ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:03 am

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter (Temporary Alpha) { Tags } Wynter { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Shaking my head at her obviously non-convinced response i simply kept walking momentarily silent as we neared the house, trying to listen through the storm for the faint voices within the building, not entirely able to make out the words, but able to vaguely gauge where everyone was from what i could tell most were in the living room with a few scattered throughout the rest of the pretty large house. Finally returning my attention to the girl beside me, clicking my tongue before glancing at the sky and back down at her about to speak again but stopped once she turned the conversation slightly, not much but it would work as i pulled my phone out of my back pocket glancing at the pretty wet screen - slightly surprised it even worked, to ensure nobody was trying to reach me over the last few hours still listening as she brought up her next question causing my eyes to slightly narrow while still looking at the screen as i tried to remember what i had just said mind half here, partally due to the throbbing migraine i obtained somewhere through the night, "I didn't say it like anything" I commented honestly, at least i hadn't thought i had, though i did know i still needed to apologies to the new duo for what had happen it wasn't really their fault everything considered. Tucking my phone back into my pocket and leading wynter up to the deck of the house i glanced at her once more, double checking she were alright before pushing the door open and letting her go inside while i stood on the deck for a few more minutes just simply taking a second to prepare myself for whatever was possibly awaiting, after a bit of time i finally moved inside as well ensuring the door was reclosed and keeping the elements at bay as i fell silent once more, eyes adjusted to the lights and body the warmth that greeted us upon entering the house was pretty much calm, for now and i was internally greatful, the fact it was still standing was a bonus all in itself. Helping the fighter out of the soaked jacket at the door i moved down the hall intent on solving the mystery if i needed to go back to my own house at the moment or if it could wait though, pausing at the stairs i glanced around taking in the current calm before the next storm, figuratively or not
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Bjorn ---> Relationship: None

Addali sat her petite frame upon a chair on the back porch, a table set before her littered with her current craft. The soft lull of cello music hummed softly from the speakers placed periodically on the back porch.

To an innocent onlooker, she would probably look like a mental 'bandito' impersonator but when one works with anything calcium bound, like antlers and bones, in order to avoid aspirating the dust you must cover your face. Bandanna wrapped around her nose and mouth, she prepared her hand tools to begin working once more. She took pleasure in using nature in her crafts; naturally shed antlers, fallen leaves, feathers found along the trails, and rocks. Why did she like rocks so much? It was like a weakness to her, her collection piled by the door.

The whine of her dremel drowned out any sound, the vibrations numbing her fingers as she cut into the main beam of the antler, her tattooed arm quickly covered in calcium powder. Her mind began to wander on her plans for the day; after she finished a few cuts, she wanted to go fishing. She hadn't been fishing since they came to Jasper but she knew that on the property there was a small creek. Whether or not anything resided in that water was unknown to her but the opportunity to surround herself with the silent serenity of the forest and its normal routine.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a sharp slam behind her, her fingers switching off the dremel as she turned her attention to the creator of the sound, Bjorn, her brother.

Bjorn Leonard Chezie
    Hunter ---> Tags: Addali ---> Relationship: None

Bjorn stood by the kitchen table, his large hands busy with his weapons that sat upon the smooth cedar, a look of determination placed firmly upon his features. He was a large man, standing at 6'2 and weighing close to 200lbs, he was solid and took pride int his fact. Always have to be prepared. He thought to himself, brows furrowing as his frown increased. He had a job to do and there was little to no action since he arrived and he was growing restless. He had removed him and his sister from everything they knew to come here and he had nothing to show for it and this fact angered him. He straightened and began loading his holsters, keen green orbs sparkling with anticipation for his potential kill.

He heard his sister's dremel start and a sigh escaped his lips, eyes softening momentarily. Poor Addi.. He thought to himself, lips pulling to one side as he thought of all his sister had been through. She was naive, yes, but that doesn't mean she didn't know what was going on and she always did her best to make good out of a bad situation. He admired her for that. Even when their parents had passed away, she was joking and laughing because she knew that's what they would want, no sadness, to remember them as they were not that they had died. He began toward the back door and stepped through, curling his nose at the smell of the antler being cut, slamming the door.

"I still think it smells like Fritos." He said once his sister turned off her hand tool, his deep, flowing voice tainted slightly with a southern draw.

"Doesn't it? Just don't have your nose anywhere near these bad boys when they burn." Addali said with a laugh, shaking the antler toward him, "These things stink when they burn."

Bjorn laughed and walked over to her, looking at the pieces of antlers that lay upon the table, "Buttons and rings again?" He asked, pushing at a larger chunk with his index finger.

"Yeah, I'll be drilling them out tomorrow, just wanted to get them cut so I can go fishing." She said with a happy smile, patting her brother's forearm.

