ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby .Spaceman. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:27 pm

xx Hanjin Min · 27 · Blade · Second-in-Command · Pansexual · Tags; Adrian

Jin side-eyed Adrian at the curious silence he was giving as he hid his face. He scoffed at the man's diss of both Hanjin and Katherine, but he made no move to make a playful jab back as he was quickly asked about the street plan. He shifted his weight, looking down at his chocolate milk as if it were the map. "Yeah, I mean, most of it. It's my specialty," he traced a fingertip along the nutrition facts on his milk carton, "The main road is around here, and over here is where they're holding the memorial today..." He stopped. Putting the drink down, he walked over and grabbed the map. There were plenty of appropriate places, but he ended up sticking it onto the wall right before the kitchen. It stood out well there, and he stepped back to examine it. "Yup, he did, I can see the attack sights." He let out a little whistle, gazing at the multiple marks on the map. "Goof Street did a good job, but patrol routes are a whole other matter. I'm not sure where to even start around here."

((major wb and I really don't know what to do with these two oops))
HANDSOME SPACEMAN wrote:xx Tuomo Latvala · 24 · Werewolf · Fighter · Heteroflexible · Tags; Open

Tuomo hadn't been very keen on going to the dedication, mostly because there was going to be a bit too many people there for his comfort. Of course, when he arrived, he found that there was even more there than he had imagined. He hung on the outer edge of things and definitely didn't look to get involved in anything. These had been trying times for the pack and the amount of news people around didn't help anything. Especially the growing feeling of anxiety in his chest. It was enough for him to handle, though, since he wasn't awkwardly conversing with strangers. Tuo took this opportunity to think over the recent killings, digging his hands into his coat pockets and giving a blank expression as he fell into thought.

xx Sophia Alessi · 21 · Human · Citizen · Heterosexual · Tags; Open

Sophia had honestly been very frightened since the eleven murders in Jasper. She wasn't able to move away, but she also wasn't sure about attending the memorial. She hadn't known anyone who died. Instead, she decided to go out around town. Not for her usual jog in comfy athletic clothes, though. She dressed androgenously and tried to hide inside a hoodie as she walked down the streets. She enjoyed feminine clothes, but she felt unsafe and would rather appear as a random person strolling than a potential target. If she was being superstitious, she didn't know. Sophie just wanted to get some fresh air and exercise. Maybe she would even stop by the park after all.
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Adrian D'Arc I Human | Blade | tags; Jin
"Hey, me neither. I just figured that this kinda thing would be more up your street than mine."
D'Arc sorted the last of the papers, smoothly progressing to filing each category of report into manilla folders. The "possible lead" folder in particular bulged with papers. The same couldn't be said for the "definite lead" folder; it was the smallest of them all. I guess we've got some digging to do, then. With quick, efficient movements, he stacked them all and stood up, striding across the room to place them on a battered bookcase.
"I was thinking that maybe we could send one route through all the alleys, maybe a couple of times a night. Common sense says they would be a danger hot-spot. But that alone isn't going to cut it," he continued over his shoulder, even as he battled with the files. They didn't want to stand up neatly. Muttering darkly, he propped them up with an empty cardboard box and moved to stand with Jin, raising a hand to trace a potential foot patrol route through the alleys of downtown Jasper.
"These ones would be an ideal spot for an ambush. People are less likely to hear the screams, as there's no residences nearby."
That is, if these attacks are random.

Theodore Ford | Human | Blade | tags; Aurora
The agent waited. And waited, ignoring the curious looks thrown at him from those already seated. After well over a minute of patiently - more patiently than he'd waited for anything in a long time - waiting for a reply, he sat down anyway, careful to keep a fair distance between the two of them. She didn't look all that happy. At all. Obviously wasn't used to strange guys trying to introduce themselves to her. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to at least try.
"So. Hello there. I'm Theo."
Theo smoothly offered a hand for the girl to shake. She still appeared to be more interested in the goings on around them than him. He bit his lip.
"Can I ask your name?"

