BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ooc ♛

Postby despairz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 am

[ nah, i think its good. i'll just post for ebony && damon now. their posts wont be as long, as they have to share a post. ]

DEEFIZZY

{ name. damon } { doing. laying down } { tagged. no one } { location. the vlogger house } { youtube name. deefizzy }

Damon

[ okay maybe not. they are both open though. ]
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby stricklyspagetti » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 am

sawyer

{ тαɢѕ:. ryαɴ αɴd rooĸιe wнere?:. cαв ғeelιɴɢ?:. eхcιтed plαce:. вeαυтy υѕerɴαмe:. ѕιɴιѕтer ѕαwyer }

Sawyer looked through her closet, trying to find the right outfit. She propped her chin on her fist, and finally found the right outfit. Sawyer dressed differently from others, but she didn't care. She pulled on a pair of black cargo shorts, and a pair of neon orange Vans. She pulled on a tank top, and went to her dresser, brushing through her ginger hair. Sawyer French braided it across the back of her head, and then to the right, moving into a Dutch braid to let it hang down her shoulder. She pulled on copper cuffs that went right above her elbow, and pulled on at least 10 hair ties on her right arm, and put on many more bracelets on her left wrist. Sawyer heard Elliot call her, and the Irish girl walked down the stairs, smiling at her brother. They quickly grabbed their things, and ran outside to a cab. Sawyer stuffed her laptop into a bag, and then lied everything down, and leaned against Elliot, blowing some side bangs out of her face. "This is going to be exciting." she said to him, and he nodded. As they approached the place, Sawyer gaped at it. It had huge houses, and Elliot was the first out, and she was the second one out. Her twin grabbed the things, and she jumped on his back. Elliot was fairly strong, so he would be fine. As Elliot turned around, and kinda spun while riding her around, she giggled, but then they bumped unto someone, which made Elliot fall on her.

elliot

{ тαɢѕ:. ryαɴ αɴd rooĸιe wнere?:. cαв ғeelιɴɢ?:. тιred plαce:. vloɢɢer υѕerɴαмe:. ellιoт@wαѕ@нere }

Elliot could hear his twin looking for clothes. He rolled his eyes, and pulled on some jeans, along with a pair of black Vans. He pulled a t-shirt over his head, and then slipped on a white Bugs Bunny sweatshirt. Elliot ran a hand through his messy brown hair, and grabbed his laptop, searching through some fan mail, e-mailing people back as he waited on Sawyer. "Sawyer! C'mon!" he yelled, and seconds after, a girl with fiery ginger hair came down the steps. He grabbed his things, and slung a backpack over his shoulder with his laptop and camera in there. Elliot and Sawyer made their way to the cab, and she slid in first, and he got in after her. He told the driver where to go, and he leaned back as Sawyer rested her head on him. Elliot nodded to her comment, and put his hands behind his neck as he watched outside of the window. When they got there, Elliot was amazed at the houses. He stepped out of the cab, and grabbed their things when Sawyer jumped on her. He giggled, and spun around, until they fell over. He didn't know what hit him, until he noticed that he was laying on Sawyer's arm, which he sat up quickly. "I am so sorry Sawyer." he said, and helped her up, looking at the two twins- like them. "Sorry about that. Its me clumsiness. I guess Irish aren't so lucky." he said with his Irish accent that was identical to Sawyer's. "Oh- I recognize you guys! Well, um- meet my little sister," he said, which got him elbowed in the stomach from sawyer. "I am older." she said, and Elliot shook his head, rejecting it. Then Sawyer and Elliot got into a small argument, until Sawyer cut him off. "No- let us not fight." she said, and turned to smile at the others. "Anyways, I am Elliot, and this is Sawyer. But you might recognize me as Elliot at sign, was at sign, here, at sign. Sometimes Sawyer is in my videos- but anyways, Sawyer is a beauty-ist. Her username is sinister sawyer." he said with a smile.
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc ♛

Postby despairz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:09 am

[ meh ._. forever alone. ]
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:13 am

[ either hartley, my male singer, or amelia, my female vlogger, can interact with one of your characters if you'd like @mistle
i'll be posting soon, depending on how much better i'm feeling. ]
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:15 am

{Marcus the Gamer and Isabelle the Vlogger are both open.}
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc ♛

