` [ sick little games, ] ⊱ \\ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

post four » valerie » ian

Postby goneleft » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:33 pm

( V A L E R I E ! )

( 20 | mood:| tags: judd, casp | location: somewhere )

Val gave a slight grin at his bow, but stood back. She didn't know why they were put in this sort of 'jungle cage' but she thought they were not going to get out any time soon, especially with aggressive people, or the weak. Whatever twisted world they were in, it wasn't going to be pretty, not one bit. It hadn't been so far, yet if they were going to survive -- or if there were sick traps rigged and ready to make them fall -- it would be a roller coaster.

It was a dark train of thought she had going, and her eyes averted to the ground at the thoughts of it all. But suddenly, Judd's voice broke into her thoughts, and she lifted her head to stare back at the stranger. Much taller then the both of them, butt well-built. He seemed to be in a terrible mood, so she just glanced back, almost uncomfortably, but tried to not seem wimpy in the face of company. "Lion-man....bear-man," She paused and added as a grumble: "Cat-woman..."

She gave a quick nod as Judd addressed her, yet she said no more, and tucked her hands into her pockets, and waited almost patiently for an answer. Yet when the man spoke up, Val scowled irritably at the response she got. "Excuse me for asking," she hissed under her breath. Of course, there were some who would have taken....shifting into a bear harshly, so she wasn't one to start making assumptions and judging. Yet she couldn't help but think of it like that. "Well alrighty then. You can just chill. Simple question." She spoke indignantly. Maybe that was one thing that would get her attacked -- the boldness to speak her mind and not think of the consequences.

She immediately noticed he took glance behind her, and even she cast a glance behind her shoulder, but saw nothing. Turning back, she listened to his abrupt words of leaving, yet she stood where she was as he passed. "Sure." She didn't even know his name, but he seemed irritated enough that she wasn't going to say anything else, except looked up expectantly at Judd. "Well, I guess we're pen-pals? Something like that...." It was supposed to be amused, but it turned out as a grumble.

( I A N ! )

( 20 | mood:| tags: skyelit | location: somewhere )

Ian didn't know what he was running towards, but hearing a scream, the male stopped and pricked both ears, casting a glance towards where it sounded. Of course, being a mountain lion, he had finely tuned hearing, and muscles that slightly bulged and rippled under his pelt. Shifting, it didn't seem like much of a real nuisance, he stood, running his fingers through his hair, and casting a somewhat irritable glance at the two, as his brows furrowed, and his face grew serious. "Don't blame me for not noticing you." Was his held-back answer, and his scowl rippled across his face, shedding off the once light-hearted running he had.

They seemed close, almost siblings, yet he didn't know what to say, so he just stood. But a rustling in the trees made him whip around. There was a flash of sandy-colored fur that seemed to be broken up, and not as one silhouette, so he noted, the animal did have somewhat pattern. But it seemed to have left, and he turned back to the two people, one of which seemed to have shifted into a lynx. Slyly grinning, he glanced at them. "Oh a kitty. Lovely." It was full of sarcasm, and he crouched down. Probably a bad idea as the cat could lunge at him, but he didn't care.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ` [ sick little games, ] ⊱ \\ open

Postby ~Atlas~ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:44 pm

❈ Skylar Woods ❈ ||
              ||Age~ 17 ||
              || Spirit animal~ Seneca white deer ||
              ||Tagged~ Annabelle, Caspian ||
              || Feeling~ Afraid and confused ||
              ||Location~ Arena ||

The owl let out only a screech in response to Skylar's question, causing her pale cheeks to redden slightly. She should have known better; it looked to be just a plain owl. However, it seemed to have comprehended her question, and she couldn't mistake the look of fear on its face. Maybe she wasn't so wrong after all? The owl flapped maybe a foot off the ground, and Skylar recognized it as the beginnings of shift. Sure enough, where a small owl had been standing, frantically screeching, a girl was now lying in its place. She looked just as disheveled as Skylar, with mused hair and somewhat shocked features. Now that she could speak, she brought an answer to Skylar's question; she was obviously a human. "O-oh, good," she breathed in response, nodding and feeling somewhat relieved that she wasn't the only one cursed with this strange affliction. The girl introduced herself as Annabelle, her response short, yet not too intimidating. It was now that Skylar realized that she hadn't had communication in a long time. By the way her mouth tried to work and her dry throat tried to produce sound, it was obvious that it had been a very long time since she'd spoken. How did one have a conversation with another? These questions rapidly assaulted the nervous girl's mind as she desperately tried to produce her own name.