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 pm

↩ Adam Hale ↪
Species- Werewolf I Role: Guard I Tags- Skylar, the memorial I crush: open
The quick, sudden way Skylar had snapped at the reporter didn't seem to phase me, as i didn't even flinch, to be honest, i wasn't to set on her actions as i took in the sight of the memorial. chairs with a white ribbon separating them from the isles, keeping a clear path for people to walk, and people scattered everywhere followed by the giant tree with the plaque with the alpha pairs names engraved in it and flowers, all different types at the base of the trunk, bringing the piece of nature to life as the alphas once where. The realization of course had hit me they where gone, but being here made it official, that little sliver of hope everyone seemed to have when loosing someone finally faded and with it any sign of happiness in my iris's. I had known them a short time, it was true, but in that time they had taken me in when my own father threw me out, when i had nowhere to go or nobody to turn to they took me in. They taught me how a family should work,
they amugst the rest of the pack in turn helped me figure out my place, they though not blood, where my parents at least that is how i saw it. I closed my eyes once more as i tried to recollect myself, everything from when i began thinking to now was blocked out. It was only when i felt my arm being grabbed did i reopen my eyes and look over to find the girl beside me who was undoubtedly most affected by this tragedy reaching for my limb, which i unphasedly gave her, letting her hold onto me as we made our way towards where the seating was located, though as we soon arrived i felt her halt in her steps causing me to follow suit and gaze back at her. At first i hadn't understood what had her frozen in place, but as i followed her gaze to the chair with her name on it i nodded, she was expected to sit with those of the highest ranks as the daughter of the diseased, i understood why she didn't want to, anyone would, at a time like this, who would want to sit up where all eyes where on you? strangers approaching and spreading their empty sympathy i knew i wouldn't, even though it was expected of her i met her gaze, it softening from how it had been when i viewed most everyone else, sending a silent message, assuring her it would be alright i lead her to a different seat. Not far from where she was to sit, but not at the direct front either therefore i could remain with the grieving daughter. Allowing her to sit first i sat aside her free hand resting on my leg and back against the seat though it was clear i was on edge. my eyes didn't seem to ever stop moving nor did my mind as i waited for the actual memorial to begin.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Skylar Aleksandersen | Werewolf | Beta | tags; Adam
Aleksandersen allowed herself to be lead to a different seat, both hyper-alert and aware of everything and, for now, too wrapped up in the feelings she'd kicked aside to actually care. Whether it was the water that was now welling up in her mismatched eyes or the male beside her, the reporters finally backed off as she sat down and Adam sat beside her, much closer than he'd been in the car.
She wanted to thank him, but at that moment a hush began to spread through the assembled peoples. She satisfied herself with awkwardly wiping her eyes on her shoulder and nudging his side with an elbow, noticing for the first time how much pain was in his own eyes. It wasn't like her to be this unobservant.
She sighed and twitched a little, already stressed by the close ranks of people around her, and looked up to watch as the last of the people actually planning to sit were ushered towards what few seats remained.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:54 pm

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠
name; Benji Hutcherson
age; 35
species; werewolf
rank; medic
tags; Jason

While Jason paid his respects, Benji kept an out look for his partner. As he made sure no one disturbed this intimate moment Benji shot anyone who came too close a warning glare. When Jason was done Benji gave him a hand to help him back up and a understanding pat on the back. With a stifled grunt Benji took a knee near the plaque and bowed his head. It took everything in the thirty-five year olds body not to let out a pained whine. While some may not have been close with the former Alpha's, the Hutcherson family had always been kind of close to the leaders of the pack. They have been there for his family for the good times and the bad. Now they were gone and Benji couldn't help but to feel his heart break. Letting out a deep sigh the medic-in-training slowly stood to his full height. "Let's find a seat, the ceremony should be starting." Grabbing Blake's hand all three of them began to walk back towards the all filled seats.

name; Blake Hutcherson
age; 7
species; werewolf
rank; pup
tags; Jason

The young girl watched as Jason and her Uncle both bowed before their Alpha's tree. She wasn't sure what to do really, not much of this made sense. Everyone here seemed so sad and Blake couldn't but to feel sad too. Clutching her Uncle's hand she fell into step with them as they searched for some seats.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ i got that fire in my soul !! ) 005

Postby hellb0und » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:10 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( 🔥. // !)
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // theo.
            "i am as deadly as fire itself."

