♚ ❜ // ── myths or legends !

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♚ ❜ // ── sonya 003 | carter 002 !

Postby nocturna. » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:17 am

--{ ..━━━━. 𝑆𝑂𝑁𝑌𝐴 .𝐴..𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑈 .}
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - female | vampire | 865 y/o | warrior | bi & single | loc: wolves' castle | tags: sophie | ment: n/a
        Sonya stood in front of the younger, but higher ranking vampire enjoying the fruits of her actions. The distress she was causing to Sophie was clearly visible in the girl's body language. Her taunts were getting to the commander... witnessing the 'oh so perfect' pupil squirm was downright delicious to Sonya. Years of watching a younger, less experienced vampire gain Kazimir's favor had built silently within her. Was there something to this.. girl that Kazimir saw and she didn't? Surely that couldn't be the case. Her battle moves were predicable. Intelligence? Well, Sophie did have a knack for strategy. But why not have someone who had both strategic wit and an unquenchable lust for power?! As far as Sonya was concerned, there was no reason why she shouldn't be standing at Kazimir's side as she had done centuries ago. Things were soon to change if everything went according to her plan. A plan in which no one would be suspecting. Monarchs would fall. Anyone unlucky enough to be caught in the warrior's cross-hares would burn or bend to her will. And there was nothing that could stop the vengeful woman that hid behind Sonya's sophisticated facade. She would be heard. She would be feared.

A chilly giggle was Sonya's first instinct and she had no desire to stop it from sliding past her lips. "Why, dear Sophie... having to ask if one's threatening you takes the fun out of things." A perfectly defined brow arched, obviously amused by Sophie's 'warning'. She waved her perfectly manicured free hand in dismissal. "If you recall, I'm not the one who was storming about like a angst ridden teenager moments ago." The amount of emphasis laced into 'teenager' would be immediately obvious to anyone eavesdropping on the women's conversation. "Some of us know how to keep our composure..." Her arched brow returned with the same amount of sass as previous. Sonya took her time to daintily sip from her flute before gazing out into the crowd, attempting to remain blended into the night's proceedings. "I know better than anyone how to handle Kazimir's anger. Anger only fuels his... desire." Hazelnut irises flashed with mischief as she turned her attention back to the commander. It didn't take a scholar to know what the warrior was implying.

--[ ..━━━━. 𝖢 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 . 𝖧 𝖤 𝖭 𝖣 𝖤 𝖱 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 .]
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - male | human | 26 y/o | blacksmith | het & single | loc: castle rear | tags: emerson | ment: n/a
        Carter's gaze was on the girl before him. Emerson Cole had been a long and faithful customer of his after his father had turned the shop over to him. Well, come to think of it, Carter was pretty sure Em was his very first customer. He remembered that day very clearly; a young girl with big hazel eyes marched right up to him, inquiring about weapons. The mere idea of a woman commissioning a blacksmith for a weapon was unheard of, let alone a bold and determined teenage girl. Carter remembered the warning his father gave on what customers to turn away, and which to bend over backwards for. It seemed a waste, turning away a perfectly good job. So, going against his father's wishes, Carter crafted a crossbow for Em. An order of that nature typically wouldn't have taken but a few days, if his work load wasn't full. But for reasons he wasn't sure why, Carter took an entire week to craft her weapon. Everything from the type of wood for the base, to the feathers used on the arrows were painstakingly thought out. It was finally his chance to shine, to show what his skills were capable of. The sparkle that filled Emerson's eyes when he placed the bow in her hands, was all the payment he needed that day.

The smith gripped her hand with a gentle squeeze, lifting her effortlessly back to her feet. In bringing her back to right-side up, his gaze lingered on the huntress's frame. At first, Carter believed his eyes had been deceiving him. Em was never the girl to wear typical 'womanly' clothing. Villagers often stared when the pair would walk together through the market. Seeing her in trousers and hunting gear was the norm. But now, he finally understood how all of the village-folk felt seeing her in anything but a dress. Her cheeks flushed brightly, and he then realized he had been caught staring. Quickly darting his gaze away, he spoke of his job at the castle excitedly. Emerson's light pink cheeks drained of color rapidly. The sudden change was shocking to the smith. "I belong here... You on the other hand, should not be here." Her words stung like hot embers to his bare flesh. Is she not happy for me? Is she hiding something from me...? All of his hard work and effort had lead him to this amazing opportunity, and his friend couldn't even congratulate him. She's probably embarrassed to be seen with a villager...

