WhoLock (Doctor Who & Sherlock) Roleplay-OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: WhoLock (Doctor Who & Sherlock) Roleplay-OPEN

Postby cardassia » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:31 am

{Have we started, then? Right.}

" 'Mycroft' is correct, dear brother." A bemused voice sounded from the doorway. Mycroft Holmes, already finely dressed with a smug expression to top it off, stepped out of the shadows to smirk at his younger brother. "Get up already, Sherlock. It's nearly six forty! And you certainly won't be needing any firearms." He said simply, pointing his umbrella at the spot where Sherlock's hand was hovering, dark eyes glinting.
"I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favorite spot on the Citadel."
adult - she/her
cardassia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Sherlock turned to Mycroft, eyes narrowed.
"Go away!" He snarled, then walked to the corner of the room and picked up his violin. He debated playing a nice melody, but he wanted Mycroft to bugger off. Sherlock smirked and started playing the most annoying, ear shattering melody he could, trying not to smirk. If this didn't ward Mycroft off, then he'd have to resort to something different. Finishing the tune, he plucked the violin strings with his fingers.
"Where's John?"
───────𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙽
xxxmarston || he/him || resident cowboy enthusiast || her <3
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 am

(I hope this is fine... xD)

Krystah sighed, pacing the living room of her flat, or rather, the replica of her flat. (Her brother's also work with the government, so if this isn't okay, tell me and I'll change it) She sank into an armchair, glaring at the floor. She crossed her legs and uncrossed them, both bored, impatient, and very annoyed. She heard a door open in the corner and lifted her head, glaring at whoever walked in. Oh brilliant, it was her brother, Matt. She didn't move from the chair, but sat there, glaring at him distastefully.
---
(I'll play her brother for right now, lol)

Matt raised an eyebrow, adjusting his tie before walking over to his sister, standing about a foot from where she was sitting. "I'm terribly sorry that we had to take you here, Krystah, but it was for your own safety." He spoke in a formal tone, one that he normally didn't use to address his sister. "I know that you know nothing of what is going on in the world right now, and I do feel badly for not being able to tell you. But... We thought it necessary."

---

Krystah raised an eyebrow, standing up and shoving Matt hard in the chest, causing him to stumble backwards a couple of feet. "We? Who is WE?" She snapped, angry. "How long have I been stuck here, Matt? How long WILL I be here?"

---

Matt stumbled backwards, hurrying toward the door. "I.. I will send someone in right away to speak with you."

((I was thinking/hoping maybe Mycroft would come talk to her? xD It's up to you though!))

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardassia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Mycroft winced at the noise, leaning harder into his umbrella, which he had propped closed and upside down. "Honestly, Sherlock, can't you act like an adult for once? At any rate, you already know the answer to that question. You are free to walk around this floor of the vicinity, but I shan't tell you where anyone in particular is located. If you wish to see John, you must find him yourself. Now," Mycroft rubbed his temple for a moment. "I have more pressing matters. Try not to annoy everyone within a ten mile radius." He turned without another word and left his younger brother's quarters.
He rounded the corner, the 'flat' he was searching for was only a few doors down. Opening the door, he heard the last few words of a conversation. "Send someone in? I'm already here." Mycroft did have a flair for dramatic entrances- walking in at exactly the right time was one of his strategies.
{Sure, that sounds fine :) }
Last edited by cardassia on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult - she/her
cardassia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:20 pm

((Do you think you could include it in that post? Thanks. c: ))

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardassia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:49 pm

The Commander wrote:Mycroft winced at the noise, leaning harder into his umbrella, which he had propped closed and upside down. "Honestly, Sherlock, can't you act like an adult for once? At any rate, you already know the answer to that question. You are free to walk around this floor of the vicinity, but I shan't tell you where anyone in particular is located. If you wish to see John, you must find him yourself. Now," Mycroft rubbed his temple for a moment. "I have more pressing matters. Try not to annoy everyone within a ten mile radius." He turned without another word and left his younger brother's quarters.
He rounded the corner, the 'flat' he was searching for was only a few doors down. Opening the door, he heard the last few words of a conversation. "Send someone in? I'm already here." Mycroft did have a flair for dramatic entrances- walking in at exactly the right time was one of his strategies.

{Mmkay there you are}
adult - she/her
cardassia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nerdyteengirl » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 am

((Baskerville. could you please post for your other character, John, as well?))
Super busy, can't really reply often. RPers please understand, thanks. c:
I will help beginner roleplayers! Do you want to become a semi-lit roleplayer? I'd love to give you some tips! We can do a 1x1 and I'll give you some tips every post. PM me!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
What is it like in your funny little brains?
It must be so
ß☺ґїᾔ❡.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ ] My Writing Shop! Closed! [ ] WhoLock Roleplay! Plenty of Spots Open! [ ]

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the
universe, and... he's
ωøᾔ∂ℯґḟüℓ.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
nerdyteengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:22 am

*will do Nerdyteengirl! c: *
Matt nodded and stepped out of the room.

Krystah lifted her head, glaring at Mycroft as he entered the room. "What am I doing here, hmm? What's going on in the world that's so important that I can't know what's going on?" She spoke impatiently, crossing her arms. She had heard her brother ramble on about Mycroft before, and he seemed just as pompous as Toby had described. "Now unless you have something important to say, I have to get back to my sulking." She grumbled.

John sat behind a computer, staring at the screen with disbelief. He didn't know why the government had called him here, but now he knew why. They were keeping Sherlock here. One of his best friends, and he was stuck in a 'flat'. While all of this went on! He wished he could tell him what was going on, but they wouldn't let him.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardassia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 am

"My, my, let's do control ourselves, hmm?" Mycroft drawled, eying Krystah lazily. "All in due time. Let's not jump to conclusions." He yawned, positioning his face just so, making him appear utterly disinterested. "I'm afraid that all that is going on is still classified information for the time being. However, when I am obligatory to share it, you will be the first to know. Now, is that all you two wanted to see me about? Or is there actually something actually worth my time? Even though I occupy a minor position in the British government, I am still a very busy man."
adult - she/her
cardassia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:43 am

Krystah scowled, standing and moving toward the door slowly, nonchalantly. "I like to know what goes on, Mycroft. I don't like to be out of the loop." She spoke quietly. Dangerously quiet. She continued to inch toward the door, trying to look careless. "Come on, Mycroft. Why can't I know what's going on?" She was going to try and make a break for it, but she had to be careful. One false move, and her situation could get a lot worse.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me