Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accep

Postby borahae. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:38 am

DAM WRIGHT

Adam kicked the stand out for his motorcycle, taking off his helmet and lowering it to his lap. he was here, officially. he could finally create a new life for himself, and create a new him. the previous adam is now gone. grinning widely with a light sigh, he hopped of his bike, hanging his helmet from the handle and chaining it in its spot, walking towards the door to his new home and rubbing his two-glove covered hands together. it wasn't a really big house; a rather small one actually, with a barn in the back. the house was white and had a large porch, and a total of 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, a large kitchen, and a living room. it was a one story building perfect for one person to live in. skipping up the steps to the porch, he got a shaky but excited feeling. he was ready for whatever was to come his way now..he was ready to live a life in the country. taking the key from his pocket, he opened the door for the first time, smiling and smelling the new scent of the home. his furniture had already been assembled a week before hand, so all he had to do was bring everything else. the moving truck would do that for him, and he would assemble it. setting down a grey duffel from his back with a few changes of clothing till the truck came, he sighed a sigh of relief, walking around and looking at everything. it was perfect. walking into the kitchen, he looked at it. it was really big for one person, but that just meant more cooking space. the living room was small but cute, and good enough to fit his couch and such. the bathroom was kind of small too, but thats ok. its fine for one person. going to the bedroom, he smiled. it was not too small or too big; it was right on the spot perfect. going back to the main hallway, he dodged the duffel on the floor and swung the door back open.
    skipping back down the steps once again, he stopped at the bottom, looking around at the amount of land he had. it was surprisingly a lot. running to the barn in the back, he opened the old doors with effort, raising an eyebrow at what he saw. it had a total of 6 stables, and the main way was large enough to probably tie up two horses. why would such a small home have a such a luxurious barn? plus, there always was the fact that he didn't have a horse. he didn't even know how to care for one..but, maybe now he'd have to learn. he could no longer drive his motorcycle around; it wasn't country fitting. running back up front, he drove his bike to the barn and parked it in one of the stalls, closing the door and staring at it a moment. the past needed to be locked away. turning from it, he went to his mailbox up front again, slowly running out of breath from dashing about everywhere. opening it, he took out the newest newspaper and began searching through the pets page, looking for a ranch where maybe they had a horse for sale for a cheap amount. he was running low on money, even from working 3 jobs in the city for a year. finding one place that was a possibility, he folded the page, shoving the newspaper back in the mailbox and shutting it, sighing and resting against the metal box. he was tired already. switching lives wasn't easy.

OOC; adam's open for anyone to talk to c;
and incase you are wondering, he is wearing this.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fowauke » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:46 am

After a bit of exploring around with Flame, he eventually stumbled across a large, luxurious barn. "Wow..." He sucked in a breath, in complete awe. He turned his gaze to the person near the mailbox. "Is this place yours?" He asked, pointing a finger towards the place. "Its amazing!" Flame hopped away, bounding across the open area. "Oh, and my name is Aaron."
charlz
she/her
college senior in meche

revisiting old forums I used to frequent as a kid for nostalgia :)
fowauke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:shiver:. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:09 am

[ Sandy, would you mind changing your font colour for Embry slightly? I'm finding it a little hard to read.. Sorry to be fussy and such, but it's hard to reply decently when I'm struggling to read your post! ]

Alex laughed, nudging his stallion into a canter to keep up with Embry. He was gaining on Chex's palimino rump, when the gelding stopped dead and Embry slid off. He reined Storm to a halt too, spinning him round to face Embry and her quarter horse. "Didn't we talk about this? I believe you're now longer on your horse.." His teasing tone faded as he saw the cut wire fence and the prize bull missing. He dismounted, walking over to her. As she scanned the area, he stood by Storm, rubbing the stallion's neck gently. "Why would someone go to that much hassle?" He muttered, mounting up and cantering to catch up with her, pulling storm up to a trot when he reached them. He could see she was angry, just in the way she was riding. "I'm sure we'll find him, but you're right, we should check the heifers." He said, sitting to the trot as they rode the fenceline. He hoped nothing else went wrong- he just wanted a relaxed day today- he hadn't slept well the night before for some reason, but that now looked out of the question.
All for One, One for all
ImageImageImageImageImage
1x1 search pet giveaway
.:shiver:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:35 am

DAM WRIGHT

Adam zoned out on his mailbox, resting his chin on his arms atop the box, gazing in front of him blankly; lost in thoughts. this life was going to be kind of complicated. suddenly, he heard a few footsteps and assumed they were a distance away, but as soon as a voice spoke, he removed his head from his arms and straightened his posture, grinning and answering with a rub to the back of his head "uhmm..yeah. thanks" he chuckled, facing the male and watching him point to his new barn, leaning against the male box with an ear-to-ear grin, facing him to make introductions "nice to meet you. i'm adam," he said and stumbled backwards a bit as his mailbox tipped from the weight, falling to his butt. well, it was a good introduction..till now. laughing at himself, he felt stupid, pushing himself off the ground "i suppose a mailbox down here can't hold up the weight of a human..woops" he said awkwardly, wiping the dirt off his pants. his new personality was different than normal; it was kind, and funny. he was so used to the darker him that this self seemed to be a lie.
    seeing a flash of orange dash around his newly gained land, he huffed in amusement, raising an eyebrow . deciding not to question it, he turned his head to aaron "are you from around here? sorry, that might seem weird to ask, but i just got here and already i feel lost..i really don't fit in well here" he chuckled. it was true; he didn't fit in at all. everyone around he was born here and raised a certain way, but he wasn't. he was born in the city, a place where everything was easy. yeah, he had to work to live, but here its all natural work. all hand-to-hand working. to keep paying for this house, he'd need to get a job probably, and that would mean to work at someone else's stable. maybe someone around here needed help cleaning? more and likely it would be a job working with horses though, i skill he didn't have. the creatures actually kind of scared him. plus, there was always the fact that this was the country. the chances of anyone needing help was slim. people around here liked to do things on their own, he could tell.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Be~Happy<3 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:37 am

