γ€Œ ➬ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 π₯𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐒𝐝𝐞 β™« ✰ 」

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

γ€Œ οΌ·ο½‰ο½Œο½„ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌοΌ2 β™« ✰ 」

Postby jj735 » Wed May 27, 2020 4:55 pm

K E I R A N π’†œ W I L D E R
22 ⎯ bisexual ⎯ guitarist ⎯ trouble making Brit
location: airport ⎯⎯⎯ tagged: fwiends, his inner turmoil over the death of his brother :) ⎯⎯⎯ feeling: nostalgic

The window seat had always been his favourite. As a boy, he would argue with his siblings for that seat; the glory of being in control of when the cover was up or down, and the feeling of absolute amazement that drifted through him when he stared at the world below, so small. Getting the window seat wadn't always an easy feat - Mrs Wilder had five children, three sons and two daughters, and they were either sat on her lap and wailing away, or arguing over the seating plan. Kei sighed at the thought of his siblings; he had not seen them in so long, and poor, poor Layton...

Keiran and Layton Wilder, although they did fight often, always had eachother's backs. Out of all of his brothers and sisters, Keiran was closest with him. The good thing about having four siblings as a kid was that Keiran had choice - if Joel was annoying him, he could go and play with Layton instead. Not anymore.

Part of the reason that White Lies broke up had something to do with Keiran - and not just himself and Rory. It was an issue that had eaten him up inside while the band was together, and still haunted him.
It was some time in March, two years before now, when Layton had fallen ill with a liver disease, unheard of for someone of his age and health.
White Lies was on tour at the time, and Kei had wanted to leave and see his brother, but he stayed with the band - he was vital to their sound, and everything was going so well.

That decision he made, he hated himself for.
Layton died a few weeks after contracting the disease.
The last time the brothers had seen each other was almost a year ago. Keiran went mental, telling himself it was all his fault.
Caused quite some scene on the band's tour. He was deeply depressed, and when the band broke up, that was 'the last straw' for him.
He was finally able to fly back to England to attend his brother's funeral, but he would never see that goofy smile again. He would never argue with him about the window seat, or the last slice of pizza, or the song that got played on the radio.

His big brother was gone.

Keiran held close to himself the dog tag that his mother had used to tie loosely around his neck, that Layton had made for him in the hard materials programme at their old junior school. The splattered window of the plane indicated to him that it was raining. He and Layton always used to watch the rain that travelled down windows, placing bets on which drop of water would roll down to the bottom the fastest, a little contest that the two of them had created.

Next to him, Osiris was still playing 'frozen' on his little TV screen. The girl with the ice powers and her sister (the ginger one) were playing together, as kids. Kei stared at the screen for god knows how long. He was trying not to think about his brother, trying not to let a tear escape his eyes. He felt his throat close up, his eyes beginning to water.
Wilder sat in silence as a lone tear rolled down his cheek.

There was not even another tear for it to race with.

The tears kept coming, although he remained silent, not showing emotion. He looked down at the dog tag, pressing it to his trembling lips. He was aware that the others had probably seen him, but he honestly didn't care if they had.
He coughed a small sort of noise, inhaling through his mouth in a series of shattered breaths.
As his head hit the back rest of his seat, Wilder blinked, shutting his sorry eyes and then opening them several seconds later.
Exhaling deeply, he pressed the dog tag to his heart, feeling it pulsate beneath his fingertips.
And he could hear Layton's heart beat with it.

jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€Œ π˜‹π˜–π˜•'π˜› π˜‰π˜Œ π˜œπ˜•π˜’π˜π˜•π˜‹οΌ πŸ—‘ 005」

Postby ghast. » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:54 pm

( πŸ—‘ )tπ˜™π˜–π˜ˆπ˜™π˜’π˜Œ π˜”π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜–π˜•
        ( role bassist ) ─ ( location plane ) ─ ( tags kei, si, + marley <33 )

xxxxx"hey!" he nearly choked, sending a glare at si that almost read i-thought-we-talked-about-that-and-you-said-you-wouldn't-tell-anyone but also you're-lucky-we're-on-a-plane-right-now. he would've given him a little slap, too, if marley wasn't sitting right next to them. "it was dark! those things 'ave dodgy eyes," rory mumbled, his sentence becoming quieter with each word he spoke. it felt nice having someone to talk to - avoiding that awkwardness that sat at the back of his mind each time he imagined them on tour together again. there was no hesitation on his part to say yes when they made the decision, but he had to admit getting up that morning was harder than most. even with a smoke. a smug, crooked grin spread across his face as he thought for a moment. "you would've done the same thing, si."