Frustration began to grow across the man's brow as he looked down at her. "What are you talking about?!" A hint of hurt was detectable in his raised tone. Em's gaze darted, almost frantically, around where they stood. It was all the proof Carter needed to confirm his suspicions. "I've slaved away for years hoping to one day be worthy of a request for my work from the nobles! Why can't you be happy for me..?" Carter shook his head and took a step back from his once close friend. "Em... I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself. If this is the part of your life you don't like to talk about, fine. I can respect that." Taking a few more steps back in the direction of the stables, Carter shifted more towards the stone building. "I just thought you would have respected my dream..."
Last edited by nocturna. on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ❜ // ── myths or legends !

Postby JDDracula » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:18 am

feeling; Suspicious, angry ; WC; 481

Roan let out a low growl at Kaz's words. He could feel the anger sinking into him like darkness. Roan looked around, and the more he looked, the more vampires he noticed. It wasn't until then that he realized this wasnt just a coincidence or some friendly get together. They had something planned, something sinister, and Roan wasn't going to just sit there and let his plan unfold without a fight. "Kaz... Id suggest you round your troops, turn around, and get out of here. Avoid any casualties, on both ends," he snarled. Roan could feel his body changing involuntarily. It was instinct for him to change to his true form when he felt like himself or his pack was in danger. Shifting was definitely quite painful, so werewolves avoid shifting as much as possible, but he knew he had to do this to be ready for a fight.

As he felt himself shifting, he groaned in pain, grabbing his face with one hand, and his stomach with the other. Before he knew it, his clothes were ripping apart, exposing his black fur. His groans and shouts soon turned into growling and snarling as he finished his transformation.

"D*mn, that was my favorite jacket," he growled, staring at Kaz intensely, being sure to watch his every move. Roan knew he was no match for all of these vampires on his own, but hell he would die trying. "Nobody has to die or get hurt, and you, of everybody, knows this ambush is unfair. They're children in there Kaz, and whatever your hatred for us is, these children had no choice, just like YOU had no choice." Roan thought maybe talking some sense into him would work, but as old as Kaz was, he was emotionless, ruthless, and cared for no one but himself.

He planted his feet firmly into the ground, and watched his surroundings just to be sure no one would sneak attack him. Roan knew he wasn't making a smart choice by not alerting the others, but he hoped that talking to Kaz would make things much more simple without the others of the pack wanting to retaliate against them. He breathed heavily, nervous as he anticipated what was about to happen. If we were being truthful, he, just like everyone else, was not prepared to fight. Everyone had let their guards down for this get together, so there would surely be more casualties to werewolves than it would be to vampires. Roan didn't like begging because he knew it made him look weak, or vulnerable, but he would do anything to keep his loved ones safe. This had happened once before when he was a child, and all he could do was run and hide like a coward, but this time he was well trained and would die if that meant everyone else in his pack would live.
JDDracula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── from the wolves you run, barefoot ❞

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:51 am

⤜───→ 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 ❞𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞❞ 𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯 ←── 𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 ─────⤛
    werewolf tagging Dani, Emerson, Carter in the ruins → castle rear feeling worried, afraid wc; 1,305
    ─────────────────────────┘
        The story unfolded within her mind as she gently traced her fingers along the lines, careful not to blemish the fragile pages. The usual faint creaks and groans of the old castle seemed to fade away as the words pulled her in, telling tales of lost love, gleaming swords, and invincible evils. She herself could never quite pinpoint what it was that she felt when reading the books that crowded the castle's bookshelves, or perhaps she simply wouldn't allow herself to acknowledge the twinge of sadness that carved its path through her chest. Was this what the world outside was like? Would she ever get to see for herself? But she knew that Kazimir meant well by keeping her in the safety of the underground fortress - she wasn't... wanted out there. She shared her mind and body with a beast - she was far from human, and even further from the elegant vampires. She was something so awful that her own parents had chosen to abandon her, rather than having to raise something like her.

Her vibrant brown eyes snapped up from the fading pages as an unmistakably familiar voice called out to her from the edges of the sitting room. As expected, they landed on Dani, who seemed to be absolutely radiating an air of mischief tonight. Elena could almost guess what she was here to say - and although she was genuinely delighted to see her friend, she offered her the same weak smile that never quite reached her eyes, before returning her gaze to the book in her hands. Smiling had never seemed to come to her quite naturally. However, she pulled her legs closer to herself to make room for Dani on the settee - her way of inviting the dark-haired woman to join her.
        Elena couldn't say that she hadn't heard this speech before - in one form or another - and so she simply offered her friend a vague "uh-huh" as she claimed that Elena couldn't spend the entire night reading books - she had done it before, and would undoubtedly do so again. And even if Daniella's point about there being more to the world than the deteriorating castle around them struck her harder than she would've liked to admit, she knew that she shouldn't leave, and so there was really no point in exploring those feelings, or allowing them to become another one of the arrows in her back.
        As a way of standing by her stance on the matter, she kept her eyes on the pages, even though she wasn't exactly reading anymore - well, that was until the book was softly plucked out of her hands. She turned her head to look at the dark-haired woman next to her with badly feigned exasperation written across her features. "Dani," she exhaled, an undertone of warning - or the little she could muster - and perhaps a hint of worry in her voice. "You know I can't go, and neither should you." But as her friend turned and rushed into the direction of the corridors that lead outside the castle despite of what she had said, Elena called after her, now with a clearer tone of distress shining through her words: "Dani!"

