โœž - ๐•ด๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–Š๐–˜๐–“'๐–™ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–—๐–Š O/A

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Rikimaru's Rampage

Postby โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:25 am

Rikimaru startled, blinking their eyes wide in surprise. How had they been discovered? They were so careful! They had hardly a second to think before a giant cougar leapt in front of them, claws bared and eyes smoldering. Riki's blood froze as they stared down the beast- it had clear hostile intent, and there was an intelligence behind its eyes.
Riki was absolutely going to kill Jackson.
A sharp voice called out to call off the cat. A grown man walked up to them. He spoke cordially for a short moment, but his tone shifted and Rikimaru's eyes drifted to the gun he was holding. Suddenly a fire began to boil in their stomach. Who did this guy think he was? Pulling a gun and using that to justify making demands. The cougar was still eyeing them, and Riki felt an equally feral rage rising up, one that completely drowned out Bug's nervous attempts to calm them. Having a gun and a cougar did not give him the right to threaten them.
Rikimaru's mind quickly began calculating; they would have to be fast, but if they could manage to leap back and dislodge the truck as previously planned, that could buy them time to work their knife as needed. And perhaps put to use that stash of firecrackers they had found a few weeks ago. They'd set Bug loose during the commotion and see if they could do anything in the way of helping Jackson. They had promised him they would help him, and they never broke promises. Though, to be fair, he seemed to be in a better position they they were, as people were smiling at and not threatening him. Which is how it always went, of course. People just naturally did not like Rikimaru. It was a fact they accepted but still agonized over.
A red mist slightly tinged Rikimaru's vision and they opened their mouth to retort when a convenient distraction appeared. The man spoke condescendingly, as if Riki was compliant to do his bidding. Holding back a snarl, Rikimaru watched as the man turned and began to shoot the dead crawling in. Their eyes flashed towards his gun then back to his face. Without a second thought, Rikimaru knocked the gun away with a precise kick as they moved to roll off to the side. Staying low to the ground, and below eye-level, Rikimaru crept into the fray, taking their knife to a few undead ankles that wouldn't get out of their way and for the one zombie that actually did notice them.
Slipping out of the alley, Rikimaru slid their back to the wall and looked back into the crowd. They could see the top of Jackson's head, but nothing definite. Riki palmed the firecrackers in their pocket. They could run and set them off down the road, but that would still leave Jackson with these bandits.
Sprinting down the road, Rikimaru rounded a corner and screeched to a halt as they saw two more people in the distance, accompanied by a horse. More of the bandit gang? There wasn't any time, Rikimaru struck a match and lit the fuse of the firecrackers. Swiftly chucking the incendiaries into the nearest broken window, Rikimaru fled to the rooftops in search of Jackson's animal. They would fetch the jackal- surely the canine would listen once told Jackson was in danger. Rikimaru could see the grocery store from here- they just had to get there quickly.
Last edited by โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐”๐‡ ๐Ž๐‡! ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘! โœž 006.

Postby kalo. » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘
[ word count; 879 ] [ mood; oh boy! a party! ] [ tags; the gang ] [ location; alleyway ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
yuck
indentAlright so a lot has happened in the few minutes Jackson was with these two strangers. To start the large wolf came and practically cornered Jackson against the wall but quickly was put off by the scent of his Jackal. It was a sight to see. A large and intimidating wolf wagging his tail and looking at Jackson with a playful look in his eyes. Jackson couldn't help but kneel down and pet the wolf-watching as the wolf continued to sniff out the other canine from his clothes. "He's not here boy." Jackson lifted his gaze as the female started to speak up about him. He simply let out a soft chuckle and shrugged. "Friendly is a word I like. And that I am." Jackson ran his hands through the thick fur of the wolf before his attention was shifted to the male. He caught his eyes for just a moment before the stranger looked away. Jackson was put off for a moment before simply brushing it off. He was just sizing him up. Strangers did that to each other in order to see what the threat was like. Jackson didn't feel like a threat but maybe the two thought he was.