After a few moments of searching, she was finally able to utter,"Skylar." She noticed Annabelle's eyes leave hers as she began to search the forest and all of its majesty. Under normal circumstances, Skylar would most likely been enraptured with the forest and all of its life. Other animals surrounded them, seemingly normal and benign. The branches of the trees nearly blocked out all rays of sunlight, and let glimmering, faltering ray in as they swayed in the wind. A sign from Annabelle sounded, as she glanced back over at Skylar. That's right, it was Skylar's turn to say something. Awkwardly, the fragile girl fumbled with her words, her hands nervously playing with her light blonde hair as she racked her mind with something to say. What was there to say to the other girl? I'm looking so stupid right now, she inwardly berated herself as her mind was working at a mile a minute, trying to think of something to say. Finally, the girl uttered,"I hope you aren't hurt. I'm so sorry, I guess I was," she faltered with her words, trying to explain why she had been charging at the girl. "It's just.. there was this loud roar. It just surprised me is all." Her voice was gentle and soft, her eyes rarely leaving contact with the ground. The newfound sensation of burning anxiety remained in her stomach, while her hands trembled slightly. She had no idea why she had become so anxious; she'd never been this way before. Perhaps it had something to do with the unexplained scars on her body?

It had been long enough that she'd been sprawled out on the ground, like a newborn foal learning to walk. It was time to stand. Her body felt weak after the ordeal, and she slowly put her hands in front of herself, and pushed up. Her legs trembled as she slowly rose, looking like a toddler taking its first steps. A light gasp escaped her as she wobbled, her vision swaying slightly. However, the assistance of a tree trunk was there for her to use, and she wrapped her arms around it as she became her steady. In the simple process of standing up, the color had been washed out of her face, leaving her looking more pale and vulnerable than ever. She turned her gaze back to Annabelle, who was still lying on the ground. Tentatively, Skylar offered her hand to the other girl. She probably wouldn't be much help in helping the other girl to her feet, due to her limited strength. However, it seemed like the appropriate thing to do in the situation. While she waited for either the acceptance or rejection of help, she asked,"D-do you think there's others here? Are we all animals?" She continued to ponder on the question, her mind looping back towards its questioning, inquisitive state. "Do you remember anything? I-I don't," she stuttered, trying her best to think back onto why they were placed here. However, it was to no avail, as her memory unusually provided her no answers.

As Skylar waited for Annabelle to respond with thoughts of her own, Skylar felt heightened senses flood through her. Although she wasn't in her deer form, she felt as if her ears and nose had been opened to the world around her. Even though she had terrible vision, she felt as if it was slightly less poor, as she could see things with greater clarity farther away. Her hands trembled slightly as she got a better grip over herself, and was eventually able to let go of the fortitude of the tree branch. Shifting had taken its toll on her, leaving her feeling weak and exhausted. Not to mention what she was feeling mentally and emotionally about the situation. It was crazy and wild, something her logical mind couldn't wrap around. Her life had been changed forever, like the time she'd gotten pneumonia and was left with asthma. As she considered the changes, and why they might be here, she felt her steadily-pounding heartbeat increase. She was anxious and scared, the lines of fear written all over her face. She had no idea what happened or why she was here; she just wanted to go home. However, the crunching of leaves caused the girl to perk her head up in surprise and caution, looking very deer-like even as a human. Her shift couldn't be kept at bay, and out of nervousness, she felt her small body suddenly turn back int the white deer. Her legs trembled as she stood for a few seconds, fighting the desire to flee. However, her human side was able to win over, and not long after, she was back in her human form, kneeling on the ground with her face looking up at Caspian in helplessness. She highly doubted that he'd bring harm to her, yet she was feeling all sorts of different emotions that made her want to run. All color that had returned to her face had immediately drained, and she felt the weakness and fatigue crash over her body once again. Looks like she was stuck here, with her mouth agape, looking stupid no doubt. Once she was able to find her voice, the anxious girl muttered out a shaky,"Hello," to the young man, who looked particularly grumpy.