Elena sighed in resignation as she received no reply. She cast another glance at the book that now lay discarded on the settee, before standing up and sprinting into the same hallway that Dani had entered. She had once sworn to herself that she would never tap into the powers the wolf whispered of in order to gain an unfair advantage over her friend, but sometimes the end justified the means. And the only ending where she could see them both return unscathed was the one where she could catch up to Dani before anyone found out that either of them had even thought about leaving. But the labyrinthine corridors were perilous, and she was eventually left guessing which path her friend had taken - Elena knew that each of these tunnels lead outside, but she was uncertain of exactly where out there.
        Eventually, the silvery light of the moon began grazing the rough stone beneath her bare feet, and she took a hesitant step onto the soft grass beyond. The crumbling, ivy-covered walls of the ruined castle rose around her, marking the edges of the abandoned courtyard. Chunks of fallen tower lay strewn across the clearing, resigned to their fate of being slowly overtaken by the grasses below. Yet Dani was nowhere to be seen. Her familiar scent lingered underneath the shelter of the oak trees' overarching branches, but she must've surfaced from one of the other tunnels. Elena threaded her fingers through her dark brown hair, torn by the two options that lay before her; she could return and allow her friend to face the consequences on her own, or she could leave the safety of the castle and perhaps spare her from the brunt of whatever Kazimir did to the humans that disobeyed him.

In the end, the decision wasn't difficult to make.

Elena had never gone beyond the courtyard - the thought of wandering into the woods that surrounded her home had never even crossed her mind. But there she was, bare feet flying across the soft terrain. She couldn't remember whether she had ever felt anything quite like it before, and she didn't mind how it clung to the soles of her feet and stained her flawless skin. It all seemed to come to her naturally, but she didn't dare to allow herself to enjoy it.
        Soon, the trees began to part and thin out, revealing the silhouette of a towering building carved against the midnight clue sky. The elaborate stonework reminded her of some of the ruined castle's walls that were still standing above ground, yet it was far from the broken fortress. It was clean, well-maintained, and strangely enough, beautiful. But as enchanting as the castle was, all Elena could feel was worry; what was this place? She could hear the sounds of a crowd from inside the pale walls, and she was sure that Dani had gone inside. But she had also read about these places before - heavily guarded, only meant for the ones that belonged. And she most certainly did not.
        It seemed that her only option would be to scale the walls and try to find Dani before anyone noticed her - she had gone climbing in the ruins when she was younger, but that had quickly ended in a stern scolding. Steeling herself, she took a deep breath, and sprinted towards the wall before launching herself up and towards the tiles that covered the highest point. It had been a long time since she had tapped into the strength of the beast, both due to the disapproval of her family and the hatred she herself had slowly grown towards it, which meant that she wasn't exactly in control, but it seemed that she had been lucky. With a few boosting steps across protruding bricks, she heaved herself on top of the tiled roofing. But her luck was short-lived. The tile beneath her foot came loose, sending her crashing toward the ground. She braced herself to hit the moderately soft dirt below, but as the air was knocked out of her lungs, she hit something hard - and muscular - instead.

Trying to pull air back into her lungs, she rolled off the... man? As soon as she regained some sense of her bearings, she noticed the woman looming over her, and panic shot through her chest. She could feel her eyes flashing momentarily into amber as her fear fueled the wolf within. Were they to attack her, she wouldn't be able to defend herself while holding it back - it was already thrashing against its binds, clawing at the back of her rib-cage from within. This wouldn't end well.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emerson | Sophie

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:06 pm

E M E R S O NxxC O L E

[ Human ] [ Female ] [ 25 Yrs Old ] [ Hunter ] [ Mood; Terrified, Protective ] [ Tagged; Carter, Elena ] [ Word Count: 630 Words ]

