ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 am

Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I Tags; Sebastian, Genesis
"Shopping? Oh, you want Emmelene for that. I could point you towards Target for, like, the basics, but other than that there's only really boutiques and thrift stores and stuff. Independent clothing stores, not chains. Which is nice and all but means clothes are kinda expensive around here. A lot of people just shop online and the orders get flown in via the airstrip downtown."
She would have continued, if it hadn't been for the reappearance of Genesis' brother.
"What? No. That'd be stupid. All it would do is draw attention to the fact that this is a pretty weird group of people," she replied, quoting the Alphas' frequent words and glancing at the older male as he entered. "The townsfolk will mostly turn a blind eye to the comings and goings here, if any of them notice at all, but if they realised there was thirty or so people actually living here that'd be another thing."
She coughed, still shivering.
"This is the Beta's house, anyway. She'll begrudgingly shelter pack wolves who need the help, but she's really pushing for wolves to be independent of the pack, too. Integrate themselves into human society, yada yada. Whatever. Makes us look less weird. Less of a threat. The Alphas themselves lived in the centre of Jasper, anyway, and as most of the pack lived within a mile or so of them anyway there were never any of those problems."
She coughed again, this time reaching for one of the throw blankets and swaddling herself in it.
"They weren't huge on authority, anyway, to be honest. Skylar was all about establishing her dominance, sure, but the Alphas were super chill for the most part."
The nineteen-year-old sighed.
"Now we've got a new Alpha on the way I'm not sure how that'll change."

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:38 am

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Jason being clearly unsure was only seeking to bother Mark even more. He didn't want to go back on what he'd said earlier too much by imposing himself and going along. Mark would much rather Jason either ask he come along or tell him it was handled. Eventually he got the answer he wanted. Though he frowned at the small praise and shook his head, "I'm the one who owes you all."" Instead of letting it turn into a back and forth he'd quickly opened the door and slipped out into the frigid air then closed it behind him. The man waited patiently for Jason to start pulling away, all the while his eyes scanned the nearby treeline where things had gotten hectic the night before. With a quick sniff of the air he walked hurriedly towards his old truck, eager to get inside and get the heat going.

Minutes later the vehicle would pull off, heading in the same direction Jason had gone towards town. The motel wasn't too awful far but still, he was already looking forward to having a rest. Mark could figure out what to do when he woke up who knows how many hours from then.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:05 pm

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦

{ Species } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} D'arc, Loey, Collin, ford { Crush } open

The tone that the sniper responded with was one i typically didn't enjoy and normally would get some equally snarky reply but, with the amount of silence and a summery of the events over the last few days i couldn't much blame him, espechially not with the near defeated tone he finished with and just simply sighed knowingly, only giving a Alright ford, shoot first ask questions later". My version of a "be safe" in a much calmer tone before removing my finger from the speak button. Returning my attention to the newest members i stood from the table, now empty cup in hand and made my way to the kitchen still listening to more of collins seemingly never ending apology and more of their ideas as i rinsed the cup before reentering the room. Walking passed both boys with the heels of my boots tapping against the floor i slid into one of the more comfortable chairs in the middle of the room, recrossing my legs before glancing to the younger member he was still quite older then myself as if studying him with a slightly tilted head "Is it normal for you to apologize this much freeman?" I curiously asked, if this was going to be a reoccurring thing we may have an issue perhaps the hour also played a factor. Turning my attention back to the assigned tasks at hand i let out a breath, thinking as i let my hand run through my still damp hair raising a brow as it was inquired if D'arc had a plan, only to roll my own eyes as he seemed to answer his own question and i let my gaze switch to the ceiling, following a fly with my eyes before responding with a shrug "hmm, The nerve gas could work in theory but then we return back to the variable of if we miss one" i pointed out with the light praise the boys were smart, i'd give them that. Letting the silence fill the room for a few moments as i thought about something i had read about before i hummed, licking my lips before speaking again "There was this one device i remember reading about.. but to even find it, we'll have to do some more research" i said with a heavy sigh, it would be a bit of work but not impossible. Finally returning my gaze to both of them, only glancing momentarily to the clock once more i rubbed my eyes "I suggest we wait for our sniper to get here and call it a night, i'm assuming you guys are tired from you're traveling anyway? i don't know about you but i think looking all of this over with a fresh mind would do good, hm?" I suggested honestly, it couldn't hurt anyway and if we were all tired eventually someone was going to get hurt.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:41 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Single|☆|It's Complicated|☆
☆|Tags: Danny, Mark (Idek anymore)|☆

(Imma just leave him till I know what to do with him)

☆|Emery Castellanos|☆|Male|☆
☆|Widower|☆|Werewolf|☆|Scout|☆
☆|Tags: Emmelene, Basically any medics who see him.☆

Emery had experienced many wounds I'm his lifetime and he'd become well aquiainted with the sting of silver burning flesh, but seeing his son daughter limping and wounded burnt his soul.

