[ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ FIRST POST ]

Postby dream, » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 am

♡ZOELLA ANDERSON♡

17♡Female♡Human

You have came from school today. Zoey has been bullied for years now. Walking past the animal shelter she started to get curios. But, she also wanted a pet because her last pet had died because of cancer in his leg. Now she wanted something Wolfie, like a wolf mixed with something. As Zoella walked in she went to the reception and they showed her the dog room. As she walked I'm she heard whining, this made her feel sad. She just wanted to adopt all of them. But she couldn't she walked past the small hall of the dogs. She was on her way out, when she pecked over her shoulder and saw, the dog she has been waiting for, the size, shape, it was just amazing. When she saw his eyes, she ran back to the reception and told her shed like take a dog. After all the signing papers she drove with a big cage I her trunk, when she got home Zoella left the cage downstairs and went upstairs for something.
Last edited by dream, on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
dream,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:14 am

ex. wrote:
      [ were gonna backtrack on the plot a little. the plot is like the base-line for the roleplay.
      the shifters will start out in the animal shelter, followed by the humans walking home.
      then they will go by the plot, and meet each other, then go home. the shifters won't
      shift to their human forms until the morning. then, the humans will come downs stairs,
      and yada, yada, yada. they don't know each other necessarily. they are still somewhat
      uncertain of each other. so no they don't know each other. like i had said, slow and
      easy. once you reach the point of where you are telling everything about what
      happened to your human partner, then and only then you may start to become friends.

that clear it up any? or do you need a further explanation? ]
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

Postby GrayStar51 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:41 pm

━━━━━━━ "YOU CAN'T BREAK ME OR BIND ME. "

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

WHO: ;; .eris
MOOD ;; content
DOING ;; getting dressed
WHEN: ;; evening
WHERE: ;; cayden's house

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

━━━━━━━ YOU CAN'T TAKE ME OR TAME ME.
      RIS

Eris saw her boy faint at the sight of her. Yes, she was probably quite a strange sight. First a bear, which was odd enough having a bear in the house. Oh, what the neighbors must have thought. Eris wrapped her fur cloak around her tighter, then squatted down to kneel beside his limp body. She poked his face with her long finger. It then came to her that she didn't know his name. Even if he had mentioned it, she couldn't recall if he had. "Um...hello?" She asked. When he didn't respond, Eris took it upon herself to explore the house. She found his bedroom, and took a pair of his sweatpants and a sweatshirt to change into. Maybe ditching her fur cloak would make her appear more normal when he woke. She returned to him, standing above him.
Last edited by Pandle on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posting links constantly is spam
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Hey there guys,

please remember that our roleplay rules do not allow you to post images, links, fontmeme or the like in your posts (only your forms), unfortunately they put strain on the server often resulting in the pages loading a lot slower, which sucks for anyone with older technology. Please take this into consideration for future and restrain from adding the decoration to your posts. I'm sure people can refer back to your form to see what your character looks like.

If you have any concerns or need help send us a help ticket.
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:18 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name; aleighandro neiall moon.

location; at zoella's home.

title; [ shifter | male ]

assigned partner; - zoella anderson.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

luka opened his eyes when he noticed a girl, he sighed in annoyance but closed his eye rather than attempting to attack. He awoke with a start when he found himself home, or at the girl's home, in a cage. Snarling and growling he dug at the cage, before breaking the lock. Getting out, he sniffed around for someething, realizing the girl was upstairs, he jumped up on the couch, sitting down. His nose twitched as he let his senses take over. Laying down on the couch, he shifted to his human form. Going asleep quickly, as the drug they gave him hadn't fully wore off yet. He didn't have clothes, but he did have a blanket of him, if that counts. The smelled were differen't and odd-like. He longer to be home, when he could run and be free. He could howl at the moon without any disturbances, that's what he longed. And yet, he felt like he was needed here. Like mother nature choose this for him. The blonde-haired boy exhaled as he slept, draping an arm over the side of the couch, and the other over his eyes. He needed the sleep, after all he as still recovering from that horrible accident.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name; cayden jacob ferris

location; at his home.