indentJackson watched as the male and the large feline cornered the stranger from earlier. Jackson immediately stood up and let out a nervous smile. He wanted to tell them the stranger was with him and that they seemed cool and okay, but before he could even do anything the sound of moans and groans alerted Jackson. His posture quickly shifted from being lack-a-daisy to being alert and on edge. He didn't have any weapons at the moment so fighting the zombies would be stupid. But he couldn't just leave these strangers here. That was just as stupid. If he helped them now he could make two strong allies. So helping it was. Maybe the stranger was right. Maybe Jackson was too friendly. The moment Jackson took a single step was when the stranger kick the gun out of the males' hands and fled. Jackson let out a soft curse before looking at the two strangers he was left with. "Your animals can run and defend themselves right? Because we're getting out of here. now."

indentJackson didn't wait for permission to move. He quickly made his way the female first. She was closer after all. He grabbed ahold of her arm and made a quick turn to run straight for the building to their right. Then, without warning, he slammed into the wall and phased right through it. The female followed through effortlessly, and behold. They were now inside of the building. Jackson let out a soft pant before letting go of the female and making his way back into the alleyway. The zombies were closing in on the male and Jackson wasn't about to let him get devoured by the dead. So he sprinted towards him, grabbing a hold of his arm. "Sorry man, we gotta go," was all Jackson could manage to breathe out before turning and running back towards the building. Same as before Jackson slammed into the wall and out he came from the other side. The male in tow. Now if Jackson wasn't a good person he would have left the animals out to find their way out, but he felt guilty. The wolf wanted to be his friend and the male's cougar would most likely destroy him for taking him away. So with another sigh, Jackson phased through the wall and back into the alleyway. Luckily the wolf was already at the spot where the female disappeared, and the cougar was making its way over to them. "C'mon kitty, let's get you out of here." The feline let out a hiss but came forward. The zombies' approach was enough to scare the three of them, so in a panic, Jackson wrapped his arm around the large wolf and grabbed one of the felines' front legs. In his panic, he simply fell backward, and into the building with the animals in tow. He let out a groan as the wolf nearly landed on him but managed to shimmy his way through the wall completely. He let go of the two right away and watched as they hurried away. No doubt freaked out about literally going through a wall.

indentSo the gang had made it. The two strangers and their animals. Now the other stranger with the bat, Jackson wouldn't know. They disappeared before he could even react. It was quite stupid. But at least they were safe. Jackson felt his protective spur falter away and get replaced with his usual stupid self. If he wasn't so tired and drained from phasing through the wall six times he would've cracked a joke. But instead, Jackson just let out a wheeze and looked at the two strangers with a goofy smile on his face. "We're saved. No need to thank me." Jackson let out another wheeze before letting his head hit the floor in exhaustion. He'd worry about resting later though, for now, they should get somewhere a little more secure. The zombies would hit the wall for some time but who knew. Maybe they were smart and would go around to the store entrance.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœž - ๐•ด๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–Š๐–˜๐–“'๐–™ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–—๐–Š O/A

Postby hxenir » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:24 am

22. ๐‘จ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’†๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’”๐’• -> ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ . ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐‘น๐’Š๐’Œ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’–, ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’๐’, ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’”

Gryason barely had time to react when the person kicked the gun out of his hand. "Crap" the male whispered under his breath. "No Grayson focus on the zombies, weapons can be replaced not your life or the others." Adrenaline pumped through the brunet's body any other sound or object became unimportant. His full focus went on getting out of the alley with no injuries or casualties. If it wasn't for Graysons ability he wouldn't have been able to sense the person who sneaked past the zombies. Grayson felt the urge to stop them but he realized their survival instincts where as good as his. A smirk washed over Graysons face, anyone who would see it from the outside would be confused as the male's expression seemed inappropriate for the current situation.

The male was so invested in the current situation he never felt the male stranger come up behind him and drag him into the nearest building. Waves of shock and confusion ran through Grayson as he sat down and looked around the room, "There's no door, how did he get us in here?" Just as the thought wandered through the males brain Grayson was greeted by Mazu, who softly licked his face. Grayson shook his head grounding himself and coming back into reality. Looking around the room Grayson could see Silver, Kiba, and the stranger. As the other male made a witty remark about saving his life, then watched the man relax and sit on the floor. A chuckles left Graysons voice, his tone going back to its warm and soft state. "Thank you, I'm sorry we had a rough start I'm Grayson this is Mazu." The feline purred her head resting on Grayson's thigh. "Your friend seems to have good survival instincts their very sneaky which is a good skill but either way I would rather we go look for them." The words flowing out of the males mouth with easy, Grayson was good at talking. For some reason Grayson couldn't help but feel safe around Silver and the newcomer.