Judd Harris➳ ||
              ||Age~ Nineteen ||
              || Spirit animal~ Lion ||
              ||Tagged~ Valerie, Casp ||
              ||Feeling~ Confident, curious ||
              ||Location~ Arena ||

It seemed like this other guy even had the disposition of a bear. He snapped quickly at Val, who had just asked if he was alright. She drew in a sharp intake of air, muttering in annoyance. No doubt Judd would to, this guy was being somewhat of a jerk. Judd felt daring, but not daring enough to have a fight. There was no point in getting injured on the first day, especially to something so silly. "Jeez, calm down Pooh bear," he muttered, rolling his eyes a bit at the snappy, brooding young man. They were all scared and confused about their situation, Judd included. His face didn't register with fear of any sort, but deep down, he felt very unsettled and weary. he had no idea how long they'd be locked in here, and why. Were they expected to fight? Or to merely hold hands and sing 'kumbaya?'

Casp didn't seem to engaged in finding out the mystery, instead he merely started patting down his jeans. In sudden realization, Judd copied his actions, patting down his own pockets. Everything he had, his phone, wallet (complete with credit cards and money galore) were gone. "What the hell?" he exclaimed, his voice sounding more terse than ever before. If there was anything he was scared about loosing, it was his money that gave him access to video games, beer, and cigarettes. "No no," he murmured as his hands continued to search for his missing items, coming up with nothing. "They took my damn stuff!" he shouted, bringing his hands to his face and rubbing against it, as he did when he got stressed. "God, this blows," he moaned, still grieving over the loss of his possessions. However, Casp soon announced that he was going off in search of his own things. Although Judd was devastated at the loss of his wallet and phone, he knew there would be no use in searching. They were gone for good, and whoever put them in here probably stripped them of all possessions. Judd wasn't too compelled to stop the other guy who had never introduced himself; he didn't want to be with them, and Judd could tell that Val wasn't overly fond of him either. So, without a word, he watched Casp, the grumpy bear, stalk off.

And then there were two. Judd exchanged looks with Val, his eyebrows raised in slight annoyance. "Well, he wasn't the most pleasant guy," he muttered, rolling his eyes slightly. however, he knew not to seem too irritated, as he didn't want to seem easily bothered. Val joked about the two being "pen pals" and it brought a wry smile upon Judd's face. So far, he met one dud, and one decent girl. he didn't see them becoming close friends, but perhaps a survival partner of some sorts. "Yep, guess we're pen pals now. If we wanna solve this mystery, we better get in the mystery van," he continued to ramble, thinking back to the children's show, Scooby Doo. Had the gang ever been placed in a situation like this? What he'd give to be anywhere else, to be watching that dumb show other than being here. "Well," Judd began, looking around. So far, he saw no one else in the center, as most had already dispersed to the forest. "Wanna have a look around here? see who else is trapped in this mouse trap with us?" Judd felt the desire to shift back to his lion form, to feel the power that rippled in each muscle. Perhaps he could shift, and then take a look around? He needed to check out the area, in order to see what was in store for them. His survivalist mentality was already alert, his sharp mind thinking about what he'd need. Shelter, food, water. The three basic human needs. Company would be nice too, so he could keep his sanity as well. As long as val stayed with him, he'd have one thing scratched off the list.
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyelit [1] Talon [1]

Postby heartless, » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:09 am

kyelit alentine
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    eurasian lynx nineteen tagged; Ian location ; in the arena
        She was a bit confused when the feline magically transformed into a human boy. "Woah." She said with a grin. "How did you do that?" She asked amazed, most would be afraid, like she was at first but now she found it fascinating. "This is officially the coolest thing I have ever seen." She got off the ground dusting her jeans off and smiled at the boy. "Do you happen to know where we are?" She asked knowing he was most likely just as clueless as her and Talon. A part of her hoped this was all just dream, but deep down she knew this was reality. So many questions ran through her mind, mostly how to get back home. This was a nightmare and she knew it would just get worse.