For a moment, Emerson was greatly confused by the look of hurt that immediately flashed in Carter's eyes and it took her a second to realize exactly what she had said and how it might have been construed. Her already pale face went ghost white and her eyes widened comically in horror as Carter spoke coldly towards her and turned away. He had never spoken to her in such a tone of voice and it hurt. Did he really think that was the type of girl she was? Did he really think she was that shallow, that she was embarassed by their friendship? Surely he knew her better than that. If anything, she was embarrassed by the fact that she was a blueblood. All her aristocrat heritage had gotten her was a dead family and a lot of money that would have been useless to her if not for her rather expensive hobby. Sure, when she was a kid she might have befriended other kids from influential money, and she might have even been a bit vain and full of herself, but she liked to think that she had changed since her youth. Spending all your free time hunting down oversized dogs and bloodsucking parasites would do that to a girl. "Carter, please! It's not that I'm not happy for you. You're the closest thing I have to a best friend, I'm always happy of your accomplishments and I will always support your dreams. But not this one, and definitely not here. These people aren't who they say they are. They're dangerous; more dangerous than you could ever know, and you need to-" Before she could finish her sentence, the sound of crumbling tile caught her attention and she looked up, shocked to find a girl falling from the room above. The girl landed on Carter, bringing them both to the ground in an ungraceful heap, and Emerson immediately moved to assist them when the girl lifted her gaze and the light caught on her glowing amber eyes. Wolf's eyes.

For a second, Emerson froze. It was something she hadn't done since the first time she had come face to face with a wolf. Back then, she had been so naive about how the world worked. Her only concern back then was finding a suitable husband and ensuring Kinsley didn't waste her life away on some lowlife nobody named Sebastian who had strolled into town and swept her off her feet. The night in question, she had followed her sister into the woods with only the full moon to light her way, intent on convincing her not to run away with Sebastian. Instead, she watched as the man her sister loved turned into a giant beast of a wolf and sank his teeth into Kinsley's neck. She had frozen, and then she had screamed, and then everything had gone dark. But she wouldn't freeze this time; not with Carter's life on the line. So shaking herself out of her stupor, she pulled a silver blade from within one of her sleeves and glared at the wolf in challenge. A low growl from her left announced that one of her dogs was nearby, just waiting for a signal to pounce. Emerson didn't move her gaze from the werewolf though. They were fast and she couldn't let her guard down.
      "Get away from him, wolf. We don't want a fight," she said. A lie; she wanted nothing more than a good warmup fight and they were in a secluded area away from the rest of the party. But she had to think of Carter first and if she had to drag him out of the party by his ear and force him onto a horse, she was ready to do just that.

S O P H I ExxD E V I N E A U X

[ Vampire ] [ Female ] [ 805 Yrs Old ] [ Second in Command ] [ Mood; Furious ] [ Tagged; Sonya ] [ Word Count: Words ]

Most of the time, Sophie Devineaux tried to exercise a certain level of restraint. Being a rather old and powerful Vampire, she had learned a long time ago to use her appearance to her advantage. Having looked like a teenager for the better part of eight centuries now, most who looked at her immediately dismissed her as inconsequential. They underestimated her because she looked small, weak, and rarely raised her voice. She wasn't like Kazimir. She didn't make a point of flaunting her strength. Underestimating her had led to the downfall of many who thought to try and dispose of her, or use her for their personal gain. Her husband had been one of those people, tricking her into marrying him and then forcing the change on her had been his ultimate downfall, even if it had taken three centuries before she was strong enough to exact her revenge. Sonya was just like him. She was too confident. No, she was cocky plain and simple. Her ego was big enough to fill this entire castle and then some and it was for that reason that Sophie noticed her guard had dropped. She was certain she had gotten the upper hand. Calling Sophie a teenage was a low blow. A good one, she had always been sensitive about her youthful appearance, but a low one nonetheless. She probably expected the younger vampire to storm off in a huff when instead, Sophie reached out and grabbed the older woman. She didn't pause to think about whether this was a good idea or not (it most definitely was not) because she was angry and she didn't want to second guess her actions for once. No doubt she was about to incite Kazimir's wrath since he hadn't given the signal to attack yet, but Sonya had pushed her to her limits and it was high time to prove to her that Sophie Devineaux was not a vampire to be trifled with. So, using the strength she had gained over the years and years of undead life, Sophie almost casually flipped the older woman over her shoulder, releasing her at the apex of the throw. The sound of stone crumbling from the impact was immensely satisfying and she glanced over her shoulder almost boredly to note she had actually thrown the other vampire through the wall (oops) and several stunned guests were now standing on the other side of the rubble staring in shock. Turning fully, Sophie picked her way through the rubble until she stood over the other woman, eyes bleeding red and giving away just how angry she was. "Unfortunately for you, it isn't Kazimir's anger you're dealing with right now. It's mine. And if you ever call me a teenager again, I'll bury a silver steak in that over-sized chest of yours before you have time to scream," she said in an almost casual tone of voice.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002 ♚ ❜ // ── daniella !

