( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby Xintea » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:40 am

๐™…๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™€๐™€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vampire_) Fundraiser banquet_) V a l k y r i e
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxxxxxxSunni. That name brought back so many painful memories to him. It was someone he loved dearly that called him that. It was nothing like a sibling tease, but something his first girlfriend ever said to him. The first girl he actually felt diehard in love with, and the first time he'd ever opened up himself to anybody. Of course with the exception of his mother of course. Evelynn would say that to him all the time, teasing him and using it as a cutsie nickname whenever his friends were around. Being the dumb twenty year old he was, he would defend himself diligently. But that would just make everyone laugh at him even more. He never really minded it when she called him Sunni when they were on dates, or cuddling. In fact it made him feel all fuzzy inside, like everything was perfect. Of course it all ended when she died. She was only thirty, dying from lung cancer she'd contracted from years of second hand smoking. "I know your secret, and I forgive you, Sunni." Those were her last words. That literally killed him on the inside. Honestly the last time he'd ever cared for a girl, and the last time he heard that stupid nickname. Sounds cheesy right? Well vampires exist so it's not too surprising at this point.

And for some reason he didn't mind it when she called him Sunni. Maybe it was that she looked like Evelynn, with the same dark black hair and stature. They didn't look exactly alike, but she had a similar personality from what he could tell so far. Flashing a smirk, he took her hands gently after she flashed finger hearts. "You know I wouldn't mind that Val." He would have gone on with trying to charm the seemingly nervous girl, but an all too familiar scent made its way to his nostrils. Blood. Trying to calm himself, he turned to see what was happening, and genuinely hoped it was just some small paper cut and not a serious injury. Of course there just had to be some crazy vampire there, because he saw someone lunge across the room at the thin boy immediately. "Criminey..." He mumbled under his breath. Jackson hadn't "fed" in about a week, which normally was fine for him. He usually only "fed" when he needed to, and currently? He was absolutely fine. Who knows why? Maybe he's just too much of an idiot sometimes and doesn't realize his own needs.

Right now the only thought on his mind was getting Valkryie and himself out of the building. He bit his lip, and looked to the shorter person beside him. "How about we just get out of here yeah? Who knows how many other crazy people are here." He noticed another person there, presumably a vampire, keeping their distance and avoiding the situation. Elias. That guy's probably hurting for some blood too so that just made this place a whole hell of a lot scarier. "Yeah let's go." Swiftly, he shifted his grip to one of her wrists and gripped more tightly this time, while letting go of her left hand. He guided himself, and the girl out of the panicked crowd, finding his way to an exit. He didn't know how many people he'd elbowed or shoved but he wasn't the only one leaving. Finally, he pushed open a door and dragged her outside. Heaving a sigh, he looked behind him. "You good?"
Last edited by Xintea on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:19 am

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐›๐š๐ซ โ”โ”โ”โ”
vampire . ~800 y/o . male . at fundraiser
tags russell, mentions adeline

The young man's name rolled off his tongue smoothly despite the clumsiness its letters created, Thiago tossed it around in his head. It was nice, it suited the man. He returned both hands back to his pockets as the casual stroll continued, eyes scanning the crowd before being drawn back to Russell as once again he inquired into Thiago's presence here. Truthfully there wasn't some grand or mysterious reason, no horrible secret or escape from his past; he'd come here because he'd heard rumors circulating in vampire circles of the safe haven and it had interested him. However, having someone think he was here under mysterious circumstances sounded more fun. His lips had parted ever so slightly, prepared to redirect the question into another topic of conversation when he paused. His eyes focused on a young woman, beautiful appearance but with an unmistakable expression. Thiago had seen it many times and had experienced it in his youth frequently as well. Hunger, desire, the thrill, no the need to hunt. She was eyeing someone up to sink her fangs deep and if someone didn't catch it things would get bad and quickly. Instinctively his hand reached and gripped Russell's arm tightly to cease both their walking. They were closer to the young man now and Thiago knew they needed to leave, "Step back calmly. Do not move too quickly." His voice was low, a careful whisper as not to alarm anyone around them. As fate would have it he hadn't been able to even move when the young woman suddenly lunged forward and before anyone could blink she was on top of the young boy with her fangs buried in his neck. Thiago hesitated in his step back, to stay and free the woman's fangs from his neck or flee. In the end he chose to step back, away from the chaos that was unfolding.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 004 )

Postby yeosang1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:42 pm

โŠฐ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ขโŠฑ Fundrasier Banquet | Jackson | Vampire
โงโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโ˜™

valkryie giggled slightly, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips slightly. aish, maybe she judged the latter too fast. she was actually, suprisingly, enjoying his company. even though the two got off at a really bad start, she was enjoying this. alot, which sounded weird once you think about. Valkryie? enjoying something? first, that was absurd. and the fact it was another human, and their interaction, would surprise and confuse the world. how fun, huh? valkryie herself actually was a very..confusing person. she always had weird mood swings in random times. but that wasn't fully her..sometimes it was just the people. yeah..this is going nowhere, as you can see.