Bjorn frowned, furrowing his brows, "You know I don't like you going out there by yourself."

"Bjorn," Addali began, frowning herself, "I can't stay inside forever. I'll be fine."

Bjorn sighed and shook his head, "You have to take a gun at least."

Addali groaned and looked to Bjorn only to be shushed, "No argument, Addi, either take a gun or don't go at all." He warned, glaring at his sister before placing his hand upon her shoulder, "I love you kiddo. I'll be back."

He took his leave, ignoring the feeling of her pleading eyes upon his back, knowing she did not like the thought of him killing an animal for sport, though these weren't just normal animals he hunted.
Last edited by birch. on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:19 am

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Mark was content with the silent drive, it was a welcomed change from the hectic last few hours. It also had given him a little time to think, and if not for the fact that there was a potential danger in the backseat he might have even nodded off. When they were getting close to their destination the driver spoke up and Mark peered down the road at the vehicle with a huff. "That would belong to the group that Skylar shot at, provoking them to shoot back. They had another, probably used it to leave." The man's tone didn't hide his displeasure at the whole incident but simply moved on as the SUV slowed to a stop next to his truck.

One look at the truck then his gaze shifted to Jason, hand on the doorknob. His hand left the door-handle and dug into his back pocket to fish out his phone and shoved it in Jason's direction, "Put your number in there and grab mine for your phone." It was a far easier act than making a fool of himself by trying to do it. Jason wasn't going to be able to rely on the pack, other than maybe Danny, if something came up with Aurora. So he wanted him to understand he was just a call away. Mark waited patiently, glancing around out the SUV window, trying to hide his sheepishness over the phone ordeal. Once it was given back and he'd put it away he looked at Jason once more, "You sure you gonna be okay on your own?" His words earlier might have leaned on the harsher end due to adrenaline going through him alongside the moon but he stuck by them. That didn't mean however he was going to let the Medic handle this alone if he wasn't entirely sure. Getting Aurora chained up at this place Jason had planned seemed easy enough in her current state.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:57 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Werewolf Pup / Tags: Emmy /

She grinned at her, feeling less nervous as she was before. Her smile quickly faded "At least you are of some importance to your pack... " Alyssa mumbled. Sitting up straight, she said " It's nice to meet you Emmy. My name is Alyssa. " She quietly listened to Emmy as she spoke. " He rescued eight cats? " She said in disbelief. Alyssa loved all animals, especially cats and dogs. " I think he should have kept some for himself." She grinned. Looking up and down Emmy, she could tell something was wrong but ignored it for now. " I have no idea where he went or anyone else.. but I saw him run after he left me in the room." She informed. " Also, are you okay? You seem hurt..." Alyssa asked.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:21 am

[size=85]Emmelene Castellanos I Werewolf I Hunter I Tags; Alyssa
The teenager couldn't help smiling, despite the fact that the pain in her leg was only increasing. With the huge wolfhound pressed up against her side, she wasn't in any danger of falling over, at least. She clung a little tighter to the fearsome creature regardless.
"He's not a big animal fan, I don't think..."
She shrugged, still skirting the kid's last remark.
"And running? Oh."
Emmy bit her lip, doing her best to hide the act she was slightly worried, and patted the dog's head mindlessly as she tried her best to work out what could have frightened him. He wasn't strong, sure - not really even any better of a fighter than she herself - but he wasn't as much of a coward as people usually assumed. None of the medical crew were.

Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I Tags; Scott, Sebastian, Genesis
She shook her head, wet wisps of ombré hair escaping from her ponytail by the dozen.
"We're not giving up on her. She'll be okay. She has to be." We can't - we can't - lose anybody else.
She frowned involuntarily as the brief stab of panic rose, barely managing to force it down and try to smile in a vaguely friendly way at the new female.
"But you're welcome. Seriously. I haven't got much, so I hope you like yellow, but it'll tide you over just fine. Might be smart to wait for the storm to pass, though, you know."
Despite her instructions to the new arrivals, she was still standing and shivering in her drenched clothes. Shrugging out of the temporary leader's jacket and dumping it onto the back of a sofa, she struggled out of the hoodie as well until she was back in her jeans and plain tee, bundling the wet stuff up and dumping it into the same basket.
She peered through the nearest window at the night's howling storm, glancing back towards Scott in surprise when she saw his reflection in the pane. He was still here? She turned, ever so slightly, to look at the strange guy over her shoulder.
"And Scott? Hey? Thanks. You're welcome to wait around until morning, if you want to?"