Postby serafim » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:34 pm

DANIELLA SARMIENTO !! ───
    x❝ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 ' 𝐓x𝐘 𝐎 𝐔x𝐓 𝐑 𝐘i 𝐓 𝐎x𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄x𝐖 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇x𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄x𝐀 𝐍 𝐆 𝐄 𝐋 x𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒 !
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐇x𝐀x𝐃 𝐄 𝐄 𝐏x𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐆 𝐔 𝐈 𝐒 𝐄x𝐓 𝐇 𝐄x𝐃 𝐄 𝐕 𝐈 𝐋 ' 𝐒x𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓x𝐈 𝐍 𝐒 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ x𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄l human ]xx[ x𝐓𝐀𝐆I ellie & emerson / ment. kaz x] ━━━━━━━━━━
    indentdaniella's eyes flickered with a hint of annoyance at kazimir's way of greeting the younger girl, her brows immediately furrowing and a scowl crossing her features as he had the audacity to snap at her━━like a parent to their disobedient child; how daniella wished she could just walk away from him altogether despite knowing that she'd just find herself right back next to him or dead, and death didn't seem like such an awful prospect when you were surrounded by it anyway. it took everything in the brunette to not snap back as her cheeks flushed a soft hue of red in anger and disdain, gripping the neck of the champagne flute so tight she wondered if she could will it to break as he slung an insult right in her face before walking away.
    'you wish that's all i was━━just food for the hounds to take.'
    indentshe watched him walk off until he became nothing but a whisper in the wind before taking her own leave out of the garden, in the heat of the moment pulling a rose from a bush and fiddling with the thorns as she maneuvered back to the courtyard. daniella taught herself how not to draw blood when it came to being surrounded by those who were willing to kill her over it━━digging her nail underneath the stem before prying it off with a quick flick of her finger━━especially when she was trapped in kazimir's cage to use whenever he called. if the sensation wasn't so addictive, she would have broke down each bar of the cage until she could slip herself free━━but unfortunately that wasn't the case for either of them anymore, letting go. the bond already bound them at the wrist; therefore they both had no choice but to deal with one another until eventually he got sick of her or she got sick, in which case she had no doubt that kazimir would rather let her perish in death than become some savior in the eyes of the damned and keep her around knowing the others he could prey on━━especially the woman in the garden. what a fool. but that's all a woman could be anymore; some blind fool.
    indentafter some time of walking she finally peered up from the clean stem of the rose, daniella's eyes scouring the courtyard until she spotted two familiar figures by the debris of tiles and disheveled roof above them. she immediately marked out elena and emerson to be standing there along with a man who was still recovering from being what she assumed fell on; the glint of a knife taking her attention next that caused daniella to rush over before emerson and her short fuse could start anything.
    indent"emerson!" she shouted, brows furrowing at the older woman━━admittedly she always felt a bit older than her, but maybe that was from the fact that she was on the receiving end of her grievances whenever she found the time to venture out━━as she carefully stood between her and elena, trying to keep the girl as hidden as she could behind her. "what do you think you're doing, you wouldn't want to ruin such a nice party, would you?"
    daniella kept her gaze careful and steady, making sure to keep her own tone in check so not to rile her up any further than she already was as she brushed her hand against elena's arm and grabbed it carefully, squeezing in a comforting manner to reassure her that she was there; she'd keep her safe so as long as she was around. she couldn't let anything happen to elena━━and her protectiveness wasn't just fueled by some moral reasoning━━if emerson wanted to get to her then she'd have to get through daniella first. if not, then kazimir would have her head rolling, which never seemed like such a bad idea when she was on the receiving end of the man's irritance.
    "put it away, emerson," she waited a moment and her gaze quickly hardened to get her point across, an almost authoritave tone following, "now."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── see me bare my teeth for you ❞