offering a muffled snort when si leaned forwards and tapped some horror movie, probably the one he thought looked scariest, rory tapped a finger on the armrest adjacent to the window before shooting marley a quick, knowing grin. si couldn't handle watching that evil bear in toy story, much less whatever they were about to watch. he'd have nightmares for weeks. and knowing marley, she would too. turning to the girl, he returned her little smile. "i've been okay. a bit boring, i guess," he shrugged. "and you, love?" it had been a while since he talked to her, only because he wasn't totally sure where they stood when the band split. they were never the closest, but in a way he had a soft spot for her. she was sort of the outcast of the group. and he'd make sure to do little things so she knew she was appreciated in some sense.

he missed them. it only hit him now, blinking at the little screen sitting in front of them. he missed this. when music was more than a career for him, when he had fun recording new songs. now it was almost robotic, an extension of his life that he had nearly given up on. not to mention the people he was with - people he'd choose over anyone else literally any day. there was don, the pretty boy of the group, and then there was anne, essentially rory's little sis. mal, the mastermind behind it all. marley, their biggest supporter. osiris, the one who kept them all together. and then there was kei. rory was never one to hold grudges, but he could tell there was still some kind of bad blood between them. the glares he had received were poison-tipped arrows, shooting through him and puncturing something deep within.

but when he looked over at keiran, he wasn't giving that same death glare. his eyes were closed, and there was a tear rolling down his cheek. for a moment he was silent, still unsure of where they stood. screw it, he finally decided, reaching around si and marley to tap the other man on his shoulder. "you okay?" his tone was lined with both neutrality and genuine condolence, but he shifted back into his seat, swallowing the confidence he'd mustered to ask the question. he just thought for a moment before finally offering a barely audible, "sorry," under his breath. if he wanted your pity he would've asked for it, dumbass.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€Œ ➬ five β™« ✰ 」

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:20 pm

━━━━━ [ ✡ ] ━━━━━━━ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐕 𝐎 𝐍 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

there was so much going on between don and anne, he didn’t know how to act. donavon has literally been waiting for a moment to apologize for two years but he’s pretty much speechless. it’s as if he has literally forgotten how to talk to anne. once she started to apologize, he just couldn’t let her go on. donavon was well aware that he was the bad guy in this situation, he deserved to be alone after what he did. hearing anne apologize didn’t feel right, especially after seeing the pain in her eyes when they broke up. β€œanne...i’m the one who should be apologizing here...” he trailed off for a second, guilt all over his face. β€œi’m the one who messed up, and again...i’m sorry.” he repeated, hoping that his apology would mean something to anne. it was hard enough feeling like the woman he loved hated his guts. don turned his head to face anne, β€œand I still care for you.” don admitted, he didn’t know know if he was being too forward or not.

it was surprising, but also relieving to hear that anne missed him to. because he wasn’t talked to anne in so long, he didn’t know if she moved on or if she still had feelings for him like he did. his heart melted when she threw her arms around him. a small grin appeared on his face, he missed her so much... it was all so comforting to hear that he wasn’t alone and that anne was missing him the whole time as well. β€œwell, i’m glad we get to talk now. honestly, i can’t even count the amount of times where i just wanted to call you hunt i know you needed your space ...” don said trialing off again, thinking about the lonely nights he would spend in his studio wishing he could be with anne. don couldn’t help but think about all the time they wasted. he was sure that anne was his literal soulmate, but it’s always been hard for him to actually express it. however, they finally had the chance to actually make up and talk.

anne always had some sort of spell over don. she knew the way to his heart and the way to make him smile. donavon had that signature cheeky smile on his face. he was surprised that anne didn’t immediately yell in his face, she actually wanted to compromise and talk. donavon was literally mesmerized as she spoke, staring deeply into her eyes. his eyes drifted off to her lips, wishing they could just completely make up already. looking back up at anne, he grinned ear to ear, when she grabbed his hand. β€œof course, and i promise you that i’m not making any stupid mistakes. i care about you too much to do that to you.” don explained, squeezing her hand slightly. he was the happiest man in the world right now, a feeling he hasn’t felt in awhile. β€œi missed you to...i want things to be like before. the way we would talk for hours on the roof of my car or the times we would go on our late night adventures to get your favorite ice cream....” don said, still holding on to her soft hands. he chuckled at the memories he brought up. β€œi miss us...and i miss you.” don repeated as he looked into anne’s deep blue eyes.