She sighed when her brother shifted into a cat. "Can everyone turn into an animal besides me?" She said looking down at Talon before looking at Ian. "I'm Skyelit, and this kitty is my twin brother, Talon." The blonde haired girl said as she pointed down at the lynx. Her blue eyes glanced around at her surroundings, thinking of a way to get out of this dreaded place. "There better be a way out of here." She said out loud but not directed at anyone. "Should we stick together and fine a way out of here?" She offered thinking making a group would be better than being alone with just her brother with her, bigger groups were better for protection than traveling alone.

alon alentine
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    eurasian lynx nineteen tagged; none location ; in the arena
        wip, don't know what to post yet.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anabelle \\ three

Postby button. » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANABELLE
in the forest | feeling cautious| tagged skylar, caspian

Anabelle gratefully took the girls hand and pulled herself up, mostly thanks to her own strength and balance. Anabelle had always been pretty sure she was on the weakling side of the evolution pool with her scrawny arms and legs. And while that may be true, Skylar was definitely at least a foot deeper in that pool. She seemed brittle, almost like she would shatter at any second. Her pale skin was also mildly shocking. The sun seemed to be reflected off her paper skin. It made perfect sense that the girl was able to shift into such a dainty animal as a deer.

"Thanks" She said softly, dusting off her butt and legs. Looking back over at Skylar as she spoke, Anabelle nodded in reply. I can barely remember my last name. There have to be more than just you and me in here but I just dont - Hey, are you okay?" Anabelle reached forward as the girl began to grow even paler than she was before. A look of pure fear caused Anabelle to look around frantically, searching for the source of such emotions. Finding no reason as to why the girl would be so upset, her blue eyes returned to find only a deer standing in the place of where Skylar had been. Strong emotions seemed to trigger a shift, or at least moments of great weakness. 'Interesting.' Anabelle thought.

Her eyes shot up at the snap of a twig, and before her stood a boy who looked like he wasn't in the mood for company. Skylar, who had shifted back, apparently did not pick up such a reaction from the boy and offered a faint 'Hello'. Not sure how this kid was going to react, Anabelle weighed her options. As a teenager with the crazy ability to take on the form of a bird, she clearly had the advantage when trying to escape. Well, except for the fact that shifting was slightly painful and a large consumption of energy. And it would be cruel to leave the fragile girl sitting on the floor in such a situation. But Anabelle didn't like the vibe this kid was giving off, so she decided to stay quiet for once and keep an eye on things with one foot reading to start sprinting in the other direction.
    button.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

` [ caspian, ] ⊱ \\ cuatro

Postby charmey » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:32 am

xxxxxCASPIAN WHITKER
    post format to shay

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            "well alrighty then. you can just chill. simple question." even without his newly enhances senses casp had no problem hearing the girl's snappy comment. he exhaled. he certainly hadn't intended to give off the jerk vibe these kinds seemed to be getting. oh well. he wasn't there to make friends. really, he didn't know why he was there in that forest. but he still knew friends were the least of his worries. they always were.

caspian soon realize what it was that had been catching his eye and suppressed an irritated sigh. the sun had been reflecting off a necklace. a girl's necklace. there were two girls in the clearing, actually. both looked meekly fragile. one of the girls began to stagger, unable to keep her footing. casp's eyes fluttered with concern but he kept his brooding distance.

without warning one of the girls, the weakest of the two, dropped to her knees. in the same motion her bones snapped and bent under her skin in a way bones should never snap or bend. the change was over before caspian had time to grimace. standing on thin, shaky legs was a deer. even with the deathly fear it, er, she, had in her eyes it, no, she, was quite stunning. caspian had never seen a white deer before. he hadn't even known they existed. but here was one right in front of his eyes. one that had been a girl five seconds prior.

as fast as the girl had deerified she was back to a pitiful, heavy breathing human. instinctively he rushed forward to help her (to the girls the six foot two, broad shouldered boy probably looked like a charging bull, bless their hearts). "hello," the girl had angstily mumbled. casp stretched his arms out and pulled her to her feet. her skin was hot and it felt like the poor girl was burning. probably had all the bone shifting and form mangling to blame for that.