I sigh vexatiously before casting another cold glare his way. Everyone around us has since taken their seats, and I realize he's clearly not going to move. Gesturing for him to sit down all remains still. I decide over answering his question and turn my attention back towards the tree. Aware the memorial is beginning. Cameras continue to flash which is utterly obnoxious, though they too have since died down. Someone walks up and begins speaking, making eye contact with the crowd. Tears slowly begin slipping down their cheeks. God, do people really believe this? I think to myself. How fake they come off. I glance around and find more than a few citizen's shedding tears as well. Apparently so. One by one people walk up to the stage, saying either a speech or a few words. I grow increasingly bored and irritable as time wears on. Though I look over my shoulder multiples times, remaining alert. This would be the perfect opportunity to attack. This was a stupid idea. Skylar must have a death wish. She could've objected, though she decided to go with having a public memorial. Which was the last thing anyone should do right now. Even if they were caught on camera, they'd likely be in their werewolf form. Meaning they'd still remain a mystery to all. I shift in my seat and finally focus once more on the speeches.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akayuri » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:05 pm

" I'm sure the victim's families appreciate it," she replied with a sad smile and a reassuring pat on his shoulder. "The department is going to be doing everything it can to stop these unnecessary deaths." This kid had a lot of nerve showing up here. Werewolf hunters just loved spitting on the graves of the dead, didn't they? They never saw the wolven folk as people. Werewolves were a problem to be answered with a silver bullet or a bait laced with wolfsbane. Lang often wondered how humans could justify killing her kind so indiscriminately, then she remembered how awful they treated each other. She could think of a few human groups who had been subject to the same treatment as the wolven folk, getting called "bloodthirsty", "violent", and "demon spawn," being targeted for a single defining trait that set them apart from the rest, and the things done to them were unspeakable indeed. Hunters often argued that werewolves were a danger to humanity, but truth be told the wolven folk were no more violent than humans, arguably less so from a statistical standpoint. She knew the numbers. It was like comparing shark attacks to car crashes.
As people began speaking, the detective remained respectfully silent. Of course there were a few human victims but Lang kept her eyes on the wolven ones. While Jasper was an unofficial 'sanctuary city' for werewolves it was still risky for the wolven families to be seen publicly speaking about the incidents. She thought it was unfair that they couldn't publicly mourn without worrying for their own lives.
║The island bathes in the sun's bright rays║

║Distant hills wear a shroud of grey║

║A lonely breeze whispers in the trees║

║Sole witness to history║

║Fleeting memories rise║

║From the shadows of my mind║

║Sing nonomori - endless corridors║

║Say nonomori - hopeless warriors║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:10 pm

↩ Adam Hale ↪
Species- Werewolf I Role: Guard I Tags- Skylar, the memorial I crush: open
Sitting away from the higher ranks of the alphas choosing seemed to help the betas mood slightly as the water that had gathered in her eyes i didn't dare bring up was wiped away on the sleeve of her attire and i inwardly was glad, she was a proud female and highly respected, whilst her tears would be accepted, understood and quite frankly expected there would always be that one jerk who got on her for it, and had that happen another killing would have taken place. My own mind had began to block out those of the towns people around us as the hush fell among the crowd and the speeches began when the people of the town had spoken their words about our alphas i couldn't do anything but inwardly scoff and roll my eyes, how could they say things about those they hardly knew and be this upset while a whole nother half of their lives remain unknown.
Shaking my head i switched my gaze away from those speaking when they weren't part of the pack and caught sight of two healers, Benji and Jason with little Blake at their side and gave them a courteous nod, before glancing over at skylar when i felt her elbow make contact with my side, the silent message received as i met her gaze with a slight nod both in comfort and confidence assuring her i'd be fine. We were pretty close sitting here side by side but i didn't mind, not one bit we needed each other even if we'd never admit it, and we both knew this.