Valkryie scrunched her nose slightly, offering a small smile, before her eyes flicked to her hands. ack, jacksons hands were oddly warm. it was so weird, almost alluring. valkryie went to shift slightly, when a strong, familiar smell hit her. oh, blood.of course. valkryie sucked in breath slightly, tensing her muscles as she looked around slightly. she wasn't planning on searching it out and going to attack or something..but she just wanted to see where the heck it was coming from..and how to avoid it."okay." valkryie said softly, curling her lip slightly to chew on it. of course, bad habit. but she chewed on her lip when she was nervous. each time. valkryie scanned around slightly, desperately trying to find an exit , when jackon beat her to it.

at that moment, valkryie felt like a duck just trying to follow the oldest or something. jackson, with a firm grip on her wrist, pulling her outside was a bit of a struggle, in all honestly. since he was definitely faster. but she'd live. as the two entered outside, teh fresh air surrounded valkryie, and the noises of everyone inside(and the horrible smell of that stupid enticing blood. echk.) was drowned out ."uhm, yeah. im fine."valkryie said softly, shrugging her shoulders. "what about you?"

aslo short
im s o rry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:59 pm

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline )

Elias snapped to his senses after a few moments. Adeline couldnโ€™t stop feeding until her victim was dead, or heโ€™d turn too. He had to speed up the process, before hunters showed up. The vampire quickly made his way over to the woman and her prey. Instead of trying to pull her off, he knelt down and picked up one of the boyโ€™s wrists. He located a vein, then allowed his fangs to slide out. He sank his teeth into the chosen spot, drinking as quickly as possible. Though he denied it, deep down Elias was grateful for the chance to finally appease his hunger. He drank until he heard the heartbeat slowly come to a stop; it was done. Elias stood up, licking his cherry red lips. Humans were staring in a mixture of awe and terror. Heโ€™d been exposed as well. The older vampire quickly pulled Adeline off of the boy and to her feet. โ€œCome on!โ€ He hissed. In an instant, the two were running out the door of the banquet hall.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby spicyskeleton » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:49 pm

โ” ๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™€๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™†๐˜ผ๐™€๐™‡๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰
      โ”โ”โ”โ”
      ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž thiago ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ thiago
    russell made sure to keep his steps even as he walked, his eyes flicking back and forth between the crowds. people danced and laugh, enjoying themselves. it was a nice sight, to see an entire town come together, even if it was for a stupid fundraiser. now that he thought about it, what were they even raising funds for?
    at the feeling of thiago's firm grip in the crook of his arm, russells free arm shot up to grab the mans wrist. it was out of instinct, his first thought being that this was a violent notion until he heard the soft spoken words from the man. his body tensed, his eyes sweeping the area for the sudden caution. he then saw it, a girl he knew by the name adeline. the way her body seemed to flinch at every movement and her eyes having the look of a wild animal. russell held his breathe when he realized what was happening, slowly releasing his grip from thiago. he knew what it felt like, to be not in control of your own body, hunger over taking you. it was something every vampire had dealt with at some point, and his heart really did reach out to her. he just wanted to reach out far from here, because there was no way in hell he was going to be exposed.
    he was about to start taking steps backwards to get away from whatever was about to happen, until adeline snapped and went for an unsuspecting man. russell cursed under his breathe and turned to look over at the other vampires in the facility, wondering if they would all flee. no part of him wanted to pull the girl off the man, for what was done had been done.
    his eyes widened when he saw elias calmly walk over and feed on the man from his arm. his mouth opened to speak, curse at elias for being so stupid, but it quickly shut. russell took a step back, trying to blend in with the people in shock around him. "lets get out of here." he said quietly to thiago, thinking over every little movement he made as to not look suspicious.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:09 am

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐จ
The local priest - At the Fundraiser - Tagged: Open

Luca was talking to a nice gentleman about his church's mass service when he heard screaming. He peered around the man to see some woman jumping onto a boy and...biting him? That was nuts! It had to be drug related.