suddenly the strong and silent bear looked cordial, kind even, with his eyes glittering with genuine care. "are you okay?"
    Last edited by charmey on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    charmey

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

post five » valerie » ian

Postby goneleft » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 am

( V A L E R I E ! )

( 20 | mood:| tags: judd, casp | location: somewhere )

She gave a muttered agreement, yet stopped herself from flinging a stinging retort as if everyone had it hard. But she kept her mouth shut. Even she, didn't have the best of a life, yet annoyed mostly everyone and sprang back as happy, Val couldn't say the same for others. But in the instant, a laugh gurgled out, and she nearly choked. It was odd how she could spring back from overall annoyed, to a bouncy, happy person. "The mystery van? You watched that show?" It seemed presumptuous. "....Right on." Even she, had watched the show from occasion as a younger child, but she had vague memories of it. Many memories were vague after she had been taken away and suddenly awoke in this place. Even so, she had a dog. That memory was coming back vaguely, with bits and pieces. But Val could not keep thinking about that, not before this happened. She only wanted to know why they were here.

Snapping out of her daze, a grin spread across and she nodded again, this time to the search. "Let's shift--" It seemed the mere thought of shifting made her stomach ball, and that's when her body changed into a racking sensation, and her bones shifting like she was being pried open with a sick intent. She was slightly crouched to the ground, belly grazing over the grass and her ears flat. Her claws were sunk into the ground, muscles wound and tight, while she glanced up with round eyes. Gosh, that was a weird feeling. Yet a surging energy rushed through her with a ferocious feeling, and Val twitched an ear, seeming that she had to contain her sudden burst of energy.

Opening her jaws, a rumble exited out of Val's jaws. Oops. That would be something to get used to. Easing her claws back, retracting, Val suddenly sprung upwards with strong hindlegs, standing off to the side. She felt a bit standoffish this way, as if she could attack someone with a swipe of a paw. Her posture was slightly hunched, and her ears were ducked, eyes narrowed as she inhaled the crisp scents of the ground. Many sights awaited her, with enhanced smelling, hearing, and having a different vision from human. Her whiskers were slightly longer, and her hearing was finely tuned, sharper then a humans, and most. Her tail was long and thick, which acted as a counteract for chasing prey over craggy landscapes. A shaggy pelt, she would get hot quickly, so that was a problem.

Tossing her head towards Judd, she let out an impatient sound.

( I A N ! )

( 20 | mood:| tags: skyelit | location: somewhere )

Ian pushed himself back up, stepping backwards. "No idea." He stated bluntly, and gave a slight spin, with his index finger pressed against the edge of his jaw, eyebrows now lifted. "One question at a time." He intervened, now scowling. He then resumed what she began to ask at first. Most of her questions could have been followed with an 'I don't know', so he just shrugged. That probably wasn't the most productive thing to say, yet when she asked if they should have been going somewhere together, he shook his head. "No can do. I'd rather do it alone." It seemed almost callous the way he said it, yet Ian didn't want any 'tag-alongs'. It was too long and dreary to keep talking to others, and have to protect them from anything.

Opening his mouth to introduce himself, he suddenly clamped his mouth shut and frowned. What was his name? The child sat in the chair, staring out through the window absently. His mind was blank, and he bore a straight face with a void of emotion. His fathers death hit him hard and he had refused to talk to anyone. The boy who seemed unbreakable was now crumbling. Yet someone stepped in, and called his name softly. "Ian."

Ian's body clenched up with a dark anger, and he stared at the two. "Like I said, I'd rather go alone." Spinning off and around, Ian began to stalk away.
    goneleft

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ~Atlas~ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:04 am

❈ Skylar Woods ❈ ||
                ||Age~ 17 ||
                || Spirit animal~ Seneca white deer ||
                ||Tagged~ Annabelle, Caspian ||
                || Feeling~ Afraid and confused ||
                ||Location~ Arena ||