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I Tags; Mark, Aurora
He entered his contact details into the device without question, neatly labelling the contact "Jay" and passing it back.
"Yeah, I think so. I'm good at talking to disgruntled people, right? A... homicidal woman isn't that far out of my comfort zone, I guess?"
The younger male cleared his throat, shifting about awkwardly in the 4x4's driver's seat.
"Yeah, no, I'll be fine. We'll be fine. I'll talk some sense into her, promise. There's gotta be some part of her deeper down that's still... Aurora, right? Just go and do whatever you've gotta do, Mark. And, seriously, thank you for everything. You didn't have to do any of that. We owe you more than we can say, buddy."
/size]

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:38 am

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈
Werewolf /\ 22 /\ Loner /\ Tags: Open

Scott looked over as Blair acknowledged him. It was nice of her to offer to let him stay until morning, but he knew he’d be more comfortable back at his cabin. The only issue was the storm, but he was sure that in his wolf form that it wouldn’t bother him too much. “I appreciate the offer, but I think I’m going to head back to my place. I’ll let you guys know if I notice anything suspicious in my neck of the woods though. And if you guys every need anything, just let me know.” he said with a small smile. With that, he turned to leave, but before he did, he paused. ”Thanks for, you know, not attack me when you found me. Maybe we’ll see each other around, and not with me trespassing.” Now, he turned to leave, making his way out of the house and out into the rain. From there, he promptly shifted and started making his way, as quickly as he could, towards the pack’s border and back towards his property. The only problem, was that the storm was throwing off his senses. In wolf form, he relied heavily on scents and sounds due to the fact that he couldn’t wear his glasses that corrected his farsightedness. However, the rain not only washed away scents, but the noise of the rain drowned out other noises. After he was fairly positive he wasn’t in pack territory anymore, the snow white wolf decided he needed to find some sort of shelter to wait out the storm. He wasn’t exactly sure where he was and he had no way of detecting any threats. So Scott slowed down and started scanning his surrounding for anything that could protect a creature as large as him from the rain. Luckily he found a large hollow tree trunk that he was able to squeeze into. Even though it was tight, he was able to lay down curl up, resting his head on his paws. It wasn’t home, but at least he was out of the rain. Hopefully it would let up soon.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:25 am

NPC// Collin "Col" Freeman and Logan "Loey" Rodriguez // Status; Blade HQ
"Sorry, Kingston, ma'am. Very sorry," Col gushed, ever quick on the uptake, grimacing slightly with obvious regret.
Obviously more resilient to his new teammate's disapproval than his younger counterpart, Loey just shrugged in an apologetic way and returned to his work. Whereas the now ex-SWAT trooper sitting across the room from him was obviously keen to suck up to the people he'd told Logan, in a hushed whisper, during transit that he'd heard those minute fragments of information about, all Logan wanted to do was get the job done. Rubbing awkwardly at the week-old stubble on his face, he sighed as Collin continued to apologise and pulled his iPod out of his pocket. At least he'd brought earphones with him.

"So what do you suggest we do, ma'am? Does Commander D'Arc have a plan?" Collin continued, pretending he was oblivious to both Loey's eye-rolls and the hushed voices now filling his new earpiece and the room. "Obviously," he added, only slightly condescendingly, "we need a way to catch them all at once. Or catch the specimens the lab want, anyway, and dispose of the rest. All at once. Do you think, maybe, that nerve gas or something of that variety would work? I understand you guys have access to that kind of weaponry?"

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade Team Sniper I Tags; Kat, Bronwyn
He growled under his breath.
"Yes! Yes, I'm sure! She. Is. Gone."
Taking a deep breath, the twenty-six year-old closed his eyes, leaning his head against the window. The glass was freezing against his skin, and cold water must have been leaking in from somewhere because there was a rigid trail making its way down his spine. Outside, the storm looked worse than ever; he could barely see for thirty feet, despite the xenon headlights the team leader had ensured all the vehicles were equipped with. Theo powered on the fog lights and driving lights, too. Visibility was now up to fifty feet, but on the sides of his vehicle - he noted, remembering the distinct lack of armour his truck had - the darkness pressed right up to the panes. Theo was no coward, for sure, but he didn't like it in the slightest.
The removal of his direct line to D'Arc had already had him rattled, admittedly, but - dark or not - he was a Blade and he could handle himself, right?

Mind drifting back to Kat, he mumbled out another reply. How stupid of him to let himself panic like that, even if - reasonably - he knew he was too tired to have reacted in any other way. The effort of keeping up the happy-go-lucky mask he wore weighed heavier than he'd ever have expected when he first hid himself behind it, and it was draining him down far too fast.