The male dug around his backpack pulling out three water bottles and a gun but this time the safety was on. Grayson threw a water bottle at Silver then one at the other male. Grayson checked the gun then slid it across the floor towards the stranger. "I'm assuming you don't have a weapon, you can use that. We'll need it for when we get out." Grayson quickly checked his crossbow, making sure he had enough ammo and that nothing had gotten damaged while fighting. "Do either of you know these rooftops well enough? If not we have no other option but to fight through them. Every building has access to the roof, by the looks of the store this is the pharmacy, we can loot it as we come up with a plan." Grayson stood up, he knew the store would be mostly empty but there was only one thing in specific he was looking for. Insulin. Grayson hopped over the counter that divided the prescription drugs from the rest of the store. "Hey stranger whats your power anyways, last time I checked it wasn't a normal human thing to walk through walls." Grayson voice was loud enough to be heard over the sound of the dead. The male walked through the shelves then found the section left for prescription diabetes products. But no insulin was in sight, Grayson punched the small shelf as anger ran through him. The male rested his head on the shelf and sighed.
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `silver » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:54 am

Silver | Alleyway>Inside the pharmacy | Mentions: Grayson, Jackson, Kiba

The interest that shone in the large wolf's eyes needed no translation as Kiba fixated his attention on Jackson and the scent he was carrying. His ears flicked in acknowledgement of the man's voice as if he could understand the dialect despite not being able to do so himself. Kiba's tail thumped lightly against the ground as fingers slipped through his thick coat, a quiet noise of content whistling from the canine as he offered no sign of a threat. Silver on the other hand wasn't sure of Kiba's intentions with coddling up to Jackson as she deflected his friendliness with cold adamance. Her words were to be reflected physically as she'd just taken a step closer to him and Kiba before she sensed something wickedly fast heading towards them at a speed she couldn't fully comprehend to due her weakening state. In one quick notion, the gun Grayson had once pointed towards her had now clattered loudly against the pavement as a flash of black and brown seemed to have struck his hand. He had definitely been interrogating someone across the way that recognized Jackson as an ally, or else they wouldn't have gone out of their way to stop him from being held at gunpoint. The commotion alone was enough for Kiba to take his place in front of Silver, the once kind wolf now baring his fangs at not only the shadow that had attacked Grayson but the ambling zombies that had begun to group up due to the noise. Kiba's muzzle twisted into a menacing snarl as his eyes blazed with a kindled flame, lunging forward to snap his maw at the rotting bodies while keeping tabs on his companion.

A yawning pit of uselessness washed over Silver as her emotions attempted to claim her normally level-headed state of mind. The sight of the zombies alone was enough to revive the quiet thudding in her skull, causing her to grimace and clutch her face in irritation at her own deterioration. She couldn't stand herself displaying this much emotion in front of others. Just how did Jackson and Grayson do it--how did they find it so easy to smile or interact with other humans without hesitation? Jackson's words snapped her out of her screaming thoughts at the mention of their animals defending themselves as she looked to him, puzzled until he took a step towards her in which a wolffish growl left her lips that could've easily sounded like Kiba himself. Every nerve in her body reacted to being touched by another human let alone being dragged towards another location. She gasped under her breath at Jackson heading straight for concrete, her muscles tensing as they expected impact but she felt nothing but air flowing around them as if they were still running through an open area. Nausea churned mercilessly in her empty stomach as soon as she was dropped off in a ransacked store and she had to lean against the wall again, the pain all too familiar enough that she knew asking the man anything right now would result in a bloody mess if she didn't take a moment to focus. He was gone again in an instant, returning with Grayson in tow followed by a hissing cougar and huffing wolf. Kiba pricked his ears alertly after having heard loud clacking noises before shaking his fur out to release the stress of being grabbed. He whined softly as he looked to Silver, now pressing against her side with a kind of worried expression as he watched her straighten herself quickly so as to not show her pain to him or the others. She didn't like it when she made anyone worry and so she carried her burdens quietly. "I'll be fine." The girl exhaled lowly, nearly a drawn out hiss before allowing a flicker of compassion cross her darkened expression. They seemed to be safe now due to the fact that whomever had slapped that gun away from Grayson had also generously given them a chance to escape with what seemed to be fireworks. With a gentle pat to Kiba's head, she headed over to the sprawled out man on the ground that was technically now their second savior. A scoff of what seemed like amusement sounded at Jackson's exhausted words before she bent over to grab his hand, pulling him up in one fluid motion so that he stood up now while Grayson introduced himself. "My name is Silver", she murmured before looking to Kiba whom was now regarding Jackson with respect by not swooning over him again. "Your biggest fan in town is Kiba." Taking a decisive step away from the man, she walked a way's away from the two to scope the barren shelves of the store they were in from afar and jerked a bit at the unexpected water bottle toss in order to catch it. She uncapped it quickly and cupped her free hand to pour a bit into it with Kiba noticing this immediately and trotting over to take a couple laps. The wolf nudged her hand away swiftly to tell her to drink as well, Silver sighing as she took a swig. It felt like there were knots in her stomach but she forced the liquid down anyway knowing even a little bit of anything would help right now. She didn't want to admit that she truly was looking forward to that deer Grayson had mentioned earlier now that the zombies had left them alone.