The situation turned out much differently than she'd expected. The fait voice of Annabelle called out to her in concern as the burning, clammy girl sat upon the ground once again. Her rising levels of anxiety skyrocketed as she waited upon the ground, expecting for the grumpy looking man to come at her. After all, they were in an arena. Were they expected to fight, like in The Hunger Games? In her flurry of fear, she was unable to notice the look of concern in his eyes as she'd collapsed, and shifted from human to deer, then back again. behind her, Annabelle had taken a defensive stance, ready to leave whenever necessary. Unknown to Skylar, though, the other girl had conflicting feelings of fleeing or staying, and ultimately chose to stay with Skylar. They were by no means friends yet, only strangers, yet the other girl had enough compassion not to leave the defenseless deer-girl. Not only was Annabelle surprisingly gentle and kind to a girl that she'd never met, so was the other man. He approached Skylar, who had begun to recoil with fear, her face as white as a sheet. However, strong hands gently, yet firmly came upon her body, bringing her up to her feet. She was now level with the massive man, who was towering over her. She was unable to speak at first, shocked with how opposite the situation had turned out. Perhaps she needed to stop judging other's by their covers? She never had before, though. What had happened to make the girl so pitiful and fearful?

After several moments, what both of the concerned-looking shifters finally resonated with her usually quick mind. "I-I," she fumbled with her words, struggling to say what she wanted. "I'm fine," she was eventually able to stutter out, as her hot hands still clasped onto the young man for her dear life. She still felt woozy and weak from the quick and painful shift, yet much less weak than before. Had her emotions of fear triggered the shift? It looked like she had nothing to be scared of now, though, as Caspian's eyes glittering with care. "Thank you, though," she said softly as she glanced down from the other man with a blush, gaining back an ounce of color to her starch-white face. Her hands let go of his, feeling profusely embarrassed for nearly fainting in front of the two shifters. Annabelle stated she didn't remember anything, and was struggling to remember her last name. Skylar was in the same boat, possessing only brief memories from her father. She wanted clarity on the situation, and she craved to lear what had happened.

Her body, however, had other thoughts in mind. She leaned against the rough bark of the tree, breathing heavily in and out as she felt the familiar wheeze in her breath and the tightness of her chest. Her hands reached into her pocket and searched for her inhaler, as her eyes remained on Caspian and Annabelle, shifting between the two. no doubt they already thought she was extremely weak, with her nearly fainting and struggling to breath. Her use of her inhaler in order to quell her asthmatic response wouldn't bolster herself much in their mind's. However, there was nothing she could do about it, and the girl placed the piece of plastic in her mouth and shakily inhaled the medicine that she'd puffed into her mouth. After holding her breath for several seconds to ensure she didn't breath the medicine out, she was already feeling much better. Her nerves had slightly decreased, yet she still felt on edge around the other two. Still, they were quite kind so far, and Skylar wouldn't mind if they stayed around. If they wanted to, that is.

The awkward silence needed to be broken, and the burning girl introduced herself, and the other girl. "M-my name is S-skylar, and that's A-Annabelle," she stuttered, weakly pointing to the other girl who still looked unsure. Skylar couldn't blame her, yet all the same she felt grateful that the other girl stayed with her, even though she could have easily fled if the situation were bad. both of them seemed very nice, and Skylar already felt her loyalty beginning to settle with the two people she'd just met. "I'm sorry about that, you just surprised me," she addressed Caspian, her eyes not wanting to settle on his face. She'd made a weak fool out of herself. "Annabelle and I were just talking, t-trying to remember things. We can't, it seems like." Her gaze fell back on Annabelle, and she agreed,"Y-yeah, I can't remember my last name either. All I've got is a few memories from my dad. I wonder why we're all here, and what happened to us." These questions were beyond Skylar, and after some rest of the tree, she felt herself lean off of it and take a few shaky steps back over to where Annabelle and Caspian stood, looking at her in concern.