at the moment, donavon has never been happier. the last two years have been especially hard for him... not only did his band split apart, his mother passed away. during that time, don isolated himself from everyone he was close to and practically shut himself off from the world. he didn’t have his friends by his side for that extra emotional support. sure he had some of his fitness reach out, but the band knew how attached don was to his mother. the two were extremely close, even after don started traveling all over the world. donavon’s mother was basically the band’s number one fan since the start. she let the band practice in her garage, buy their equipment, and even get them their first gig. it broke don when she passed away. the singer desperately wished he had the band by his side throughout everything.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€Œ ➬ .o6 β™« ✰ 」

Postby Jubee » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:03 am

βŠ±β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ 𝑢 𝑺 𝑰 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 ───────────────────────────────────────────
        β†’ location ✘ in da sky | role ✘ pianist | tagged ✘ keiran, rory, marley babes ❀
      "see, they're raccoons!" osiris was having the time of his life teasing rory, so much so it was almost like they'd never had a falling-out. he snuggled marley close, happy to have backup for the endless storm of make-fun-of-rory that was coming. but as soon as she mentioned how much more fearful osiris could be, especially in the face of fictional movies, he pouted and dramatically crossed his arms. "what do you mean 'common courtesy'?!" he whined, offended to the highest degree, "i'll be the one protecting you guys!" he glanced between rory and keiran, silently asking them to agree and make him look good. "i've never been scared a day in my life." he shifted in his seat to puff out his chest and reached for the tv screen. "but, you know, since you guys might be too scared, maybe we should watch frozen after all." leaving no room for protests, he quickly switched the movie and happily buried himself back into the seat, tugging some of marlowe's blanket over his chest. he pulled his lanky legs close as well and relished in the familiar marley burrito he had grown to love during their time on tour years ago. he and marley would always be the first back to the bus or hotel after a major event/party/concert, tipsy and even gigglier than normal, racing to build a pillow fort out of everyone's sheets and pillows before they could stop them. this was nowhere near the obsessive girth of their old forts, but it was a nice start. maybe they could relive the glory days once they reached europe and settled into the hotel.

osiris shimmied closer to marley and rory, reaching a hand out to push up the armrests separating the seats and create maximum cuddling. once he was fully comfortable, he sucked his teeth and sighed. "wish we had popcorn..." he muttered, turning slightly toward keiran, "want some popcorn? there's probably some in the back of the plan──oh, kei!" once he realized keiran was silently crying beside him, he abandoned all comfort and sat up in his seat with a frown. "oh, god, are you okay? was it what i said about the raccoons? do they scare you too?" he untangled himself from the blanket and leaned over to keiran, studying his face in the dim lighting of the tiny tv. he felt his brows furrowing uselessly──his friend was sad, he didn't know why, and the wrong word could make the entire situation infinitely worse, and si was nearly a pro at putting his foot in his mouth. well, who was he kidding. he was an actual pro.

blinking away tears of his own because he was that emotional of a person, si placed a gentle hand on keiran's shoulder and sat back on his heels to offer the other some space. before he could ask another question, he noticed kei clutching the dog tag around his neck, and his heart sank to his toes. he quickly sweared under his breath and chewed on his lip as his mind tried to formulate the right thing to say. "u-um. damn, i-i'm sorry, kei. do you need some space? uh, a walk around the cabin, maybe? some popcorn?"
    OOC: no idea what their seating arrangement actually is so
    imagine si climbing all over everyone if necessary
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marlowe 006

Postby summerxstars » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:53 am

marlowe williams
22,bisexual,location:plane,tags: siris, rory, and keiran <3

marley stifled a laugh as rory and si bickered amongst each other. the whole band itself was like a bunch of kids in adults bodies really it made for the utmost entertainment almost all the time. mars raised an eyebrow as si took rather great offense to her commentary surprised in a certain way he hadn't bothered with his own demons and reality that he was well...a chicken. soon her attention diverted to a conversation she'd actually strung up with rory. "same for me honestly even though los angeles life is always action-packed when you live with five other people i don't know..this band there's something to it that's always felt so, family-like.." she said trailing off looking at him with her soft green eyes with a soft smile. "even if sometimes it felt like i should be kept to the shadows in here i don't know...there's just something so realistic about us." she said before turning back to the movie.