He quickly stood and gathered his volunteers to usher them towards the door. "What is she doing?!" Emily asked over the commotion. Luca said something, but his soft voice was drowned in the noise.

They got to the door and regrouped in the parking lot. "The police are on their way," Luca motioned to the brightly flashing blue lights coming down the road. "I think its safe to say that this event is over. Thanks for all your help tonight. Drive safe."

They exchanged farewells and Luca returned to his old church van. Nothing would feel better than a hot shower and bed.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ five. )

Postby Elillium » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:06 am

x
          โ€Ÿ.๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ll๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’.โ™›
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

xxxHer body was euphoric and numb. She had hardly noticed that Elias had pulled her off of her victim until they
      had already exited the hall. Adeline resisted slightly, like a small child being pulled away from the candy section in
      a grocery store. As the euphoria began to dissipate, Adeline realized that everyone who stood outside of the building
      was staring at them in horror. She avoided making eye contact with them furtively, trailing behind Adeline in nearly
      shameful obedience. She accepted that ruined the safe haven Imogen had spent hundreds of years in search for, but
      there was still part of her that not remorseful and enjoyed the thrill. As she came out of the haze, she noticed a
      relentless pain that traveled up her left arm. Reluctantly, she looked down at arm as they ran. There was a large
      gouge in the centre of her forearms. As she replayed the events back in her head, she could faintly remember diving
      through a glass bowl and probably several kitchen knives. She was excited, filled with newfound energy and motivation.
      She knew that all of the other vampires in Greendale would probably be mad at her, but she was indifferent. It had been
      her first true catch since turning. For months she had been subdued by feeding off of only what Elias or the other
      vampires had hunted for her, but she had finally grown independent, she could finally hunt for herself. She thought of
      all of it carefully as she followed behind Elias.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i.

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:17 am

๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’ฬ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    no tags - fundraiser - form - wc 143

Scarlet stilettos clicked against the steps to the hall, while one elegant hand softly brushed against her hair, checking that it was still meticulous. Sabine was fashionably late, but she had been to dozens of banquets just like this one during the past month. She tsked audibly at the balloons - tacky. She was part of the city council of course, but she wouldn't bother herself with such menial tasks as manning the booth. Right as she was about to settle near one of the groups caught up in some fascinating debate, a commotion broke out at the other side of the room. She could recognize the young girl as one of the newer vampires in town - she had fairly extensive knowledge of the goings-on after all. An amused note of laughter escaped her throat as she observed the scene. This should prove interesting.
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:27 am

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet, the church ) ( tagged: adeline )

Elias dragged Adeline out of the banquet hall and into the cold, night air. Away from the overwhelming smell of blood, he was able to think more clearly. He knew they couldnโ€™t go to his house or Adelineโ€™s. Neither would be safe after that fiasco. Instead, he went to the first place he could think of; the church. Elias lead her instead the chapel, shutting the doors behind them with a sigh. Knowing they were temporarily safe, the realization of what happened finally hit. Theyโ€™d exposed themselves, in front of humans. โ€œWhat have we done...โ€ Elias murmured, leaning his head against the door.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:21 pm

๐™…๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™€๐™€
Vampire_) Fundraiser banquet_) V a l k y r i e

xxxxxxxxx"Yeah I'm fine besides... what happened in there." Geeze, now he was in a bit of a bad mood. Annoyed, he stepped away from Valkyrie for a moment. Annoyed, he rubbed his temples and kicked the brick wall he was facing. "Idiot idiot idiot..." He grumbled barely a whisper, hoping the girl couldn't hear him. "Feeding in the middle of a massive place like that with people..." Huffing, he turned back to face his shorter compatriot and ran his nimble fingers through his dusty brown locks. "That ah, what did you see in there?" He questioned, probably sounding more suspicious than he had initially hoped. Bad bad approach Jackson. His conscience hissed at him. He clapped both of his hands together and brought them to his lips. "Okay." He brought his hands down with the words, sort of making finger guns at the ground. "Ah-" He was about to say something else, but then a thought struck him. She wasn't surprised at all when someone literally attacked someone else to bite them in the neck. He then smiled a bit, and probably looked a bit insane in the process. "So you actually weren't freaked out by what happened in there." He then thought for a moment, and slightly chewed at his lip. "Random question but like do you think that was weird in there like, you know what happened? You didn't seem too surprised and I just expected you to be a bit more freaked out?" I'm dumb I'm so dumb oh god I'm dumb. He simply smiled and crossed his arms. Wow he's dumb.
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me