Postby despairz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 am

[ okay, to both of you. well ebony is open and pewdie is sleeping, so anyone can wake up pewds. ]

DEEFIZZY

{ name. damon } { doing. laying down } { tagged. elliot, sawyer, ryan, rookie } { location. the vlogger house } { youtube name. deefizzy }

Damon watched as the tall buildings that stretched up to the sky became blurs that blended together, becoming something like a smudged painting. With a sigh, he turned his attention to his video camera and started to film, putting on a smile. "Hey guys! Fizz's back, but i'm not at the house yet. I should be there soon, so i'll start filming again after I arrive, so you guys don't have to be bored for like an hour." He says, giving a soft smile before shutting off the camera, shoving it back in his bag. He always seemed so happy, but sometimes, he just wanted to go die in a hole. Looking out the thin glass window just in time to see two giant gates, and the small compacted cab pulled in, stopping where many other cabs were just pulling out. He saw people walking and let out a deep breath. "Time for actual social interaction." He mutter. Sometimes, he just didn't want to talk to people. He stepped out, a giant gush of fresh air rushing at him, making his skin tingle at the sudden change of air temperature. He followed the other people, passing a butler whom he acknowledged with a slight, "Hi," and kept walking. When the people stopped, he did too, though he kept walking a little bit before stopping with the people, looking at his feet awkwardly. He gave a small wave, "I'm Damon." He said, attempting to be social.
Last edited by despairz on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:40 am

° ŔŐŐĶĨĔ °

~ Rookie narrowed her eyes at her brother as he completely tried to make her talk even thou her clearly knew she didn't like to speak. She whispered shouted looking up at her brother. "Ryan!" She shook her head no at his silly questioned. She smiled slightly trying to hear what the said because of her brother. He absolutely loved attention; she hit her cheek lightly and looked at people smiling a little seeing they were friendly and recognized them from youtube also, she spoke quietly with a bit excitement in her voice which she rarely had. "Oh wowza's. I um.. sometimes look up at your channel for - hints to help me... with makeup and beauty... its cool uh you know because were Irish too. But as you can um... see we don't have the best of luck either..... I am Rookie as my brother stated..." She said softly tapping her index fingers to together and looking at the ground occasionally looking up at them. She was shy very and did not know how to interact with people well. She shuffled her feet and kneeled to the ground carrying up the luggage they had dropped an spoke again not making eye contact because she would get even more shy. "Its cool.. you know, that your twins like us..... we barely and I mean, rarely see any twins." She smiled slightly still a bit pink showing from her cheeks of embarrassment.

•´¯`•» Γყმῆ «•´¯`•

- "Wowza's huh sis? Two other twins! This is awesome sauce! Jeez, me and my twin -" He made two fingers with both hands vending them up and down and continued with a jokeful tone as always and with a happy tone. "Yeah, we share the account she is like techno and all because my luck is just not cruzing with the technology thingy whatever." He laughs at himself then helped hstwin carry the rest of the bags. "Yeah I looked at yours and your pretty funny too - nah funny looking." He waved a hand grinning and said playful ad his sister interrupted him before he could go on. "Ryan! How many times do I have to tell you! Please don't embarrass me! Sometimes you can come off rude." She spoke firmly ina whisper yell. He then grabbed his sister and ruffled her purple hair around messing it up and laughed. "Nah dude I am just joking. Your not funny looking. I was just messing with ya. Nice to meet you Elliot and Sawyer." He held out a hand to fist pump t them both as he jumbled the luggage.

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
          [̲̅i̲̅] am me, and there IS nothing you can do ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ it. but, deal with my totally RAD, ⓛⓐⓜⓔⓝⓔⓢⓢ ...
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:40 am

[[ oh! I'm glad you guys started! Just a FYI, I might not he able to post today, only until later tonight anyways. I have to get ready and finish my homework right now, because I'm suppose to be leaving for some Disney on ice thing in a few hours. But when I get the chance, I'll post asap. C:
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc ♛

Postby despairz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:58 am

[ alright, great! can't wait for you to start, capn! also, rainbow, damon's post was for your charries too... kinda. he followed ealliot and sawyer and stood there awkwardly, but waved, i think. can't remember o.o ]
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc

Postby susurri » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:01 pm

[[ kris is open, sorry i haven't posted for her.
susurri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me