-coming up with a post for kat-
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:54 am

James || Human || Hunter || tags;; Detective Lang

James returned the smile. He was clearly taking her kindly words at face value; he had no way of knowing what she really was, or even an inkling that she knew what he was. To most civilians, he and his family were ordinary hunters, tracking mundane game, not werewolves. A werewolf and a detective was a grim combination for his sect of hunters. But for now, he remained quite clueless, and ignorance was bliss. All he saw in her was a detective promising to do her job and keep the people safe. People, to him, were humans and nothing else. He didn't see the wolves as people; he saw them as monsters parading about behind a human guise.
    As the memorial began in earnest, people speaking about the deceased, he returned to scanning the crowd as he tuned out their words. All friends and family of the deceased were suspect; some wolves surrounded themselves with humans to blend in more easily, but he knew that an alpha lay among the deceased. He had no doubt the pack would be out in force today, and he tracked the way the people interacted with each other; the way various groups formed, the way people exchanged meaningful glances above the heads of others or across great distances. Of course, he tried not to stare, but he kept an eye on them anyway.
    As he watched, an ambitious thought began to form in James' mind. If he could identify who the wolves were... maybe he could find out where they were going after the ceremony. The hunters knew the pack must have some kind of dwellings out in the woods, but they covered their trails well, and they had never been able to locate it. If they could, they might have an in to drive the wolves back, to show them they would not be scared off even by these increasingly brutal murders. Maybe even form a plan to take down the pack for good. But he was getting ahead of himself, he knew he could never achieve such a thing on his own. For now, all he could do was watch and wait.
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:09 am

Skylar Aleksandersen | Werewolf | Beta | tags; Adam
She sat in silence through the rest of the service, gritting her teeth at the speeches which turned her half-wild mother into a paragon and the late alpha into a saint. They know nothing. Absolutely nothing. When the city mayor had emailed - evidently having tried and failed to reach her house, judging from the replacement bill she later received and ignored - she'd agreed with only a little hesitation. A public funeral sent a message to those who knew enough to look for it; we are Crimson Sky. We are still as strong and as powerful as ever. And we are not afraid. Defiant as ever, despite the death of the alphas and despite half of the pack running away as the news hit them, rather than face the invisible threat which had taken down the strongest of them with ease. But she'd refused to help plan the service. Heck, she hadn't initially planned on coming. She'd been so busy, sweeping the territory again and again and again, determined to find the threat she was sure still lurked on her land and determined to kill it. Painfully. And next to that, nothing else had seemed important. Now, it seemed she was going to pay for her narrow-minded reaction.
Her mind wandered to the pack. The deaths and the runners had torn them apart. Perhaps, for now, the distance between them was for the best. It'd make hunting them down harder, even if the actual picking off became infinitely easier. But somebody had to do something, and she knew that person couldn't be her.
With a shuddering sigh, she smiled weakly at Adam when he glanced to her and gestured with her head to her car as the service slowly came to a close.
"Do you want a lift home?"

Jason Loen | Werewolf | Medic | tags; Blake, Benji
Personally, he'd never known the alphas. In the five years since he'd joined up, he could count the number of times he'd spoken directly to them on one hand. A drawback of belonging to a large pack. But he'd been close to wolves among the fallen and to many among those who ran, and the longer he stared vacantly at the memorial plaque, the heavier the ache in his chest grew. As he noticed the pain in his partner's stance, it doubled. They weren't coming back.
Grimacing, Jason affectionately punched Benji's shoulder as the ex-fighter stood, smiled as encouragingly at Blake as he could and took his usual place as they headed back towards the thick ranks of seats. The ceremony was ridiculously packed; it took him a few moments to spot any. Aside from one right at the front, he could only see enough seats for all of them halfway down, on the outside. "Right side," he murmured, gesturing to the strip of empty seats.

Theodore Ford | Human | Blade | tags; Aurora
He half-considered moving away. He wasn't getting anywhere here. But then, that would be quitting. Theodore Ford was many things, but he wasn't a quitter. Before he'd have had time to rise to his feet, in any case, a hush began to spread through the crowd. About time. A pompous-looking guy strolled to the front and the service began.
It was a boring service. Particularly for a hyperactive young man. He'd never met any of the people mentioned in passing, nor the wealthy socialites the service was centered around. But the huge spread of flowers underneath the tree sent a shiver down his spine regardless. These people had meant something here. He hadn't lied when he'd said he'd been horrified by the slaughter.
As the service progressed, he became aware of the nameless female beside him growing more restless. Notv fidgeting with a random coin from her pocket, like him, but checking over her shoulder. As if she was expecting the killers to burst in at any moment. Seriously, lady? Here, of all places? Chill.
He pretended he hadn't noticed, but couldn't help glancing over his own shoulder as the service began to wind down. In all likelihood, there was a wolf among the sheep here.
He'd have to keep his eyes peeled.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me