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:03 pm

⤜───→ 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 ❞𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞❞ 𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯 ←── 𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 ─────⤛
    werewolf tagging Dani, Emerson, Carter in the ruins → castle rear feeling worried, afraid wc; 675
    ─────────────────────────┘
        Elena could feel the suffocating pressure easing from her chest as her lungs slowly recovered from the impact. She averted her eyes from the woman looming over her to cast a quick glance at the shape laying on the ground near her, and worried for a split second that she might've killed the man, but that fear was quickly dispelled as she saw his chest rising faintly. She would have let out a sigh of relief, but as her gaze shifted back to the woman, it quickly became apparent that she was now being held at knife-point by someone who seemed to hate her as much as she hated herself. The silvery blade, which was tightly grasped in the woman's hand, gleamed under the pale moonlight, shining as if it were from another world.
        Elena was suddenly frozen in place against her will, with her frightened gaze nailed to the sharp edge that threatened to cut her open at the slightest movement. The weapon, it seemed to have some sort of otherworldly power over her. She was afraid of it, more than she had feared any other blade that had been pointed at her. Yet it seemed to have the opposite effect on the wolf within her; it hated the blade with a burning fury that trashed and tore against Elena's draining sense of restraint.
        She could hear a low rumble rising from somewhere in the shadows, but she didn't dare to turn her head for a look - or let the wolf through to scent. She could feel her nails digging into her palms and drawing blood as she fought against the beast that would've wanted nothing more than to tear that blade from the woman's hand and paint the ground in crimson streaks. Elena didn't want that, but she didn't know for how long she would have a say in the matter.

As the stranger warned her to move away from the man she had collided with, Elena's body seemed to finally regain some control over itself, and she backed away. Her stained feet and bloodied hands dragged her body across the dirt until her back was flush against the castle wall. It wasn't far enough, but she feared that no amount of distance would do her much good. As slowly as she could, she rose to her feet, eyes still on the silvery knife. She wanted to explain herself; say that she wouldn't be dangerous, not if they allowed her to leave. But she knew that she was something loathsome, and it seemed that the woman knew this as well - it was unlikely that she would trust anything a wolf would say to her.

Elena swallowed hard against the dryness in her throat, choosing to hold her tongue. But as a familiar voice cut through the tension in the air, her attention was finally ripped from the weapon in the stranger's hand. Daniella slipped her form into the awfully small distance between Elena and the blade, and reached to grab her arm as a gesture of solace. She felt a sense of relief at first, but it quickly ended as she realized that were she to lose control, her friend would become trapped between two deadly weapons. If it came down to it, she would've much rather allowed the woman - Emerson - to carve her up with the unnerving blade than to let her sink it into Dani's chest - or push herself far enough to lose control and not only end the threat, but the lives of two innocents as well. It seemed that her only hope would be to hang on a little longer, and pray that Emerson would see enough reason in Dani's words to lower her weapon - before the yard turned into a massacre of four unwilling participants. She could feel the warm blood trickling through her fingers and dripping to the ground as the cuts in her palms healed themselves over and over only to be torn open again by her nails, which were slowly reshaping themselves into sharp points.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emerson

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:54 pm

E M E R S O NxxC O L E

[ Human ] [ Female ] [ 25 Yrs Old ] [ Hunter ] [ Mood; Wary, Worried ] [ Tagged; Carter, Elena, Danielle ] [ Word Count: 403 Words ]

The arrival of Danielle was surprising, but Emerson refused to tear her gaze from the she-wolf even as her friend attempted to talk her down. To be honest, she didn't trust a werewolf on a good day. In her experience, they were all bloodthirsty creatures who would use you to get what they want and then kill you without much hesitation. She usually trusted Dani, but in this case, she felt the other woman's judgment might be clouded. Emerson couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something off about this werewolf. She seemed twitchy, edgy, perhaps not all right in the head. Most werewolves could easily control and hide their wolf, but Emerson could practically see this woman's, right under the surface. A feral wolf was rare, but also incredibly dangerous. More dangerous than their saner counterparts. If she went feral now, Dani was as good as dead and she wasn't super confident about her and Carter's chances either. Ferals were relentless, creating a path of destruction wherever they went. If she was going to get through this, she would need to handle the situation delicately. Straightening up slightly, she held up her hands, palms towards the wolf as she edged closer to the unconscious man at their feet. "I don't want to hurt her, Dani. I just want Carter," she said, slowly and purposely bending to slide the dagger into one of her boots before straightening up once more. She didn't mention that she had another up her sleeve that could be in her hand in a heartbeat if things went south. The wolf didn't need to know that she was literally armed to the teeth. Finally reaching the prone shape on the ground, Emerson crouched and flicked her gaze down to the slack face of her companion. "Carter. Carter, wake up, we have to go," she said gently, running her fingers through his hair. When she still received no response, she lifted her gaze to glare at the two women who were still standing there watching her. Even though she no longer had a dagger in hand, her gaze was just as sharp as it cut through the pair, daring either of them to come closer. "You should get here out of here, Danielle. And tell your pet to learn how to control her wolf. A five-year-old could see the beast lurking behind her eyes," she said stiffly.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ❜ // ── myths or legends !