Silver shook her head at Grayson's inquiry in regards to knowing the rooftops well. Her and Kiba had only just arrived in this town. She stepped noiselessly through the store as she scanned the shelves from a closer perspective now with Kiba following suit, his nose to the floor as if to search for any hidden products that may be of use under the bit of rubble or fallen shelving. Metal clanged against the cacophony of groans coming from outside, Silver's eyes darting up to just barely see the top of Grayson's head as he stood behind some wire shelves in the area where normally pharmacists would be located. "Looking for something in particular?" It must be something specific considering he'd ventured all the way back there for it.

แดฟแดฑแดนแดฑแดนแดฎแดฑแดฟ แดนแดฑ

minus one. shin godzilla. tron legacy. black panther. spiderverse.
darker than black. blue exorcist. wolf's rain. nekomonogatari. kiznaiver.
eden. eve. the weeknd. sawano hiroyuki. ludvig forssell. odd foot works.
okami. monster hunter. shin megami tensei. pokemon.
`silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐’! โœž 007.

Postby kalo. » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:27 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘
[ word count; 800 ] [ mood; sick but having fun! ] [ tags; grayson+silver ] [ location; pharmacy ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
yuck
indentJackson took a moment to stay on the cool concrete floor, letting the coolness calm down his warm body. Phasing made Jackson feel like he was going through heatstroke. He got warm, dizzy, and overall exhausted. It wasn't pretty but it wasn't as serious as it could have been. Six times was roughly a safe number to phase through the walls. Anything above six and Jackson would start to get really ill. He didn't want to imagine how fatal that could be. But in dire situations like this, he couldn't help but use his power to help the others. Rather have them be safe than him. And speaking of those he saved they finally stated their names. Jackson took the outstretched hand of Silver and let out an exhausted smile. "Nice to meet you Grayson and Silver. I'm Jackson. Or Jack. I don't mind either." Jackson looked back up at the identified male with an exhausted yet soft smile. "Rough starts only create stronger bonds."

indentThe wolf at his side caused Jackson to let out a chuckle. "At least I have one canine that is my biggest fan." The male didn't think to explain why-just let his hand run through the wolf one last time before he moved on. And due to Jackson being distracted he almost missed the water bottle that was tossed at him. He barely caught the bottle before it hit him in the chest. "Thanks," Was all he could muster before the cap was off and he was drinking it. The water wasn't exactly cold but it felt better than standing and suffering through the exhaustion. He capped the bottle and ran the back of his hand over his mouth as some of the water had spilled from the bottle and onto his face. When Silver asked about his friend Jackson looked puzzled before nodding. "They're kind of my friend. We met not too long before I met you guys. They never gave me a name so I just call them Stranger. They heard me picking some pebbles off of the rooftop where I set up camp. Kind of crazy." Jackson shrugged before taking a moment to stretch his muscles. They were already feeling tight and sore from the quick phasing session he had. He didn't have time to properly prepare himself after all. Touching his toes was a struggle but he made do.