[center](...Guys, I'm in a couple too many RP's right now, and I haven't been able to keep up with them all. ;-; I think I'm just going to quit this one. I'm really sorry. :()[/enter]
Hey, guys. I apologize for the long hiatus! Still not completely sure if I will able to be on as regularly as I used to, as I am still dealing with some issues, but working through them. I will try to get on when I can, though, and may join/make a roleplay or two (my forms will not be as great as they used to be, since I only have access through my 3DS - and posting images is quite tedious on this thing - but, if you would like to see my old forms for reference to my literacy level, I can certainly send or post a link to one. c: ). Again, I apologize for the long absence! On another note, I'm always up for a good trade (however, I will say that I cannot edit trades, so if you want to try offering another trade [or PMing me to see if we can make a deal) if I don't accept the first trade or two, please feel free to. c: I don't mind]! :3 Just be fair. That is all I ask. x3
"Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your lifestyle.
Watch your lifestyle; it becomes your destiny."
Be~Happy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deletingaccount » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:57 pm

єmвrч-rσsє scσtt
Embry-RoseAge: 20Status: singleCowgirlTags: AlexMood: content
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Embry frowned softly and shrugged "Because he's a prize winning bull and not many people like me or my family" she murmured softly with a sigh but kept the gelding going, a sigh left her mouth as she kept him at a canter towards the heifers paddock. (sorry wb bout to feed my horses)
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:shiver:. » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:17 am

Alex frowned. "That's not true- I like you and your family- they gave me a place to live, which ahs to count for something." Although Alex was a country boy for sure, he was from a different part of the state, a beef cattle ranch about two hours away. He'd set off looking for work, as he didn't want to stay stuck on the same ranch that he grew up on all his life. He'd found this one- and they'd immediately welcomed him, giving Storm a place in the barn, and him a place in the attic above. It was humble, but he loved it. He'd done a few shows here and there- although he was a ranch hand, him and Storm were also into three day eventing and showjumping, and that often took him far afield. Plus there was the rodeo, which he participated in from time to time.
All for One, One for all
1x1 search pet giveaway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deletingaccount » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Embry smirked "alright, all apart from you. also, I can probaly upgrade you from the Atic if you want" she smiled softly and then leant down and opened the gate pushing it open and pushing her gelding around it with her legs before waiting calmly for Alex to go through so she could close the gate.
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:shiver:. » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Alex smiled, "I'm sure most of the people at the ranch like you, otherwise they wouldn't be here. Perhaps it was someone from the neighboring ranches that did this out of jealousy or competition or something." He mused, riding through the gate and shutting it behind himself. "I don't need an upgrade from the attic- I'm close to the horses and I love it up there- it's peaceful." He said.
All for One, One for all
1x1 search pet giveaway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:15 pm

the doctor. wrote:
DAM WRIGHT

Adam zoned out on his mailbox, resting his chin on his arms atop the box, gazing in front of him blankly; lost in thoughts. this life was going to be kind of complicated. suddenly, he heard a few footsteps and assumed they were a distance away, but as soon as a voice spoke, he removed his head from his arms and straightened his posture, grinning and answering with a rub to the back of his head "uhmm..yeah. thanks" he chuckled, facing the male and watching him point to his new barn, leaning against the male box with an ear-to-ear grin, facing him to make introductions "nice to meet you. i'm adam," he said and stumbled backwards a bit as his mailbox tipped from the weight, falling to his butt. well, it was a good introduction..till now. laughing at himself, he felt stupid, pushing himself off the ground "i suppose a mailbox down here can't hold up the weight of a human..woops" he said awkwardly, wiping the dirt off his pants. his new personality was different than normal; it was kind, and funny. he was so used to the darker him that this self seemed to be a lie.
    seeing a flash of orange dash around his newly gained land, he huffed in amusement, raising an eyebrow . deciding not to question it, he turned his head to aaron "are you from around here? sorry, that might seem weird to ask, but i just got here and already i feel lost..i really don't fit in well here" he chuckled. it was true; he didn't fit in at all. everyone around he was born here and raised a certain way, but he wasn't. he was born in the city, a place where everything was easy. yeah, he had to work to live, but here its all natural work. all hand-to-hand working. to keep paying for this house, he'd need to get a job probably, and that would mean to work at someone else's stable. maybe someone around here needed help cleaning? more and likely it would be a job working with horses though, i skill he didn't have. the creatures actually kind of scared him. plus, there was always the fact that this was the country. the chances of anyone needing help was slim. people around here liked to do things on their own, he could tell.

OOC; bump? and im just going to mark adam as open currently....anyone open?
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me