the two always had a blast though so whenever he turned on frozen without calling and snuggled up she was rather happy. til' of course suddenly she saw rory gently leaning to keiran being sweet by the looks of it. she was confused for a minute til si jumped and then realized what was happening keiran was crying and suddenly it all came together. about his brother. her heart melted for him from understanding and just the fact, those things had to happen to people was sad. but she got up trying not to crowd him so she gently nudged si ever so slightly and balanced herself on her legs but crouched to be level with him in the seat. "look i know your pain really i do, just also know everyone in this band is here for everyone and that its okay to cry really, and well i'm here for you if you need anyone to relate to," the words trickled from her lap so softly so gentle almost as a lamb. she gave a gentle smile giving him a small hug before walking into the bathroom shutting the lock. she turned on the water running it and splashing it on her face.

the cold water rejuvenated her energy and brought her back to a point of thinking. sometimes admitting that she'd lost her parents struck a lot of courage out of her even when she was trying to just show support to someone else. it flashed everything back so fast she didn't want to think. she wasn't crying about it again or anything it just it hurt the fact that they were her best friends and that one call from neighbors had saved her and her sister but one flight couldn't be canceled cause they didn't check an engine properly. she rubbed the water deep into her face with a sigh rethinking looking into the mirror. the reflection staring back at her reminded of her when she was fifteen or so. so much more innocent than she was now. she gave a small smile before re-seeing the mirror that showed her now and not a girl with tar-black hair who kept dying for some reason maybe she enjoyed the feeling of darkness so great back then. finally, she stopped thinking realizing she was breathing rather, heavily her heart racing clearly her meds had been puked up before but she couldn't take them for twenty-four hours sadly so she'd just live with it. she splashed the water again across her face and she was good, her brain back intact. so she popped open the door and crawled back to the seat she shared with si curling up under her blanket again with her toy. she took a deep breath realizing she was fine her pain was nudging like a knife like keiran's was. she felt bad for him about that the fact that they were all on tour and he didn't get that goodbye. the pain it reflected she just understood it too well but she didn't dare to pester as she know how annoying for anyone that could be.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€Œ οΌ·ο½‰ο½Œο½„ο½…ο½’ 003 β™« ✰ 」

Postby jj735 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:06 pm

location: airport ⎯⎯⎯ tagged: fwiends, ⎯⎯⎯ feeling: really bad, getting better

Keiran hardly noticed when Rory leaned over. He shifted his eyes sidewards, looking at the guy. It had been so long since they had talked to each other. He wanted to look at him; he wanted to tell Rory that he missed him. Kei opened his eyes. It occurred to him right then that he didn't really miss the time he spent when he and Ror were a couple - he found much more that he missed their little inside jokes and doing crazy, random stuff together. He remembered the days when they could almost read each other's minds. Didn't have to say a thing, and yet, they both knew what was implied by the other. Relating to Roarke with their similar backgrounds and re-watching episodes of old TV shows like 'Mr Tumble' together. Those were the days. Right then, he forgave Rory. Not aloud, but in his mind, he decided that it wasn't worth holding a grudge. He just wanted things to return to how they used to be because he knew then that he missed his best friend more than anything. God, this was all so complicated. He doubted Roarke would forgive him that easily, though, and so he remained quiet.

Osiris had leaned over him, too, now, and he didn't even hear Rory's apology. Maybe things would have been different if he had. He was grateful for his affection, although he never appeared so. He was a good friend, offering help."Thank..you," he managed, and lifted himself from his seat, glad for the embrace of Si's blanket."I- I don't know what came over me, it was just - the band was all together and it reminded me of..." He looked down and walked a little further to the snack aisle of the plane. Si made him feel safe and lifted his spirits a little. "Well, cryin' ain't gonna bring 'im back, innit?" He smiled, shrugging and wiping a hand across his face.

They reached the popcorn, but he wasn't hungry. "Look, thanks, Si. You're..." he didn't really know what to say. "Okay, I'll lift the lifetime ban, just this once- ummf!" Kei didn't even have to explain, for he was crushed in Si's embrace. Normally, he was strictly a 'please don't hug me' kind of guy, but it felt a little bit nice. Okay, he could have melted into Si's arms right then. "Thank you for being 'ere." Wilder said quietly, his voice breaking a little on the last word. Expressing emotion was tiring. "Okay, hug time over." He pulled away and cleared his throat. It was quite embarrassing for him, having shown he could be so sensitive. He scanned the compartments, pretending to look for something to eat while his vision became a little blurred. "Si..." He started, unsure. "Are you really glad that the band is back together?" Keiran blurted out before he could stop himself. "There's just so much drama, and it probably won't end too well." He explained his thoughts, not daring to look at the young man before him.