indentAs he finished the stretch he watched as both of the people with him started to look through the pharmacy. Jackson let out a nervous chuckle before shaking his head. "Don't bother. Most of these stores have been picked over. The town's been empty for a while. But, Grayson, the rooftops are open. That's where I stay. If we go up now you'll probably be able to see where I set up a little camp." Jackson knew it wasn't the smartest to go around telling strangers where you were sleeping, but he felt comfortable around these people. And they seemed to feel the same. Nobody was going to die today. Or at least for now. Who knew though, maybe Jackson and these two would make a little trio. And add the stranger in and boom! a little group to protect each other. Jackson wouldn't mind that one bit.

indentThe sound of Grayson punching a shelf caused Jackson to jump in surprise. He let out a shaky breath in surprise before making his way over towards the male. "You alright? Not usual behavior to just go and punch a shelf. But I guess nothing is really normal anymore. I mean we have powers after all. Is this our superhero origin story? Is marvel putting us through some kind of test you think?" He attempted to make a small joke to relieve the obvious tension that was in the male's shoulders. He would remind himself to try and get Grayson to loosen up. No good staying so tense in this world. At least for a long time. You had to learn to loosen up so you didn't injure yourself.

indentBut it seemed someone didn't have that idea. In the distance the sound of what seemed to be a firecracker alerted Jackson. He felt himself tense slightly-the the thought of more people being in danger getting to him. "What was that?" But Jackson didn't wait for an answer. He moved past Grayson and quickly lept over the counter and towards the staircase he knew was back here. In a swift motion, he opened the door and started his way up the stairs. It might have been a little fishy to suddenly dip on Silver and Grayson but one thought remained in Jackson's mind: his camp and jackal. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if it turned out he let his jackal get hurt.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riki's Return to the Rooftops

Postby โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:35 pm

Tags: Kiren, Jackal

Rikimaru had timed things well- they were far from the alleyway when the firecrackers went off. Bug tensed in their pocket at the noise and Riki put their hand over his back to comfort him. Glancing back, they nearly froze as their eyes met another. Blue eyes met theirs in an instance- the man with the horse had noticed their hasty retreat. Rikimaru didn't speak a word or make a move to acknowledge him further than their eye contact. Narrowing their eyes, Rikimaru whirled back around in a swirl of long hair and took to the rooftops.
Bat began chittering in Riki's pocket, citing what he was hearing from the other people. The androgyne half-listened, as they could both already hear most of what was happening and were also focusing on getting to where they needed to go. Once they hit that familiar building they hoisted themself up onto the roof. The sun was beginning to go down, colors like cream and flush pink. It was only tarnished by the unseemly black plumes that had replaced the regular healthy white clouds. Turning on their heel, they looked down onto the town from their high position. The herd was slowly shambling from their position in the alley, but they couldn't see inside yet.
Ducking back out of sight from the street, Rikimaru turned to look at the jackal.
"Hey, boy." They offered a hand for him to sniff, as is customary when greeting dogs. They weren't sure how the rule applied to semi-sentient animals, but it felt right regardless. Riki didn't go to rub behind his ear, as they didn't know the canid's temperament and didn't want to push their luck. "Your person is in trouble. Jackson." Rikimaru had gotten into the habit of not using names for people. Not that they had gotten to hear many people's names, but the ones they had had always turned out to be bad or left or died immediately. They had had no use for names. But they needed to remember 'Jackson' for now. "Ready to go fetch?"
โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Kiren Stewart | Lead Doctor | Location: Near edge of town | Tags: Sawyer | Mentions: Riki
    Kiren looked up on hearing distant gunshots, suddenly realising there could be more people here. Unless he hallucinated the sound because he was too happy at the sight of one person? He glanced at Aria for confirmation, and the horse was looking in the same direction, ears pricked. So he didn't just dream up the shots. The loud blasts faded away, and he stood, concerned. Either the threat was gone, those were warning shots (which was even more unlikely than hallucination, who would fire such a loud weapon around zombies?) or worst case, the person was injured and dropped the gun. The latter felt more likely; even if the threat was gone, you would attract more. But how can he help? From the beginning of this, he had ran away from zombies. Even now the only weapons he had was a kitchen knife on Aria and a bread knife in his pocket, only useful in extremely close range. And he wasn't sure if the stranger before him could stand at the moment, considering the man was sleeping from exhaustion minutes earlier. He could leave Aria here to watch him, grab some bandages and painkillers, and head their way.

