CHASING THE SUN ✧ OPEN. ; no spots

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: CHASING THE SUN ✧ OPEN. ; no spots

Postby Hype. » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:10 am

where should I bring sawyer in?
Hype.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 am

Gᴀᴠɪɴ Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Gᴀʀᴅɴᴇʀ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
eighteen | english & western
rouge | dutchess | bentley
crush: open | tagged: Brent, Renae & Parker

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Gavin listened intently when the others introduced themselves. He had seen the riders around the barn all the time, but he never actually had the time to introduce himself to them. Now that they were all going to be classmate in the upcoming school year, he figured that he should get to know them. "I'm Gavin, and this is my quarter horse gelding Bentley. He's my western horse, and I have two others that I use for mainly english," he said, looking at the others. After they all finished speaking, he listened to the hooves of the horses pound against the pavement. He took note of the rhythmic beating but then he looked up when he heard that the tempo was off. He noticed that Brent's horse had taken off with her and she had been jolted forward. Once it was clear that she didn't fall off, he spoke again. "Woah, you okay?" he asked, worried that she still had a hand clutched to her stomach.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:46 am

✦ - - RENT SAGE →
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        age: nineteen - gender: female - tagged;; parker, renae, meredith & gavin - doing;; riding - r. status: single, no crush

//////////brent kept her hand on her stomach for another moment before removing it, the pain fading away. she figured a bird or squirrel had spooked callie, pretty normal. she listened as gavin introduced himself. she sighed before flickering her gaze up to gavin as he asked her a question, "oh! yeah, I'm fine. thanks," she replied firmly, giving him a reassuring smile. callie stomped one of her front hooves, obviously growing impatient as the time went by, beginning to wonder what the hold up was. brent coughed a little, letting both of her hands now grip the reins. [ew, wb. ;-;]

[[ @Hype.; if you want, you can go ahead and have sawyer meet up with the rest of the group. their all outside of the stables about to go for a ride. c:
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~stories untold. » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:38 am

Renae didn't say anything first, given she had no clue what she could have said. Instead, she just kind stood there and clucked her tongue moving her horse to a walk. "Let's walk through the woods or something," She suggested, looking back at the group as she began to direct Vegas towards a path. She knew Vegas wouldn't stay still any longer and needed to move, so she allowed it, taking the lead herself and walking with it, not really looking back to see whether the others were following, simply because she figured the others would come upon instinct. She wasn't planning on leading everyone for the ride, she just wanted to get Vegas moving before the horse urged himself to throw an attitude.
~stories untold.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 am

Meredith shrugs. "Sure," she says, gently tapping Rye's sides with her heels. The gelding gets moving at once, though he is still in a small crowd and not many escape routes are available. Finally, though, the buckskin weaves his way through and to a place where he can move. Merry sets him behind Renae and Vegas, relaxing a little now that they are a bit farther from the others. Though Rye might be a calm horse, any of the others might spook and kick something, which would be enough to make Rye jump. Even from his average height, it's still a long way to fall, and even then it's a fall beneath several sets of strange hooves. Rye attempts to grab a mouthful of grass in passing, but his rider tugs at his head until he relents.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:57 am

Gᴀᴠɪɴ Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Gᴀʀᴅɴᴇʀ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
eighteen | english & western
rouge | dutchess | bentley
crush: open | tagged: Brent, Renae & Parker

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Gavin's tense body relaxed when Brent admitted that she was okay. He has been nervous ever since his one friend Mac had a medical emergency while on a horse at his old farm. They were trail riding and his horse spooked, causing Mac to fly forward into the saddle. He hit the horn really hard and ended up with internal bleeding. Gavin was traumatized after that event so he needed to make sure nothing bad was going to happen to Brent. Even though he wasn't nervous anymore, his eyes glanced back to her from time to time just to be safe.
Gavin nudged his heels against Bentley's side when everyone started moving forward. He pulled to the back of the pack so he could nudge his horse into a slow jog. He sat deep in the saddle and kept one hand on the horn as his horse trotted along quietly behind the rest of the horses. Gavin's eyes moved to the scenery around him as they continued down the trail, enjoying the peaceful day.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:36 pm

✦ - - RENT SAGE →
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        age: nineteen - gender: female - tagged;; parker, renae, meredith & gavin - doing;; riding - r. status: single, no crush

//////////brent looked up, watching as the other riders began to urge their horses forward and ride toward a path. she glanced at parker before deciding to follow after them. she clicked her tongue, causing callie to walk forward, walking behind gavin and bentley. callie snorted and tossed her head around, making brent let go of the reins. brent huffed out an annoyed breath, gathering the reins back into her hand, keeping one hand free. "callie. you aren't making this easier for me or you," she told the mare seriously. callie pinned her ears back, ignoring brent's remark as she continued to walk next to bentley. brent had no idea what was going on with callie, she rarely ever acted this way. brent just shrugged it off, knowing callie would be back to normal soon.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me