The aged wolf gave her a long pitiful look before heading into the house in search for a medic. She needed soem help.

(Keeping it short till I settle him into a good place)

☆|Tyler Austin|☆|Male|☆
☆|Mark is his man|☆|Human|☆|Professional Prescious boy|☆
☆|Tags: Open|☆

Tyler had spent a good few hours in Jasper but was beginning to long for his boyfriend. He was brave, but not brave enough to venture into the forest in search for said boyfriend. Instead, Tyler paired his bike outside of a diner and headed inside.

Tyler sat in a booth on his own. He ordered a coffee and a cheese burger before his mind started to drift. It was the crackle of the news Jingle on the small television in the diner that caught his attention. Tyler stared intently at tke screen as it showed images of rabid animals and the traps designed to kill them.

His stomach dropped and he felt sick. His boyfriend, his Mark, his werewolf was out in that forest! He'd heard rumours about an illness and Mark had wanted him that things weren't alright any more which was why he had to go, but Tyler couldn't think straight.

The mortal man feared not for his life, but for Mark's, terrified that something could happen to him and he wouldn't be able to be there.

He was tempted to get up and leave but tjen his burger arrived and all he cpuld do was sit and stare at the brown meat between the sesame-seed buns.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:14 am

Genesis Sanders | Female | Loner | Location: Skylar's house |Tags: Her brother, Blair
She nodded, listening to Sebastian and Blair's conversation. She had a sudden feeling that all of this was too much, too fast. They'd only been here for an hour max, and they'd been on their own for years. What if this didn't work out, either? Would they have to be loners again? She felt trapped, and fidgeted restlessly where she stood, desperate to shift and go run until all of the panic faded away.

Sebastian Sanders | Male | Loner | Location: Skylar's house | Tags: His sister, Blair
He took notice of Blair's shivering and wanted to offer her something, but he didn't know her, and he didn't have anything to give her, so he swallowed his concern. "So then, any idea where we would stay once we're more integrated with the rest of the pack? I only ask because we don't know this town." he questioned, paying no attention to his sister's fidgeting out of the corner of his eye. She was always ready to run or fight, and seeing her restless was nothing new to him. Still, a slight pang of worry blossomed in his chest.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:17 am

Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I Tags; Sebastian, Genesis
With the thick knitted blanket swaddled around her, she already felt warmer, but her voice was still quavering when she replied.
"Maybe we can put you up in a motel or something if you'd rather not stay here."
A glance at Genesis who, as far as Blair could make out, looked kinda spooked, pushed her into continuing.
"Hey, seriously, don't look so worried. Things'll work out. If you want, we can get you jobs somewhere and find your your own place or something, maybe? Like yeah, not totally sure, but that's what we did for everybody else?"

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I Tags;
He pulled up outside his building just as the storm finally began to abate. Lifting the female from the backseat of the land rover with a grunt of effort and - somehow - making it to his third floor apartment, he dropped her onto the couch and flopped into an armchair across the room. Five minutes or so until she'd have to start waking up. Whatever he'd told Mark, he didn't want to be too close when it happened.

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade Team Sniper I Tags; NPCs, Kat
The soldier wouldn't have liked to admit it, but the moment he'd cut off from Kat he'd gunned the engine and hightailed it out of there.
First werewolves, now ghosts.
By the time Ford had driven up the rough roads outside Jasper and reached the little cabin his unit were camped at, he no longer needed the powerful lights mounted on the roof. The pressing darkness that remained even after the storm began to end and his own rising paranoia forced him to leave them on. As he neatly parked the pickup and clambered out, still somewhat pale, he ran inside, practically yelling the codeword as he slammed the door wide open and bundled himself inside in as dignified a way the slightly panicked male could.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Mark pulled into the motel parking lot and shut the truck off with a huff. Just sitting in the quiet for a moment, he could hear the distant rumble of thunder in the distance which told him it would be storming soon. The drive back into town had been surprisingly quiet, he hadn't seen another soul the entire way to the motel. Jasper wasn't known for it's populace, especially at night, sure, but it had been eerie all the same. One step out into the sprinkling rain had him stopping cold in his tracks, That smell... There was confusion written all over his face as Mark went to the motel door and speedily opened it with his key-card before returning to his truck once it was clear the room was empty.