There was a packet of cookies near them, and he grabbed it and pressed it to Si's chest. "I'm in more of a cookie mood, actually." He said quietly, even benignly, an odd manner of speech for him. With much more force than the packet recommended he use, Kerian pried the bag open. Offering it to Si and then taking one for himself, he felt considerably more relaxed. Somehow, the slightest smile danced across his lips. Food was the source of happiness, after all. The two of them took up seats near the snack aisle as Si explained his answer to Wilder's question.

jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€Œ ➬ .o7 β™« ✰ 」

Postby Jubee » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:56 am

βŠ±β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ 𝑢 𝑺 𝑰 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 ───────────────────────────────────────────
        β†’ location ✘ in da skyγ€€ role ✘ pianistγ€€tagged ✘ keiran :-(
      osiris quickly scrambled after keiran, brows furrowed with concern and mouth finally speechless for once. he didn't believe a word that came out of keiran's mouth that tried to dismiss his emotions, but he kept silent as the other spoke and made his way to the snacks at the back of the plane. before he knew it, kei was thanking him and it brought a surprised flush to si's cheeks. he wanted to say something, to gush a big fat "AWWWW" in typical osiris fashion, but his body made the decision for him and pulled keiran into the cuddliest hug he could muster in the tight space of the plane's back room. he squeezed him against his chest, heartbeat thunderous and full of love and concern, and the embrace was over all too soon. he could've whined and tugged keiran into an even bigger hug out of spite, but keiran started talking and it directed si's interest.

he mulled over his answer as keiran found a pack of cookies and tore into them like an animal. si laughed and followed him to a seat, sitting on his knees because there was no way there'd be enough room for his lanky legs to stretch out. he quickly gobbled two cookies at once and nodded vigorously. "kei, i wish the band got back together months ago. or, you know, that we never broke up in the first p-place," his voice cracked and he shook his head as if willing away the emotions. "i just had a whole conversation with rory like he hadn't ghosted me for two whole years for absolutely no reason. there's too much history to just throw away, you know?" now the tears were going, his eyes welling up with every word. "i m-missed you guys so much and couldn't hold a grudge against any of you if i tried." he sniffled dramatically and pulled keiran into another hug, lifetime ban be damned. "i even missed you, even though you can be such an ass, kei!!"
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€Œ οΌ·ο½‰ο½Œο½„ο½…ο½’ 004 β™« ✰ 」

Postby jj735 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:22 pm

Kei's heart went out to Osiris, seeing him so worked up through a question he had asked. It was hard for Wilder to comfort Si, as he wasn't too experienced with being openly affectionate. Si was saying that he wished the band had never broken up? In a way, he agreed with the statement, but he also thought that the band staying together after all of the mayhem could have been catastrophic. It was best things had turned out this way...agh, who was he kidding? These people were his life, and it had been terrible, trying to go on without them. His coarse fingertips touched Si's forearm, though gently. "I get it. S'been hard to con'inue with life when your reason for living is gone..." No, no, no, no! It was awful to see Osiris crying and it made Keiran want to cry as well.

"Yeah...I grew up with you all. I've known you for so long, I know how you, for some reason, love your silly li'le desserts, and how you're scared of the lollipop man on the street across from the old high school, even though you deny it." He smiled, trying not to cry again. It really was hard not to when Si was bawling his eyes out. He didn't complain when Si hugged him again, although he felt as though his lungs were being crushed and his face squashed right up against Si's. Okay, he still disliked hugs."This is...abuse..." he protested, voice muffled in the headlock Si held him in.

It actually surprised Keiran when Si said that he 'even' missed him, too. He didn't think Osiris saw him as that much of a pain, did he? "You...I've always been decent 'owards you! Okay, maybe not always, but I-" He couldn't believe he was going to say it, but he knew he should. "I care about you. All of you, although the feeling might not be mutual some'imes." He nudged a little closer and let Osiris lean on him so the both of them might get some sleep."You know, I'm excited to see where the last tour goes." He yawned, closing his eyes and letting fatigue claim him.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me