title; [ human | male ]

assigned partner; - eris.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

cay's eyes opened slowly to see ''Eris'' or who or whatever her name was standing over him. ''I must be dreaming. Bears aren't human.'' He said, sitting up slowly. He groaned at the throbbing head ache, placing a hand on his head. Sighing he looked at her through the bright light of the living room. ''You w-were the b-bear... n-now y-your a h-human?'' He questioned, tilting his head to the side. His eyes were huge, his pupils like moons themselves. He took a few short breaths, before being polite and inoducing himself. ''I'm cayden. Call me cay.'' He replied to the human. He watched before furrowing his eyebrows. 'are those my clothes?' he thought, looking at the female named eris, up and down, almost like sizing her up. He was in a complete daze, watching her like she was going to kill him. He groaned and brought up his knees, wrapping both arms around them and placing his head in the space between. He needed a minuet to think, to comprehend what was going on, because he surely didn't have a clue about it.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:48 am

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

MOOD ;; calm
DOING ;; explaining herself
WHEN: ;; night
WHERE: ;; cayden's house

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

RIS

She pushed the frizzy brunette hair back behind her ear as he woke. She observed him with curious green eyes. "I am shifter. Born human from a bear, I have both in my blood. I will not hurt you, you don't need to be afraid of me. If I was going to kill you, I would have done so already, Cayden." She said plainly. She was born from a bear as a human cub, and since then, has been able to shift from bear to human and back again, with only a few side effects. Firstly, her human speech is rough and choppy from being a bear for years. She spent so little time as a human, that the bear side has begun to take over. Had she remained a bear, she might have stayed a bear, unable to shift. The humans would have left her alone.

She followed his eyes, looking down at her clothing, or as it was his clothing. She thought she would appear more normal to him if she wasn't a nude wild child with only a fur cloak to cover herself with. Clothing was human, fur was bear. If she was to live with him, and she hoped to, she needed to appeal to him. She couldn't go back to the forest, they would only hunt her down again.
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name; aleighandro neiall moon.

location; at zoella's home.

title; [ shifter | male ]

assigned partner; - zoella anderson.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

cay watched her, with fear in his gaze. he suddenly calmed, seeing that she was no threat to him, as far as he knew. "your a what now?" he asked, his eyes going wide when she said she was a shifter. he rolled his eyes then, when she told him that she would have killed him already if that was her intention. "well i kinda knew that already." he muttered, sitting up. he groaned and rubbed his forehead, feeling a - small - headache coming on. he looked at her, up and down, noticing his clothing on her. "hey, that's my clothing. well... i guess you can keep them. i've got too many outfits anyway." he bit out, smiling at her then. he gasped shaking his head. "i'm cayden, but some people call me cay. nice to meet you eris." he said, holding out a hand for her to shake. it may not look like it, but cay was pretty polite, to the feminine species of the world anyway.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name; cayden jacob ferris

location; at his home.

title; [ human | male ]

assigned partner; - eris.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

his eyes widened as he found himself in a human's home, still in the cage. he snarled and growled at the cage bars, digging at them like they were of no use to him. breaking out, he jumped on the couch, finding it more convenient to shift. crawling into the blankets, since he had no closes on, he snorted, before pulling them over his body, and over his head. he closed his eyes, and plotted a plan, as in a plan to get whoever took him out of there. luka was still drowsy due to the sedative they gave him, not fully worn off. he felt the drowsiness kick in again, and he slowly closed his eyes. he was tired, hungry, and more or less out of it. but that was normal for the 17 year-old, blonde haired, and oh so crazy kid. at least he was out of that cage, and warm.

[ my apologies for not posting. i'm super busy and barely have time to post. i have time to check things, but not post. ]
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:40 pm

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

MOOD ;; impatient
DOING ;; getting cay up
WHEN: ;; night
WHERE: ;; cay's house

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

RIS

Eris held out a hand to help him up off the floor. "C'mon, Up Up. Take me to your den, I'm tired." She insisted, her voice rough and feral. Months of grunting and growling lead her to not use her voice very often. She cleared her throat, unhappy with her voice. She would have to work on that. She waited impatiently for him to take her hand to get up, so impatient that she reached down herself to grab his hand and pull him up in a hard yank. Even for her small size as a human, she was still strong enough to lift his rump off the floor and on to his feet. She tugged on his arm, insisting he show her to his room.
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:05 pm

I will have to quit this rp. The ones I was being the partner to never answerd and I don't have much time.

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:56 am

SimpleScript wrote:I will have to quit this rp. The ones I was being the partner to never answerd and I don't have much time.

alright, that's fine.
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me