As he debated between his options, the loud popping of firecrackers started, confirming that there was definitely people around, and also many zombies. He couldn't tell where the firecracker was, and the wind did not help, as there was no scent of gunpowder or rotten flesh in the air. Something moved as he looked in the direction of the noise, and he turned his head in time to meet someone's eyes. He might not have noticed them otherwise, clad in all black and moving as swiftly as they were. He opened his mouth, about to ask if there were more people since they clearly were moving away from the source of all that sound, but with a quick turn they vanished. Well then. Either they had a gun and also set off the firecracker, and is now running away, or there's a group of people there doing separate things. Where they even involved? Why would you run from a group? Kiren shook his head, deciding to just investigate rather than stand around, thinking of the possibilities. There was no point to it. He looked at the other person, before back up to where chaos must be happening. "You good to stand?" He questioned, looking over the man once again to see if there was any improvement. "I want to see what's happening over there. If you don't want to move I can leave Aria here with you and come back later. Or I can try hoist you up on her back so you can come along. She wouldn't mind." As he spoke he went through his bags again, deciding to take along what he planned earlier: bandages and painkillers, stuffed into his backpack and pockets. He tapped his right pocket, double checking the knife was still there, but by the time he had to use it he would very likely be dead moments later. Running away would always be his forte, even if the wind was against him.
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxenir » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:05 pm

22. ๐‘จ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. ๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’„๐’š -> ๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’„๐’š ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡๐’•๐’๐’‘ . ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’๐’, ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’”

Anger washed away from Grayson as Silver's voice met his ears soon after followed by Jackson making a joke. "I've never seen a superhero movie with zombies but I guess s-" Just as Grayson was about to answer the other male he ran up too the rooftop. "This is why I don't like people" Grayson muttered, he then focused his attention on Silver who he had rudely ignored. "Sorry for ignoring you, but um ya I am." His hand shuffled around the shelves before realizing he should tell Silver what he was looking for. "But then she'll know your weakness." Grayson began to re-think his choice. "No Grayson you need to trust people not everyone is bad." A sigh followed by a gulp left the males mouth befoe he turned his head. His deep brown eye's met the females. "I- I'm looking for insulin and needles." Embarrassed Garyson focused once again on looking around the shelves.

As the tall male continued digging around his feline companion Mazu let out a deep growl. "Did you find it Mazu?" Swiftly but quietly Grayson walked over to Mazu squatting down to a small shelf close to the floor. He opened the box and inside where two bottles of insulin. "Yes! Thank you girl. I owe you a deer!" Waves of excitement and joy consumed the brunet. "Now we just need the needles."Grayson whispered a gigantic smile plastered on his face. "Hey silver did you see any needles at the front of the store? Or have you seen any back here?" Grayson had never been in this pharmacy so he wasn't aware of where everything would be. "If not it's fine, I should still have a few." As much as his body needed the medicine Grayson didn't feel like leaving Jackson up on the roof on his own. He trusted him but Grayson had yet a lot to learn about him. Grayson knew Jackson would be eager to get back to his animal along with the other person he was with.

A frustrated Grayson stood up after searching most of the back with no luck of finding the needles. The male walked over to where Silver was, "Hey let's just go to the roof we should still keep an eye on Jackson we don't know him that well along with we should see if those firecrackers came from his friend." A smile crept onto his face. "Right now I only trust you Kiba and Mazu. Jackson and his friend are strong, we shouldn't underestimate them but I have hope we'd be able to win in a fight if need be. You always seem to be on high alert so lucky for me I won't have to babysit you." Grayson let out a small laugh. "Please don't take me too seriously I'm only joking I promise. I know your strong.Your bond with Kiba proves it." As the last few words left Graysons mouth he opened the door to the roof and climbed the stairs that took him up.

