form and her not so convincing lie before hearing the males word of thanks ring out shifting my attention to him still silent before nodding once more i knew i should explain not everything was as tense as it was upon our first encounter but lately.. it seemed like it was. About to speak out before seeing Sebastian too seem uncomfortable and let out a sigh, i had faintly heard the conversation about clothing and where they'd be staying from my position upstairs while looking for the clothing and blankets and emmy try to put their concerns to rest though it seemed to do little, it more or less being confirmed as i caught the expecting look shot in my direction causing a slightly confused look i was sure they had questions but i wouldn't start giving them useless information they weren't interested in.

Glancing to blair still upon the couch and back to them i ran a hand through my still damp hair and leaned on the table, letting my hand tap silently against it as i stared at the ground thinking over my next words before looking back up at everyone, "Look, Blair's right there's nothing to worry about. If you're truly serious about joining the pack, and staying while we're trying to figure everything out then you're one of us, we'll protect you through whatever may be coming." I said with a nonchalant shrug only pausing for a moment before speaking again this time tone coming out more serious "That said, if there's anything we may need to worry about, anything we need to know you need to tell us before we go any further. I don't know what you've been told, but we're not at our strongest, if you want to leave before you get to deep into it its you're call, i can't make it for you." I was serious i hadn't known anything about them not their enemies, who may be after them, what danger they could potentially pose to the already weaken pack i wasn't going to put my family in danger because they hadn't said something but if they had things they wanted to know about the pack before making their final decision i'd tell them within reason so they at least knew what they were getting into. Letting my palms now press against the table i nodded in their direction eyeing them both "So, where are we going from here?", what do you want to know.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me