Judd Harris➳ ||
                ||Age~ Nineteen ||
                || Spirit animal~ Lion ||
                ||Tagged~ Valerie, ||
                ||Feeling~ Confident, curious ||
                ||Location~ Arena ||

It wasn't much longer until the other guy was gone, leaving just Judd and Valerie. That wasn't so bad, and so far, he was liking the other girl. Sassy and fierce one moment, jokey and cheerful the next. It was odd, how light-hearted she seemed in such a situation. Indeed, her positive vibes were contagious, leaving Judd feeling strangely happy. Sure, their situation was odd and unsure.

wip for Judd, will finish once I'm back from dinner
    ~Atlas~

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:49 am

────────────────────────
    A S P E N
    ────────────────────────
    age ;; eighteen
    gender ;; female
    crush ;; TBA
    tags ;; Skylar, Caspian, Annabelle

────────────────────────
    O ' F L Y E N N
    ────────────────────────
    Getting distracted she would walk back into the woods, the jeans she was wearing were ok but they seemed tight and wouldn't be on her for very long if she found something else to wear. Sighing she would look around and frown as she notice some plants she had never seen before, looking down she would become confused as she noticed something was in her pocket, stuffing her hand in it she would pull out a pocket watch and she'd grip. A sob broke from her the small girls throat, why was she upset about this? She wasn't sure why but this pocket watch made her heart ache and she couldn't pin point why and she couldn't remember anything about it. Looking around she would make sure no one saw her freak out moment and she'd stuff the stupid watch back in her pocket and focus on the plants. Aspen would get down on her knees and start looking through them carefully, she should probably be freaking out over the shifting people back there but she shrugged it off for now and looked at the plants. As she looked at them names popped into her head and what they were used for, she felt a bit of panic as she looked at the plants. Most of them were deadly and she just kept frowning, frowning seemed like a frequent thing for Aspen. Most of them were not edible and she just hoped there was some edible plants else where. As she looked through she notice a glint of something in the dirt, pushing some plants out of the way she'd start to dig a bit but gasp in pain at whatever it was cut her hand. Standing she would look at the gash on her palm and sigh in frustration, of course it couldn't of been a small scratch it had to be a big freaking gash in the middle of her right hand. Kicking the rest of the dirt way wither her feet she'd look at the piece of glass and just felt anger as she looked at it. "Really glass in dirt? you have to be kidding me." Starting to walk back to the group of people, she would notice two very scared? Scrawny maybe? girls and a guy, flicking her bloody and ignoring the pain she would start to walk towards them. Aspen was pretty short and by the looks of it everyone in this stupid place was taller then her, she was just past 5'2" feet and it seemed that all her life she has always had to look up to make eye contacts with people.

"Um, Hey." she'd say softly as she walked towards the three, she wanted to stay away from the whole animal topic she had no plans on shifting into a stupid animal, not at all. "Could one of you tell me whats going on.... I kind of just woke up over there in the woods and I'm hoping this is a dream." she'd explain. Her voice was still soft but there was some frustration or annoyance in it. Aspen knew this wasn't a dream, it felt all too real and the pain in her hand was too noticeable.
    Heda

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

anabelle \\ four

Postby button. » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:54 pm

ANABELLE
    in the forest | feeling on edge| tagged skylar, caspian

The strange boy came rushing forward, his large body barreling towards the two of them. Panic set in and it seemed to become almost too much for the girl to handle. She had hoped for so much more in her life. Graduate Yale, get a masters degree, maybe even a doctorate, get married. The list of things the girl wanted to do before she died was endless. Except, it seemed that her life wasn't so short lived after all. The brute gently lifted the the frail girl to her feet, and Anabelle was honestly quite surprised he was capable of having such care. He even asked of her condition, showing a genuine worry for the Skylar. The color began to come back to her face and her heart stopped pounding, and Anabelle felt that they were safe for now.

Throughout their conversation, Anabelle couldn't help but to keep glancing over at Skylar. She seemed sick almost, like she was ready to pass out. It was strange to have such a concern for someone you had just met, but Anabelle couldn't help it. It was human instinct to care for those that were weaker than yourself, and Anabelle was no exception. Neither was their new friend, either.