Opening the roof door Grayson covered his eyes with his arm. The pharmacy was mostly dark faint light coming from the boarded up windows but outside the sun gleamed and glistened which caused the male to squint his eyes in order for them to adjust. Scanning the rooftop, Grayson immediately spotted Jackson walking over to the male who stood near the ledge of the roof. Grayson stood next to him, he was able to see what he assumed was Jackson's camp. It was only a couple rooftops away, "Is that your camp pretty boy?" A smirk covered Graysons face his tone of voice soft. Jackson was slightly shorter then Gray only about three inches. Grayson rested his his arm on Jackson teasingly. "If you didn't know your pretty short." Grayson smiled widely and laughed. "Did you figure out where the firecrackers came from? The town is crawling with zombies we should try to get out soon." The males eyes shifted over to the empty run down town. He had perfect view of the whole town from here. "Oh your welcomed to stay with me and Silver, Mazu caught a deer they'll be enough for everyone. If you can give me your word that your friend is trustworthy, they can come too. I have to admit I'm tired of being alone." A sigh rolled down the males lips, but they slowly curled back into a smile.
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `silver » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Silver | pharmacy rooftop | mentions: Grayson

Shuffling through a few battered, moldy boxes of supplies and pushing away some debris uncovered a few sterile packs of hypodermic needles along with single alcohol wipes. Grayson had a lucky break despite Jackson stating the place had been practically cleaned of anything useful. Silver didnโ€™t look up when the fireworks crackled once more, alerting the new recruit to the point that he leapt behind the pharmacy counter and past Grayson whom had barely answered his question before Jackson had took off up the stairs. She couldnโ€™t help but crack an amused grin to herself at Graysonโ€™s comment. That wasnโ€™t true at all or else he wouldโ€™ve shot her the moment heโ€™d found her at her weakest point back in the alley. He began murmuring about his weakness and in knowing where this was going, Silver sighed, slipping over the counter just as he began bubbling over some insulin his trusty feline had found. โ€œRather than worrying about whether or not Iโ€™ll figure out that you need insulin, perhaps you should focus on administering it. If you have faith in me as you say you do then so be it.โ€ Silver murmured, handing him everything sheโ€™d found. โ€œIโ€™m sure Jackson has some sort of hideout which is why heโ€™s so concerned about the fireworks. The stranger seems to be an ally.โ€ In fact, they were probably protecting Jackson. A ghost of a smile lightened up her features a bit at the mention of Grayson not needing to babysit her as well as the fact that he trusted her. For someone that was cursing humans under his breath he sure seemed to enjoy the company of others. She couldnโ€™t help but be under the same guise in hating humans but also desiring to trust them.

Kiba halted abruptly behind Silver as soon as Grayson pushed open the door leading to the rooftop, wind rushing in and carrying multiple scents to him immediately as he looked to Silver with the same expression from when heโ€™d first met Jackson. It must be Jacksonโ€™s companion that he was trying to let her know about. The two followed behind Grayson, using the higher vantage point to get a more accurate mapping of the layout of the town. Silver stood away from both men at the opposite corner to look at the part of town that she had yet to see. It seemed like there were people approaching the general area where they were with one person sticking particularly close to what appeared to be a horse while the other had no four legged companion. Could it really have been coincidence that they were all seeming to gather in this town? Her eyes narrowed at the thought before she looked to where the alleyway from before shouldโ€™ve been. No zombies in sight. With indigo beginning to claim the skies, they had to throw much more caution to the wind in terms of people or zombies appearing as both could turn out to be more foe than friend. Glancing to Kiba, he seemed to be listening intently to the chatter at the opposite end.
โ€œIf you want to find them, Iโ€™ll be fine here.โ€ The bruteโ€™s ears swiveled in reaction to this as he gave her another worried look just before she felt a pang of tightness in the pit of her belly, a muffled cough leaving her with a metallic taste in her mouth. Kiba always seemed to know when things werenโ€™t always as Silver wanted them to seem. โ€œDonโ€™t worry about me,โ€ she pressed on, showing Kiba that she was taking another swig of the water that Grayson had given them. โ€œI used my power and now Iโ€™m paying the price. Itโ€™s only fair.โ€
She should be fine once she had a morsel of food or two. Her body just liked to be stupid at the worst times, is what she believed.

Kiba whined softly as he nuzzled her hand before turning away to head down the stairs once more, showing up on the road as he ran off to follow the scent of Jacksonโ€™s jackal. The building in which heโ€™d created a camp on would probably be an easy climb for him considering he was at full strength. It wasnโ€™t long before a white blur could be seen from afar on one of the buildings along the same line everyone else was on. Silently, the wolf approached the area where Riki and the jackal were, his senses telling him that both the scent of human and familiar canine were fresh. He turned a corner from behind a small establishment to see a human dressed in similar attire to that of Silver as well as a small sandy colored canine. His ears perked with interest as his bright amber eyes swept from human to animal while he stepped fully into view of them both. This human carried the scent of Jackson as well, but were Silverโ€™s predictions correct in that they were an ally not only to Jackson but to them as well?
`silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‡๐Ž๐–๐‹ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐! โœž 008.