Postby lykos brethren » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:31 pm

xix
      (i//iKAZIMIR DIMITREV
      ───────────────────────────────────────
      [ gender || male ]xi[ age || 1000+ ] [ species || vampire ]xi[ rank || leader ]xi[ tags || roan, sophie, sonya, eva, dom ]xi[ mentions || everyone ]

xxxxxx "Kaz... Id suggest you round your troops, turn around, and get out of here. Avoid any casualties, on both ends," the threat pierced kazimir and made him stop in his steps. there was no way he was going to let that threat slide as though it were nothing. turning around in a once fluid motion, his silver hues looked at the male, a face completely stoic and gave away nothing. though he radiated dominance and aggression from every inch of his body, it was hard to miss it. watching as the man shifted painfully into his wolf, a part of him was envious, but he only felt it for a split second. he had seen wolves shift quite a few times, and it fascinated him, it was quite an incredible change. though as much as he was fasincated by it, he knew it was sign he had to be on guard. one werewolf bite could potentially kill him. being a leader of vampires he wasn't sure if it was any different, but he was going to willing test it out.

xxxxxx"are you seriously going to threaten me?" quirking an eyebrow at the male as he pointed to himself, and burst out laughing, almost maniacally. "Nobody has to die or get hurt, and you, of everybody, knows this ambush is unfair. They're children in there Kaz, and whatever your hatred for us is, these children had no choice, just like YOU had no choice." hearing his words, kaz rolled his eyes and waved a hand as if to dismiss them. "the children would be fine, we won't touch them," he purred softly almost a softer side of him coming out. kazimir adored children, he didn't care what species, they were all adorable to him. quickly returning back to his stoic state, he glared at roan, "you think this isn't fair? well, you're one to talk, my kind has been slaughtered by yours," he scrunched a nose up at the male, as though he was repulsive, which he was. the stench was similar of that wet dog, not a very pleasant smell. "but you are saying this is unfair, my people have been killed left right and centre and im expected to not do anything about it? ha, you know nothing mutt," his anger growing a little more and more, as he began to circle around the male arms behind his back. "children of mine kind have been killed, i watched them scream for me to help them....but i couldn't do anything to help them or the pain," he snarled baring his teeth, "now, tell me how that is fair roan?" he straightened himself, "you mongrels think you are better than us, in reality you are no better. if anything you are worse, you all started this war and we are going to finish it." a glint of evil flickered in his eyes so dark, even he felt taken a back by it. everything began bubbling inside him, adrenaline, anger and excitement. all not a great combo to have together.

xxxxxxit was time.

xxxxxxsuddenly, a loud crash and rubble went flying, before littering the ground. turning his head he looked towards the source and saw sophie dusting her hands off whilst sonya was getting out of the rubble. that was it. yelling out in anger and frustration, his eyes went a bright crimson red as his fangs protruded from his mouth. "i guess that's our cue!" kazimir glared at the two, as his anger boiled within him, "i will talk to you both after, now stay alive, and get yourselves and everyone else out!" he snarled at them, before disappearing, he didn't have much time now considering sophie and sonya blew their cover so they needed to get out and very soon. heading back to the garden, he looked around until he found the woman he had been talking to before, evangelina. seeing her still with her father, he smirked and sprinted over in a split second with his vampire speed. wrapping his arm around her, "sorry to interrupt like this, and sweep you off your feet but i have one daughter. why not the other?" he smirked at Dominic before whipping the girl on this back and ran quicker than the eye could blink. in minutes he was already out of the castle and heading to his. he hoped the others would get out fine, but he could not be any more angry at sonya and sophie. he was going to rip shreds off them. the only outcome from this was that he now has gotten the other princess.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── winter st. clair ! iv.

Postby fawn, » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:46 am

────────────────────────────────
x.𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓. 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
i. lead hunter ii. werewolf iii. 23 years old iv. dating stanley
v. feeling: surprised, confused, annoyed vi. tagged: stanley

Having heard the commotion of a vampire being thrown through a wall, Winter emerged from the bathroom where she and Stanley had hidden. She quickly fluffed her hair out to cover how dishevelled she looked and gazed around in bewilderment. What was going on? She had heard a crash and then everyone seemed to go wild. People were running around as though they were being chased, Winter scented the air warily and cursed under her breath, turning to Stanley with wide eyes "I can smell vampire..." her eyes darted around to survey the crowd. Most seemed to be humans but she couldn't be sure that there were no vampires in the area. "You don't think they'd try to attack us here do you?" she was shivering slightly from the cold air outside after being inside for a prolonged period of time, her skin showing up goosebumps. This was perhaps the worst time to be in a ballgown. She scanned the crowds for any of the royal family, but she couldn't see any of them, her heart beating more rapidly in her chest. This was not good. There had to be something she could do. She gave an irritated growl, "Let's see if we can take any of these bloodsuckers out" Winter pulled her hair back and tied it in a secure ponytail, it was time for business now. She growled and closed her eyes, the form of her wolf taking her place in moments. She was really going to want a run after this.