Anabelle thought it would be a good point to jump into the conversation and give her input. "Honestly, I'm not even 100% sure my name is Anabelle." She said with a slight smirk. "But clearly we're here for a reason, we just need to figure out what that reason is. Test subjects maybe? Human experiments they can;t do in a lab for ethical reasons?" She was mostly just thinking out loud but at this point, anything could be helpful. Just as she was about to propose another idea, another girl came waltzing into the conversation. Anabelle could feel the dry humor coming on and she couldn't stop herself from being slightly sarcastic with her response. "Well I'm assuming you're also an animal and, like the rest of us, can't remember crap. We are going to be no help to you what so ever, so hopefully this is just come sort of delusion. Oh, and I'm Anabelle." She added on the end, her weak attempt at ending the snarky remark on a more friendly note.

button.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

` [ natalia, ] ⊱ \\ post two

Postby cheesewedge » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░NATALIA!░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
        seventeen female white tigerfeels; confused ○ where; forest ○ tagged; tobais & atticus ○
        xxxxxthe best way to face a wild animal that could do some harm to you was to show respect. that meant lowering yourself in some way, and looking down. avoiding eye contact is key. do not try to bribe the animal with any sort of food, i.e. ham. that will do nothing but add more aggravation to the mix.
        xxxxxnatalia didn't know whether or not the same rules applied for big cats such as the leopard that was circling around her. she stood stock still as the leopard continued prowl around, eyeballing her from a distance. maybe it was afraid of her. she was definitely afraid of it. the creature suddenly started to growl and snarl at her, as if it was trying to communicate. she continued to be silent and still, breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth, the same way some book had taught her.
        xxxxxshe didn't get it. she could remember snippets of her earlier life, sitting in a classroom, reading non-fiction and fiction genres that taught of her all sorts of things. she knew what a baseball was. she knew that plants required photosynthesis to live, and that humans were at the top of the food chain. she even remembered her gpa of three point eight. if she could remember all of those things, why couldn't she just remember who her parents were? who her family was? she didn't even know her own last name. how sad was that?
        xxxxxnatalia was jerked quite forcefully from her thoughts when another panther came barreling at her. or maybe the leopard. she couldn't exactly tell. all she knew was the fact that she was indefinitely screwed. she couldn't take on two big cats to save her own life, let alone one. she thought about running, but her legs were simply stuck to the earth. she couldn't make a sound, her vocal cords didn't happen to be working. she was absolutely, positively helpless. this vulnerable thing was new to her. she didn't exactly enjoy the feeling.
        xxxxxthe jaguar big cat thing stopped and then gave an earth shattering roar.
        xxxxxthat just about did it. natalia's legs finally came coaxed into moving into motion again. as her legs pumped, her brain went on a sort of autopilot. apparently, her fight or flight instincts chose flight. not surprising. she knew that she had spent a majority of her life running from things ranging from bullies to her very own nightmares. the memory of herself sitting on a bed, reading a book at four thirty in the morning flashed through her senses for a millisecond before it wriggled out of reach, yet again. she could smell and see the bright powder of the cheetos that she had been eating. was she suffering from some screwed up version of amnesia or something? she remember that amnesia patients usually woke up with no memory whatsoever. how come she could still remember the name she was given? who had done this to her? was it a form of some kind sick game she had landed into the middle of?
        xxxxxa prickling feeling suddenly flowed through her entire body, making her trip and fall flat on her face.
        xxxxxher throat ceased up, and her arms and legs began to sear with white hot pain. that white fire began to spread out, slowly but surely. natalia gasped out loud. somebody just kill me now. perfect opportunity right here. hopefully, either the panther or leopard would make her ending quick.
        xxxxxthe pain stopped turbulently, the exact same way it had started. the fire that seemed to be flowing through her veins finally came to a stop, ending with a finale of that same uncomfortable prickliness.
        xxxxxshe tried to stand, and tripped again, this time landing on a much bigger snout. a snout? she lifted a hand up, to find it at least two times bigger and furrier than it had been mere moments ago. the fuzz was a nice, clean shade of white, fuzzy in some places, smooth in others. what the hell, i must be losing my mind. she tried standing up a second time, this time in a sort of bear crawl. it was a lot easier. her five senses seemed heightened. she could hear things a lot more clearer. she could see everything in the twenty twenty vision she had been born with, but had lost after sleepless nights of staring into paperback books. she could smelling the freshness of the artificial forest at least ten times better than earlier, if that was even possible. what the hell. hallucinations? maybe. natalia slowly turned her new paw clockwise and counter clockwise, confused and now convinced that she had lost her mind.
      cheesewedge

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me