Postby kalo. » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:15 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
[ word count; 855 ] [ mood; dog!! ] [ tags; grayson+silver + dog!] [ location; pharmacy rooftop]
yuck
indentThe sound of the rooftop door caused Jackson to turn and look to see Grayson and Silver emerging. Jackson let out a cheeky grin before turning back to look at his camp. He stood at the edge of the roof, his arms crossed and his eyes focused in on the small figure moving around the camp. It was hard to see-the dog knew how to blend in with the shadows and stay hidden. It relieved Jackson to know Dog was working well by himself. Upon hearing Grayson come over Jackson didn't move his gaze. It stayed on his camp, swearing he saw someone move in the alleyway next to it. It was probably the stranger after all. They either were going to rescue his Dog or simply take the Dog. But Grayon's comment made the fight flush for a moment. He moved his gaze slightly before nodding. "Yeah. It is. Beauty isn't she." He joked before he felt an arm rest on him. Jackson simply let out a soft chuckle before letting the arm stay on him. He didn't mind the touch of another human. It had been a while.

indentUpon hearing the male offer to join them Jackson froze for a moment. He turned to look at Grayson with a shocked expression on his face. "You want me to join you guys? What gives?" He asked before shaking his head and lifting his hands up. "Sorry I didn't mean it like that-" he let a nervous laugh slip from his lips before continuing, "-I'm just used to people casting me aside since I goof off too much. Something about alerting too many zombies." The fighter crossed his arms and cast his eyes down for a moment. Thinking about the times he almost made it with a group until he opened his fat mouth and got himself in trouble. People weren't too keen on someone being loud and reckless. It ruined the whole point of the group. To stay safe in numbers and keep distractions to a minimum. Jackson never got that memo. "Oh the stranger. Yeah, they're cool. Never hurt me. Never even looked like they wanted to." 'For now'. Jackson's mind rang with the thought but it was swiftly cast aside.

indent"I can be of service too. My powers are great for a quick check-in with buildings and even rescuing people. I know a lot about hand-to-hand combat too. I grew up in a very athletic family. I can help protect us too. Feel the need to repay you guys for allowing me to hang around. Not many groups do that." Jackson lifted his gaze to look back Grayson in the eyes, conveying a true thank you. He shifted his gaze to look over at Silver who seemed to be struggling slightly. Jackson tilted his head before motioning towards Silver. "Hey Silver you alright?" Jackson questioned as he turned sideways so he could get a better look at the female. She seemed rather fatigued but Jackson had the same reaction when he used his power earlier. Luckily he was used to using it and could cast aside the minor sickness he was feeling for a little while. He'd pay the price at night when he finally decided to rest. "If we need we can rest at my camp for the night. It's not very comfortable but it's better than sleeping on the floor out in the open with the threat of zombies. I haven't had one zombie come anywhere close to me while I slept. They don't do well with stairs." He flashed a sly smile before pointing towards his camp. But he stopped. Someone was definitely at his camp now. he only prayed it was the stranger and not someone trying to take his stuff. And his dog. He felt himself tense slightly before letting out a shaky breath.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

indentThe sound of footsteps had already alerted the Jackal, so when Riki made their way over the ledge and onto the rooftop, and without Jackson, he let out a loud growl. He lowered his ears and felt the fur on the back of his neck start to rise. But the human seemed to be cautious. Coming forward with a hand forward to calm him and speaking softly. Dog reckoned the name of his owner and let his ears perk up in curiosity. What was she saying about his owner? Was he in trouble? The Jackal let out another growl but this time aimed at the ground instead. The Jackal opened his mouth to let out a soft bark at the human before he tasted the scent of another canine. Immediately the Jackal tilted his head and narrowed his golden eyes. When a large wolf came onto the rooftop Dog let out a growl and took a step back. The wolf was bigger than the Jackal and could easily overpower him. And if this wolf was here to attack the human that would take him back to his owner, well, there would be an issue. Dog let out a loud bark as a warning but still took another step back to be cautious.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me