She lifted her muzzle silently and took in the scents around her. Part of Winter relished the chance for a fight, as a hunter she didn't often see much action on the battlefield, but when vampires walked into their home like this, she couldn't ignore it. She had to protect those she loved, she cast her eyes to Stanley and had to fight the urge to sidle up to him and lose herself in him once more. The two of them had been able to have a more in-depth chat about the way they felt and had taken the plunge in becoming an official couple. This was part of the reason why Winter was so annoyed, she had been on a high when the vampires had ruined their moment. So now, it was time for some payback. A deep, rumbling growl vibrated through her as two vampires rounded the corner into the hallway where Winter and Stanley stood. She bared her teeth in a snarl and leapt at them, her canines grazing one of their arms. The vampires seemed more intent on escaping than fighting back, however, and did what they could to give some distance between them. Winter chased them back with vicious snarls and gave a satisfied howl as they scrambled from the hallway and headed out towards the exit.

Something was clearly wrong, there was an uneasy atmosphere in the air. Chaos reigned at the party and Winter saw many guests looking beside themselves in fear and confusion. She sighed and slipped behind a pillar, changing back into her human form and heading towards the exit that led to the surrounding towns and villages, she shouted as she went "The party is now finishing, please can all guests make an orderly exit" she kept an eye on the fleeing townsfolk, prepared to step in and defend any of them if a vampire decided to mess with any of them. She continued scanning the crowds for any of the royal family, hoping that they'd had the opportunity to stay out of the disorder and keeping themselves safe.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── evangelina ! 003

Postby azhefa. » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:37 am

-
VANGELINA
───────────────
eva 25 female rebellious
princess
former heir apparent
heterosex/rom
shipped/planned

location; home > vamp castle
mood; various

───────────────
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

mentions; roan, dani, others . tagged; kazimir, dom

it wasn't much of a surprise when the man before her reacted rather violently to her blood, but what was a surprise, was the way she reacted to his outburst. before eva is able to place her injured digit into her mouth to sooth the thorn prick, kazimir had her pinned against a nearby tree several dozen yards away. eva's suspicions were proven correct when she sees the glowing red eyes and fangs he displays, but there was no fear. not one sliver of fear was to be found in the princess. there was only excitement and curiosity. her breathing hitched for a moment as his fangs grazed against her neck and she wonders if he'd dare bite her surrounded by wolves. the vampire backs down with a whisper of what could be considered a threat into her hear, but eva only growls softly in amusement. when he moves away to leave the gardens, eva could sense the presence of her father growing closer and it puts a major damper on the fun she was having. the princess gives kazimir a smirk as he tells her to be ready, but remains silent since her father had come into view.

evangelina lets out a harsh snarl when the king grabs at her arm to try and pull her away, but she jerks her arm away from him. she bares her teeth in a humorless smile that was more of a wolfish snarl when she speaks.
    "just because you're king doesn't make it okay for you to grab me," she growls at him, but doesn't move away since such an action would mean submitting to her father and she refuses to do such a thing. especially not right now. eva glares at him and lifts her chin in an act of defiance and dominance, not quite a challenge but defiantly not submitting. "i am enjoying the festival like everyone else, why don't you go back to that... wife of yours and leave me be." her dislike of the queen was clear and just about everyone knows how she feels about her step-mother so her father should know as well. if he doesn't, he's just as dull as his wife.

voices off towards the garden entrance draws eva's attention for a moment and she looks over to see kazimir arguing with a woman before getting into some kind of heated conversation with one of the pack warriors. eva wonders what the two were talking about until roan suddenly starts to shift and she grates her teeth in annoyance. so much for a nice party. eva waves off her father without much of a glance.
    "you should go round up your pack, looks like there's going to be a different kind of party in a minute." just after the words left her lips, the sound of a loud crash and bricks falling is heard nearby. almost like when she had been rammed through one of the bedroom walls by the queen in her teens when she had worse outbursts. had someone gotten into a fight inside? eva takes a couple steps towards the garden entrance to go check, but is blindsided by a figure appearing at her side. she had only a second to realize it was kazimir and roll her eyes at his comment before the world around her blurred. her senses were all messed up with the sudden blinding speed and could only feel the strong arms around her and the wind tearing through her dark locks, probably ruining the lovely braids her handmaidens had done earlier.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me