"Yeah, I'm coming, Kat. I'm coming. On my way. Bear with me. I'll be there soon."
He moved the pick-up into gear.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:40 pm

wolfhound. wrote:
Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I Tags; Scott, Sebastian, Genesis
She shook her head, wet wisps of ombré hair escaping from her ponytail by the dozen.
"We're not giving up on her. She'll be okay. She has to be." We can't - we can't - lose anybody else.
She frowned involuntarily as the brief stab of panic rose, barely managing to force it down and try to smile in a vaguely friendly way at the new female.
"But you're welcome. Seriously. I haven't got much, so I hope you like yellow, but it'll tide you over just fine. Might be smart to wait for the storm to pass, though, you know."
Despite her instructions to the new arrivals, she was still standing and shivering in her drenched clothes. Shrugging out of the temporary leader's jacket and dumping it onto the back of a sofa, she struggled out of the hoodie as well until she was back in her jeans and plain tee, bundling the wet stuff up and dumping it into the same basket.
She peered through the nearest window at the night's howling storm, glancing back towards Scott in surprise when she saw his reflection in the pane. He was still here? She turned, ever so slightly, to look at the strange guy over her shoulder.
"And Scott? Hey? Thanks. You're welcome to wait around until morning, if you want to?"

Genesis Sanders | Female | Loner | Location: Skylar's house |Tags: Her brother, Blair
"I'll take any color I can get as long as it's not soaked," she laughed softly, tugging at her wet clothing. "I'll have to go into town soon though for clothes and other things. What we're wearing is all we've got," she admitted in embarrassment. "Where would be the best place to buy that stuff?" she questioned as her brother re-entered the room.

Sebastian Sanders | Male | Loner | Location: Skylar's house | Tags: His sister, Blair
He returned to the others, his arms crossed over his bare chest as he watched the male blair had talked to leave, and turned to Blair curiously. "Not all your pack members live close?" he questioned, leaning forward slightly. He'd only ever been apart of one pack, and while it hadn't ended well, he figured they all worked the same. "Isn't there a rule or something about pack members having to stay close unless the Alpha gives them permission to leave?"

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:32 pm

[center]Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: None ---> Relationship: None

Addali strolled through the forest toward the evening, a light rain pelting her coat as the smell of wet earth greeted her nostrils, crisp and cool. She smiled to herself as she adjusted her small fishing pole within her hand, tackle box in the other, making her way toward the wide creek she had happened upon earlier that month. She enjoyed her nature walks, the excitement and anticipation of the impending fish catching heavy upon her mind and quickening her step.

Her icy orbs flickered to the side as a moment captured her fading attention and caused her steps to falter, eyes narrowing slightly, What was that? She thought for a moment but simply shrugged it off and continued forward, humming a song softly to herself.

Upon reaching the creek, she quickly found a large boulder to sit upon, dangling her feet off of it before preparing her pole, paying little to no attention to her surroundings before something caught her eye again, lifting her gaze slightly as she slowly turned her head to her left, the figure pushing through a bush about 20 feet away from her. She froze. It was a wolf, solid white, and much larger than she had seen any wolf before. Her breath hitched within her lungs as she kept her eyes on the beast and remained silent, staring forward, fingers frozen on the lure and line within their grip.

She watched as the beast crawled into a log, continuing to remain still and quiet, her breathing shuddered, remembering the piece at her side but she couldn't bring herself to move at this moment, knowing it could be her last.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:01 am

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈
Werewolf /\ 22 /\ Loner /\ Tags: Addali

[size=85]Scott didn’t have to wait very long for the rain to let up. Now that it wasn’t so noisy from the storm, he might just be able to get his bearings and find his way back home. He was sure just how much the storm forced him off track so it was important to find out where exactly he was before something bad happened. He decided to wait just a little longer before wiggling out of his temporary shelter. It was still raining, but much lighter than before. The first thing he did was stretch and then shake out his soaked fur. It was amazing how much lighter he felt without all the water weighing him down. Now that he was somewhat dry, he started looking around and listening for landmarks. He didn’t need his glasses to see the creek in front of him. It was one he recognized as there weren’t too many around. Scott walked closer to the water’s edge, looking to get a quick drink before continuing on his way, but he paused. He smelled something out of place. He flicked his ears a bit as he scanned the banks a bit more carefully, and nearly flinched when he saw her. A human perched on a rock not all that far from him, and she was watching him. Humans rarely came out this far in the forest, but there she was. Could she be a part of the group that attacked the pack earlier? He knew that he heard a female voice. Scott watched her carefully, taking a few step away slowly. If she was part of that group, that meant there were more humans nearby, somewhere. Even if she wasn’t, humans didn’t normally travel on their own. The one thing he didn’t do was run off. If she decided to follow him, he could lead her back to his home or towards the pack. No, he’d have to be smart about this. For all he knew, this girl thought he was just an ordinary wolf. For now he just froze, waiting to see what she was going to do.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me