Tyler. Somehow, someway, his boyfriends scent was strong and fresh which meant he'd been here. Mark jumped back into the truck and whipped it out of the parking lot as the rain started pouring, mostly he was worried but also a little frustrated. As he drove his eyes were watching the sidewalks on both sides of the road. It was possible Tyler had ridden all the way here on his Motorbike but if not he'd be walking. It wasn't difficult to come up with a route to take despite the two years he'd been away, Jasper hadn't changed too much and not many establishments would be open this late.

When the nearby diner came into view Mark had honed in on the two vehicles parked outside, between them was Tyler's bike. It was all the confirmation Mark needed before pulling in, parking as close to the door as he could. The man stalked to the door of the diner, a place he'd just eaten breakfast at the morning before, and stepped inside. Ignoring his soaked hair and squeaking shoes Mark made a b-line for the booth Tyler sat in and slid in across from his boyfriend with a not-so-harsh scowl on his face. The disheveled man was quick to speak before the other could, "What on earth are you doing here?" He was trying to remain irritated and stern after the roller-coaster of fun that was the last twenty-four hour. But with Tyler there and in front of him it was taking every bit of energy Mark had left not to hug and kiss him and then thank him for being there.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Scott ---> Relationship: None

Addali continued to stare at the wolf to her left, pole still in hand, as she sat frozen upon the rock she claimed as her perch. Her tackle was sitting in her lap as fear began to trickle into her being. What was she going to do? She knew that if she moved the wolf just might attack.

Upon the beautiful creature's features she swore she could have seen a flicker of fear mixed with curiosity as a thought ran through her mind: Food. Ever so slowly and gently she slid off of the rock, moving toward her pack she had taken with her still keeping her eyes upon the beast.

Upon reaching her bag, she rifled through it momentarily before she produced a sandwich wrapped in cellophane, unwrapping it as quietly as possible. After her trembling fingers had completed their task, she held it up for the wolf to view, "Hey. Are you hungry?" She asked, wiggling the sandwich, "Here." She said, after a moment, tossing the sandwich toward the wolf, it landing a few feet in front of the creature, "It's not much, just some honey ham, mayonnaise, lettuce, and nice sharp cheddar. I hope you, you know, like it or something." She said, her teeth capturing her lip after she spoke, knowing the creature didn't understand a word she said.

She hoped her peace offering would be enough to make it possibly not want to eat her, remaining squatted by her bag as she watched, wondering if the wolf would even be interested in the sandwich.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:23 pm

L U C I F E R wrote:
☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Single|☆|It's Complicated|☆
☆|Tags: Danny, Mark (Idek anymore)|☆

(Imma just leave him till I know what to do with him)

☆|Emery Castellanos|☆|Male|☆
☆|Widower|☆|Werewolf|☆|Scout|☆
☆|Tags: Emmelene, Basically any medics who see him.☆

Emery had experienced many wounds I'm his lifetime and he'd become well aquiainted with the sting of silver burning flesh, but seeing his son daughter limping and wounded burnt his soul.

The aged wolf gave her a long pitiful look before heading into the house in search for a medic. She needed some help.

(Keeping it short till I settle him into a good place)

☆|Tyler Austin|☆|Male|☆
☆|Mark is his man|☆|Human|☆|Professional Precious boy|☆
☆|Tags: Mark|☆

Tyler had been about to bite into his burger, his stomach finally settled, when the door was opened and a figure came to sit opposite him. He was about to protest when he saw who it was. There was no time for an introduction as Mark asked the question about why he was here.

Honestly, Tyler hadn't even expected to see Mark yet, hoping to surprise him when he went back to the motel room after his dinner. He stumbled over his breathing and his face flushed red.

"Oh, well I was just going to come see you and tjen I heard the news and I've had a wonderful day bit I'm tired and hungry and I just wanted to see you cause I was worried and I didn't want you to have to he here on your own, especially since this whole visit was about the murder and I just thought something might happen to you or you'd need someone to talk to about it but-" Tyler spoke quickly, rambling in embarrassment. He trailed off at the and and just looked at Mark's face, studying ever detail.

"What happened?" He asked as he noticed a sadness, a hurt in his eyes. "I heard they're brining in government people to cull wolves..
Have they started?" He asked nervously, hands moving onset the table to seek out Mark's, squeezing them lovingly as their eyes met and he waited for a response.

No matter what happened, Tyler would be there for Mark.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:59 pm

Wynter
Tags: Adam

Wynter watched Adam as he walked up the stairs. She sighed and looked at all the other werewolves. She looked back upstairs, should she conversate with the others or keep talking to Adam. She turned on her heel a bit and pounded up the stairs one by one. She huffed as she got to the top step, she found herself bored. She needed work to do."Adam, is there anything I can do. At all? Any missions I can go on?" she asked leaning against the wall close by looking at him with her bright blue eyes.
Last edited by *Lovel* on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me